May 21, 2024, 02:01:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 384161 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #840 on: December 25, 2009, 01:15:41 PM »

Merry Merry Christmas to all my Monkey friends (family) here and across the seas fighting for these freedoms we so greatly enjoy! 

A special Thanks to Red for providing us this forum and the Mods. who work so hard at keeping it an enjoyable place to come!

GOD BLESS you all and our troops makings such sacrifices for us, along with their families.

an angelic monkey

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #841 on: December 25, 2009, 08:06:22 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO RED, KLAAS, ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL MODS, AND TO ALL OF OUR MONKEYS!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH ONE OF THEM.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: December 25, 2009, 08:59:48 PM »

Hi Monks! I hope every has had a very good Christmas...we sure did!   I had to go to RH's site to read what y'all were talking about  ::MonkeyHaHa::looks like  Blink really got RH in a tizzy!  uummmmmm interesting.....one would think that such a successful attorney and a newly wed would NOT have so much time on his hands....IMO he is a very insecure wanna be who is intimidated by intelligent, successful people....first he attacks Mr. Schaeffer, then John Morgan, now Blink and Scared Monkeys...who is next? RH is such a shallow, small minded person small minded men are known to have small......feet( now you know feet is not what I mean) so that explains why the newlywed has so much time on his hands   Monkey Devil! Now about the successful lawyer part....obviously a delusion on his part. It must be terrible for him to live in the shadows of his successful father and brother

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #843 on: December 25, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »

Merry Christmas Sunny!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: December 25, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night..dropping by with a holiday... to all my Monkeys!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 25, 2009, 11:23:06 PM »

Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, will be spending a second Christmas alone in jail without family and friends.

According to the Halifax Area News Watch, this is a milestone in the life of the “accused kiddie killer.”

She has been separated from the other inmates since her incarceration in Oct. 2008, but she is being observed constantly by the jail staff and can see outside her cell.

Halifax Area News Watch reports that her friends and family have ceased their visits and she will be virtually alone for the holidays.

Allen Moore, the Public Information Officer for the Orange County Jail, stated that on Christmas day, Casey and the other inmates will be given a dinner of roast beef with gravy, buttered mashed potatoes, baked apple crisp, bread and butter, and juice.

Casey’s check fraud trial is scheduled to begin in January, however, her murder trial is not slated to commence until June.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d25-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Mother-accused-of-murder-spends-a-lonely-Christmas-in-jail
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: December 26, 2009, 05:54:01 AM »

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.  The best part of mine was watching my little 2 1/2 year old grandbaby, Hailey Rose.  I asked her whose birthday it was and she said "baby Jesus."  I asked her what baby Jesus' mommy and daddy's names were and she said "Mary and Jofus".  She sparkled more than the Christmas tree!  It amazes me how smart she is and what a sponge she is at taking in things.  I cannot help to think, Caylee was this age.  I cannot imagine what she went through but I do know in my heart she is safe now and in someone's arms who will never hurt her again. 

Thank you Red and mods for this wonderful place to come and read and comment on things that are close to my heart.  I pray we all see justice in 2010.  Blonde, I was thinking about you and hope your Christmas was blessed with memories of your mom.  May everyone have a peaceful, healthy, happy New Year.     

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 26, 2009, 07:58:24 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-mixed-review-for-tot-moms-focus-on-ghoulish-nancy-grace.html
Casey Anthony: Mixed review for Tot Mom’s focus on ghoulish Nancy Grace
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Nancy Grace — posted by halboedeker on December, 25 2009 10:57 AM

The Sydney Morning Herald has a lot of nice things to say about “Tot Mom,” Steven Soderbergh’s play about Nancy Grace’s coverage of the Casey Anthony case.

Yet, in the end, critic Jason Blake was left unimpressed by Soderbergh’s fascination with Grace.

Blake writes: “Technically, ‘Tot Mom’ is a very snappy piece. It is admirably clear and unsentimental. What it lacks, however, is a truly fresh angle on how the electronic media interact with — and warp — the processes of justice.”

Blake concludes that the play’s “unflinching focus on the ghoulish Grace can just as easily leave you with the feeling you’ve been watching too much junk TV and not enough drama.”

On her HLN show, Grace dubbed Casey Anthony “tot mom.” Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The murder trial is expected to start this summer.

What did Blake like about the play? Essie Davis’ “immaculately coiffed performance” and “exceptional timing” as Grace as well as “the uniformly excellent cast.” (Davis is pictured.)

I’ve read three other reviews that praised “Tot Mom.” The play opened Wednesday at the Sydney Theatre Company in Australia. The play continues through Feb. 7.

There are no plans to bring “Tot Mom” to the United States.  I’d sure like to see it because Soderbergh is such a fascinating film director. His credits include “Erin Brockovich,” “Traffic” (for which he won the Oscar), “sex, lies and videotape” and the “Ocean’s Eleven” series.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: December 26, 2009, 09:41:44 AM »

Merry Day after Christmas, Monkeys!   
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  Ours was the first Christmas without my 15 year old niece who killed herself in May of this year.  It was difficult but we celebrated in her honor and it became a joyous day for us.  My wishes are for peace in our hearts and of course, justice for precious little Caylee.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 26, 2009, 01:30:29 PM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I am looking forward to the new year, where I expect we will finally have Justice for Caylee!

Some kind monkey posted a link to a calendar/list of upcoming dates in the case, and I cannot seem to find it.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and knows what the link is, would you please post it for me? Thank you!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 26, 2009, 01:39:51 PM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I am looking forward to the new year, where I expect we will finally have Justice for Caylee!

Some kind monkey posted a link to a calendar/list of upcoming dates in the case, and I cannot seem to find it.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and knows what the link is, would you please post it for me? Thank you!

http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-upcoming-events/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 26, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-upcoming-events/

Wow!

Trimm, thank you. So fast, too!

You da best!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 26, 2009, 06:13:14 PM »

http://www.australianstage.com.au/200912263087/reviews/sydney/tot-mom-|-sydney-theatre-company.html

Tot Mom | Sydney Theatre Company
Written by Augusta Supple   
Saturday, 26 December 2009 15:09

~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: December 26, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »

I was looking back at some old sites I had visited relative to this case. One of them was the MySpace page of "Mike16acres," for which LE had done a keyword search on Casey's computer early on in the investigation (never sure why). His name is Mike Lowe, I believe. Anyway, I saw some photos he has of himself as a child on his page, and he kind of looks like Caylee! See below.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=2381928&albumID=537347&imageID=7909328
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 27, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »

Hi Monks. I hope everyone is recouperating from the festivities! WE are having our 3rd Christmas get together today! I am glad it's almost over. Love spending special time with family and friends...just tired of cooking and cleaning up!

I hope the Anthony's and KC had an awful Christmas!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 27, 2009, 05:15:18 PM »

Hi Monks. I hope everyone is recouperating from the festivities! WE are having our 3rd Christmas get together today! I am glad it's almost over. Love spending special time with family and friends...just tired of cooking and cleaning up!

I know what you mean about the work...     I told my daughter that next year I am going to hand out money all round and go off on a cruise...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 27, 2009, 07:25:33 PM »

I know what you mean about the work...     I told my daughter that next year I am going to hand out money all round and go off on a cruise...

WO, I am with you!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 28, 2009, 07:49:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Computerized Predator Profile on Caylee Anthony Case
Monday December 28,2009

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #858 on: December 28, 2009, 08:07:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Monday December 28,2009

Honestly, if her parents really believed she was innocent, don't ya think they would have sent her some stuff for Christmas? I believe they can receive things like lip gloss, hand lotion, a pair of socks, an ironed shirt, little things like that. Wonder if Jose visited her? Wonder if ol George put a couple of pennies in her account for more chili cheese chips and dip? Come on Anthonys, where's your Christmas spirit? Hmmmm could it be that they were decorating the tree and found little Caylee things? Remembering last year were you? Getting a little miffed at the Mother of the year?? Hmmmm, interesting. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #859 on: December 28, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Monday December 28,2009

Honestly, if her parents really believed she was innocent, don't ya think they would have sent her some stuff for Christmas? I believe they can receive things like lip gloss, hand lotion, a pair of socks, an ironed shirt, little things like that. Wonder if Jose visited her? Wonder if ol George put a couple of pennies in her account for more chili cheese chips and dip? Come on Anthonys, where's your Christmas spirit? Hmmmm could it be that they were decorating the tree and found little Caylee things? Remembering last year were you? Getting a little miffed at the Mother of the year?? Hmmmm, interesting. 

Good Morning Monkeys ! Hope everyone had a great Christmas !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.