May 15, 2024, 02:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 775039 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: May 28, 2011, 11:59:25 PM »

This has been stated many times, but I am going to say again...Casey is pouting when jury is present, shaking her head back and forth, adjusting her clothes, grooming her hair and lips and clothes over and over and over, looking at what her tissues have in them, looking at what she picks off her mouth and does not show emotion when her dead daughter is mentioned. She seems to me to be one cold human being unless it is about her.

People have referred to her as beautiful and I just do not see it. Beautiful person label 

Me too Shell..I always thought she bordered on ugly..those horse teeth, that snarl instead of a smile, the simian features in the lower half of her face..I never would have called her pretty or cute or any of that if I passed her on the street.  The low cut tops, the cheap clothes..just not working for me..but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

someone here posted a pic of casey as a little girl... it was a christmas pic of casey with one of those red santa hats... she must have been about 6 or 7
she looked nothing like  caylee. caylee was beautiful... casey looked strange not a pretty little girl .. something weird looking about her in that pic..

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1541 on: May 28, 2011, 11:59:52 PM »

I think the jury has something to really think about the next two days.  Can you imagine sitting there learning that a young mother is out partying, drinking, sleeping around for 31 days while her mom is calling and being told that she's working and Caylee is with a nanny and really she was dead. 

I want one reporter to just sit and watch the jury.  See what they react to.  Who do they watch?  How do they respond to the State attys?  The defense attys?  We can watch the live feeds and see the witnesses and KC ourselves.  Thy folks that really matter are the ones that we can't see.  I want to know how they are reacting.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: May 29, 2011, 12:00:10 AM »

I dont think she will take a plea yet! she is realy pissed right now and is thinking revenge! but turbo I agree there is something going on.. they went back there... all three of them.. thats her holding cell area isnt it?
It could also be about how they're going to handle the Lippman thing coming up on Tuesday.

I hope the Lippman thing is the first stage of firing back at Casey's allegations of her father's sexual abuse & the defense putting it forward in opening statement based on Tony L's testimony (proffer).  Tony testified that Casey did not lodge any allegation of sexual molestation by her father.  I'm not sure what else it could be.

I read somewhere, but do not know where, that this is possibly because of their application for trademark?  Would that need a motion by lippman on this case?  I don't know. 

I do not believe so

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1543 on: May 29, 2011, 12:00:32 AM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...

For me, I was holding my breath waiting for Cindy to start her protection phase.  The single most important thing I heard from her today was that she was looking for a nanny UP UNTIL 6 WEEKS AGO, at which time she stopped looking for any nanny cause she realized there was no nanny.  For me, that told me she stopped believing her daughter after it was learned she was going to accuse George and Lee of disgusting things and half the state of Florida with moving Caylee's body.  She also learned of the drowning theory then in detail, and realized that KC knew while everybody was looking for Caylee that Caylee was dead and let everybody continue looking for her. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: May 29, 2011, 12:02:02 AM »

I dont think she will take a plea yet! she is realy pissed right now and is thinking revenge! but turbo I agree there is something going on.. they went back there... all three of them.. thats her holding cell area isnt it?
It could also be about how they're going to handle the Lippman thing coming up on Tuesday.

I hope the Lippman thing is the first stage of firing back at Casey's allegations of her father's sexual abuse & the defense putting it forward in opening statement based on Tony L's testimony (proffer).  Tony testified that Casey did not lodge any allegation of sexual molestation by her father.  I'm not sure what else it could be.

I read somewhere, but do not know where, that this is possibly because of their application for trademark?  Would that need a motion by lippman on this case?  I don't know. 

could it posibly have anything to do! with the 68,000 dollar lean that has been put on casey .. considering that baez handled her money?

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: May 29, 2011, 12:02:28 AM »

What I don't understand is if the shrinks found Casey to be "deeply disturbed" why wouldn't the defense want to use their testimony?
Seems like that would be a plus for them.

Because that would open the state to depo them and read their medical records. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: May 29, 2011, 12:03:15 AM »

What I don't understand is if the shrinks found Casey to be "deeply disturbed" why wouldn't the defense want to use their testimony?
Seems like that would be a plus for them.

And also, the state would put up their own psych experts that would be court ordered to meet with KC, and they don't want anybody talking to KC.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: May 29, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »

could it posibly have anything to do! with the 68,000 dollar lean that has been put on casey .. considering that baez handled her money?

That's a good idea Loca.  Maybe it is about that.  We all have to wait, that sure does suck, lOL.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1548 on: May 29, 2011, 12:04:26 AM »

'Deeply disturbed' might not mean mentally ill but rather socially maladjusted.  Big difference there.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: May 29, 2011, 12:05:43 AM »

Baez's accusations against George and Lee Anthony didn't give me any cause for
reasonable doubt.   I thought it was a desperate move by a despicable attorney.

Oprah never killed anybody.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1550 on: May 29, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »

Who thinks that Lee will get on the stand and help the defense?  I think Lee is KC's last hope.  Even if he doesn't admit to attempting to abuse her, he could still say he knew something was going on with Dad.  I don't think that he will, but I'm wondering what you guys think.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1551 on: May 29, 2011, 12:10:10 AM »

I wish we had a polling option.  I'd like to know who thinks the plumbing emergency was
a. Caylee's  swim suit

b. Caylee's teddy bear

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: May 29, 2011, 12:11:09 AM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

That was it!!! When he said "put her to sleep" It still really bothers me and hasn't left my mind even with all the other drama going on. I have to believe if the state thinks it's important they will re-call him. I can't fathom them missing it and not reacting....Glad I wasn't alone in that comment.

I agree, his testimony regarding Casey having to discipline Caylee over bed time is very disturbing.

Ditto! I wish the state would have questioned him more about this, but it prob is beyond the scope for their case in chief.

The thing about Ricardo Morales' statement that was disturbing was when he
used the phrase "put her to sleep".
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: May 29, 2011, 12:13:19 AM »

I wish we had a polling option.  I'd like to know who thinks the plumbing emergency was
a. Caylee's  swim suit

b. Caylee's teddy bear

maybe add a :  C. pull up ?

I would think the teddy bear would be way to big to try to flush in a toilet to cause major plumbing problems

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: May 29, 2011, 12:15:30 AM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

That was it!!! When he said "put her to sleep" It still really bothers me and hasn't left my mind even with all the other drama going on. I have to believe if the state thinks it's important they will re-call him. I can't fathom them missing it and not reacting....Glad I wasn't alone in that comment.

I agree, his testimony regarding Casey having to discipline Caylee over bed time is very disturbing.

Ditto! I wish the state would have questioned him more about this, but it prob is beyond the scope for their case in chief.

Sorry about the previous post. Please delete as I've repeated it here.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: May 29, 2011, 12:16:07 AM »

Who thinks that Lee will get on the stand and help the defense?  I think Lee is KC's last hope.  Even if he doesn't admit to attempting to abuse her, he could still say he knew something was going on with Dad.  I don't think that he will, but I'm wondering what you guys think.

I am worried about Lee, but if I remember from his Depos, he told the truth, he didn't protect KC too much, but then the whole CMA thing at the funeral and mouthing I love you to ICA was disgusting, but I guess he does still love his sister, even if she accuses him of disgusting things.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: May 29, 2011, 12:17:03 AM »

Sorry about the previous post. Please delete as I've repeated it here.

Bozo objected when he said that, so state could not go on and delve further into that. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1557 on: May 29, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Casey Anthony: Does Cindy Anthony help or hurt state?

News 13 offered footage of the shaken Cindy Anthony leaving the court after testifying. George Anthony had his arm around his wife as she shook her head. “He’s holding on to her quite tightly,” Fell said.

News 13 also shared footage of Casey Anthony crying when she saw her parents embrace before walking out of the courtroom. “She was very upset,” Fell said of Casey. “Not really sure exactly what started it.” 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: May 29, 2011, 12:19:21 AM »

a. Caylee's  swim suit

b. Caylee's teddy bear

maybe add a :  C. pull up ?

I would think the teddy bear would be way to big to try to flush in a toilet to cause major plumbing problems

I guess I am missing why or how this plumbing emeregency could be related to Caylee.  Pipes burst all the time, and that is what I think happened.  This happened after she was in jail, didn't it? 

Did Cindy ever find the Teddy Bear that gave her comfort?  Was that the teddy bear that Cindy brought to court on Monday? 

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: May 29, 2011, 12:23:56 AM »

Bozo objected when he said that, so state could not go on and delve further into that. 

I didn't hear that, guess it was off mic. That at least explains why they didn't pursue it. Can they somehow later??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.