May 14, 2024, 09:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321871 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: January 16, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »

GREETINGS, FROM A NEW MONKEY!!!!!

I know everyone says this, but I have been reading your posts, or "lurking", for a long long time. My mom started coming to this site back when the Halloway case broke. She is a member, but rarely posts. I have been following this case obsessively from day 1...really day 32. And I have been reading your posts every day, like it's a religion!! It's really all my mom and I talk about! In fact, we went to visit my brother in Jax, FL over Christmas and we made him take a road trip with us to Orlando to see the murderer's house and where Caylee's remains were found....it was surreal to say the least.

I'm 24 from Columbus, OH and graduated from college last may with a degree in criminology and sociology and a minor in psychology...so you can see why this case fascinates me to no end. I have wanted to join for soooo long, but to be honest, every time I got on here I got so caught up in reading that I just never got around to it.

But now I feel I must join for a number of reasons...
1. I have so many opinions/feelings on this case that I can't keep to myself anymore.
2. I think you all are so smart and have wonderful insight...not to mention great sleuthing abilities!
3. You are all soooo darn funny!!!! I crack up all the time at some of the things you say and I feel like I know you all just from reading your posts.

Sorry this post is long and O/T, but I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that it's a privilege to be a "monkey".

Welcome LUV!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1181 on: January 16, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »

Here's the WS link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70663&page=16

It's in the Zani timeline thread (which makes no sense...since it is breaking news) on page 16. Most are giving it good reviews.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: January 16, 2009, 05:52:59 PM »

Maybe this is nothing, but I said something and I just wanted to repeat it because I think it kind of got lost.  When Lee and Casey are talking about the phone, she says that it is at the bottom left of town, near the mall.  Who talks like that??   As thought hey are looking at a map while they are saying it.  Does anyone else think that might be code for something?

Yes I do, just don't know what.  I do believe their was alot of "code talking" going on especially between Lee and Casey.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: January 16, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

Since they do talk code alot I would suggest going to
www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.

I believe the answer to that is in the e-mail between Sin-dy and her brother something to the effect that Rick said she bought a phone with that money mother showed me the bill. Another thing that has been bugging me all along-has anybody noticed in the KC interviews with LE she makes it a point to say"Zenaida was the last person I seen with my daughter" even to the point that she corrects herself to to make that same statement. Le says-you dropped your daughter off with Zanie-she says yes.. um Zenaida was the last person I seen with my daughter. Over and over. Maybe she said that because her alias was ZFG and in her mind she wasn't lying? She kept saying she was telling the truth about that.

#3 sounds a lot like Slore. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1184 on: January 16, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

Klaas the office break-in was in Brevard County. Isn't UCF in Orlando?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: January 16, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »

Greta will be covering the case tonight. She has some photos from the crime scene (where Caylee was found) on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Snipped

Amazing photo.  What an outpouring of love.

It certainly is.....from perfect strangers....her family didn't love her enough to protect her....cin=cin KNEW casey was out of control...why didn't she go on and get custody of Caylee? Why didn't she insist on seeing or talking to Caylee for 31 days? Why did she never question Caylee about her nanny?? Why didn't she know the nanny? or her address? or her phone number? Why didn't she confront casey about their 'suspicions' that she didn't really have a job? Why didn't she love Caylee enough to protect her?

Of course perfect strangers "love" Caylee more than her own family. Perfect strangers ALWAYS love you more than your own family. Your family knows your flaws. Strangers get your "company manners."

Besides, which is harder? To write a little poem and throw a teddy bear on a giant pile, or to file a custody suit? To create a little monument, or to change diapers and clean up after a baby for three years? Cindy messed up bigtime. She didn't know how to deal with Casey. She's a bit of a jerk, too. And dumb, apparently. But for all her faults, the photo record shows that she kept that child clean, well-fed, and cared for. She read to her and played with her and paid lots of attention to her--maybe TOO MUCH attention, even.

She is a nurse, not a therapist. She didn't catch all the warning signs of Casey's problems, and she didn't know how to fight the legal fight. Like every other grandparent in a dysfunctional family, she waited too long, gave her child too much credit. Everyone does it.

What if Cindy and Lee put teddy bears on the pile? would that suddenly prove they loved Caylee as much as the total strangers who created the cult of Caylee?
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1186 on: January 16, 2009, 06:04:43 PM »

I know everyone says this, but I have been reading your posts, or "lurking", for a long long time. My mom started coming to this site back when the Halloway case broke. She is a member, but rarely posts. I have been following this case obsessively from day 1...really day 32. And I have been reading your posts every day, like it's a religion!! It's really all my mom and I talk about! In fact, we went to visit my brother in Jax, FL over Christmas and we made him take a road trip with us to Orlando to see the murderer's house and where Caylee's remains were found....it was surreal to say the least.

I'm 24 from Columbus, OH and graduated from college last may with a degree in criminology and sociology and a minor in psychology...so you can see why this case fascinates me to no end. I have wanted to join for soooo long, but to be honest, every time I got on here I got so caught up in reading that I just never got around to it.

1. I have so many opinions/feelings on this case that I can't keep to myself anymore.
2. I think you all are so smart and have wonderful insight...not to mention great sleuthing abilities!
3. You are all soooo darn funny!!!! I crack up all the time at some of the things you say and I feel like I know you all just from reading your posts.

Sorry this post is long and O/T, but I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that it's a privilege to be a "monkey".

Welcome Luv!  That sounds cute!  I am around COl, OH  too. It is freezin here today huh?  Glad to have you.  I look forward to your future posts!

Where is Cbus are u located? I'm in the Bexley area and my mom's off 161. It sure is cold...-21 windchill?!?! Crazy! Thanks for the warm welcome!(And that applies to everyone)

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: January 16, 2009, 06:05:27 PM »

Maybe this is nothing, but I said something and I just wanted to repeat it because I think it kind of got lost.  When Lee and Casey are talking about the phone, she says that it is at the bottom left of town, near the mall.  Who talks like that??   As thought hey are looking at a map while they are saying it.  Does anyone else think that might be code for something?

I thought they were discussing where she got it from.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1188 on: January 16, 2009, 06:08:43 PM »

Here is the post - it is interresting:

bettejean on January 16th, 2009 2:07 pm

This is all quite interesting…Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on june 9 worked in the same building as nicole ganguzza, the jogger who was killed in blanchard park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember casey changing her story and saying zg threw her down at blanchard park and sped off with caylee on june 16? And her mysterious “blackjack phone” fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around june 9 or 10, the same timeframe of nicole ganguzzas murder? And she said she stopped using it cuz it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near ganguzzas body. why oh why would our girl genius riddle herself into yet another crime scene?

Klaas,
I heard a couple of months ago that LE was going to name a suspect, remember how the composite looked a lot like LA? 

The ZG with the office break-in was in  Brevard County on June 8th or 9th. Isn't UCF in Orlando?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1189 on: January 16, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »

Welcome Luv!  That sounds cute!  I am around COl, OH  too. It is freezin here today huh?  Glad to have you.  I look forward to your future posts!

Where is Cbus are u located? I'm in the Bexley area and my mom's off 161. It sure is cold...-21 windchill?!?! Crazy! Thanks for the warm welcome!(And that applies to everyone)

WELCOME. LUV!!! WE'RE GLAD YOU DECIDED TO JOIN US!!!!    
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: January 16, 2009, 06:09:57 PM »

Woah .. what a time I have had. LOL

Just got here, decided to welcome LuvLebronMonkey (WELCOME, btw)

and got locked out!!! 

Bad timing, I say!

Anyway, welcome to the cage, LuvLebronMonkey.

And hello, Monkeys!

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: January 16, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

Something I just thought of about the tickets-most of the time when a traffic stop is made, either 2 cops are in the car or a second cop car is there. Rarely do you see 1 cop at a traffic stop.  Maybe one cop did 1 violation and the second cop did the other
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: January 16, 2009, 06:10:49 PM »

But Russ, who says it something is at the bottom left of town????????  What the heck is the bottom left of town???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: January 16, 2009, 06:12:57 PM »

WELCOME LuvLebronMonkey !!   

and ALL the other NEW MONKEYS!!     
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: January 16, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »

Every time the girl that was killed in Blanchard Park comes up I get such a sick feeling.  Could someone refresh my mind as to how she was killed and what type of assault??  Maybe it is just a coincidence, but it is so odd.

Nicole Ganguzza was killed in the park, but the authorities aren't saying how she died--whether she was shot, strangled, stabbed, or died by some other means. They're still trying to find out who did it, and it's a strange case because it's definitely not a drug retaliation murder or anything like that. Nobody knows what happened.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1195 on: January 16, 2009, 06:13:36 PM »

But Russ, who says it something is at the bottom left of town????????  What the heck is the bottom left of town???

Bottom left of town if you are looking at a map is the only thing that makes sense to me. Perhaps bottom left drawer? I dunno.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: January 16, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »

Nobody talks like that unless they're looking at a map. Maybe Lee and Casey really were looking at a map?
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1197 on: January 16, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!

And just to clarify in case anyone is confused...LuvLebron comes from lovin' Lebron James, of the Cleveland Cavs....HUGE sports fan here!

So I'm goin to catch up on all this new info comin out.

Thanks again for everyone accepting a new monkey. I'm so glad to be in the cage!!!.....never thought I'd say that...

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: January 16, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »

Something I just thought of about the tickets-most of the time when a traffic stop is made, either 2 cops are in the car or a second cop car is there. Rarely do you see 1 cop at a traffic stop.  Maybe one cop did 1 violation and the second cop did the other

That's a good possibility.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1199 on: January 16, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »

Im only on page 25 so far (behind as usual!) but wanted to comment on something I've been thinking. Regardless of all the evidence LE has against KC, I believe what's gonna hang her high is when the jury sees for themselves how cold she is, how uncaring, while she sits there in the courtroom during her trial and stares off, doodles, tries to hide her grins, etc. And if we're really lucky maybe they will get to see a tantrum or two from her, but even without that she is gonna be her own worst enemy when the jury sees firsthand how much she DOESNT care. She will put the noose around her own neck IMO.

WOW...that was fun..who broke the internet 

I think KC's appearance is going to be very telling during the case..I'm looking forward to seeing her expressions when her old friends get up on the stand..I hope the networks have a split screen with one side focused on KC at all times...she does enjoy the spotlight 
A temper tantrum would really be the icing on the cake 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.