May 13, 2024, 02:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321742 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #920 on: January 16, 2009, 02:21:46 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Again I'm speechless.

Yeah me too. I mean if she did give a fake name why go and pay the ticket? Don't places like that have camera's? I guess it wasn't much of a issue then but it would be interesting to see the copy of the ticket and where they got pulled over at.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box.  SHe signed her own name to Amy's checks and did it on cameras then too.  She is not a smart monkey

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

WOW, I'm Speechless! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #922 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

whoa.

i cant see annies myspace, is there anything pertinent in there about this?

Yeah me too. I mean if she did give a fake name why go and pay the ticket? Don't places like that have camera's? I guess it wasn't much of a issue then but it would be interesting to see the copy of the ticket and where they got pulled over at.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #923 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:46 PM »

Ok.  So if it means truth may come out, do we vote that Lee gets immunity or not.  Now really think about this...  TRUTH.   Coming out.  ???  ANd do we think it really will come out?  Will he throw casey under the bus?

I think LE will have to be very careful about giving Lee immunity - or - the kind of immunity they give him.  The last thing we would want to see happen is for Lee to get total immunity and then turn around and say:  I'm the one who killed Caylee...it wasn't Casey, it was me.
He's off free because of immunity; Casey's off free, too.

THAT..we don't want to happen.

ITA

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »

Klaas, is this what Red was referring to last week???????

Not sure...maybe    I'll ask him.

Thanks Klaas! 

The answer is yes! See his post from last week below.

Check this out -- Monkeys are getting famous -- 

snipped -- Incredible research and investigating by the bloggers over at "Scared Monkeys" website, has produced an amazing theory. If it holds correct, it could be a potential bombshell for the prosecution.

Here is the whole article -- congratulations to those Monkeys who figured all of this out!
http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2009/01/casey-anthonys-lies-have-bloggers.html

Could Zenaida Gonzalez have been Code for Caylee Anthony’s Location and Not Just a Nanny’s Name?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/

Sorry did not say this yesterday but have been swamped with numerous cases that have suddenly come to a fever pitch and battling bad bronchitis.

I just want to say KUDOS to all of you that came up with and worked on the Zanny - Gonzales property theory. One would have to think that there is too much of a coincidence for this to not have some relevance.

GREAT JOB ALL.

All I did was wrap your theories up into a nice little package and a pretty little bow and present it to the masses. A nice little link and story that can be sent to media, LE, etc.

Fantastic job.

Wait til a little bit as there is another Zanny reference that will make you go hmm as well. That is in the works and will be presented soon.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 02:25:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 16, 2009, 02:25:08 PM »

To Luckycharmsprincess, Do you think if George and Cindy gave Casey a strict good upbringing from the get go it would have made some kind of difference in how she is now? If they had made her accountable, punished her, etc growing up instead of looking the other way all her life? Surely she might have turned out differently? If even just a little? PS Cute doggie.

I can't speak for Luckycharms, but I can say that honestly Casey's problem isn't a lack of discipline, it's a lack of conscience. Stricter punishments would have made her a meaner person towards others, and stricter towards her daughter, but they would not have instilled a conscience in her.

Everyone is assuming that because Casey's parents didn't punish her much as an adult, that they didn't punish her as a child, but that doesn't follow at all.  If there hadn't been some pretty stiff and certain punishments in the beginning, Casey would never have learned to lie at all. 

Kids lie to escape punishment. If there's no punishment, then they'll just say "yes, I broke that glass." or whatever. Casey learned to lie to get out being punished. She may also have learned to imitate Cindy's way of lying to protect the family.

[/quote]
Fuzz, IMO, I don't think it's so much the lack of punishment that encouraged KC to continue with her lies and charades, but rather the fact that her parents were encouraging her misbehavior by covering for her lies, stealing, etc. rather than making her responsible for her own actions.   This even goes back to her childhood when CinCin went to a party and repremanded children for not play nicely with KC.   
[/quote]

I forgot about that. IMO that was a "my kid's better than your kid" situation. I think Cin's family has always had it backwards.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: January 16, 2009, 02:26:33 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

At the end of the article it says Post by Blink34 - what does that mean?
She is a member here.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 16, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

Babybear-you're right.  It's just been said that people think that the LE are letting her run with the lies and they'll tighten the noose more and more with every lie.

Am I wrong that the first recorded interview (at least the first one released) was in a conference room at Universal after she had marched down the hall, stopped and said she didn't work there?  IIRC that is when the cell phone discussion took place.  If it were in the conference room, it was after she admitted she didn't work at Universal. I know during this conversation she was confronted about hurting Caylee and did she fear people thinking less of her if so, and did she think Caylee was in a better place.  She was also asked if she thought she was helping the investigation by lying.  She said no.

You are right.  Assumption is that the LE is letting her go on and on with her lies so they can be used at trial by Prosecution.

If that's the case, they got a lot of ammunition.  It's just astounding to me that anyone could actually be confronted and agree they are lying and then just continue to do it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 16, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Baez chose that video to be released....It made Casey look even worse, if that is possible....And I didnt think it was....LOL

Nikki, I still contend that he knows she's a dead-duck, thus he has no problem (maybe wouldn't otherwise, either) throwing her under the bus and getting his worldly $$$$ reward so that he can retire from his current worthless business of being a STUPHEAD lawyer.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 16, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!
Yes, Yes
OHHHHH, Wouldn't that be just Fantastic!!! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 16, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »

Now on two jail visits with George and Cindy, Cindy asked Casey is there anything you want me to tell Zanny, both times Casey said tell her I forgive her. Maybe Casey was really asking for forgiveness, if this latest entry is true, if she did have an id with Zenaida's name on it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 16, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

I am beyond speechless. I can't even process this. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 16, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....
I've been wondering how Cindy is going to scrapbook these pics, hmmmmm

IMO this is the face that Caylee saw as she was being wrapped in duct tape.  Not pretty.  Not pretty at all.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 16, 2009, 02:33:54 PM »

Now on two jail visits with George and Cindy, Cindy asked Casey is there anything you want me to tell Zanny, both times Casey said tell her I forgive her. Maybe Casey was really asking for forgiveness, if this latest entry is true, if she did have an id with Zenaida's name on it.
Wow No Rose, that sheds a whole new light on things doesn't it?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 16, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box.  SHe signed her own name to Amy's checks and did it on cameras then too.  She is not a smart monkey

Periwinkle,bite you tongue...she's No monkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 16, 2009, 02:34:16 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!
Yes, Yes

That's exactly what I think!! Good call.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 16, 2009, 02:34:54 PM »

Wow No Rose, that sheds a whole new light on things doesn't it?

This is really fascinating, and scary at the same time.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 16, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »

Monken, those statements about a sociopath are very helpful.  Casey is constantly looking for sympathy or pity from others.  It is a weapon she uses against her parents all the time, as we have seen in the video interviews.  SHE is the victim.  SHE is in pain.  SHE has problems.  If her parents start to stand up for themselves, she threatens to hang up the phone or starts to blame them for anything that has gone wrong.  She quickly gets them, especially Cindy, back in line.  I can see Casey saying, "I don't want Caylee, but I will see her dead before Mom gets her."  I think she is jealous, resentful, spiteful and won't tolerate anyone else, even a baby, getting more attention or sympathy from people. 

Yes.

And IMO the tape is very telling...it shows that Casey is really the "controller" in the Anthony household.  Everytime we see a video of George, Cindy or Lee with Casey, they're all bending over backwards to talk with her and not get the wrath of Casey's anger.  She's a very angry person and I think that started many years ago when she realized that spouting off anger would get people to jump to her conclusions (think about the birthday party for Casey's friend and Casey calling home angry that everyone was paying attention to the birthday girl and not Casey....this manipulation by Casey goes back many years).

I'm thinking that the master manipulator, Casey, is really the one that controls the Anthony's household and that Cindy, comes in second and controller over George.  Obviously, and you can see it in the tape, Cindy has no control over Casey.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 16, 2009, 02:36:16 PM »

Yes, Yes

That's exactly what I think!! Good call.

I think I'm gonna puke.  At work we call this the "AAHHHHHAAA" moment.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #939 on: January 16, 2009, 02:36:56 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

I am beyond speechless. I can't even process this. 

OMG!!! Just reminded me of CA telling FBI that the officer grabbed a paper out of KC wallet. Which Monkey is driving to the court house now?????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.