May 02, 2024, 05:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 585443 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: August 03, 2008, 10:43:18 AM »

as someone that was in a frat...I can attest that we had pizza boxes laying around for years...

I don't recall any that started to smell like a decomposing.. if we did, we would have probably switched pizza joints. 

how does one actually conduct a "pizza box experiment"???

go to the Publix, pick up 3 large pepperoni DIGIORNOs, open plastic, place pizza in oven, cook on 450 for 25 minutes, take pizza outta oven and place in old box? wait for 19 days and for pizza to turn into dead body fluids?

is that about right?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: August 03, 2008, 10:52:24 AM »

as someone that was in a frat...I can attest that we had pizza boxes laying around for years...

I don't recall any that started to smell like a decomposing.. if we did, we would have probably switched pizza joints. 

go to the Publix, pick up 3 large pepperoni DIGIORNOs, open plastic, place pizza in oven, cook on 450 for 25 minutes, take pizza outta oven and place in old box? wait for 19 days and for pizza to turn into dead body fluids?

is that about right?

No, Rob. You have to use Little Caesar's pizzas for the experiment.

Everyone knows how smelly those old, dead Romans are. 

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: August 03, 2008, 10:52:30 AM »

is that about right?

Hey Rob! That just about sums it up!!!
As a mother of a teen driver, I can state with absolute certainty that pizza left in the car for much longer than 19 days in the hot Louisiana sun does not turn into dead body fluids!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: August 03, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »

is that about right?

Oops! Let me fix that.

No, Rob. You have to use Little Caesar's pizzas for the experiment.

Everyone knows how smelly those old, dead Romans are. 

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: August 03, 2008, 10:53:56 AM »

*Speculation Alert*

I feel as if this involves some *inbreeding*...if you get my gist....Grandma *knew*....shit was about to hit the fan...Papa on Birth Certificate...not papa...
I hate to bring this up but daddy alert too.
I had a girlfriend who loved her Daddy and he loved her more then her Monny.
 She has  now left her kids and we haven't heard from her in years. very sad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1665 on: August 03, 2008, 10:55:33 AM »

Added: August 03, 2008

Caylee Marie Anthony George SPEAKS

8/3 fox

part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGnqyaBMio

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: August 03, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »

You can watch for yourself in a few minutes.

I just uploaded part 1.

It takes some time for YT to process it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thanks once again Carpe, I was up til the wee hours of the morning with a hungry teenager who can't eat solid foods post surgery and slept in too late to catch this...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: August 03, 2008, 11:01:32 AM »

Happy to do it, cubbee!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: August 03, 2008, 11:04:23 AM »

is that about right?

I can tell you with certainty if you place that pizza in the trunk of a car........it will never bleed and leave a stain.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: August 03, 2008, 11:08:39 AM »

THE SMELL OF DEATH IN CASEY'S CAR

Orly Salinas (Fox):

"So hard-nosed homicide detectives are wrong!"

George Anthony:

"I think there are different conclusions... to a thing."

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: August 03, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »

is that about right?

I can tell you with certainty if you place that pizza in the trunk of a car........it will never bleed and leave a stain.

No kidding....sheese!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: August 03, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »

is that about right?

Not unless the pepperoni is still LIVING!!!!

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: August 03, 2008, 11:19:55 AM »

George, George,George,

Where to start.... the whole thing is so unbelievably crazy......

George equates Casey not telling where Caylee is with him maybe not telling his parents that he might have been dating a certain girl he did not want them to  know about in his youth.....Not even close IMO

Casey wants to be home for Caylee's birthday.....hmmmm, well if you had been more careful with your precious daughter's life and well being you could be doing just that Casey!

George keeps denying that Casey is not a partier and that the pictures were taken over a year ago....a week, a month, a year, the pictures do not lie and IMO show a totally different Casey than the one that George and Cindy would like for us to see...

And poor Casey is doing ok in jail, but she sure would like to have her own pillow and blanket.....what about poor little Caylee? She didn't even take her favorite stuffed animal with her when she left the house for the last time....Guess she figured Caylee wouldn't be needing it where she was going.... JMO

This family is a real piece of work IMO....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: August 03, 2008, 11:21:26 AM »

wow ! George is nuts.

He made sure that people get the impression that donations are NOT for Casey but for Caylee.. - he won't get one cent if people think this money is going to Casey -

still not telling the name of the gas can perp.

Says Lee was chased... it will all come out very soon....

+++++++++

George is nuts - totally nuts.

lots of eye rolling and lids all a flutter. Not a good liar in my opinion.

Cops are completely right not to give this guy any info..

also noticed that George says Casey told him what she CAN - not what she KNOWS - big difference there.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: August 03, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »

WHAT A PRICK!!!

DOESN'T WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF A MISSING CHILD'S CLUB.

Well, duh... do you think any us of want to be VICTIMS RIGHTS ADVOCATES?

We do it to prevent PEOPLE LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER from harming their kids and so THOSE KIDS HAVE A VOICE WHEN YOU AS A FAMILY MEMBER FAIL THEM!!!

No one wants to think about kids being murdered and disappeared - that's not the reality of it!

and did I say what a PRICK GEORGE IS???

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: August 03, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »

HE IS A PRICK... AND A DOPE!

In order to get the pizza experiment right you need to cram

the chit down in a 10 - 18 gallon plastic Arm & Hammer detergent

jug.

IS HE ON CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---RACK ???

This fart knocker used to be a DETECTIVE?

God, please help us all.

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:09 AM »

jug.

Guess it helps to be able to eat and do your laundry at the same time.....
God, please help us all.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: August 03, 2008, 12:06:18 PM »

jug.

Guess it helps to be able to eat and do your laundry at the same time.....
God, please help us all.

Sorry for screwing up that quote Carpe...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: August 03, 2008, 12:06:23 PM »

one thing I've learned over the years.

DONATIONS -

Can be used for almost anything. A fund would be set up by Mr. Baez presumably, and with-in the fund there are stipulations. Those stipulations can say almost anything. The funds by-laws are generally not advertised as doing this or doing that. Very few people would be aware of all the small items listed in a fund.

This isn't to say - DON'T DONATE TO A FUND - It's more of a buyer beware type post so that someone here is not under the impression that their funds will be used in accordance with how they thought the funds would be used.

Funds used for rewards, over the years, have turned into "family get-a-way time" and a host of other non-sense.

Giving from the heart is what makes people human and special. But, sometimes the funds are not used as I would say - "correctly" and leave people with a bad impression. That sometimes hurts real honest people trying to do the right thing.

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: August 03, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »

Well, I might get flamed, but I didn't interpret Gearge's comments about the pizza/detergent or the Missing Children's group, the same way as some of you.  I thought he was just describing how the pizza box was stored in the garbage bag with relation to duplicating it in an experiment....and when he mentioned not wanting to join the group, I thought he meant that if Caylee wasn't missing, they wouldn't have, and under the circumstances, they now are active members and support the group. 

Carpe, thank you for the clips.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.