May 14, 2024, 12:06:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132825 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 11, 2007, 11:06:27 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "AZLady"
The question was asked, who will crack to break the coverup?

Not J2K, they would be doing jail time and implicating ALE. Not VStratten or Janssen, they have been reassigned and living comfortably outside Aruba. Not GW, or KG, or SG, they have relocated to Holland. No one is MEP is talking, after all they appointed most everyone in ALE. Certainly, no one at this point is going to put themselves in jail.

It will take someone in law enforcement that has seen the files in June 2005 and has an axe to grind against MEP. The only person that has come close to that is Jossy and I think he has told everything he knows and released most everything he has seen. Maybe someone in the opposing Aruban party with knowledge can crack the case.

Remember, we are two years in now, and all the facts were known by the end of June 2005.

Lorenzo.

I don't think so. Lorenzo is as much a part of the corruption as MEP.  He has great political clout on the island, parties with government officials, and is reportedly heavily involved in trafficing. You will have to look elsewhere. Not a chance.

So who is the weakest link?  Guido?

Not Guido, he has lawyered up with the best defense attorney in Holland. The Arubans cant even get an order to bring him back for questioning. Have to look elsewhere.

Well, who do you think?  Perhaps Deepak or Satish.  I still think if left alone that Guido is a great weak candide if someone would put the pressure on him.  It may be someone that we have never heard of, or it could be a girlfriend of one of the guys.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 11, 2007, 11:07:09 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
ROBOTS
Actually I did see bunny ears.. I may ass those JUST for you..LMAO

ADD  I meant ADD  Embarassed  Embarassed
 I am back and forth from here to that site.. LMAO

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 11, 2007, 11:07:55 PM »

Not J2K, they would be doing jail time and implicating ALE. Not VStratten or Janssen, they have been reassigned and living comfortably outside Aruba. Not GW, or KG, or SG, they have relocated to Holland. No one is MEP is talking, after all they appointed most everyone in ALE. Certainly, no one at this point is going to put themselves in jail.

It will take someone in law enforcement that has seen the files in June 2005 and has an axe to grind against MEP. The only person that has come close to that is Jossy and I think he has told everything he knows and released most everything he has seen. Maybe someone in the opposing Aruban party with knowledge can crack the case.

Remember, we are two years in now, and all the facts were known by the end of June 2005.

Lorenzo.

I don't think so. Lorenzo is as much a part of the corruption as MEP.  He has great political clout on the island, parties with government officials, and is reportedly heavily involved in trafficing. You will have to look elsewhere. Not a chance.

Not Guido, he has lawyered up with the best defense attorney in Holland. The Arubans cant even get an order to bring him back for questioning. Have to look elsewhere.

Well, who do you think?  Perhaps Deepak or Satish.  I still think if left alone that Guido is a great weak candide if someone would put the pressure on him.  It may be someone that we have never heard of, or it could be a girlfriend of one of the guys.

Not the Kalpoes, they are protected by ALE and the coverup.

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 11, 2007, 11:08:47 PM »

[quote="Atlmetroguy

metro and I want the BUNNY  Twisted Evil[/quote]
Hef would be proud of us eh Robots?[/quote]

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 11, 2007, 11:08:58 PM »

One more time...who do you think?

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 11, 2007, 11:09:09 PM »

Ok..I'm outta here...gotta early flight to Hotlanta...wooohooo!!

Will be seing Angies AVI in my dreams...now I'm skeered!! lol

Night All.....

metro....out......

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: July 11, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »

I see Snoopy left nekky because of me...oh well.  Unfotunately, she can only be a dog.  I don't see her any other way...that didn't come out quite like it sounded in my head.   Geez!  Embarassed
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:28 PM »

Lorenzo.

Like I said earlier:
Look for someone who didn't get to share in "the spoils".

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
I told hubby that mrs.red said I need pearls too, and he said I gotta quit hanging out with ya'll.  Silly  man.  He's not the boss of me.

if he is spouting off that you can't hang out with us... he better not be the boss of you... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:40 PM »

I think Koen is too protected by his family and their interests.  I don't think that will happen.  It very well could be Lorenzo if they can break him, and they may be why he is still in custody.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 11, 2007, 11:12:28 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Ok..I'm outta here...gotta early flight to Hotlanta...wooohooo!!

Will be seing Angies AVI in my dreams...now I'm skeered!! lol

Night All.....

metro....out......

Still taking the pills huh?  Nite metro

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 11, 2007, 11:14:10 PM »

How about Mr. Ramirez, husband of Nadira and stepfather of K2. He didn't buy into all this. Needs to get those boys out of his house!  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 11, 2007, 11:15:45 PM »

ROBOTS
Actually I did see bunny ears.. I may ass those JUST for you..LMAO

ADD  I meant ADD  Embarassed  Embarassed
 I am back and forth from here to that site.. LMAO

LOLOLOL  I was wondeering what you were gonna be wearing!!!  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 11, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

How about Mr. Ramirez, husband of Nadira and stepfather of K2. He didn't buy into all this. Needs to get those boys out of his house!  Laughing

Laughing good one.

Or how about Steve "dumb as a rock" Croes?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 11, 2007, 11:17:09 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Lorenzo.

Like I said earlier:
Look for someone who didn't get to share in "the spoils".

i don't know what you mean, what "spoils" ?

In My Opinion
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: July 11, 2007, 11:18:10 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  OMG HELP!
 I gott shrink the thing..
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 11, 2007, 11:18:11 PM »

I vote for Deepak.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 11, 2007, 11:19:45 PM »

Oh my gosh,  it is so you!  and big!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 11, 2007, 11:20:16 PM »

now it is too small!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 11, 2007, 11:21:59 PM »

i don't know what you mean, what "spoils" ?

Anytime there is corruption -- someone(s) is profiting (the spoils). Look for someone on the fringe that doesn't think they got "theirs".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.