May 13, 2024, 08:25:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 296616 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2012, 01:24:54 AM »

Edit to remove link as it's not suitable for posting on the forum.  Besides, why should be give Casey any more publicity? MB

*warning* nude picture of kc (look at the mole on her neck...it's her)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:11:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2012, 04:34:04 AM »

Regarding Quinco hiring the A's... maybe Quinco will screw the A's... like they've screwed other people...
http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/index.php/2011/03/contractor-accused-of-defrauding-feds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

One thing we can count on with the A's is their stupidity and how much more they have of it when it comes to wanting fame and fortune. Give a fool enough rope...

Maybe Karma is saying it would be better if they were destroyed by their own ilk? Or better yet, the "gang" they belong to will just destroy one another? Who knows.

It's coming. It's just a matter of time. In some shape or form, it's coming...

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2012, 05:18:22 AM »

Edit to remove link.  MB

Make ya want to gag doesn't it? It was one thing when those nasty things were flying around the internet and not knowing for sure if it was kc but to know those belong to her... what a sickening feeling. We thought maybe having her bella vita tatoo photographed for evidence was at least uncomfortable for her to have to endure but I'd bet money now it wasn't. I bet she enjoyed every second of having her pimply nasty back photographed for the world to see. She's so full of herself. Although that back was covered in ick, to her...even her ick is gorgeous.

Even her nude pics news is spreading and people have the wrong idea about all this. I've heard people I know, that I wish I didn't know, and some talking heads on the tv say how it's apparent that all the stress has made kc crazy if she's really behind all these leaks...and I keep wanting to scream in their faces, NO, She was like this BEFORE she murdered her own child, HELLO?! It's the same sicko. The same sicko that...

A) ....not only murdered her baby but dumped her in a swamp and tried to throw anyone under the bus to suffer for it other than herself. Just by studying her for a while it's not hard to realize that if the GA theory she concocted didn't fly, she would have thrown Mommy dearest in the chair too with some bs story.

B) ...that partied and did the nasty with her new boyfriend while her dead daughter was in the trunk of her car and in that swamp.

C)... that lied to not only people in her circle but police that she worked at universal and took that lie all the way to the end of that hallway.

D) That prissed her nasty fanny back and forth from baez's office to home for the cameras, hauling pictures of her dead daughter in a large notebook and got blood money for them to pay her stinking defense.

E) ..oh the list goes on and on...

Jail time was PROTECTION for her, the goon thought of it like camp! If the world was this aware of her before, we would have seen all this a long time ago... she would have been doing what we're seeing now back then. She IT was already showing off to the small circle that knew her, only they never saw her be the real mother she is, same as how so many other abusers seem like perfectly fine parents but they're not. But they did see her "showing off", they endured her lies and manipulations, the stealing, etc... It's the same stinking monster. Jail didn't do this to her. Jail time protected the public from her for a short time. (with the exception that she robbed the Florida taxpayers with her trial) She was born this way. She didn't care how she got attention then and she doesn't care how she gets it now. And the more she's pushed away from the limelight the more desperate she gets. Whatever she's gotta do to get attention, that nasty ho has been and will continue to do whatever it takes. If she'd kill her own child so she can stay the only princess getting the attention.... the monster knows no bounds.

It's awful and seems to have no freaking end...but then again...because she's so desperate and monstrous, she's going to eventually hang herself in the process... if the weirdos around her don't do it for her first.  

RIP Darlin Caylee  an angelic monkey  Justice is coming sweet baby girl.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:11:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2012, 05:30:20 AM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez file paperwork demanding #caseyanthony turn over "all audio recordings" as mentioned in her video diary.
27 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/adamlongo
W
hen I heard KC mention those my first thought was she'd probably been recording songs.  Can't you see her trying to rap? 
   After all, Cindy interrupted her Gangster phase.   
Word to her mother...(flashing inept monkey gang sign at you all)

I wish we were reading news that they're investigating how much money she was paid for those Ohio pics along with showing the judge that she sure didn't look scared for her safety while shopping all by herself. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2012, 06:02:25 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Report-Casey-Anthony-contacts-family-in-Orlando/-/1637132/7682434/-/gpiumh/-/index.html
Report: Casey Anthony contacts family
Anthony serving probation in undisclosed Florida location
Published On: Jan 09 2012 11:38:29 PM EST  Updated On: Jan 10 2012 05:49:54 AM EST

::snipping2::
Anthony family attorney, Mark Lippman, would not confirm or deny the report.
"I can't say anything for safety reasons," Lippman said. "Whatever my clients say they will be vilified for it, so we are saying nothing."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 10, 2012, 06:06:00 AM »

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/09/thoughts-on-casey-anthonys-leaked-personal-video-diary/
Thoughts on Casey Anthony's Leaked Personal Video Diary
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:00AM

Read more: http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/09/thoughts-on-casey-anthonys-leaked-personal-video-diary/#ixzz1j3ICh8qe

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2012, 06:49:25 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30174708/detail.html
Dr. G To Talk Casey Case On 'Anderson'
Garavaglia To Appear On Anderson Cooper Show
POSTED: 6:02 am EST January 10, 2012

Video at link.
Dr. G said because of television shows like CSI, people have come to expect drama. She says this was a circumstantial case.

"And what her body told you was what?" Cooper asked.

"It was a homicide," Garavaglia said. "Without a doubt."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2012, 07:04:42 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/casey-anthony-post-jail-interview-dirty-offer-350k
Posted on Jan 10, 2012 @ 06:25AM
Casey Anthony’s web videos have caused a renewed interest in the notorious ‘Tot Mom’ and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that a website has offered her an enormous sum for her first post jail sit down interview.

Nik Lamas-Richie, founder of the website The Dirty, has offered Casey Anthony a whopping $350,000 for an interview, according to a source close to the situation.

According to the source, who has seen details of the deal, Casey would be a guest on Nik Richie Radio and the interview would be a one-on-one and would be “pre-recorded” and would be videotaped as well.

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 10, 2012, 07:06:31 AM »

I am going to bet that this videos and pictures were released by KC and her team as a publisty stunt, the reason I say this is due to Ashton's book being released then Dr. G doing that special on Caylee. I think it was a stunt to get her back out in the public eye, It wasnt Lee it was KC, Bozo and Mason MOO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 10, 2012, 09:04:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: Is a $350,000 offer coming her way?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on January, 10 2012 8:31 AM

As the Casey turns …

There are new twists in the long-running, multimedia soap opera of Casey Anthony, who re-emerged in video clips posted online last week.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2012, 09:29:49 AM »

once a skank, always a skank...

not that it will matter but I hope the judge sees all of her videos...showing how 'skeered' she is to be in the public light..Casey ho is laughing her arse off at the court system who keeps letting her have special treatment...I sure hope that karma does catch up with Casey Ho...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 10, 2012, 09:34:56 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/10/2012           Motion to Compel
(renewed) answers to deposition questions

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 10, 2012, 09:35:40 AM »

not that it will matter but I hope the judge sees all of her videos...showing how 'skeered' she is to be in the public light..Casey ho is laughing her arse off at the court system who keeps letting her have special treatment...I sure hope that karma does catch up with Casey Ho...

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2012, 10:42:17 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Zenaida-Gonzalez-s-attorneys-file-motion-to-force-Casey-Anthony-to-talk/-/1637132/7683914/-/wsau5ez/-/
Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys file motion to force Casey Anthony to talk
Attorneys: Casey's video diaries prove she isn't hiding anymore
Published On: Jan 10 2012 10:17:12 AM EST  Updated On: Jan 10 2012 10:21:54 AM EST

"Our focus is not on who released the video. Our focus is on the video has been released and therefore she's waived her Fifth Amendment privilege she's been claiming throughout the process with Zenaida," said Gonzalez’s attorney Matt Morgan.

Morgan appeared on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, saying he's asking a judge to force Anthony to do another video deposition now that web videos have gone viral.
"Judge, look, at this point she's releasing video diaries and if she’s going to be speaking to the public at large we should have another deposition in the court of law and get answers," Morgan said.

Morgan also wants the initial deposition from October released, in which Anthony wore a disguise and used her Fifth Amendment rights about 60 times.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys--Hi Cookie.

I hope that the State of FL and the IRS are monitering what money Casey might be receiving for her "Interviews."  Actually, that video which was released was as interesting as a boil. I can't imagine anyone would pay for more of the same, but who knows.  There are a lot of weird people out there.  But most trash like Casey don't have any money to even pay two bucks to see this POS. Generally, I wouldn't report anyone to the IRS.  That's the ultimate mean thing one can do.  But in the ho's case, I might make an exception.

Also, Casey was ugly as hell in that "Blonde" video.  And as someone said, her nose has become more bulbous, like Cindy's. I never believed that her POS family had no contact with her.  They feed off each other, like pirahnas.  It is the air they breathe.  And as far as their ridiculous attorney saying, if they say anything, they will be "Villified, he sure got that right." Oh, poor babies.  So misunderstood.  "Everybody hates me," syndrome.  Everybody has a very good reason to hate them.  Chickens coming home to roost. Always liked to see that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2012, 11:35:57 AM »

Another new book, might be interesting, donating part of proceeds:
http://www.prnewschannel.com/2012/01/10/casey-anthony-manipulated-emotions-turning-them-on-and-off-with-the-flip-of-a-figurative-switch-veteran-news-reporter-says-in-new-book/

Walensky describes how Anthony turned on the tears when it suited her, and sat stone-faced when that was the best way to manipulate the jury. As she sat in seat number one every day of the trial, Walensky began to believe that Anthony was clearly ‘insane.’

“Casey Anthony is a great liar,” writes Walensky, a veteran crime reporter and author. “She’s smarter than anyone in her family.”

“Beautiful Life?: The CSI Behind the Casey Anthony Trial & My Observations from Courtroom Seat #1”
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2012, 01:48:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/lawyers-file-motion-force-casey-anthony-answer-que/nGKCg/
Posted: 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012
Lawyers ask judge to force Casey Anthony to answer questions in civil suit

A similar motion was previously denied, because the judge agreed Casey's safety would be compromised if the public found out what she looked like.

This renewed motion is a direct response to video diaries and photos that were posted online last week.

Casey's lawyers claim those videos were released without her permission, but Gonzalez's lawyers aren't buying that story.

"I think it was potentially a teaser, like a movie trailer,” said Gonzalez’a attorney Matt Morgan. “I think she wanted to see what kind of reaction the public would give her. There's a small sect that's in her corner.”

Lawyers are scheduled to have another hearing with the judge on this issue.

~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2012, 02:05:52 PM »

Edit to remove link as it's not suitable for posting on the forum.  Besides, why should be give Casey any more publicity? MB

Good grief...I'm sorry I broke the rules.  I was thinking when that 'other' picture of kc was posted this would be okay.  I really apologize everyone.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 10, 2012, 02:23:22 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys--Hi Cookie.

I hope that the State of FL and the IRS are monitering what money Casey might be receiving for her "Interviews."  Actually, that video which was released was as interesting as a boil. I can't imagine anyone would pay for more of the same, but who knows.  There are a lot of weird people out there.  But most trash like Casey don't have any money to even pay two bucks to see this POS. Generally, I wouldn't report anyone to the IRS.  That's the ultimate mean thing one can do.  But in the ho's case, I might make an exception.

Also, Casey was ugly as hell in that "Blonde" video.  And as someone said, her nose has become more bulbous, like Cindy's. I never believed that her POS family had no contact with her.  They feed off each other, like pirahnas.  It is the air they breathe.  And as far as their ridiculous attorney saying, if they say anything, they will be "Villified, he sure got that right." Oh, poor babies.  So misunderstood.  "Everybody hates me," syndrome.  Everybody has a very good reason to hate them.  Chickens coming home to roost. Always liked to see that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 10, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »

Reminder - we don't post nude or nearly nude explicit photos (or links to) in the forum, especially not in the thread for a missing/murdered child.  I know it's tempting to post because Casey is such a skank but we really don't want them posted.  TIA!

By the way, nobody is in trouble.  I just wanted to make sure that everyone understood.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:25:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.