May 15, 2024, 01:55:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352626 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 17, 2008, 02:46:36 PM »

WE ALL AGREE THAT CASEY IS UGLY BECAUSE OF THE PERSON SHE IS.  SHE COULD BE BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AND STILL BE UGLY.

The point is looks have nothing to do with what happened to Caylee, IMO.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1501 on: September 17, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »

this just reminded me of something I thought about the other day......NANNY???  Who really says they have a nanny other than movie stars, rich people, and Europeans.  Babysitter YES - but NANNY NO.....IMO this is just another part of the make believe world that Casey lived in. Sitter is much more commonly used here in Mo, and when I lived in TX..

Shows like Supernanny and Nanny 911 maybe. Agree, babysitter. Nanny to me suggests a live-in caretaker. So, that would have been ... Cindy?

I remember you, Caylee.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 12:57 PM EDT
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 PM EDT

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

I don't have a job, but I need a nanny.

this just reminded me of something I thought about the other day......NANNY???  Who really says they have a nanny other than movie stars, rich people, and Europeans.  Babysitter YES - but NANNY NO.....IMO this is just another part of the make believe world that Casey lived in. Sitter is much more commonly used here in Mo, and when I lived in TX..

Exactly, and  to me, nanny always seemed to imply live in.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:21 PM »

And what does she think this will add to FINDING CAYLEE?  She has completely lost her focus. 

IMO, she now knows Caylee will not come home alive. And in order to protect Casey she doesn't want Caylee's remains found. Makes me sick.

BINGO!!!

I contend that George and Casey were planning on eventually coming clean to Cindy when the timing was right ... coming clean with the truth that she would never again hold her precious grandaughter in her arms.

However ... the 911 calls that Cindy made had not been anticipated ... LE entering the scenario had not been anticipated.  In attempt at damage control ... the truth was forthcoming in regards to the happenings encompassing Caylee's disappearance.  Cindy comprehended that Caylee was forever gone from her embrace but ... her mission now was to protect her husband and daughter from implication.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »

This is how I read her:

JMO

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1505 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 12:57 PM EDT
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 PM EDT

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

I don't have a job, but I need a nanny.

Exactly.  Unless your sitter lives with you and is with your kids almost constantly, I don't consider them a nanny.  

Like Tomm said, she didn't have a job, but she had a nanny!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: September 17, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »

WE ALL AGREE THAT CASEY IS UGLY BECAUSE OF THE PERSON SHE IS.  SHE COULD BE BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AND STILL BE UGLY.

yes. I agree.  And I didn't mean to insinuate that her looks had anything to do at all w/ the disapperance.  But, IMO - neither does all this incest business and "whos the father" business.
IMO - we should be focusing 100% on finding Caylee's body and THEN focus on throwing Casey in jail where she belongs.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1507 on: September 17, 2008, 02:50:02 PM »

Carpe...did you see that NG used this on her show this week!! 

Yes Sunny, I did see it!

It reminds me of the Evolution of Man posters.

She is rapidly aging right before our very eyes.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: September 17, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: September 17, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »

Hey everybody! I still have no cable and no internet.... sneaking a few minutes here on a friends puter.... quick update someone, pretty please!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: September 17, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »

Unfit Parents Are Failing Florida's Children
By memmay151, published Aug 24, 2008

The tragedy of child abuse and neglect related fatalities have been brought into our homes by media reports nearly every day. We hear about these horrors and yet these crimes against children continue to grow. In the United States 4 children each day die from abuse or neglect resulting from maltreatment by a parent.

Recently in Florida these crimes against young children were reported;

Child reported missing a month after her disappearance.

Police in Orange County are trying to find a 2 year old girl, Caylee Anthony, who hasn't been seen for more than a month. Authorities were notified by the child's grandparents.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, told police she dropped of Caylee with a baby sitter on June 9th, and then lost contact with her.

Ms. Anthony is charged with child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement officials. She spent 6 weeks in jail and was released on $500,000 bail to her parents where she will be monitored by an electronic ankle device.

Judge frees mom convicted in baby's tub death.

A judge threw out a jury's determination that a 21-year old woman was guilty of neglect in the death of her 9-month old son, who was left in a bathtub last year with his 2-year old sister. The water was running.

A jury acquitted Katrina Brooks of aggravated manslaughter of a child, but the jurors determined she was guilty of child neglect. Brooks had left the children alone in the tub while she visited with an aunt in another room.

Circuit Judge William Fuente ruled that child neglect must be a "willful" act. That means Brooks must have voluntarily broken the law.

Brooks, therefore, is free of all criminal wrongdoing in the death of her son.

Jamel Lee Smith was arraigned Thursday on charges of aggravated manslaughter in connection with the July death of a 2-month-old boy he was baby-sitting.

Smith was originally charged with first-degree murder, but his defense attorney said autopsy results showed that the baby had injuries inflicted before he was in Smith's care.

Smith told police he dropped the baby. The manslaughter charge was based on his failure to call 911, according to Miami-Dade Assistant Public Defender Herb Smith.

''I think that they really believe that he didn't intend to harm the child,'' Smith said. ``He just didn't call 911.''

The baby's mother, Obsier Rosemberg, was charged with child neglect resulting in great harm.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/story/672983.html

Florida cases.

I thought neglect was simply that  --- neglect. So you have to willfully negelct the child? WTH?

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: September 17, 2008, 02:52:10 PM »

Not sure when this photo was taken but it's a good one:

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: September 17, 2008, 02:52:18 PM »

It bugs me how she enunciates the last word of a sentence. Like it's a pitch higher than the rest of the sentence. WTF.  To me it sounds like she's just saying whatever she thinks they want to hear (as far as concern for Caylee, at least).. even if it is BS.

I know what you mean.  It almost has a "question" tone to it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: September 17, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »

cam action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1514 on: September 17, 2008, 02:53:19 PM »

Loser meeting in progress at 4937 Dork Street!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: September 17, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

Hey everybody! I still have no cable and no internet.... sneaking a few minutes here on a friends puter.... quick update someone, pretty please!!!!

Hi Cubbee - Casey was arrested for the 3rd time on the check fraud charges but was bailed out yesterday.  It looks like 2 more cops are coming forward saying they too had sex with Casey (who hasn't).  That's about it for now I think.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:35:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: September 17, 2008, 02:55:05 PM »

Hi Cubbee - Casey was arrested for the 3rd time on the check fraud charges but was bailed out yesterday.  It looks like 2 more cops are coming forward saying they too had sex with Casey (who hasn't).  That's about it for now I think.

Thanks klaas.... who bailed her out this time?That girl sure does get around!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:35:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: September 17, 2008, 02:55:27 PM »

Whew THANK YOU!  I actually think Casey is an attractive young woman.....if she WERE ugly she would be treated much differently...she is also tiny and  well built...again treated differently IMO ...but to me ...to us...SHE IS UGLY...meaning her lack of heart and soul and what we in our hearts and sould knows she did to her own child...not the detials...but the demise....when I was little and did something or said something I shouldn't, I was told...not to be ugly...or this or that is ugly........JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1518 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

Loser meeting in progress at 4937 Dork Street!

Oh my GOD, you just made me laugh so hard, Carpe!!   Holy cow.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:37 PM »

Not sure how long you've been away, but here's an update from last night:

-She went back to jail. Got out of jail. Held her lawyer's hand on the way out.
-Cindy talked with Tricia over at WS and told her their lawyers are going after web sites that call Casey, etc. bad names. 
-LE went to Cali to talk to LP, apparently to get witness statements about what Casey told them.
-Some bones were found near the Anthony home. Reportedly animal bones.
-JB was whining about LE having the audacity to charge his client. And we decided, well, she should stop breaking the law.

And a judge ruled protestors can keep on protesting.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.