May 13, 2024, 03:33:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 223666 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 01:25:32 AM »

I wanted to add but hit the post botton. considering this little girl's brother is missing, now might not be the right time to take her mommy away. There are supervised visits that could protect the baby but also allow her to see her mom. Until all of this is figured out and decided, I think they should consider that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 01:25:53 AM »

Watching the press conference tonight, I did not get the feeling that Kaine was controlling at all.  He does seem determined to find Kyron though as does Desiree.

He also seemed a little more "human" to me than in the past. And all they want right now is to have someone:

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 01:30:06 AM »

I agree, Terri should leave the home so that her daughter can be somewhere familiar.  I'm sure she is missing her mom and is still too small to understand why she isn't with her.  I think LE wanted her left in the home because I bet they tapped those phones while she was down at the police station and Kaine was packing up.

They must not have gotten anything there, or they'd want to leave her if she was incriminating herself at all.  JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 01:33:17 AM »

Wyks - the way I see it Kaine had no idea that Terri had tried to hire someone to kill him.  I imagine the whole thing came as quite a shock.  That coupled with knowing that Terri had failed the first poly and LE telling them (Kaine and Kaira) that they suspected Terri was also responsible for Kyron missing and that they should distance themselves would be enough for me to move out as well.

Did LE tell Kaine to get out before they attempted the sting?  If LE told Kaine to leave what else could he do but leave?  Now he'd like to get back into his home with Kiara and of course, Terri needs to leave. 

I don't have a problem with this.

Klaas ~
You may be right, thanks. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 01:45:18 AM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 02:00:14 AM »

Thanks all for your replies.  Smile 

I am not trying to take up sides in this.  I agree that the baby 'ought to' be in her own comfy home.  Don't think she should have been removed in the first place. 

Will have to go back to the news articles/videos again to see whose decision it was, it's my impression tho that Kaine chose to get the TRO, chose to leave and take the baby with him. 

Now it seems like he is blaming Terri for the choice he made.  As in 'look what she made me do, how dare she!'  Even tho she had no clue he was leaving with the baby beforehand, and had no choice to leave rather than him and baby.  Like he is now wanting the public to sympathize with him that she's still in the home he chose to leave to get away from her, even tho he has every right to be there, and could have stayed and kicked her sorry @ss out but didn't.  ??

Ok, it's official, LOL.. My mind is too boggled to even type what I'm trying to say.  <bangs head on keyboard>  Will try again another time if these thoughts ever clear enough. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 02:01:15 AM »

OMG! Is the mousey woman TH is hugging Desiree? I am still on the fence about TH but she is looking a lot like Melissa Huckaby.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 02:02:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Have not posted in a long time, but Kyron's case has brought me back.  My son is the same age and is so much alike.  For some reason this picture makes the hair on my neck stand up.  It was this press conference where my gut was telling me that Terri knows what happened to Kyron.  It's turning out that my gut feeling just might be right.  Unfortunately, I do believe he was harmed.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 02:05:15 AM »

Without justifying Terri's actions ... in my world ... Kaine must take responsibility in the chain of events that led to the murder for hire plot and the disappearance of his son IF he was having an affair ... IF he was living off and on with his mistress and ... IF his mistress is pregnant.

If a marriage is fracture ... cannot be fixed ... it does not imply that there is justification for putting a wife through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 10:01 PM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman declined to go into details about the fractured marriage to Terri Moulton Horman.  But the 36-year-old software engineer said he believes what he wrote in a June 28 restraining order against his estranged wife: She tried to hire someone to kill him.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 02:05:22 AM »

Either Kaine is the worlds greatest manipulator or they know something that we do not know. I can come up with a million reasons why Kaine would want to throw TH under the bus, but he obviously convinced Desiree, her husband and LE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 02:07:59 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Have not posted in a long time, but Kyron's case has brought me back.  My son is the same age and is so much alike.  For some reason this picture makes the hair on my neck stand up.  It was this press conference where my gut was telling me that Terri knows what happened to Kyron.  It's turning out that my gut feeling just might be right.  Unfortunately, I do believe he was harmed.

Lisa

Hi txlisa.

It is also a perfect shot of Desiree tensing up, almost recoiling from Terri's attempt at hugging her. It was mentioned in tonight's presser. It is a chilling shot on several levels to me.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 02:08:00 AM »

I just watched the video, Desiree reminds me of Tori's mother. She has that strength about her. I really like her alot.  One thing struck me odd  when she spoke about how she knew when the phone call came, she knew Terri had something to do with it. Why would that be? There had to be something which prompted Desiree to first think of Terri. Had there been signs of trouble? I believed her when she said she knew Terri was lying, I am not sure if she was right, but I believe she really believes this.

Kaine seemed a bit more vulnerable, not so controlling. Wasn't calling the shots and seemed as though he was standing with Desiree, not above her. I know Kaine says it came as a surprise and he had no idea...I don't get that? How can someone hate you that much that they want you dead but you have no idea what could have made them that angry with you? I think this statement leaves room for reasonable doubt. They need to get solid proof of Terri's involvement, if she is guilty of this
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 02:10:33 AM »

Without justifying Terri's actions ... in my world ... Kaine must take responsibility in the chain of events that led to the murder for hire plot and the disappearance of his son IF he was having an affair ... IF he was living off and on with his mistress and ... IF his mistress is pregnant.

If a marriage is fracture ... cannot be fixed ... it does not imply that there is justification for putting a wife through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

+++++++

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman declined to go into details about the fractured marriage to Terri Moulton Horman.  But the 36-year-old software engineer said he believes what he wrote in a June 28 restraining order against his estranged wife: She tried to hire someone to kill him.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

I completely agree Janet. I just wish I knew if he truly is having an affair and she is pregnant. I also would like to know how he was able to get primary custody of Kyron. I understand that Desiree got sick, but she seems to be better now and I wonder if she has tried to regain custody at any point. I wish I could remember the name of the guy in the midwest who murdered his two kids a year or so ago. Seems he was having an affair WHILE married and killed his own two children and his wife because they would get in the way of his new relationship.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 02:11:46 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lisa

Hi txlisa.

It is also a perfect shot of Desiree tensing up, almost recoiling from Terri's attempt at hugging her. It was mentioned in tonight's presser. It is a chilling shot on several levels to me.

Chilling for that reason and the fact that Terri seems to be "studying" Desiree's face.  Like she is almost relishing seeing her in so much pain. 

Lisa
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 02:16:19 AM »

Janet

+++++++

Janet IF this rumor is based on fact then I so agree with you. I have never understood why people cheat on each other. Just leave the other person and do what you want. I really want to know if this is true about Kaine and this other woman.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 02:25:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lisa

Hi txlisa.

Chilling for that reason and the fact that Terri seems to be "studying" Desiree's face.  Like she is almost relishing seeing her in so much pain. 

Lisa

I have tried and tried to read this pic and I can't seem to do it, I think Desiree looks uncomfortable and Tony looks like he is in control and wanting to protect his family. Kaine looks shell shocked and Terri....hmmm I just can put my finger on it and those that have posted I don't see it the same way. It is a strange moment in time that was captured, no doubt.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 02:33:55 AM »

Janet

+++++++

Janet IF this rumor is based on fact then I so agree with you. I have never understood why people cheat on each other. Just leave the other person and do what you want. I really want to know if this is true about Kaine and this other woman.

Terri had cared for Kyron since infancy.  Photo's and the testimonials of others attest to her devotion to Kaine's son.  IF the rumors are true ... Terri experienced the ultimate betrayal.

Again there is NO justification for Terri's choices in regards to wrongdoing but ... Kaine Horman should not be given a free pass. IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 02:39:39 AM »

Good Night All

Janet
11:40 PM PT

_____

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 02:47:12 AM »

Watching the press conference tonight, I did not get the feeling that Kaine was controlling at all.  He does seem determined to find Kyron though as does Desiree.

I wholeheartedly agree with you here, Klaas. Actually, this is the most animated and human I've seen them thus far.
I imagine he left the house on the advice of LE, however IF Terry is guilty of murder for hire, I think it's dangerous for him to move back into the house with Kiara. I really think they're better off hidden away until there is an arrest or some resolution to the whereabouts of Kyron. It seems that Kaine is no longer fearful for his life, and I have to wonder why. Will there be an arrest soon?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 02:55:12 AM »

In the interview where Kaine was talking about that morning, Kyron having fed the cat, etc.....  While he was saying all that, he referred twice to the 'car'.  He drove the car to work that morning.  Have only heard it reported that they own the white truck and the red mustang, do they own another 'car'? 

And we've heard from LE that Terri took the white truck that morning to give Kyron a ride to school. 

So the picture I have in my mind is that Kaine took the red mustang to work while Terri/Kyron took the white truck to school. 

Did she take her cell phone with her that day, or did she leave it in the car?  The car that Kaine took to work. 

Terri's cell phone supposedly pinged from/near Sauvie Island that morning, at a time she had told LE she was somewhere else.  (According to locals, there are no cell towers on Sauvie Island.  Near it, in the water, but not on it).     

(reported by local - rumor?) Red mustang supposedly spotted on Sauvie Island at 11a, supposedly reported to LE by witnesses.  How many red mustangs are in that area?

*If* it was her red mustang that was supposedly seen on Sauvie, who was driving it at around 11a?  I would think it would still have been parked at Intel.  Kaine reports that he got home about 1.45p. 

Did Terri hop in the white truck at school, drive it to his work at some point that morning, trade truck for car, leave driving the red mustang?  If so, did she drive to Sauvie, and if so, why would she tell LE she was somewhere else?   

Or... could Kaine have been driving the red mustang, with her cell phone inside, at/near Sauvie that day?  If so, what the heck was he doing there, rather than being at work as reported? 

Anyone know how close Intel is to Sauvie Island?  If close by, could her phone have pinged from the red mustang, parked at his work? 

Dunno if any of these questions have answers yet.. Most are rhetorical. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.