May 06, 2024, 09:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 301270 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: October 24, 2008, 06:10:59 AM »

There is nothing like waking up on a Friday morning and happy it's the weekend and then seeing something like this 
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: October 24, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: October 24, 2008, 09:07:29 AM »

Guess maybe I should check in on the Shango thread more often...  Embarassed 

TM…looking for something I thought I read in the last couple of days from Dave’s book regarding Amelin Flanigan…It said she got permission from her boss to meet with Dave, and another, can't recall if it was Ward or Art Wood and I have been searching both. Dave also said that she went to Quantico to meet with the FBI or to deliver something to them a few weeks earlier or a little while back. Dave wasn't sure if the boss was Jansen or Croes...There was also mention of Koen…LOL…Now you know why I want to find it…

Can you help, please…Thanks in Advance
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 24, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »

Guess maybe I should check in on the Shango thread more often...  Embarassed 

TM…looking for something I thought I read in the last couple of days from Dave’s book regarding Amelin Flanigan…It said she got permission from her boss to meet with Dave, and another, can't recall if it was Ward or Art Wood and I have been searching both. Dave also said that she went to Quantico to meet with the FBI or to deliver something to them a few weeks earlier or a little while back. Dave wasn't sure if the boss was Jansen or Croes...There was also mention of Koen…LOL…Now you know why I want to find it…

Can you help, please…Thanks in Advance

Mum,

I just read this yesterday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Last month, Dave Holloway went to Aruba to organize another search for Natalee. While he was there, he met with a prosecutor who is no longer on the case. When chief prosecutor Karin Janssen found out about it, she was so mad, she complained to the attorney general. Why?

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, joins us again live from Meridien, Mississippi. Dave, first of all, who is Evelyn Flanigan (ph)?

HOLLOWAY: Evelyn Flanigan was or is the assistant prosecutor.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, when did you first hear her name?

HOLLOWAY: I heard her name probably two to three weeks into the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: Between the time you learned of her name two or three weeks into the case, until the time you actually met with her, did you ever sit down and talk to her?

HOLLOWAY: No, I've never had any contact with her. I've just heard her name and heard that she flew to Quantico to deliver or to provide the FBI with some information.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So last time you were there, you met with her. How did that come about?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had met with the prosecutor, Beth's attorney, my attorney, in fact, Satish's attorney, the investigators, the commissioner, the police commissioner, the Aruban task authority and a number of other people. And someone had mentioned that, You might want to talk to her, as well. And I thought, Well, that's probably a good idea. So Art Wood, who is a retired Secret Service agent, and I called her and asked to speak with her. And she said that she would have to speak with her boss before she could talk with us. And apparently, she got permission, and we met with her at a restaurant and started talking about the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, her boss is Karin Janssen, but the boss over Karin Janssen is the attorney general. Did she go to the attorney general or did she go to Karin Janssen for the OK to talk to you?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I'm not sure if she went to Karin or not. I do know that she went to Theresa Croes.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. That's the attorney general.

HOLLOWAY: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she met with you at the restaurant. And what types of questions did you ask her?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had talked to Dompig earlier in the week, and he had indicated that he wanted to interview this witness that we'd all been talking about. And as the week progressed, it followed into the next week, and they still had not talked to this witness. So my goal was to find out, you know, what are the issues, what are the theories, where is this case going? So I had met with the detectives, and you know, we had a wide array of theories. You know, is she alive or is she not alive? And I felt like I needed to talk to this prosecutor to find out why she resigned from the case and what was her theory.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she explain to you why that witness wasn't talked to at that point?

HOLLOWAY: Well, she really didn't want to talk about anything. And finally, I just told her what I knew. And after I got into talking about what I knew about the case and about this witness, she finally opened up and told me, said, Dave, I've been trying to tell them over and over and over again to pursue this witness, and they just won't listen. And she finally said, This is my country, you know, and she was just literally frustrated and didn't know what to do. And finally, she indicated that, you know, she had no other choice.

VAN SUSTEREN: She's still a prosecutor, but she resigned from the Natalee investigation, is that right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she tell you why they didn't seem to get off the dime to interview this witness? Did she have an explanation?

HOLLOWAY: She did not. And the more I tried to get into it, the more she really didn't want to get into any of those specifics. I basically wanted to confirm what I knew already or whatnot. You know, I thought that, you know, something's not going right with this case, and somebody else must know. And that meeting just confirmed my suspicions.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So when you walked away from meeting with her, did you have a sense, you know, what the problem was in the investigation, sort of whether there was a particular person who was holding it up or whether there was, you know, some other problem in the investigation?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had a meeting with Dompig and discussed my displeasure in some of the detectives and the team. And I also wanted to express that to the prime minister, so I did. I went to the prime minister the following morning before I left the island and told him that I, along with some other people, had this displeasure in what was going on in the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And now Karin Janssen is not happy that this prosecutor sat down, with the attorney general's permission, and spoke to you, right?

HOLLOWAY: Apparently not.

VAN SUSTEREN: And are you satisfied that this assistant prosecutor was as candid as could be with you?

HOLLOWAY: She was very candid. And in fact, I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

VAN SUSTEREN: Dave, thank you.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »

Thanks TM...Richie Kock

Translation: Dutch » English
C U R R I C U L U M    V I T A E

Studie:

Fiscaal Recht, Leiden Universiteit, Nederland

Nederlands Recht, Leiden Universiteit, Nederland
 1997 - 2000

1992 - 1998

Werkervaring:

Advocaat-Medewerker bij Bergman Bloem & Bergman,
  attorneys at law/tax lawyers, Sint Maarten, Nederlandse Antillen 2007 - heden

Advocaat-Medewerker bij Lexwell Advocaten
   Sint Maarten, Nederlandse Antillen 2006 - 2007

Advocaat-Medewerker bij Antonio Carlo Advocaten, Aruba 2005 - 2006

Advocaat-Stagiair bij Oomen & Offringa Advocaten, Aruba
 2002 - 2005   

Junior Belastingadviseur bij Ernst & Young, Nederland/Rotterdam
 2001 - 2002

Junior Belastingadviseur bij PriceWaterHouseCoopers,
   Nederland/Amsterdam
 2000 - 2001

Functies:

Lid van het Bestuur van de Orde van Advocaten (Penningmeester) van Sint Maarten,
  Nederlandse Antillen, sedert februari 2008

Lid van het Bestuur van de 'Jonge Balie' van de Orde van Advocaten van Aruba in 2004

Lid van de Activiteitencommissie van het Gerecht in Eerste Aanleg van Aruba (2002 – 2006)

In zijn studententijd lid geweest van Bureau voor Rechtshulp in Leiden
  (Afdeling Arbeidsrecht), (1995 – 1996)
   C R U R I C U L U M A T I V E

Study:

Tax Law, Leiden University, Netherlands

Dutch Law, Leiden University, Netherlands
  1997 - 2000

1992 - 1998

Work experience:

Employee Advocate by Bergman Bloem & Bergman,
   attorneys at law / tax lawyers, Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles 2007 - present

Employee Advocate in Lexwell Lawyers
    Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles 2006 - 2007

Employee Advocate by Antonio Carlo Lawyers, Aruba 2005 - 2006

Advocate Trainee at Oomen & Offringa Lawyers, Aruba
  2002 - 2005

Junior Tax at Ernst & Young, Netherlands / Rotterdam
  2001 - 2002

Junior Tax at PricewaterhouseCoopers,
    Netherlands / Amsterdam
  2000 - 2001

Features:

Member of the Board of the Order of Lawyers (Treasurer) of St. Maarten,
   Netherlands Antilles, since February 2008

Member of the Board of the 'Young Desk' of the Order of Lawyers of Aruba in 2004

Member of the Activities Committee of the Court of First Instance of Aruba (2002 - 2006)

In his time as a student member of the Office for Assistance in Leiden
   (Department of Labor Law), (1995 - 1996)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 24, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »

2NJs...Thanks...So did I ...LOL....Link from Kermit's post, I think...I was looking in all the wrong places and just saw Kermit's post and couldn't figure out if I got it from one of the links...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:14 AM »

2NJs...Thanks...So did I ...LOL....Link from Kermit's post, I think...I was looking in all the wrong places and just saw Kermit's post and couldn't figure out if I got it from one of the links...

vms   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 24, 2008, 10:12:43 AM »

vms   

Sorry vms

Just saw it and was posting a correction when I saw 2NJs post...can't even blame the Halloween avatars

Just multitasking and losing my mind! Apologies in Advance for future errors...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: October 24, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »

there are the occasional differences
in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Every once in a while, the posts are made like this with perfect grammar and spelling and punctuation.  And a more formal typing and spacing style is used.  I have sometimes found myself scrolling back up to make sure that it was her nic I saw when that happens.  But most often

y ou will see.......LOTS of dots and!!!!! and typos adn impro per spacing and realy simpel mistakes in h ow she spels da words........

Wink

Way back in June or July of '05,(in the Theory and Spec thread) it was said that SandraK
was a middle aged housewife and sometimes hotel maid in the Michigan/Chicago area.
When the post were well written it was her daughter posting under her nic.
Kermit posted pictures of the whole family several months ago and confirmed the above
information. One son also works in the hotel business in Chicago.  I think that SandraK
just sorta lives in a fantasy world.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: October 24, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »

in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Every once in a while, the posts are made like this with perfect grammar and spelling and punctuation.  And a more formal typing and spacing style is used.  I have sometimes found myself scrolling back up to make sure that it was her nic I saw when that happens.  But most often

y ou will see.......LOTS of dots and!!!!! and typos adn impro per spacing and realy simpel mistakes in h ow she spels da words........

Wink

Way back in June or July of '05,(in the Theory and Spec thread) it was said that SandraK
was a middle aged housewife and sometimes hotel maid in the Michigan/Chicago area.
Kermit posted pictures of the whole family several months ago and confirmed the above
information. One son also works in the hotel business in Chicago.  I think that SandraK

Thanks Magnolia...Do you recall if these pics that Kermit posted had a car in the front yard? I may be confusing them with some-one's else pics?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #950 on: October 24, 2008, 11:48:05 AM »

in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Wink

I have the answer ...... often, she is 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:25 PM »

in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Wink

Thanks Magnolia...Do you recall if these pics that Kermit posted had a car in the front yard? I may be confusing them with some-one's else pics?

Yes, there was at least one car....maybe a red one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #952 on: October 24, 2008, 04:00:26 PM »

Can someone translate this ? Klaas or Caps  ?

Thursday, 23 October 2008
Despues cu a haya curpa di Marlies vd Kouwe, 2 recherche a bolbe Aruba caba

Alto Comisario de Witte

ORANJESTAD – Preparacionnan ta continua pa e ceremonia di awe na Bonaire pa recorda e dama hulandes Marlies van der Kouwe cu a ser haya morto siman pasa diabierna na Bonaire. Un trabou tremendo di polis cu a haya sosten di coleganan di Aruba cu a yuda cu nan experticio cu nan a adkeri for di tempo di e buskeda di Natalee Holloway na Aruba. Segun Alto Comisario di Polis na Aruba Peter de Witte, a confirma cu asina cu e caso a bira conoci, a manda 4 recherche di polis pa Bonaire pa asisti coleganan Antiano cu e caso. Segun de Witte asina cu Aruba a wordo acerca, esaki a sosode masha lihe.

“Dentro di dos ora nan tabata riba avion pa Bonaire y for di e momento ei, a cuminsa sostene e cuerpo investigativo Boneriano cu e trabounan di buskeda” de Witte a confirma na Bonaire.

E informacion y feedback cu de Witte a logra haya bek di Bonaire ta cu tabatin un cooperacion increiblemente bon entre e recherchenan di Aruba y e resto di e ekipo. Tambe cu e coleganan di otro cuerponan, manera RST y NFI. E meta principal di e 4 recherchenan tabata pa yuda busca e curpa di Marlies van der Kouwe, y gara esnan responsabel pa esaki.

De Witte a confirma cu esnan cu a bay di Aruba, tabatin amplio conocemento di e dossier di e caso Holloway y tambe nan tabatin experticio rond di esaki. “Esey ta e experticio cu nan a hiba Bonaire pa yuda soluciona e caso aki” de Witte a sigui comenta.

Mientrastanto un parti di e ekipo di Aruba ta bek na Aruba y e otronan a keda atras pa asina continua cu e trabounan cu ainda falta pa wordo haci. Como tal por a compronde cu 2 recherche a keda Bonaire mientras cu otro 2 recherche a bolbe Aruba caba ora cu a haya e curpa di van der Kouwe.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2952&Itemid=1

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: October 24, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »

preparacionnan ta continua pa e ceremonia di awe na bonaire pa recorda e dama hulandes marlies van der kouwe cu un ser haya morto siman pasa diabierna na bonaire. un trabou tremendo di polis cu un haya sosten di coleganan di aruba cu un yuda cu nan experticio cu nan un adkeri pa di tempo di e buskeda di natalee holloway na aruba. segun alto comisario di polis na aruba peter de witte, un confirma cu asina cu e caso un bira conoci, un manda 4 recherche di polis pa bonaire pa asisti coleganan antiano cu e caso. segun de witte asina cu aruba un wordo acerca, esaki un sosode masha lihe.

“dentro di dos ora nan tabata riba avion pa bonaire y pa di e momento ei, un cuminsa sostene e cuerpo investigativo boneriano cu e trabounan di buskeda” de witte un confirma na bonaire. e informacion y feedback cu de witte un logra haya bek di bonaire ta cu tabatin un cooperacion increiblemente bon entre e recherchenan di aruba y e resto di e ekipo. tambe cu e coleganan di otro cuerponan, manera rst y nfi. e meta principal di e 4 recherchenan tabata pa yuda busca e curpa di marlies van der kouwe, y gara esnan responsabel pa esaki.

de witte un confirma cu esnan cu un bay di aruba, tabatin amplio conocemento di e dossier di e caso holloway y tambe nan tabatin experticio rond di esaki. “esey ta e experticio cu nan un hiba bonaire pa yuda soluciona e caso aki” de witte un sigui comenta. mientrastanto un parti di e ekipo di aruba ta bek na aruba y e otronan un keda atras pa asina continua cu e trabounan cu ainda falta pa wordo haci. como tal por un compronde cu 2 recherche un keda bonaire mientras cu otro 2 recherche un bolbe aruba caba ora cu un haya e curpa di van der kouwe.

come across....... lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: October 24, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »

Alto Comisario de Witte

ORANJESTAD – Preparacionnan ta continua pa e ceremonia di awe na Bonaire pa recorda e dama hulandes Marlies van der Kouwe cu a ser haya morto siman pasa diabierna na Bonaire. Un trabou tremendo di polis cu a haya sosten di coleganan di Aruba cu a yuda cu nan experticio cu nan a adkeri for di tempo di e buskeda di Natalee Holloway na Aruba. Segun Alto Comisario di Polis na Aruba Peter de Witte, a confirma cu asina cu e caso a bira conoci, a manda 4 recherche di polis pa Bonaire pa asisti coleganan Antiano cu e caso. Segun de Witte asina cu Aruba a wordo acerca, esaki a sosode masha lihe.

“Dentro di dos ora nan tabata riba avion pa Bonaire y for di e momento ei, a cuminsa sostene e cuerpo investigativo Boneriano cu e trabounan di buskeda” de Witte a confirma na Bonaire.

E informacion y feedback cu de Witte a logra haya bek di Bonaire ta cu tabatin un cooperacion increiblemente bon entre e recherchenan di Aruba y e resto di e ekipo. Tambe cu e coleganan di otro cuerponan, manera RST y NFI. E meta principal di e 4 recherchenan tabata pa yuda busca e curpa di Marlies van der Kouwe, y gara esnan responsabel pa esaki.

De Witte a confirma cu esnan cu a bay di Aruba, tabatin amplio conocemento di e dossier di e caso Holloway y tambe nan tabatin experticio rond di esaki. “Esey ta e experticio cu nan a hiba Bonaire pa yuda soluciona e caso aki” de Witte a sigui comenta.

Mientrastanto un parti di e ekipo di Aruba ta bek na Aruba y e otronan a keda atras pa asina continua cu e trabounan cu ainda falta pa wordo haci. Como tal por a compronde cu 2 recherche a keda Bonaire mientras cu otro 2 recherche a bolbe Aruba caba ora cu a haya e curpa di van der Kouwe.

johann - there is an online translator for Papiamentu (just one that I know of) ...

http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/index.php?pAction=tradusi --

... and it doesn't do a very good job. Below is the article you posted, translated online by Donamaro.

thursday, 23 october 2008
after cu owing to achieve curpa of marlies vd kouwe, 2 recherche owing to go back aruba end

alto comisario de witte

oranjestad – preparacionnan is continua for her ceremonia of today at bonaire for recorda the lady dutch marlies van der kouwe cu owing to being achieve dead week happen diabierna at bonaire. one work tremendo of police cu owing to achieve sosten of coleganan of aruba cu owing to help cu they experticio cu they owing to adkeri for of time of the buskeda of natalee holloway at aruba. according alto comisario of police at aruba peter de witte, owing to confirma cu so cu the caso owing to become conoci, owing to send 4 recherche of police for bonaire for asisti coleganan antillean cu the caso. according de witte so cu aruba owing to wordo acerca, this owing to sosode very lihe. “dentro of two hour they was on plane for bonaire y for of the instant there, owing to cuminsa sostene the cuerpo investigativo boneriano cu the trabounan of buskeda” de witte owing to confirma at bonaire. the informacion y feedback cu de witte owing to succeed achieve bek of bonaire is cu had one cooperacion increiblemente good among the recherchenan of aruba y the remainder of the equipment. also cu the coleganan of another cuerponan, as rst y nfi. the aim principal of the 4 recherchenan was for help busca the curpa of marlies van der kouwe, y grab esnan responsible for this. de witte owing to confirma cu esnan cu owing to bay of aruba, had amplio conocemento of the dossier of the caso holloway y also they had experticio rond of this. “esey is the experticio cu they owing to take away bonaire for help soluciona the caso aki” de witte owing to follow comenta. all the time one part of the equipment of aruba is back at aruba y the others owing to stay behind for so continua cu the trabounan cu still miss for wordo haci. because; such can owing to compronde cu 2 recherche owing to stay bonaire while cu another 2 recherche owing to go back aruba end hour cu owing to achieve the curpa of van der kouwe.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #955 on: October 24, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

Alto Comisario de Witte

johann - there is an online translator for Papiamentu (just one that I know of) ...

http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/index.php?pAction=tradusi --

... and it doesn't do a very good job. Below is the article you posted, translated online by Donamaro.

thursday, 23 october 2008
after cu owing to achieve curpa of marlies vd kouwe, 2 recherche owing to go back aruba end

alto comisario de witte

oranjestad – preparacionnan is continua for her ceremonia of today at bonaire for recorda the lady dutch marlies van der kouwe cu owing to being achieve dead week happen diabierna at bonaire. one work tremendo of police cu owing to achieve sosten of coleganan of aruba cu owing to help cu they experticio cu they owing to adkeri for of time of the buskeda of natalee holloway at aruba. according alto comisario of police at aruba peter de witte, owing to confirma cu so cu the caso owing to become conoci, owing to send 4 recherche of police for bonaire for asisti coleganan antillean cu the caso. according de witte so cu aruba owing to wordo acerca, this owing to sosode very lihe. “dentro of two hour they was on plane for bonaire y for of the instant there, owing to cuminsa sostene the cuerpo investigativo boneriano cu the trabounan of buskeda” de witte owing to confirma at bonaire. the informacion y feedback cu de witte owing to succeed achieve bek of bonaire is cu had one cooperacion increiblemente good among the recherchenan of aruba y the remainder of the equipment. also cu the coleganan of another cuerponan, as rst y nfi. the aim principal of the 4 recherchenan was for help busca the curpa of marlies van der kouwe, y grab esnan responsible for this. de witte owing to confirma cu esnan cu owing to bay of aruba, had amplio conocemento of the dossier of the caso holloway y also they had experticio rond of this. “esey is the experticio cu they owing to take away bonaire for help soluciona the caso aki” de witte owing to follow comenta. all the time one part of the equipment of aruba is back at aruba y the others owing to stay behind for so continua cu the trabounan cu still miss for wordo haci. because; such can owing to compronde cu 2 recherche owing to stay bonaire while cu another 2 recherche owing to go back aruba end hour cu owing to achieve the curpa of van der kouwe.

OEPS i need another translator for  that translation 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »

yup... we have had to use that for 3.5 years now, lol. FUN, huh?? Perhaps Sandy Leiva will pop in and save us, lol. She is great at a real translation.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 24, 2008, 08:43:44 PM »

Bumppppping up
(Probably won't happen till tomorrow...bye4now)

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: October 25, 2008, 10:27:41 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2008, 09:41:00 AM »

in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Wink

Mum - I also recall seeing those photographs of the family in front of a small house.  There were cars in front of the house.  If I recall, there was discussion about how those kids could afford to own all of those cars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.