May 21, 2024, 03:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196937 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »

Weren't Richard and Jesse Grund deposed by the defense today?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2010, 06:04:48 PM »

Weren't Richard and Jesse Grund deposed by the defense today?
Excellent memory, Scatty!  Jesse and his dad were supposed to be deposed on the 30th(?), then Jesse's was rescheduled for today.  Not sure about dad's.

Orlando Sentinel TV Guy, July 30, 2010:

"WFTV reported the defense canceled today’s deposition with former Anthony fiance Jesse Grund and rescheduled it to Aug. 11."

... and yesterday's column:

"The Anthony defense team tomorrow will depose Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiance, and his father, Richard Grund, WFTV reported."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2010, 06:15:21 PM »

Mark NeJame Interview
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/NEJAMEWEBONLY_081120100455.flv

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »

I wonder how the dunce-fense  are going to explain the adipocere  (grave wax) on the paper towels in the boot of Kc's car?

Adipocere (pronounced /ˈædɪpoˌsiər/), also known as corpse, grave or mortuary wax, is a wax-like organic substance formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fat in tissue, such as body fat in corpses. In its formation, putrefaction is replaced by a permanent firm cast of fatty tissues, internal organs and the face.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

does anyone remember seeing a report on the grave wax yet??? My mind is a total blank on it
Oh, haven't you heard, Sunny?  They are trying to frame poor Casey!  There was NO odor.  There is NO evidence.  And there is NO adipocere.  It was just grease.  From the pizza, you know?  Wait, what?  Oh... It's for certain that there was actually NO PIZZA in that trash bag in Casey's trunk?  Well, darn.

Um, um, um, -- Oh, I know!  It had to have been animal fat, then.  Yeah, from the (non-existent) "meat products" that Henry Lee (didn't) find when he went through the trash from the trunk!  How's that?

No?  Um.... Velveeta, then?  Dead squirrel fluids?  Bacon fat from Zanny's breakfast taco?  Or maybe it was fake adipocere left behind by the real killer, AmyRicardoTonyJesse?

Well, whatever it was, it couldn't have been real human adipocere.  We all know that is just "junk science."

Bottom line, if the facts show that there really was adipocere in that trunk, then those paper towels had to have been planted there by the evil Yuri Melich or John Allen.  Or Tim Miller.  Or Leonard Padilla.  Or Kathi Belich.  Yeah.

Besides, <nervous twitch> Caylee is ALIVE. <odd grimace> And she HAS been from Day One.  So there.

Do I sound like Cindy yet?

-----
In all seriousness, I believe the adipocere will be just one of the ways that little Caylee will work from beyond to make sure that her murderer gets justice... we shall see.

I agree with Turbo; I think I've seen a report... seem to remember it... but can't find a comprehensive one.  Quickly searching, this was all I came up with:

See page 7 of this link,
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/6551.6591.pdf

"... fatty acids, such as the ones detected, (palmitic, stearic, myristic, oleic) indicate a fat decomposition product like adipocere (grave wax) present on the paper towels."
[..]
"While the amounts of these fatty acids can vary, the fatty acid ratios detected on the paper towels are quite consistent with those identified in human and pic decomposition studies."
-----

Unless there was a dead  in Casey's trunk at some point, I'm thinking this one is going to be a slam dunk.  JMO

Here is an excellent discussion on the adipocere implications, courtesy of HinkyMeter (Valhall):
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04/24/adipocere-and-dna-testing/

Monkey Devil!  Desi...don't skeer me talking that sin-cin talk! 

this is one of the things has really stuck with me...and in those few moments when I questioned myself....I always remembered the 31 days and the grave wax and it slapped me right back to reality!  SHE IS GUILTY AS HELL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »

I wonder how the dunce-fense  are going to explain the adipocere  (grave wax) on the paper towels in the boot of Kc's car?

Adipocere (pronounced /ˈædɪpoˌsiər/), also known as corpse, grave or mortuary wax, is a wax-like organic substance formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fat in tissue, such as body fat in corpses. In its formation, putrefaction is replaced by a permanent firm cast of fatty tissues, internal organs and the face.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.

does anyone remember seeing a report on the grave wax yet???  My mind is a total blank on it

That adipocere makes me nauseous even though I work in a lab and have seen much grosser stuff. This one makes me gag.

I am sorry curly....didn't mean to make you sick.  It's just one of the things that makes me know in my heart that Kc killed Caylee....and let her rot in the trunk of the car....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »

does anyone remember seeing a report on the grave wax yet???  My mind is a total blank on it

It was in one of the FBI released documents because it made reference to it and then the numbers on the pages skipped 2 pages. I l looked through the whole report a few times trying to find those pages. Then I wondered what they had NOT released that pertained to the grave wax. (like DNA, time of death (as it can be dated easily, etc.)  I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it but I sure do remember it.

Thanks turbo....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »

What a headline!

How about:  "Prosecution accuses Baez of fruitlessly longing for even one iota of integrity?"

Sheesh.

Several of the headlines recently have been real come-ons...get the competition is tough in Orlando!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »

Thanks trim....I for one am going to email Mark and encourage him to PLEASE write a book....He is one that could do exactly what he said...give an honest and truthful account of this tragedy.

I loved it when he mentioned that some people were the 'underbelly of society'........... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: August 11, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »

I found in the early property listings where Sheri Milstead and Sherri McCandless were the same person. One business or property listing even had Sheri McCandless-Milstead as an owner.

Unfortunately, that is on my other computer which crashed, but I will ask Blink as we both had copies of all of those property transfers. The one on face book is not the right age for the one listed in that investigation we did. That may be Sheri Milstead's brother's wife though. Her family was listed as McCandless and that is why some people thought there might be a connection with that FC Craig McCandless.
Interesting!  (and what property transfers?)

Hope I didn't lead anyone astray there.  Please do post when/if you find that info, okay? I'm very curious.  Seems it would be highly illegal if Sherri Milstead is listing herself as two people with two names on the business docs for Kidfinders!  Yikes.

If/when proven, it sure wouldn't surprise us, would it.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: August 11, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »

For those wondering what the heck a 'body farm' is...

A body farm is a research facility where human decomposition  can be studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information (such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains. Body farm research is particularly important within forensic anthropology and related disciplines, and has applications in the fields of law enforcement and forensic science. Four such facilities exist in the United States with the research facility at Texas State University being the largest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

For those who want to read more:

"What follows may be unsuitable for the squeamish, read on at your risk."
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-remains-of-doctor-bass

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #310 on: August 11, 2010, 07:32:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24593241/detail.html
Casey Anthony Could Lose Driver's License
License Could Be Suspended Because Of Unpaid Court Fees
POSTED: 11:56 am EDT August 11, 2010
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s driver's license could be suspended, court records show.

Anthony pleaded guilty in January to 13 counts in a check fraud case and was ordered to pay certain court costs.
The costs have yet to be paid in their entirety, so the Orange County Clerk of Courts forwarded the outstanding balance of $381 to a collection agency on Saturday.

The clerk also sent a notice to suspend Anthony’s driving privileges.

The state of Florida can suspend driver's licenses for a variety of reasons, including unpaid court fees.
Anthony’s check fraud charges stemmed from surveillance video that authorities said showed her at local stores and banks spending more than $600 of her friend Amy Huizenga’s money while Caylee was missing.

Anthony’s vehicle is currently in the custody of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office as evidence in Caylee’s disappearance
No driver's license required on the Highway to Hell !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24592378/detail.html

Casey’s defense team was scheduled to question more witnesses under oath Wednesday, but the depositions were cancelled.

Her attorneys were suppose to depose Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund and his father, Richard Grund.

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony asked detectives to investigate Jesse Grund as a possible suspect. Casey claimed she didn't trust him.

Investigators from the medical examiner's offices were also supposed to be questioned.

What's up with all the cancellations lately??
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »

That adipocere makes me nauseous even though I work in a lab and have seen much grosser stuff. This one makes me gag.

I am sorry curly....didn't mean to make you sick.  It's just one of the things that makes me know in my heart that Kc killed Caylee....and let her rot in the trunk of the car....

I know Sunny. It just freaks me out.
That's solid evidence. The 31 days did it for me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2010, 07:56:43 PM »

Casey’s defense team was scheduled to question more witnesses under oath Wednesday, but the depositions were cancelled.

Her attorneys were suppose to depose Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund and his father, Richard Grund.

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony asked detectives to investigate Jesse Grund as a possible suspect. Casey claimed she didn't trust him.

Investigators from the medical examiner's offices were also supposed to be questioned.

The duhfense is playing games.
How many times can they disrupt a person's life like that? These people have to take off from work every time these yutzes "schedule" an interview/depo.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2010, 08:02:51 PM »

I don't know.  Maybe Baez has had to take an emergency medical leave in order to have his foot surgically removed from his mouth? 

Thanks for this news link, Scatty.  Poor Jesse.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2010, 08:05:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24593241/detail.html
Casey Anthony Could Lose Driver's License
License Could Be Suspended Because Of Unpaid Court Fees
POSTED: 11:56 am EDT August 11, 2010
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s driver's license could be suspended, court records show.

Anthony pleaded guilty in January to 13 counts in a check fraud case and was ordered to pay certain court costs.
The costs have yet to be paid in their entirety, so the Orange County Clerk of Courts forwarded the outstanding balance of $381 to a collection agency on Saturday.

The clerk also sent a notice to suspend Anthony’s driving privileges.

The state of Florida can suspend driver's licenses for a variety of reasons, including unpaid court fees.
Anthony’s check fraud charges stemmed from surveillance video that authorities said showed her at local stores and banks spending more than $600 of her friend Amy Huizenga’s money while Caylee was missing.

Anthony’s vehicle is currently in the custody of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office as evidence in Caylee’s disappearance

You're good!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2010, 08:05:30 PM »

Monkey Devil! Funny! (and so true.)  Casey's going "down."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2010, 08:05:53 PM »

Thanks, sure wish we knew

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

08/10/2010           Supplemental State Witness List
08/10/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
08/10/2010           Notice of Cancellation
of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination (for 8/11)

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2010, 08:07:05 PM »

Thanks trim....I for one am going to email Mark and encourage him to PLEASE write a book....He is one that could do exactly what he said...give an honest and truthful account of this tragedy.

I loved it when he mentioned that some people were the 'underbelly of society'........... Monkey Devil!

I would so buy his book.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

The duhfense is playing games.
How many times can they disrupt a person's life like that? These people have to take off from work every time these yutzes "schedule" an interview/depo.

Doesn't Jesse live out of Fl now too??  Maybe AL?  not sure, but I think!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.