May 17, 2024, 09:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 282432 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #980 on: April 12, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys

I just got back from vacation and listened to the depositions. Question for you. On the short tape showing Cindy in her rant leaving the attorneys office, she makes a comment about not having the stomache for that man... My impression was that she was referring to George. Did others interpret it that way?
  I thought the same thing MGoblue!! But, I was told she was speaking about Mr Morgan, not George.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: April 12, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys

I just got back from vacation and listened to the depositions. Question for you. On the short tape showing Cindy in her rant leaving the attorneys office, she makes a comment about not having the stomache for that man... My impression was that she was referring to George. Did others interpret it that way?
  I thought the same thing MGoblue!! But, I was told she was speaking about Mr Morgan, not George.

I would have thought that she was referring to Mr. Morgan also, but I replayed that thing over and over and kept coming back to George. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: April 12, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

Brandi,

Happy Easter, and thank you for making so many Monkeys (like me) look so festive for the season.

Bless you,
Desi

Hey Desi! Happy Easter to you and to ALL our Monkeys!

..and you are all welcome!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: April 12, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

aren't we all glad that George is not on any police force??? If he can't follow the clues on this case, he must have been one heck of a bad cop...or was he ever really in LE? I find it hard to believe...

Hell, George can't even tell the truth! His stories change with the wind.

Bad cop.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: April 12, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys

Welcome back, hope you had a wonderful vaca...at first I thought maybe,  but no she pointed in the attorneys direction so it does seem that it was directed at Morgan.   She did get annoyed with George & Brad when they told her to shut up & stop it. What Morgan later reported was Cindy mixed words with Morgan for something he said months ago to the media but as usual Cindy doesnt get it that when she continued Casey's story & then told the world that Casey did not clear this Zeneida she advanced the slander of this poor woman.   Morgan also said on NG that Cindy was going to make some sort of attempt to apologize to Zeneida and then ended going after her getting in her face.   He said Zeneida was quite shaken by Cindy's behavior.    Time in and time out again we have witnessed Cindy with the mindset that she can insult, finger point or whatever she wants but God forbid someone puts her in her place for doing so or proves her wrong.    Frankly, George is not much better with his arrogance or hot temper.  The family dynamic of them putting forward that they are victims while their very actions have put them in the place they sit today has been wrenching to witness but I'm afraid none of them will ever "get it."  Think about it, this is after some level of counseling & medication at least after Caylee's murder was revealed.   I shutter to realize what that indicates.   It is absolutely no shock to me that both Cindy & George had little to no friends & barely anyone from their life before Caylee's murder has stood by them.   I also will not be shocked if Brad "Conman" Conway gets fed up soon either, shame on him for supporting their charade as far as he has - it is very obvious he is well aware of their lies & cover up.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: April 12, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »

So, if they put CA on the stand in the criminal trial and she behaves the way she did in the deposition, and the judge finds her in contempt, do you think they'll lock her up in a cell next to KC ?  Wouldn't that be GREAT !
It would be better if they were in the same cell.

Or they could be across from each other, just far enough they can't hear and must resort to hand signals. George could sit in the middle and let them know if it appears they are giving each other the finger.

ROFL!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: April 12, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys

I would have thought that she was referring to Mr. Morgan also, but I replayed that thing over and over and kept coming back to George. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.
That's funny. I replayed it over and over and still thought she was talking about George. It wasn't until the monkeys told me it was Morgan. Heck with Cindy it is probably both Morgan and George.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: April 12, 2009, 05:33:36 PM »

So, if they put CA on the stand in the criminal trial and she behaves the way she did in the deposition, and the judge finds her in contempt, do you think they'll lock her up in a cell next to KC ?  Wouldn't that be GREAT !

Or they could be across from each other, just far enough they can't hear and must resort to hand signals. George could sit in the middle and let them know if it appears they are giving each other the finger.

ROFL!

OMG I had a vision about Cindy's combative testimony on the stand....Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland:  "WOMAN, you are not asking the questions here, control your outbursts, don't make me use my gavel!"

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #988 on: April 12, 2009, 05:36:34 PM »

Happy Easter All,
  Just got back from Baton Rouge, La and all I have to say is WOW! Those depos were very entertaining. All I have seen is what they aired on NG and the Today Show. I can't wait to see all of the depos and try and read all of yall's posts

side note.... I had a choice of a new camcorder ( it has a hard drive, no tapes and discs) or one of those small lap tops. I picked the camcorder, because hubby doesn't go to the dog shows any more, so no one is their to film me. He found this little camcorder w/ a hard drive, 34 GB, but it has a remote, so I can set it up and hit the remote to film myself. Boy!! with the depos and all the developments in the Sandra Cantu case, I am kicking myself in the butt for not picking the small lap top!!...ugh, the choices we make lol
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: April 12, 2009, 05:46:07 PM »

Thanks Capp. I missed the NG show and didn't hear that part. Both Cindy and George were painful to listen to, but I really think Cindy was beyond belief. The audacity is just amazing.At the end, clearly Morgan enjoyed harassing her and I must admit, I enjoyed it.  For Caylee's sake, I really do hope the prosecutors make her take the stand.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: April 12, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »

Happy Easter All,
  Just got back from Baton Rouge, La and all I have to say is WOW! Those depos were very entertaining. All I have seen is what they aired on NG and the Today Show. I can't wait to see all of the depos and try and read all of yall's posts

side note.... I had a choice of a new camcorder ( it has a hard drive, no tapes and discs) or one of those small lap tops. I picked the camcorder, because hubby doesn't go to the dog shows any more, so no one is their to film me. He found this little camcorder w/ a hard drive, 34 GB, but it has a remote, so I can set it up and hit the remote to film myself. Boy!! with the depos and all the developments in the Sandra Cantu case, I am kicking myself in the butt for not picking the small lap top!!...ugh, the choices we make lol

Look at it this way capturing live events make memories, anything in the news you can always catch up on by replay

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: April 12, 2009, 05:59:15 PM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

Happy Easter from Scared Monkeys …

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

I think its most important to always remember to keep the HOPE. In dealing with missing person cases and justice for victims, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP THE HOPE.

Without HOPE, we do not have anything.

Happy Easter ALL ...
Red, that was very interesting post. I'm glad there are people like you that post the truth, whether it be politically correct or not. Just wanted to say that and Happy Easter to you as well. Thanks JSM

Being politically correct has never been a trait of Red's Wink  I have been accused and called many things, PC will never be one, LOL.

The fact of the matter is whether people want to admit it or not, they are religious. We live in a time where people think it is cool to claim they have no faith. Or at least that is what the MSM would like you all to believe. That does not mean that one must go to church every Sunday. Should people get more informed, yes. However, I believe that most people believe in God and believe in a higher power than themselves and man. Some with an agenda would like "YOU" or I should say "WE THE PEOPLE" to believe differently.

HOPE and FAITH are some of the cornerstones of a Democracy. They do not come from man, but from our Creator. So when I hear "man" talking about hope and pinning it on them as if the faith and hope is derived from them and them alone, it makes me rather ill. When I see an individual focusing the attention on them vs. the greater good, that makes me even more nauseous.

We do not raise ourselves by bringing others down. There is a reason why believing in something greater than yourself is important. A long the journey I have read so many things that are so misguided as to how some think of me or portray me. I can only think that their lives are so sad and misguided that they feel the need to do this. Please let me just say, you have no idea what makes RED tick and the fact that one would comment on such makes it even more evident that they don't

We cover so many stories that are tragic and affect people in ways that unless one has HOPE they would surely crumble. Man's sins against their fellow man (let me be PC only this one time and add woman too) are sometimes too much to stomach. There have been so many stories of missing and murdered men, woman and children that I have gotten close to that it is difficult to sometimes write the post. The memories of the children are always in your head. Children whose lives are ended far too soon.

However, it is the hope that is kept alive that is symbolized by EASTER that makes moving forward possible. It is hope and faith that keep all of us going forward. No matter if it is covering a story or in your own personal lives. The hope that you have is never provided by man. The hope and change you can really believe in comes from above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Sn5rV6oM0

Here is a news flash ... RED is highly religious, but you will never hear me preach. Or I should say, be preachy. I have spent many a time at the pulpit of a church discussing missing children to the congregation and God's roll in the work that I do. Without his help, it would not be possible. None of this would. I think many people who have heard me speak never knew that I had this other side that helped missing person's families. What is most remarkable is to show people when discussing hope & faith that one can walk the walk as well.  So when I hear the negativism or the ridiculous games that some play who have an obvious agenda, who want to tear things down or make life miserable ... I get it, I know who ya are, I know what you represent and you are found wanting.

I think it is especially important to remember that HOPE is eternal and in each one of us if you want to see it. Think about the many family stories you have read, provided opinion on and followed throughout the years on SM and the pain and anguish that they have suffered. The one's that make it though without going crazy have a common denominator.

I think you can guess who and what that is.

Man does not provide hope and those that claim they do ... well just be careful who one takes false advice from.

KEEP THE HOPE and KEEP THE FAITH ... sometimes the results that we all look for in answers and justice come in God's time; however, it will come.

THIS IS THE REASON I AM A MEMBER OF SCARED MONKEYS; GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS, RED.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #992 on: April 12, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »

George has to be extremely paranoid to think the lawyer kept giving him the finger 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: April 12, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: April 12, 2009, 06:46:03 PM »

George has to be extremely paranoid to think the lawyer kept giving him the finger 

Happy Easter sweetie.  I so agree, not to mention classless to "go there."   Seriously, it seemed like such a preplanned attempt to turn the tables on Mr. Mitnik.  I had to chuckle when Mitnik said "Ill be sure to use my pinkie finger so there is no question."   Then he went on NG and illustrated how he always pushes his glasses up because they fall down on his nose....OMG these people!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: April 12, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!!!

Same to you Leroy!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: April 12, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!!!
Happy Easter Leroy!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: April 12, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

Happy Easter sweetie.  I so agree, not to mention classless to "go there."   Seriously, it seemed like such a preplanned attempt to turn the tables on Mr. Mitnik.  I had to chuckle when Mitnik said "Ill be sure to use my pinkie finger so there is no question."    Then he went on NG and illustrated how he always pushes his glasses up because they fall down on his nose....OMG these people!!

I guess I didn't hear that part from Mitnik!  That is hilarious.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: April 12, 2009, 06:53:42 PM »

O/T but WOW

Jessica Lunsford’s Father Reveals Son

Posted: 9:58 am EDT April 12, 2009
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. -- He kept it a secret for two years, but this weekend Jessica Lunsford’s father revealed he is the father of a little boy.

Mark Lunsford says his son was born on Jessica’s birthday, October 6, 2007, exactly twelve years after she was born.

Lunsford says he kept his son a secret to protect him from the spotlight.

His daughter, 9-year-old Jessica, was kidnapped and murdered in 2005. John Couey was later convicted of the crime.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19160185/detail.html#-

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/11/mark-lunsford-the-father-of-murdered-jessica-lunsford-reveals-he-is-a-dad-mark-has-a-miracle-baby-boy/

God bless

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #999 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:02 PM »

ROFL!

OMG I had a vision about Cindy's combative testimony on the stand....Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland:  "WOMAN, you are not asking the questions here, control your outbursts, don't make me use my gavel!"

Knowing Spindy as we do, it will take "Stan the Man" to say to her "Cindy, put your hand on my desk." *BAM* gavel to bone. Maybe that will help her stay focused...or at least get her tossed in the clink. Oooh, I'd pay to see that!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.