May 22, 2024, 08:42:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 477558 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1840 on: October 12, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

Body Farm associate Lab/research facility...said...pure...Des

NG had some dr on her show.. has his own laboratory. I want to say his name is Dr Lemon but that's probably WAY off.    He was the one that stated if the air samples sniffed the chloroform, it would have been pure.. not a chemical reaction.  LE has not said anything either way...  I would assume that the lab guy knows what he's talking about..   which  means that the chloroform had nothing to do with Caylee being in a pool.   (Sound about right, Des?)
Is that they same guy who is working for the defence now?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: October 12, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »

Actually, the electric chair is still an optional form of execution in Florida.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair
WOW!  Thank Mrskub! 

Interesting: 44 deaths by electrocution in Florida since 1979

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1842 on: October 12, 2008, 02:00:03 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.
I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.

JUNE?  Who searched in June?  Casey?

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

Of course her claim will be that she was trying to "FIND" her nanny and her child 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: October 12, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »

NG had some dr on her show.. has his own laboratory. I want to say his name is Dr Lemon but that's probably WAY off.    He was the one that stated if the air samples sniffed the chloroform, it would have been pure.. not a chemical reaction.  LE has not said anything either way...  I would assume that the lab guy knows what he's talking about..   which  means that the chloroform had nothing to do with Caylee being in a pool.   (Sound about right, Des?)
Is that they same guy who is working for the defence now?

No, not "Kobe"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1844 on: October 12, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

Could all the talk about drowning accidently in the pool come from Cindy or Baez in an attempt to make the public believe it was an accident?  I don't remember how that all started....maybe when Cindy talked about moving the ladder?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: October 12, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »

MrsK, I am convinced Lee is Caylee's father, too.  There are too many indications in that direction.  I researched brother/sister incest and the statistics are staggering.  I was shocked at my own ignorance on this topic.

http://www.cyfernet.org/research/sibabuse.html
Special Issues in Child Sexual Abuse. Green, A.H. In Child Sexual Abuse: A Handbook for Health Care and Legal Professionals. Eds. D.H. Schetky and A.H. Green. New York, NY: Brunner-Mazel, Inc., 1988.

The author states that although sexual contact between daughters and their fathers or step-fathers is the most frequently reported incestuous activity, incest between siblings probably occurs more frequently. The author cites a survey of New England students that revealed that while only 1 percent of the girls were victims of incest with their fathers or stepfathers, 15 percent had sexual contact with a sibling. Eighty percent of these girls were sexually involved with their brothers, while 20 percent had homosexual contact with their sisters. None of the boys reported parental incest, while 10 percent participated in sibling incest which was equally divided into brother and sister incest. Ninety percent of the girls and 80 percent of the boys were 12 or under at the time. The girls reported that 30 percent of the sibling incest took place under the threat of force.
(I added the bold text)

Add to this, the family's secretive and closed dynamic.  Then, the family's refusal to name a father on birth certificate or in public.  Further, the multiple lies naming different men as the father indicate that either they honestly do not know who the father is or they will not reveal it due to the nature of the relationship.  This family did not attempt to go after child support or any financial aid even though the mother/child needed support.  Casey did attempt to marry and name a father in Jesse Grund, but that was proven false.  Even now the family will not deny these rumors or put them to rest by naming the father.  Even if Casey named every man she had sex with in a 30 day period, testing could still be done to determine a father.  She has not.  This is all speculation, of course, but there are too many indicators to not consider this seriously.

BRING NATALEE HOME
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: October 12, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.
This was a constitutional issue. There were out of state cases that wound up in the supreme court. Several states, Including Florida, imposed a moratorium on death penalty cases while arguments regarding ALL forms of execution were argued in the supreme court. Lethal injection won out and most of the states including Florida decided on lethal injection once the moratoriums were lifted.

MURT

No kidding....she knows enough to use coupons at the grocery store...
I honestly think those shopping spree videos are going to be damning evidence for the prosecution.  The fact that she rummaged through newspapers to clip coupons shows how heartless she is.  She is evil and the whole world is seeing it. 

We still have the electric chair in Florida right?  Its not lethal injection...??

no electric chair...Florida uses the lethal injection now...some called the electric chair inhumane....blah
Did we get to vote on that?  LOL  I do not remember voting for that!!  Then again I have not been voting very long.  I guess it was inhuman, but slaughtering a human is inhuman right? 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: October 12, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.
I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th

I said one Post but one more here. I do not have a link but maybe Klaas or someone else has it but there was another Zenaida Gonzalez in the Orlando area whose office was broken into on June 9. She has a blog or is involved in a family kind of blog. She is not the same Zenaida who we have all seen pictures of. I have always sort of wondered about that date. June 9. because of all the confusion initially about when Caylee went missing.

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.
sorry, yes I meant June, but my point was, I was unaware any zanaida searches were done prior to the date of caylee's death....

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: October 12, 2008, 02:04:55 PM »

shoot I messed that up.
I said one Post but one more here. I do not have a link but maybe Klaas or someone else has it but there was another Zenaida Gonzalez in the Orlando area whose office was broken into on June 9. She has a blog or is involved in a family kind of blog. She is not the same Zenaida who we have all seen pictures of. I have always sort of wondered about that date. June 9. because of all the confusion initially about when Caylee went missing.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1849 on: October 12, 2008, 02:05:35 PM »

After all is said and done on Tuesday, will we get to see documents from the GJ hearing? How does that work?
Not immediately. The records will be sealed. When discovery documents are released to the Defense as they were for the current trial, they will be available to the public. I would think that the earliest we would see any records for the new trial to be around February. The earliest I see a trial scheduled is around June of 1009

MURT

Please help a confused monkey 

I thought Baez will get discovery doc's once she is charged...does this mean that once GJ has made their decision, she still won't be charged for quite a while...February ?? I was thinking, perhaps many others here too, that she'll be arrested and charged rather quickly ???

Also...WELCOME Murt...good to have you here, I tried to keep up with the chat at your site last night but I couldn't..too fast for me 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: October 12, 2008, 02:05:54 PM »

My question is can the judge still make his decision on the motion(s) that weren't decided on even if the courts are closed on Monday ?
THe judge can make his decision at any time and has several options for notifying the interested parties of those decisions. In some cases, he can fax the decision from his house directly to those concerned.

MURT
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: October 12, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »

Thank you Dolce and KatysMom Smile
That being the case, I wonder how tight then is their theory that she died in the pool ?  and based on what evidence ?  (only other evidence I can think of is that CA said that when she got home from work on Monday June 16th the pool ladder was on the pool and the gate to the backyard was open) -

Hmm Cindy said the 16th of June ... George could not remember the day Cindy called him and hollered at him for leaving the ladder in the pool and the gate open.

& Afternoon Monkeys  and  Hey to all the new Monkeys
How would the ladder have gotten to the side of the pool if Caylee just wandered out to the pool and accidently fell in?

WOW, I really messed that quote up. Sorry. That was my quote, not OldFart's Again sorry. This was mine: I honestly do not believe the pool played any part in this at all. It is my opinion the story about the steps being moved is another ruse to divert attention.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1852 on: October 12, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »

I feel mean when I think of Casey. I want her to have a fair trial with a competent lawyer where there is no more room for Cindy or anyone to doubt that Caylee is in heaven. Cindy & George and Lee have IMO the capacity to feel their pain. Casey does not and she will " survive " no matter where she is. She again IMO would get more upset over not having access to Facebook or MySpace and her cell service than her daughter.

KatGram, you are so cute!! Honestly your personality must match your picture!  If everyone had 1/2 your love no child would be in this position, and I truly mean that!

I feel mean when I think of Casey? OMG, don't go back and read MY posts!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: October 12, 2008, 02:07:52 PM »

Ha,Ha,Ha! Meatballs is going to be really upset with him!

I am starting to think meatballs is "all sauce" 

I saw on here yesterday where someone thinks he's a former monkey that was temporarily banned, is that really so? And what is murts screen name or avatar? Murt?
I am a little confused with this question. I do not have an avatar yet. MURT is a username I have had for a long time. Murt is a nickname I have had since my school days.

It is the first four letters of my surname.

MURT

MURT - I think the discussion was about the person who in your CHAT calls himself Meatball.  I guess Meatball doesn't care for SM.  No big deal. 
Ok, I was answering the part that was about my screen name.

MURT
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: October 12, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »

Did i hear at the trial that the judge could not Make what the FBI has available to Baez?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1855 on: October 12, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »

About the chloroform –

I asked...he said *pure*...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: October 12, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »

If she gets the DP she will not be in with the other prisoners she will be on death
row in her own cell. Not anybody to bug her. If the gets life she goes into general population.  Some times in all this pain there is something to laugh about
Coupons was one of them.   Maggots win case is another I can just hear
Grissom would be proud.

Thank you for answering my earlier questions. Am I wrong in that I heard here that if convicted, she would still be put in solitary for safety concerns?
If Casey is given the death penalty, she is put in death road as standerd proceadure. If she gets life, she is evaluated and placed with "compatable inmates" in an assigned cell block. She would be placed in a maximum security facility and may have a cell by herself or share with another inmate. I am not certain if she would be placed in solitary.

MURT
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1857 on: October 12, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »

Actually, the electric chair is still an optional form of execution in Florida.
WOW!  Thank Mrskub! 

Interesting: 44 deaths by electrocution in Florida since 1979

BB: I'm not seeing where it says there have been 44 deaths by elec. in Fl. since 1979

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: October 12, 2008, 02:13:35 PM »

If she gets the DP she will not be in with the other prisoners she will be on death
row in her own cell. Not anybody to bug her. If the gets life she goes into general population.  Some times in all this pain there is something to laugh about
Coupons was one of them.   Maggots win case is another I can just hear
Grissom would be proud.

Thank you for answering my earlier questions. Am I wrong in that I heard here that if convicted, she would still be put in solitary for safety concerns?
If Casey is given the death penalty, she is put in death road as standerd proceadure. If she gets life, she is evaluated and placed with "compatable inmates" in an assigned cell block. She would be placed in a maximum security facility and may have a cell by herself or share with another inmate. I am not certain if she would be placed in solitary.

MURT

Thank you Murt
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: October 12, 2008, 02:15:15 PM »

Does anyone know the answer to this question..My kids want the computer...Did i hear at the trial that the judge could not Make what the FBI has available to Baez? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.