May 15, 2024, 02:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 380721 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1540 on: August 22, 2009, 09:59:30 PM »

Did anyone notice on HLN T Luca wasn't all pro KC? or is it just me? I just find it odd some of the things he said. 
I didn't watch, but I'm sticking to my theory that Lee's ex attorney left, because Lee told everything during his deposition with the State.

That is a highly unusual reason for Luca to leave.  After all, he represents LEE, not CASEY.

JMO ~ I think that once these Atty's get knee deep into each Anthony pardon my expression - They realize that they are * so Nuts and out of conformity within logic* that these Atty's that choose to keep their reputations that they have worked so hard to create. For their own integrity they simply BAIL .. meaning Run as fast as they can ..before they too are destroyed. These are the Atty's who actually do Care and want to stay employed Before/during/after the trial. Every Atty that has Bailed I have to say Kudo's too. Because for each that do Bail .. shows the public the complete dysfunction of the Ant's ..each of them and all of them.
They have all run in and said Yes of course I will represent you ..and then it simply takes time and  NEWS Flash NO Longer representing the Anthony ...
Once a credible atty figures out this is such a Mind Screw and thinks about the time, effort and media and being dragged behind a silent Anthony *(such as Lee) who has not a pot to P** in nor a window to through it out of ... I mean seriously the only Atty that would represent Lee would have to be a carbon of Bobo. 

This is going to go on and on and on - And Lee has a reputation. He is a Casey Kool Aid Cheerleader that has speculation all over him. That he is in cohorts with his Sister, that he was thought to be Caylee's Father, that he has been speculated to have made sexual advances to his sister. He has shown himself many times within Media to be no holds bar - a complete idiot.
The Man parks cars for a living yet professes to be a Mental Giant. His words are just like Casey's ... We find ourselves to be above the Masses in intelligence. We use big words to fake our way through life. Casey does not even have a high school diploma. Lee graduated from the Star Wars Academy.  Its all what it is.  He needs an atty that has psych back ground period.
I'm sorry ... I loath all of them.  I have to laugh about it, otherwise its just sick, just like the Ants. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1541 on: August 22, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Klaas I know I have asked before months ago about the Video that the teenage boy made( About the Woods/Land where Caylee was found) He does a walk through of the woods himself in the video. He shows the area where he and his friends hang out. Talks about the water etc..

He was interviewed by a news reporter. His name is Charles Kelly and you and I posted back and forth about it a few months back. You said you found it and you uploaded it to your photobucket.

Do you still have that video and if so  - Can you post it please. Thank You so Much.
I found the link way back in archives and it does not work at all.

Hi Deenie - I am catching up and saw your post about this video.  I had actually posted it earlier today (at least I think it is the one you are referring to)  click on the link and look to the right scroll down to Home video: remains found  I think it is very interesting that this resident says the water was knee to waist high and this was on the very day she was found - pre any hype and speculation whether or not the site had been under water...

And once again I forgot the link yikes http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html
Hi Mission - No this is not the same video. This video is just Charles Kelly and a reporter from NBC-2 which is out of Fort Myers. I hope Klaas pops in and hopefully can retrieve the Video and post it. Klaas
 an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: August 22, 2009, 10:09:27 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Klaas I know I have asked before months ago about the Video that the teenage boy made( About the Woods/Land where Caylee was found) He does a walk through of the woods himself in the video. He shows the area where he and his friends hang out. Talks about the water etc..

He was interviewed by a news reporter. His name is Charles Kelly and you and I posted back and forth about it a few months back. You said you found it and you uploaded it to your photobucket.

Do you still have that video and if so  - Can you post it please. Thank You so Much.

Hi Deenie - I am catching up and saw your post about this video.  I had actually posted it earlier today (at least I think it is the one you are referring to)  click on the link and look to the right scroll down to Home video: remains found  I think it is very interesting that this resident says the water was knee to waist high and this was on the very day she was found - pre any hype and speculation whether or not the site had been under water...

And once again I forgot the link yikes http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

Thanks for the video and imo I think this is the one Deenie was refering to. Although it is taken from across the street, it is similar terrain. Suburban was just built down the middle of the swamp, and the road is built up, thus the drop down to the swamp. It is obvious what a nasty place it is to leave a child's body. Ugh! I believe I found the house where he lives, but it is unimportant to the whole scheme of things. The only thing that seemed odd to me is to have a gate going into the woods from the yard. But to each his own and not for me to judge.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: August 22, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Hi Mission - No this is not the same video. This video is just Charles Kelly and a reporter from NBC-2 which is out of Fort Myers. I hope Klaas pops in and hopefully can retrieve the Video and post it. Klaas
 an angelic monkey

Sorry Deenie. That is the one I remember. Maybe Klaas will be able to find it for you.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: August 22, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

an angelic monkey
It was a live interview with CK on the day Caylee's remains were found and it was raining and they were in his backyard. CK stated then that the area is always under water until the winter months. He said that the water had only recently subsided. I so hope Klaas does have that video as it can't be found. I wonder if we wrote to NBC-2 if they would re-post it, or send it to the prosecution or NeJame?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1545 on: August 22, 2009, 10:19:47 PM »

Charles Kelly and a reporter from http://www.nbc-2.com/
She was a black gal and she followed him around and they showed his home video he made.
I found it way way back right after Caylee was found. I do remember that NO Rose watched it. She made comment on my post.
He is 19 and lives right smak in the same local area. He shows on the video that you can see from his eye view * his own backyard- the Tents and where LE gathered around when Caylee was found.   He walks through the woods himself and talks and points out his hang out zone - where his friends and he have spent time. Dang I wish Klaas would come in the cage. She is floating  from cage to cage right now.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1546 on: August 22, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

an angelic monkey
It was a live interview with CK on the day Caylee's remains were found and it was raining and they were in his backyard. CK stated then that the area is always under water until the winter months. He said that the water had only recently subsided. I so hope Klaas does have that video as it can't be found. I wonder if we wrote to NBC-2 if they would re-post it, or send it to the prosecution or NeJame?
YES Yes yes that's it. We just have to Find Klaas and See if she was able to retain it within her Photobucket file.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1547 on: August 22, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

an angelic monkey

Ohhhh I hope Klaas finds it because I don't recall that one and now you have my curiosity up. I can't wait to see it.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: August 22, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

an angelic monkey
YES Yes yes that's it. We just have to Find Klaas and See if she was able to retain it within her Photobucket file.
I wonder if LE might have that very video and that is why we can't find it anywhere. I searched the NBC-2 site just now and I can't find it. I was watching all of the live coverage that day, as most of us were, and I remember his interview. CK said that it was usually at least knee deep most of the time.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: August 22, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »

She was a black gal and she followed him around and they showed his home video he made.
I found it way way back right after Caylee was found. I do remember that NO Rose watched it. She made comment on my post.
He is 19 and lives right smak in the same local area. He shows on the video that you can see from his eye view * his own backyard- the Tents and where LE gathered around when Caylee was found.   He walks through the woods himself and talks and points out his hang out zone - where his friends and he have spent time. Dang I wish Klaas would come in the cage. She is floating  from cage to cage right now.

DEENIE, What is the difference between the video that WESH had and the one from the Ft. Myer NBC video?

gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: August 22, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

I just finished watching the whole hearing and I just can't get over Judge S letting Biazzzz get away with his frivilous motions.  I am becoming less impressed with him. I know everyone is saying how crazy looks but my goodness, AL the bohemuth looks like a bag lady....the bright moment was when Linda D was telling how Tracie said KC was on the internet talking with men and Biazzzzzz jumps up and says he objects, she didn't go any further.  I got a good laugh.....they make me sick....and george thinking he is so clever lying for that murdering slore of a daughter.  I"m sorry but if that was my daughter, she wouldn't have left that house in one piece without telling me. not this sweetie,beautiful nonsense.  The whole family is demented......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: August 22, 2009, 10:39:11 PM »

I just finished watching the whole hearing and I just can't get over Judge S letting Biazzzz get away with his frivilous motions.  I am becoming less impressed with him. I know everyone is saying how crazy looks but my goodness, AL the bohemuth looks like a bag lady....the bright moment was when Linda D was telling how Tracie said KC was on the internet talking with men and Biazzzzzz jumps up and says he objects, she didn't go any further.  I got a good laugh.....they make me sick....and george thinking he is so clever lying for that murdering slore of a daughter.  I"m sorry but if that was my daughter, she wouldn't have left that house in one piece without telling me. not this sweetie,beautiful nonsense.  The whole family is demented......

Here, come sit by me. Casey would not be on trial at this point if it were me. She wouldn't have lived this long. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1552 on: August 22, 2009, 10:39:35 PM »

Tupelo I have been thinking of this Video since Last night and all this morning. I even went back this morning and dug forever within the archives of Caylee's cages to find the links. I did find them and when you click them - they go to blank page - ERROR 404 blah - No where.

BUT I did ask Klaas just months ago and she replied she was able to find it in her records and she said - that she was uploading it and saving it to her photo bucket account.  So lets hope she has it. This small video made by young Mr. Kelly is worth a ton of answers. He is not a part of any team. He is just a kid that lives within the neighborhood. And made a Video. 
I even chased it on youtube - No luck. I thought maybe he would have posted it. Its quite possible its there. I just need to figure out which words to use to search it.  I tried so many searches this am - I came up with nothing though. arrr. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: August 22, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »

Well said, couldn't agree more..
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: August 22, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »

Deenie, I agree with everything you just posted.  They are all DEMENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1555 on: August 22, 2009, 10:45:49 PM »

DEENIE, What is the difference between the video that WESH had and the one from the Ft. Myer NBC video?

The video I am watching on Wesh is nothing of the Video by Charles - Unless I am watching the Wrong video. Link me up to the exact vid Fanny. there is no comparison of what I have watched on Wesh. Now I am confused. I have gone to Mission's link 3 times now. I see an article with no mention of Charles and then within the article ( top ) says click on video. I have done that. Watched it and Its all WESH and their findings and reporters. Help me Ms. Fanny

Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot  If I saw it I would say BINGO ...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 22, 2009, 10:49:01 PM »

The video I am watching on Wesh is nothing of the Video by Charles - Unless I am watching the Wrong video. Link me up to the exact vid Fanny. there is no comparison of what I have watched on Wesh. Now I am confused. I have gone to Mission's link 3 times now. I see an article with no mention of Charles and then within the article ( top ) says click on video. I have done that. Watched it and Its all WESH and their findings and reporters. Help me Ms. Fanny

Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot  If I saw it I would say BINGO ...

Go to the WESH link. Look to the right in a box there are several videos and at the bottom there is a HOME VIDEO  CAYLEES REMAINS FOUND. Click on that one. It is a video of Charles Kelly and it is a black reporter and they talk from the back of his house and go back into the woods through a gate and go to the fence across the street on Suburban from the remains site with the LE there.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1557 on: August 22, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Thanks for the video and imo I think this is the one Deenie was refering to. Although it is taken from across the street, it is similar terrain. Suburban was just built down the middle of the swamp, and the road is built up, thus the drop down to the swamp. It is obvious what a nasty place it is to leave a child's body. Ugh! I believe I found the house where he lives, but it is unimportant to the whole scheme of things. The only thing that seemed odd to me is to have a gate going into the woods from the yard. But to each his own and not for me to judge.

Your welcome Fanny, hopefully we will get the link to the other interview because that could be key for SA - you are right it is a nasty nasty place to leave a child's body - wonder how KC would like to spend a night there handcuffed to a tree - I would love to see that. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: August 22, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: August 22, 2009, 10:53:06 PM »

Fanny,  thanks  I'm a mom and a grandmom and I just can't imagine this in my wildest dreams.  what the he-- kind of family would act like this??????????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.