May 22, 2024, 03:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381448 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: August 23, 2009, 10:39:37 AM »

Hello Monkeys...
I just read the news about the remains of caylee being placed on the vacant lot when Casey was in jail. Now the defense wants to interview the searches.... I believe that one of the searches was the crazy blond girl was supporting the Anthony's?
Joy Wray  You are right
I would bet that the defense already has her on their witness list.  The state, on cross examination, will show she is a delusional person and her word is a figment of her imagination.  Monkey Devil!

Good Morning Monkeys!!
And what is interesting is her chat is down, at least I haven't seen any action for awhile on it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: August 23, 2009, 10:45:07 AM »

Found the video (I think).  Re-uploading to photobucket right now 

Getting caught up this morning!  I knew you would have it someplace or find it someplace!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: August 23, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!!  I was emailed all the posts and the link from WS with Tony Padilla's Q & A session. I quickly looked back and saw the Monkeys were, as usual, right on top  of this news!! I am a bit surprised at some of his responses and still puzzled as to why he feels the need to go on national TV and a message board?  Obviously he screwed up big time by not getting a copy of the agreement he signed with JB.  I think this is going to get intereting

Here is another email I got as a reminder

I'll be hosting a online radio show with the latest on the Anthony case tomorrow (Sunday) August 23 @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Guests will be:

Criminal profiler Pat Brown, Defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh and Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla.

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

*Link to listen after show has aired: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPag...-Crime-Wrap-Up

Y'all have a great day....TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: August 23, 2009, 11:21:59 AM »

Sunny, some very interesting answers from Tony 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: August 23, 2009, 11:25:25 AM »

nrcg, I agree.....I want to see the original document that JB says LP signed but alas didn't have the original at court

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: August 23, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

Could Be - Because I spent over 2 hours this morning searching my Monkey brains out - On the web, News, videos - and I can't even find Charles Kelly period - and I do recall there was a news article written about him after the video and news reporter reported on him. It was a snippet of Charles Kelly and him wanting to Help with Justice for Caylee. Can't find that either.
Maybe its all locked up with LE. If it is - Good. Because that young man did a very good deed by documenting. Its always stuck in my mind. That this simple act of his - maybe one day be priceless.

My desktop computer crashed and I have that video with him reporting on it. I have it backed up with Carbonite but my new computer is not in yet, so I have nothing to put it on. As soon as I get it on my computer, I will upload it here for you.

Turbo!

Great to see you back again! Sorry to heard you had computer probs.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: August 23, 2009, 11:30:38 AM »

nrcg, I agree.....I want to see the original document that JB says LP signed but alas didn't have the original at court
Me too 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: August 23, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »

how convenient..........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: August 23, 2009, 11:35:11 AM »

Thanks, Sunny.  And yes, NR, very interesting answers from Tony which I didn't like one darn bit.  First of all, to say that Casey was "Sweet and respectful" at this point, I mean to say it at this point, when she has been charged with murdering a two-year-old, her own daughter, and in jail awaiting trial, contradicts any notion that she is "Sweet."  Sounds to me as if he fell under her spell as many men did.  She  is not sweet, under anyone's definition. She has ice water running through her veins.  But to me, to say the things he did about Leonard Padilla, his own uncle with whom he has "Worked" since he was six years old (And has the "Highest Respect")was unconscionable. He says he has discussed these things with Leonard and maybe he has.  But they should have gone no further, certainly not on a forum message board.  I strenuously object to his denigrading Leonard's memorial service by the river.  Words fail me.  I feel that Leonard was the only one at that point who had any respect at all for Caylee. IMO Tony messed up big time and he is trying to throw the blame on someone else, namely his uncle. And, from what I have seen of Mr. Grund, he is a bit unusual but he respected and loved Caylee and was protecting his son.  I feel that, if the case were reversed, Leonard Padilla would be protecting Tony, although in my opinbion, he doesn't deserve it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: August 23, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »

Thanks, Sunny.  And yes, NR, very interesting answers from Tony which I didn't like one darn bit.  First of all, to say that Casey was "Sweet and respectful" at this point, I mean to say it at this point, when she has been charged with murdering a two-year-old, her own daughter, and in jail awaiting trial, contradicts any notion that she is "Sweet."  Sounds to me as if he fell under her spell as many men did.  She  is not sweet, under anyone's definition. She has ice water running through her veins.  But to me, to say the things he did about Leonard Padilla, his own uncle with whom he has "Worked" since he was six years old (And has the "Highest Respect")was unconscionable. He says he has discussed these things with Leonard and maybe he has.  But they should have gone no further, certainly not on a forum message board.  I strenuously object to his denigrading Leonard's memorial service by the river.  Words fail me.  I feel that Leonard was the only one at that point who had any respect at all for Caylee. IMO Tony messed up big time and he is trying to throw the blame on someone else, namely his uncle. And, from what I have seen of Mr. Grund, he is a bit unusual but he respected and loved Caylee and was protecting his son.  I feel that, if the case were reversed, Leonard Padilla would be protecting Tony, although in my opinbion, he doesn't deserve it.
I totally agree, airing family issues like he did wasn't cool, and the suggestions he was making about Mr. Grund should have stayed in his head, not on WS.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: August 23, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »

One thing I will say, I've always went back and forth with Casey and what exactly is wrong with her. Now reading what Tony wrote, I see that she is a sociopath, and had him fooled.  I just thought she was plain crazy, but no I will listen when the word sociopath comes up with her.
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: August 23, 2009, 11:55:15 AM »

I agree, why would you feel the need to go on WS or anywhere and criticize your uncle publicly, and glowing compliments to the A's????????????? very strange......
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: August 23, 2009, 12:00:45 PM »

I agree, why would you feel the need to go on WS or anywhere and criticize your uncle publicly, and glowing compliments to the A's????????????? very strange......
Is WS positively sure about who this was? Seems to me this sounds like something CA might say.
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: August 23, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

so sorry for posting that 2 times.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: August 23, 2009, 12:06:43 PM »

I was not privvy  to the conversations on WS by Tony, so I can only go by what has been written here. As far as I am concerned, the only way business partners unually throw the other partner to the wolves is usually a money matter, or more plainly, a threat to their money. So, I really don't know what this is all about. I would have thought there had been many business dealings between the two for many years, and somehow I don't think this is the way things have gone before.

Maybe the whole problem is that Tony did not expect Lenny, Tracy, and Rob to get so emotionally invested in Caylee's case. And maybe that is what Tony objects to. I guess it may be easy to sit 1000's of miles away and be insulated to the day to day facts of the case, and not want to be personally thrown into the fray himself. But he really seems to have drawn a line in the sand about the whole thing.

I say my money is on Lenny and his group. More power to them.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: August 23, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »

Is WS positively sure about who this was? Seems to me this sounds like something CA might say.
They claim it is him, when he started posting in Aug 2008.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: August 23, 2009, 12:14:41 PM »

I totally agree, airing family issues like he did wasn't cool, and the suggestions he was making about Mr. Grund should have stayed in his head, not on WS.

I think it was foolish for him to ever post on any blog in the first place. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: August 23, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »

Ono, I agree. Weird part is only recently again he started posting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: August 23, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

Hoping Charles Kelly is on the SA's witness list;   Seeing that video again is a fresh reminder that the dropoff where Caylee was found from the roadside was really deep.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: August 23, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »

I think it was foolish for him to ever post on any blog in the first place. 

I do too, ONO, and I wonder if maybe the Green Eyed Monster got hold of him when he saw that his uncle had become very famous, and well liked around the country. Tony won't do it by bad mouthing his uncle and going on the Today Show.  Actions speak louder than words, and I feel that Leonard Padillo has shown by his actions his concern for Caylee and disdain for the Anthonys.  I have much more respect for Leonard than Tony.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.