May 14, 2024, 02:31:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 357668 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 18, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »

Please!  DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS OR LINKS TO ANY KIND OF SEX SITES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ON THIS FORUM.

My apologies, Mods and Monkeys!  I copied/pasted from a post on a Caylee thread here at Scared Monkeys and did not notice that link in that post was a direct link to the phone sex site!!!!

Here's where I got it from; perhaps the link (oh, and phone number as you pointed out) can be deleted from that post, too, so no one else will repeat my careless error! 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3362.msg444092#msg444092
  Scared Monkeys, Caylee Discussion Thread #19, page 12, post #233 by mrskub.

Again, so sorry; I assure you it was unintentional!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: April 18, 2009, 09:00:21 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

I don't really know you all that well No Rose, but I want to tell you I understand and will be praying for you & Zoe & family.
Thank-you I appreciate it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #782 on: April 18, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunkey. 

Prayers for No Rose and her Zoe.
Thank-you Muffy 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: April 18, 2009, 09:04:44 PM »

Desi~  It's okay.  I've fixed the link in archives too.  I remember when all of that was going on back then and there was a lot of editing taking place.  I was reading along here and went     In the future if you happen to see something like that let us know asap,  via report to moderator.  And it is amazing how many times monkeys will quote stuff like that over and over, faster then we  can edit    So, if any of you managed to save those links before they went pfft, please don't post them. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 18, 2009, 09:04:55 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

I am so sorry.  I hope it is not cancer.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 18, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

nrcg....Keep your faith...my Sammy had the same thing and it was benign.  I was a wreck.....he will be 15 on July 4th!. I know how scary this is...  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 18, 2009, 09:06:12 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.Have a good evening.

NoRose,Chloe and I will say a special prayer for your Zoe. 
Thank-you and you all have a great evening.

Are you leaving us too? If so, please try not to worry. We will all be praying.
Oh, no I'm still hear, Baileys in some coffee, so I don't know how much typing I'll be doing.

That's ok. I can't type and I haven't had any Baileys.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 18, 2009, 09:07:01 PM »

You're right JSM. For me I would have nothing to put on myspace and facebook, unless someone might be interested in a crabby, emotional woman who doesn't have an exciting life 

Ditto!

Great job getting all those saved & uploaded Seeme!    So much can be gleaned from them, tks for a painstaking time consuming effort!

Thanks Capp!

I was thanking my doctor for the rx of Ativan.....omg I don't think I could have got thru them without it.

Believe it or not I still have several hundred "icon" images to do.....

I've had the zip file since last fall, and frankly I wasn't planning on downloading them. But I went through them when all the hype started again with the "new" photos in the media and changed my mind.
They really show IMO KC's sick, evil mind.

I can not imagine spending the enormous amount of time it took to continuously download the pix when she had a beautiful daughter to raise......between the text messages, phone calls, internet trolling, photobucket, partying, and Lord knows what else.....she spent ZERO time with Caylee.
It breaks my heart to think about Caylee never getting the attention of her mother.
Casey did not deserve Caylee!

Truer words were never spoken....but I will add no one in that family deserved her!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #788 on: April 18, 2009, 09:07:21 PM »

Way behind and O/T but my Red Wings won 4-0 today!

GO WINGS!   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 18, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

This is O/T but found it informative and also scary, suppose it could maybe be an answer to how so much info has made it through!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyKcoDaofg
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: April 18, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »

Desi~  It's okay.  I've fixed the link in archives too.  I remember when all of that was going on back then and there was a lot of editing taking place.  I was reading along here and went     In the future if you happen to see something like that let us know asap,  via report to moderator.  And it is amazing how many times monkeys will quote stuff like that over and over, faster then we  can edit    So, if any of you managed to save those links before they went pfft, please don't post them. 

Rats!!! I wan't quick enough.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #791 on: April 18, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »

First of all, I want to tell you how much I appreciate my monkey friends here.   Thanks for being there, and being understanding.   You guys are the greatest.

Boo - Your mom probably did have an incident in her life that made her a bit more over-protective than other moms.  My incident took place in 1968, when things like that wasn't supposed to happen.  Only, things like that have always happened.   I can't remember which monkey said it - maybe it was you - that a tattoo should be put on the forehead of the people who are sex perverts or abuse children.   That works for me!  Or throw them in a big pit so they can never see the light of day again.   

Fanny and Capp - I'm sorry you both had terrifying experiences, too.   It is so damn unfair for anyone to have to live in fear or to have been abused, especially children.   

Trimm - I didn't know about your grandchild, either.   I'm so sorry.   My heart breaks for you.

JSM - I don't know if the guy who tried to get me was ever caught.   The police told me and my dad that I would have to id him if he was caught - but they never called us to come in.    Our police department wasn't much back in those days - sort of like Mayberry....

NoRose - I'm sorry about Zoe.   You guys are in my prayers.   I pray for his healing.   Sassy just had a tumor removed from her ear - and they were able to get it all.  Her offspring (my daughter's siamese) had 3 tumors removed from his stomach last summer and he is doing fine now.   It is amazing what they are able to do today.

Hugs to all my monkeys friends.   I've never met a more caring and compassionate group in my life.   Thanks. 

Sorry for the OT -  Justice for these sweet children.   

Sassy,I have 2 stepchildren(i hate the word step children).Aiden belonged to my stepson.We lost Aiden courtesy of the mom.She is serving time for credit card theft,drugs and forged checks and auto theft.Never could pin down if it was her or her new boyfriend who finally did the baby in.
The mom will serve a couple of yesrs in prison.I hate that's all,but I'm glad she is off the street.Maybe she'll get some help. 
You know I lost my son and have no other children.So my little grandchildren are everything to me.I would have taken Caylee in a heartbeat.
Anyway,I'm off for the evening.See you in the morning. 
Trimm I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know words don't mean much, but all I can say is I will pray for you and try to pray for the person that hurt your Aiden. Like I said I will try and pray. Maybe when I am an old, old woman I will pray for baby killers, but right now I have a hard time doing it.

Your grandchildren are lucky to have you!!! Just remember that everytime you get beat up in a badmitton game! Hugs to you Trimm. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 18, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

Both you and Sassy had horrifying experiences as young girls....I am so sorry.....

Thanks Sunny. Although I was so protective of my kids, in my later years I was personally quite fearless, or at least I didn't let challenging situations stop me. Quite the opposite. I sort of liked to live on the edge a little bit, oh ok, quite a lot. But it was all to make me stronger.

Yes, it was

Rest in Peace Caylee

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: April 18, 2009, 09:09:57 PM »

Ok, hate to post and run, but I am really sleepy.

But No Rose, I had to tell you that we are so lucky to have you, and I'll be praying for you and your Zoe.

While I'm at it, I'm less struck by any overt evil in KC's photobucket images than I am in how vapid (I couldn't come up with a better word) they are. It seems like she wanted to be some badazz and failed at that too. I looked at some of them but they're all so pointless and weak, I'm not going back.

Finally, for all who have been subjected to such horrible situations and the fear that accompanies them, I'm so sorry. I can be self-pitying at times, but being here has made me realize what a blessed existence I've led, for the most part. Thanks for sharing your stories, and may you all be at peace.

Nighty night, all monks.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: April 18, 2009, 09:11:14 PM »

Way behind and O/T but my Red Wings won 4-0 today!

GO WINGS!   
Good job!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 18, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

Thank-you, I'm sorry I blurted that out, it just shocked me. I'm going to think postive, and face reality, which frankly I hate facing, to bad the Anthonys can't face reality. JSM, no there are no signs, my daughter who is becoming a nurse, will help me when the vet explains things to us.

nrcg....do not apologize for your feelings.....you are among friends.

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: April 18, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »

I hear ya Desi.   I am totally convinced that there is a circle of players that are using the "advocate of missing children" platform to scam for donations for their personal profit.     It is all one big clusterfudge!  I cannot wait until they all get the arm of justice around their throat & the bank accounts frozen!

Have faith. Every one of these people who have been exposed for the scam artists that they are will face the music. When you lay with the pigs you are bound to get mud on you.

We are talking the FBI, with the entire world watching what they do and how they handle it, they are going to make sure that all the bases are covered. They don't want something to happen to someone else b/c they decided to be nice and let these people off the hook.

Speaking of the whole world... Remember Monkey OZ, her hubby was with the International Sex Crimes unit and they were already tracking KC. I remember her saying we all have no idea how deep this runs and how bad it is to have her husband from Australia involved!!! You guys remember?? 

I do remember Boo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 18, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »

hanks for the ray of light.

Hi Dolce + 2!!  Hope you are feeling better. We have to keep in mind that the FBI were involved in this early on....and they don't take kindly to being jacked around
Neither do I, but it seems that you and me are stuck waiting for our turn in the ring with these dumb*sses!!
[/quote]

But our time will come...we will all be walking tall and shouting to the hilltops when she is convicted....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 18, 2009, 09:15:41 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

I want to know why LP never told us on Nancy Grace how Annie spent the night. I wonder if this is something that the LE asked him not to spill. Humm........Annie...wire??????

I am wondering why too?  I honestly don't think she was wired...but I think the house might have been. I would love to know the circumstances of how she came to spend the night. Did kc invited her? Did she invite herself....or did cin-cin invite her?

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: April 18, 2009, 09:15:49 PM »

No Rose, my prayers are with you and Zoe! It's so hard, they are our furry children who can't tell us when they don't feel well or where it hurts. I will definitely be by your side.

JSM, you were SO looking at Josef's butt!! Admit it!! 
Boo!! He is so far up my butt, how the heck could I possibly look up his? 

I hear ya!! Grissom just had his evening snack, drank MY glass of water with ice and is now laying at my feet so I can't get up off the couch without him knowing about it!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.