May 02, 2024, 03:57:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 194020 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: November 27, 2007, 05:58:54 PM »

I heard Mos say last night that he would like to remind everybody that there is a gag order regarding the evidence.  So they are all just spinning.
I am surprised that Renfro has been so quiet.
And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

Anita pulled the Bible stunt when Joran was in KIA before. Nobody bit on it. She is a Buddhist. Wouldn't she be giving him a mantra, yoga mat and some incense?

bet dem Kalpokes wish they had a few flyin' carpets right about now...LOL

Hi YA Dayhiker. Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 27, 2007, 05:59:37 PM »

Another scenario, not mine, from BHS:

1) Dutch authorities dug into the mystery phone call that Croes referenced but won't talk about.
2) It was traced to the gas station in Noord near Joran's house. This is the same gas station Croes and Beth went to very shortly after the Posse's arrival on Aruba.
3) It was Natalee, the message was not garbled, and it essentially said that she was on her way back to the hotel
4) This was 3am, Joran is alibi'd by his computer...as is Deepak. But not Satish.
5) Tacopina knows what the new evidence is. He also knows it implicates the Kalpoes, not Joran.

A gas station stop is consistent with Joran's story of going to his house. It is not consistent with the Kalpoe's story of going to the lighthouse.

I think it's time to look very carefully at Satish Kalpoe.

Logic dictates that Joran van der Sloot would not spend three months in detention and ... lie over and over again  create in his declarations regarding the last time he was with Natatee ... to protect either of the Kalpoe brothers.

JORAN'S CHANGING STORIES

1.  NATALEE WAS DROPPED OFF AT THE HOLIDAY INN.

2.  DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT THE BEACH AND I WALKED HOME.

3.  DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT HOME AND LEFT WITH NATALEE".

4.  DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT THE BEACH AND DEEPAK PICKED ME UP AND DROVE ME HOME.

5.  DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT THE BEACH AND SATISH PICKED ME UP AND DROVE ME HOME.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
October 17, 2005

DOMPIG: .... Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

Gerold Dompig
THE ABRAMS REPORT
October 12, 2005

DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 27, 2007, 05:59:51 PM »

sometimes people want a bible because they actually feel guilty

joran is TOAST

his mouth got him again  Cool

Good answer Robots!!  Think he may be looking for forgiveness?

well, its possible
only because he knows he is done

its a longshot and i dont really think so, HOWEVER if he knows the evidence against him and I think it is TREMENDOUS evidence
he may not really be looking for forgivness but he needs to SHOW to the world that he is looking for it  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 27, 2007, 06:01:46 PM »

joran is TOAST

well, its possible

its a longshot and i dont really think so, HOWEVER if he knows the evidence against him and I think it is TREMENDOUS evidence
he may not really be looking for forgivness but he needs to SHOW to the world that he is looking for it  Cool

If Joran is a true sociopath, he has no capacity to feel badly about anything he has done. He can only feel for himself and try to decide what will cause the least harm to himself.

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 27, 2007, 06:02:49 PM »

Oh, yes, as previously posted, the suspects are whining about their conditions of detention:

This week, van der Sloot's Aruban lawyer will ask the court to allow the college student's American lawyer, Joe Tacopina, to visit his client during a planned trip next week to Aruba.

"It's just so ridiculous, these restrictions, " Tacopina said.

"These are tactics reminiscent of Nazi Germany,"
he added. "How could reading a book or the Bible possibly affect their investigation?"

Tacopina said he doubts prosecutors have new evidence, as they have asserted, and called the rearrest of his client an act of desperation.

"I think they're trying to isolate them to get them to break and then say, 'Oh, they made some admissions,' " the lawyer said.

Last week, authorities picked up van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers based on undisclosed new evidence.

Van der Sloot was flown from the Netherlands, where he has been attending a university, to Aruba.

On Monday, a judge ordered that he be jailed until December 7 to give investigators more time to gather evidence and conduct interrogations.

The Kalpoe brothers are being held in separate jails until at least Thursday. Authorities will probably ask a judge to detain them another eight days, but must prove to the court they have enough evidence to justify their further detention.

Also Monday, the Kalpoe brothers' attorneys said that they have seen the so-called new evidence and that the videotaped 2005 interrogations and wiretaps contained nothing new. Attorney David Kock, who represents Satish Kalpoe, accused the prosecutors of harassing his client.

"They either want to do a last desperation attempt to solve this case or they want to buy some new time, because they see that the deadline is right in front of their door

OK, so Mos has only shown them OLD new evidence.  Why is the OLD new evidence good enough to hold them now and it wasn't two years ago?

Answer:  It was never presented.  Therefore, it is perfectly legal to present this to the judge as NEW old evidence.

And they should have been held on it the first time.

But note above Taco is playing to the audience who pays his bill and thinks the world still thinks of Nazis daily. 
[/b]

man, joran AND taco have obsessions with Nazis and Hitler don't they??!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: November 27, 2007, 06:03:05 PM »

joran is TOAST

well, its possible

If Joran is a true sociopath, he has no capacity to feel badly about anything he has done. He can only feel for himself and try to decide what will cause the least harm to himself.

i agree, but someone might tell him to order a bible

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 27, 2007, 06:03:21 PM »

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes

TS, would be interesting to know how many times he's been to church since he moved back to Holland. Anybody want to guess? Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: November 27, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »

I heard Mos say last night that he would like to remind everybody that there is a gag order regarding the evidence.  So they are all just spinning.

Anita pulled the Bible stunt when Joran was in KIA before. Nobody bit on it. She is a Buddhist. Wouldn't she be giving him a mantra, yoga mat and some incense?

lol
BOO!!! think satish is seeing ghosts again? I hope so!! Hope they drop the soap in the shower too!! A little taste of their own medicine won't hurt!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 27, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »

We Learned Something New In The Natalee Holloway Investigation
by Greta Van Susteren Gretawire.com

Today we learned something new in the Natalee Holloway investigation….the two pictures below will help you understand (but you will need to watch at 10pm  (ON THE RECORD) to understand the context…and it would take too long to explain in this blog)….so take a good look at these pictures, watch tonight at 10pm and go back to these pictures for reference….the house with lime green front is the Kalpoe residence….and we learned our information after speaking with a neighbor - reluctant witness neighbor is how I would characterize the neighbor….the neighbor told us something …a piece of the puzzle?? tune in tonight..10pm eastern..ON THE RECORD

I'm wondering if what Greta's referring to is why on earth would someone actually paint ANY part of their house lime green!?!?!  I mean, who goes to the paint store and asks the clerk to mix that color?  Hopefully, they didn't pay full price for it.  I guess doesn't really matter if they did.  Momma Kalpoe probably used $$ from a Steak House till to pay for it...

Hello everyone!!

Hi TS...thanks for the giggles....lime green!!!! Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: November 27, 2007, 06:05:34 PM »

Yes, robots, I think we're saying the same thing in different words. 

I don't think Joran feels any true guilt, but he'd be willing to ask for a Bible if he thought it would help his case any. Right?  Smile

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: November 27, 2007, 06:07:28 PM »

lol
BOO!!! think satish is seeing ghosts again? I hope so!! Hope they drop the soap in the shower too!! A little taste of their own medicine won't hurt!!

Good Lord Lis, have you seen them lately - they look like hell!!! the last few years have not been kind to any of em.

Paulus looks like he's about to have a heart attack, Joran looks like he's in the final stages of HIV and the Kalpoes -they just look like shit. Laughing

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 27, 2007, 06:07:34 PM »

Yes, robots, I think we're saying the same thing in different words. 

I don't think Joran feels any true guilt, but he'd be willing to ask for a Bible if he thought it would help his case any. Right?  Smile
you and I are on the same wavelength

as usual  Laughing Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 27, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »

That is one thing that is new. In 2005 the house was all one color and that wall was not lime green.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:11:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 27, 2007, 06:08:37 PM »

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes

TS, would be interesting to know how many times he's been to church since he moved back to Holland. Anybody want to guess? Wink

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 27, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »

lol

Good Lord Lis, have you seen them lately - they look like hell!!! the last few years have not been kind to any of em.

Paulus looks like he's about to have a heart attack, Joran looks like he's in the final stages of HIV and the Kalpoes -they just look like shit. Laughing

please help me out

are you saying the sporter DOES NOT look delicious ????

heheheehehehehe Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »

Hi Dayhiker

According to Anita ... Joran was reading a Bible when he was detained in June, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read. So yesterday, I thought at least, you know, he can have some books. He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences, just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time. But he cannot have access to anything.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:39 PM »

lol

please help me out

are you saying the sporter DOES NOT look delicious ????

heheheehehehehe Cool

welllllllll, if you have been locked up for about 30 years, he might, I say MIGHT, look good!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »

lol

lol...not sure those prison dudes care much though?! a hole is a hole!! lol...I DID NOT just say that!!! hahahaha and they are A-holes!!! lol

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rob. Or a genie in a bottle to make it all go away.

Taco wants to visit Joran in KIA? I don't believe he is a member of the Dutch or Aruba bar association is he? That would make him NOT a practicing lawyer on Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: November 27, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »

Let me see -

I miss MY mommy.

I need a bible.

I need a bath.

I don't like rats and roaches.

vs.

In a fish trap at the bottom of the ocean for two freaking years.

Aight BOY!!!!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.