May 14, 2024, 05:09:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97870 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 22, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Just lookin in for a bit

Klaasend  
Any way to tell where the Webshot pics were being viewed from or a more detailed time frame?
I'm wondering if "de Vries" program has gotten more people interested?
 Shocked

As far as the pic at cave...   The article does say they found an "Empty big plastic bag" there Rolling Eyes
Nothing in the pic but the red/flat square thing (what ever that is) to give any scale to things Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 22, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkeys
Just lookin in for a bit

Klaasend  
Any way to tell where the Webshot pics were being viewed from or a more detailed time frame?
I'm wondering if "de Vries" program has gotten more people interested?
 Shocked

As far as the pic at cave...   The article does say they found an "Empty big plastic bag" there Rolling Eyes
Nothing in the pic but the red/flat square thing (what ever that is) to give any scale to things Confused

No way to tell Oldfart.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 22, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

It is so true about not knowing who you are talking to on the internet.

Remember we used to have the poster who claimed to have been in chats and instant messages with Deepak?  I seem to remember her saying she was pretending to be a young gal.

Something has been bothering me and it does not make any difference in the case at all. Remember the other night when CBB posted the picture of her Moms car crash. The pictures show bright red blood. I am not positive but believe those pictures were taken real soon after the accident.

When you cut yourself accidently you bleed bright red blood. If you blot the blood with tissue or gauze or put a bandaid on, after it dries the blood is like dark reddish brown. Also if you get it on your clothes it dries reddish brown.

When there is a lot of blood such as a pool after exposure to air for awhile the upper blood is dark reddish brown. If you remove the top layer it is still fairly bright.

When you try to clean it up with liquid it turns red again. Just some random thoughts.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: January 22, 2007, 06:51:30 PM »

Can someone tell me what is the point of doing a transcript to an interview that can be heard over and over and over with your own ears on a podcast?

Transcripts are generally done to one time MSM TV interviews that can never been seen or heard from again

Just go to time 89:10 on Dana's show from last night.

http://tinyurl.com/2mk65p

This way you hear the interview, not get a potentially incorrect transcript.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 22, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Can someone tell me what is the point of doing a transcript to an interview that can be heard over and over and over with your own ears on a podcast?

Transcripts are generally done to one time MSM TV interviews that can never been seen or heard from again

I suppose there are some people that don't have speakers, or some people that can't download the podcast.  Other than that I can't think of a reason.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: January 22, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »

True Red and I would miss most of the podcasts if not for the replays so I'm thankful for that.

I will say the transcript helps me for I'm so visual, for example I just pulled this quote from it for Dave...... for whatever reason I forget or miss the impact of certain points just listening?

this one really resonates with me and it's unfortunate Dave couldn't have said this out loud early on in the investigation....

"Dave:

You know there was a lot of cross currents during that time Dana; there were parts of the government that were obviously very, very concerned about how this would affect their tourism, in fact rumour got back to me that the worse thing that could happen to Aruba is finding a missing person on Aruba or for instance if they found Natalee's body on Aruba. That would be detrimental to their tourism and a lot of rumours that she ran away (inaudible) move it on to something else, this could not possibly happen to this country, that was the last thing that they wanted that this would be labelled as a homicide."

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: January 22, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »

For what its worth -- hubby was in a terrible car crash with severe hip and leg injuries.  Lost lots of blood.  The hospital for some weird reason gave me back the shoes they cut off him.  They were covered in a dark brown something - nothing I would have recognized as blood, but what else could it have been?  I'm sure several days had gone by when I got them.  Everything was such a foggy blur that I'm not sure.  

So, I guess it might depend on how much time had passed?  I'm guessing no one got to Deepaks car right away.  Except Deepak and the cleaning tools.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: January 22, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »

Red What Klaasend said   and
Some may not want to listen to the entire show...for a particular guest's segment?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 22, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Red What Klaasend said   and
Some may not want to listen to the entire show...for a particular guest's segment?

For just part of the show I would "fast forward".
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: January 22, 2007, 07:06:58 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
For what its worth -- hubby was in a terrible car crash with severe hip and leg injuries.  Lost lots of blood.  The hospital for some weird reason gave me back the shoes they cut off him.  They were covered in a dark brown something - nothing I would have recognized as blood, but what else could it have been?  I'm sure several days had gone by when I got them.  Everything was such a foggy blur that I'm not sure.  

So, I guess it might depend on how much time had passed?  I'm guessing no one got to Deepaks car right away.  Except Deepak and the cleaning tools.

My own thoughts on this were it was sometime before Deepaks car was looked at. So what if after the FBI saw what they thought was blood and then the switching of the interior took place. Knowing the FBI had already seen the blood they(J2K) may have used chocolate syrup to simulate the
blood they knew had been seen by others. It is of course just a thought.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 22, 2007, 07:13:03 PM »

Red,
 I also like the transript. I too am a visual person. I used to have a photographic memory to things I read.I could even pullup the page numbers. Too bad it went by the wayside with age.

Also I have a 56k modem. Get shut off alot by Aol. So have a real hard time downloading. JMHO

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: January 22, 2007, 07:13:13 PM »

Just jumping in here...
WHO said there was blood all over the interior of Deepak's car?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 22, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Just jumping in here...

I have always been under the impression it was our FBI. That they told Beth that was the reason for them thinking Natalee was no longer alive. I could certainly be wrong after all this time.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 22, 2007, 07:16:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I suppose there are some people that don't have speakers, or some people that can't download the podcast.  Other than that I can't think of a reason.

Also is easier to read something at work rather than listen to it as it is not so obvious to others that you are not working  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 22, 2007, 07:16:54 PM »

If there was blood all over the interior of Deepak's car...
How was he able to sleep late on Monday ...go to work...
& see Joran on Monday night?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 22, 2007, 07:17:43 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
True Red and I would miss most of the podcasts if not for the replays so I'm thankful for that.

I will say the transcript helps me for I'm so visual, for example I just pulled this quote from it for Dave...... for whatever reason I forget or miss the impact of certain points just listening?

this one really resonates with me and it's unfortunate Dave couldn't have said this out loud early on in the investigation....

"Dave:

You know there was a lot of cross currents during that time Dana; there were parts of the government that were obviously very, very concerned about how this would affect their tourism, in fact rumour got back to me that the worse thing that could happen to Aruba is finding a missing person on Aruba or for instance if they found Natalee's body on Aruba. That would be detrimental to their tourism and a lot of rumours that she ran away (inaudible) move it on to something else, this could not possibly happen to this country, that was the last thing that they wanted that this would be labelled as a homicide."

I can't fast forward on the podcasts.  My puter is old and I can't even download some of the upgrades to the media players.  But the more important point is that I find it hard to believe that Aruba thought finding a missing person or the murder of a tourist would be worse than aggressively investigating and solving any crime.  Did they tell people this to get them to go along with the coverup or did they actually believe it?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: January 22, 2007, 07:19:37 PM »

Get Well Soon Tim!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 22, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Just jumping in here...

That is what the FBI told Beth and Dave.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 22, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
 Scary how you never really know who you are talking to on the internet.

????????????  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

It is OK Klaas - this was just me and my warped sense of humour.   Just relating it to how lucky we are here to have the Monkeys and how well they are monitored by you, Red and Tom.   Should have put some laughing smileys in as well.

Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 22, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »

Personally, I see Deepak as the scapegoat....
He dropped them off "somewhere"...
He went home & went online.

He was asked asked to lie because
he was the "ride"

"Freddy knew the truth"
And, Freddy would tell the REAL truth.

THat's why maybe Deepak said "No Body No Case"???!!!

He hadn't a clue what he had gotten himself into.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.