May 06, 2024, 05:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493204 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 06, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »

Accusing the cops of not spelling Zanaida's name correctly.  She knew the hyphenated version well.  It was her own creation! MO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: August 06, 2008, 11:16:46 AM »

Casey told her friends she was looking for an apartment. Casey posed as Zeneida!!!!
Yeppers...looks like it - already setting up her alibi!

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

Casey has moved out of her parents home (still don't know what precipitated that) and is looking for a place to live. She stole a reported 45K on her mother's credit cards (allegedly) and is trying to find a place using an alias. Not to mention the stolen car.

This makes sense.

Rob, I don't believe Casey had any intention of getting that apartment. She didn't even have a job to support herself let alone pay rent and utilities. I believe she planned because Caylee was already gone by the 17th. The number the apt. manager called was not valid. She was starting to set things up to look like the story she's giving now.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 06, 2008, 11:17:46 AM »

Something happened to Caylee between June 16th when George saw her leaving with Casey and June 17th.  Unless George is lying, find Caylee's backpack.  Get the apartment people to give LE a sketch of Zenaida.  How much like Casey does Zenaida look?

Klaas, maybe the back paqck is what I thought was a carseat in the evidence bag.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: August 06, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

Casey told her friends she was looking for an apartment. Casey posed as Zeneida!!!!

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

Casey has moved out of her parents home (still don't know what precipitated that) and is looking for a place to live. She stole a reported 45K on her mother's credit cards (allegedly) and is trying to find a place using an alias. Not to mention the stolen car.

This makes sense.

Rob, I don't believe Casey had any intention of getting that apartment. She didn't even have a job to support herself let alone pay rent and utilities. I believe she planned because Caylee was already gone by the 17th. The number the apt. manager called was not valid. She was starting to set things up to look like the story she's giving now.

good points mrskub

that could be a reason why Casey is hem-hawin' about that sim card.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 06, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »

Maybe this is why Casey never could/would give a composite sketch of Zenaida.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: August 06, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

This makes sense.

Mrskub I absolutely agree! - and as you sated a moment ago, she's going down!
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: August 06, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »

has it ever been said what she bought with the credit cards??

Kids You Gotta Love em
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 06, 2008, 11:23:15 AM »

Something happened to Caylee between June 16th when George saw her leaving with Casey and June 17th.  Unless George is lying, find Caylee's backpack.  Get the apartment people to give LE a sketch of Zenaida.  How much like Casey does Zenaida look?

Klaas, maybe the back paqck is what I thought was a carseat in the evidence bag.
IIRC George said when he saw Casey leave on the 17th at about 12:50p.m she had TWO backpacks.  Maybe that accounts for the two bags.
Wish they could get a warrant for a complete search of the Anthony home,inside and out!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #668 on: August 06, 2008, 11:23:18 AM »

1 backpack =  sounds like a kid going off to daycare.

2 backpacks - one kid + and ADULT - sounds like

an extended trip, or a hike somewhere.

Just seems weird to me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 06, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

not that I'm aware of.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 06, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »

When George stated that he saw Casey on the 24th and found the gas cans in the trunk, I'm thinking Casey was bringing them back to try and return them before anyone could connect them to her. She may very well have taken them that day or the night before and just said she was stopping by to get clothes as an excuse for being there. George stated they disappeared between 6/22 and 6/24 when he reported it.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: August 06, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »

Maybe this is why Casey never could/would give a composite sketch of Zenaida.
I'm surprised that in her own view of her cleverness, she didn't provide a "Zanada" composite with some of her own features thrown into the mix.
But then...she would not cooperate with the investigators before she had a lawyer and can claim she is acting on her lawyer's advice.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: August 06, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

When George stated that he saw Casey on the 24th and found the gas cans in the trunk, I'm thinking Casey was bringing them back to try and return them before anyone could connect them to her. She may very well have taken them that day or the night before and just said she was stopping by to get clothes as an excuse for being there. George stated they disappeared between 6/22 and 6/24 when he reported it.

I concur

and this guy wants everyone to think he can't put two and two together. He was a cop for pete's sake.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: August 06, 2008, 11:36:37 AM »

Just seems weird to me.

People also take backpacks to the beach a lot. Or in Casey's case maybe...

when she is telling other people she is going to the beach, but might wind up

going somewhere else.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: August 06, 2008, 11:39:34 AM »

not that I'm aware of.

I asked because i really have a hard time believing that someone could/would do that to their child...
If Caylee was really taken by whom ever because Casey owes money?? Do you think it's possible that that is why she stole the credit card? That is about $47000 that she has had in less than a month

Kids You Gotta Love em
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: August 06, 2008, 11:41:14 AM »

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

This makes sense.

good points mrskub

I, too, have been wondering what precipated Casey moving out of the house.
I'm wondering also "if" the money spent on the credit cards was NOT recent but some time ago.  If you look at the civil court records (see my earlier posts) you will note that last year (and prior) the Anthony's went through a back period with Citibank (wouldn't that cover credit cards).  I'm thinking that's when the trouble with the credit cards happened.  Also, in the criminal court records there's 4 items for a Cynthia Marie Anthony (28 years old) for prostitution and drugs....do the Anthony's have another daughter??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 06, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »

Sorry....please omit "back period" for "bad period"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: August 06, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »

Just seems weird to me.

People also take backpacks to the beach a lot. Or in Casey's case maybe...

when she is telling other people she is going to the beach, but might wind up

going somewhere else.
George claims she told him she might be working late that night.
Think the overnight bag was for herself. 
Moms of children that age often carry extra's - juice, small toys, extra clothing so I don't think it unusual she had a bag for Caylee.
Why was she always claiming dropping Caylee off at sitters?  Many would arrange for a neighbor sitter to come to the child's home so child is in own environment. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 06, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

This makes sense.

good points mrskub

I, too, have been wondering what precipated Casey moving out of the house.
I'm wondering also "if" the money spent on the credit cards was NOT recent but some time ago.  If you look at the civil court records (see my earlier posts) you will note that last year (and prior) the Anthony's went through a back period with Citibank (wouldn't that cover credit cards).  I'm thinking that's when the trouble with the credit cards happened.  Also, in the criminal court records there's 4 items for a Cynthia Marie Anthony (28 years old) for prostitution and drugs....do the Anthony's have another daughter??

Puzzler, that is a different Cynhtia Anthony. The ages don't match at all. If you look at the MySpace posting of Casey and Cindy (which has now been deleted) you can see that there was dissension. Both postings are cryptically eerie. I'll see if I can find them.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »

That gave me an idea...

I wonder if CASE FACE had a propensity for filling out

credit aps in her mother's... or someone else's name?

I wonder how many credit cards they found on her?

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.