May 22, 2024, 03:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 123299 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2006, 11:28:35 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
They can give 6 months to a drunken passenger....!  Maybe they should look at what to give for kidnapping.....

I agree.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2006, 11:29:14 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have yet to see one single photo of any of the men on Aruba that makes me swoon....then again I am an old lady...but I have asked my own daughter if she thinks they are the least bit handsome and most of the time she just gags...the only one was maybe the Cromvoit kid.  She did notice him once...but only once.  Laughing

I tend to agree...GVC is hot'.....and I am 50, lol. Guidooooo the gay bud looks hot too...(usually that is the way...) in my personal opinion. I guess HOT is NOT what we are looking for here. I sure do hope something will transpire soon to get this investigation on the move again. I keep going over old info hoping for a new clue, but I see no new clue. I still say answers lie with the peeps last seen with Natalee. No one vanishes off the face of the earth with no clue.....I understand that many clues were lost, disregarded....etc., that I know...BUT---SOMEONE out there knows something.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2006, 11:31:26 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
How are you doing Leslie ?
I was reading back and that was really all so horrible.
I wasn't here, I had signed off.
When he gets like that, I just stay away because I can't take it when he starts to be rude and abusive to anyone.
I think it is a situation beyond our control and some people have issues and baggage.

KatGram,
We ALL have issues and baggage.   Sad

They have nothing to do with Natalee Holloway, however.  I would gladly start and issues and baggage thread in the lounge if I thought it would do any good.  We could all go there and gripe and moan and carry on but no one ever seems to want to do that.  Odd.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2006, 11:35:55 AM »

Let's do that Anna... I could do 50 pages in a NY minute ! !
In fact, if I wasn't in such a good mood and had to finish up the prepartion for TGiving, I would do that right now. Surprised  Surprised  Surprised
 Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised
I had a perfect day in the kitchen yesterday. No burns, no disastrs. Must be because I took the day off and wasn't in a big rush.
Take care guys.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2006, 11:41:02 AM »

Morning everyone!
Klass I sent you mail.. to the C and G one. didnt know which?  lol
TY!!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2006, 11:43:50 AM »

I am listening to Sirius radio. They have a segment where the guy is
anaylzing the 12 grains in a Tim Horton's bagel. In a serious fashion.
I have no idea why this C^&p is on the radio and someone like Dana
doesn't get picked up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Morning everyone!
TY!!!!

Got it Angie - was busy taking care of the problem and didn't see your email until after it was already fixed.  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2006, 11:47:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Morning everyone!
TY!!!!

Got it Angie - was busy taking care of the problem and didn't see your email until after it was already fixed.  Wink

TY .. and I responded back a minute ago~!!  TY much!!!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »

Kat_Gram:  Happy Thanksgiving to you!  I like holidays that don't involve buying presents.  It is one of those beautiful sunny fall days and the perfect temperature to rake leaves and bring in all the outdoorsy stuff.  
I just adopted a black and white cat who was living in my backyard. It took me over a month to get him to trust me and me to trust him enough to bring him into the house.  My little dog and my declawed cat had been watching him out the window for weeks, so he was no stranger to them. I brought him inside on a rainy, windy, cold night and named him Stormy.  
One big happy family.  Life is good.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Kat_Gram:  Happy Thanksgiving to you!  I like holidays that don't involve buying presents.  It is one of those beautiful sunny fall days and the perfect temperature to rake leaves and bring in all the outdoorsy stuff.  
I just adopted a black and white cat who was living in my backyard. It took me over a month to get him to trust me and me to trust him enough to bring him into the house.  My little dog and my declawed cat had been watching him out the window for weeks, so he was no stranger to them. I brought him inside on a rainy, windy, cold night and named him Stormy.  
One big happy family.  Life is good.

Yes, I feel that way too.
I was in your neck of the woods a few years ago at this time of year.
It was beautiful. The red maple leaves. We were ( from work ) at that resort, St. Saveur ? sp. I had a chalet to myself. Well, we all had private
rooms, but I got a chalet. It certainly was beautiful. Old Quebec village feel. They just spoiled us all. Happy times with your stormy !  !
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2006, 12:21:28 PM »

Just a quick drive-by from Bama, hope all is well and just didn't want klaas or San or Angie to send out the cavalry worrying  Very Happy

Off to go roll with some tide !!!!!

take care all and I'll check in tomorrow while I"m cooking all day to fill up son's freezer in the bachelor kitchen  Confused

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2006, 12:21:42 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to All Our Canadian Posters!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2006, 12:22:55 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Just a quick drive-by from Bama, hope all is well and just didn't want klaas or San or Angie to send out the cavalry worrying  Very Happy

take care all and I'll check in tomorrow while I"m cooking all day to fill up son's freezer in the bachelor kitchen  Confused

Hi Nonesuch - great to see you posting today!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »

Thank you for checking in with us an letting us know you are OK.  Have fun cooking Laughing .
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2006, 12:26:59 PM »

MsMarple,
I am leaving it entirely to your discretion as to what to include in the Murder and Crime Thread at this point.

Had we known Aruba was such an unlucky island, we could have added a section for fatal and near fatal accidents mishaps and unexplained deaths.
And maybe even one for "drownings" as even for an island, there seem to be too many of those.

To claim to be such a happy place, there seems to be too much just plain bad luck.  Remember the couple killed in the four-wheeler accident earlier this year, too?  Then the woman who fell Sunfreak posted about yesterday, Robert Benson and now these two drownings along with the two from last weekend.

One could seriously wander upon a body on a beach just at any time, not my idea of a Kodak moment!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2006, 12:30:52 PM »

In fact, if I wasn't in such a good mood and had to finish up the preparation for TGiving, I would do that right now. Surprised  Surprised  Surprised
I had a perfect day in the kitchen yesterday. No burns, no disasters. Must be because I took the day off and wasn't in a big rush.
Take care guys.

Done, Kat Gram!  And I only had time to post one quickie about these field mice with whom I am embattled.  Tonight when I return, I have a thing or two to say about kids bashing my mailbox all the time, too.  And mail taking seven days to go forty miles for starters before I take on major issues like sibling rivalry, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2006, 12:35:14 PM »

Is my Nonesie in BAMA?????

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2006, 12:37:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
In fact, if I wasn't in such a good mood and had to finish up the preparation for TGiving, I would do that right now. Surprised  Surprised  Surprised
I had a perfect day in the kitchen yesterday. No burns, no disasters. Must be because I took the day off and wasn't in a big rush.
Take care guys.

Done, Kat Gram!  And I only had time to post one quickie about these field mice with whom I am embattled.  Tonight when I return, I have a thing or two to say about kids bashing my mailbox all the time, too.  And mail taking seven days to go forty miles for starters before I take on major issues like sibling rivalry, etc.

Ya'll are so funny!!

Bring Natalee home...
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2006, 12:45:16 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
There are a couple of Jerry "Strawberry" at the latest from Carlos and Charlie.  Some things never change.  How many times do those so-called adults have to make hand signs or flip the bird at the camera to get over themselves??  

So would this make Joran and Freddy in Aruba at the same time?

Now THAT would be interesting. . . ..

No, Joran went back to the NL on the 30th I believe.  This photo was taken on the 4th of Oct.  We don't know if Freddy has remained in Aruba or if he's on a college break and back in Aruba.

Just exactly what kind of college would Aruba have?  I mean, education isn't mandatory there and it seems to take a long time to get a high school diploma.   Rolling Eyes  ( I know I will get flamed for that comment...somewhere on another board.)

Actually I really doubt any of those folks are actually attending 'college'.

That word seems to  really get used alot for those low lifes and I think it's just some kind of joke.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2006, 01:25:43 PM »

FYI, the other night when I met Jug, he told me he reads at SM all the time...I was thinking about certain incidences that have come up and was like  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.