May 01, 2024, 10:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426846 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1500 on: August 11, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »

Honestly, my head is spinning. I just watched the Bond hearing with Det. Yuri Melich testifying. I was looking to see if the car was towed and it was.

BUT, Det. Melich testified that George Anthony picked the car up from the wrecker Company on the 16th and the police took possession of it on the 17th.

I thought they picked the car up on the 15th, the day they called 911 and the police impounded it the next day.

Aiyiyi. 
yikes...ok,back to my car towed/car smelled confusion of yesterday.Did you also catch the part where Jose was questioning det.Yuri about how long it took him to get to the Anthony's?LOL.....soooooo,if George picked the car up on 6/16 and Cindy called 911 on 6/15.....how did she even know what the car smelled like?Wait....det.Yuri must be confused because in Cindy's 911 calls she said they just got the car back that day....6/15.

He must have been psychic because he didn't know about it until July.
lol...I confuse myself.I meant car picked up 7/15.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: August 11, 2008, 12:38:13 PM »

At least 6 calls to each grandparent on the 16th, and no return call from them on the 16th or 17th.......this I find strange

Was there some big family feud going on that the family doesn't want to admit?  Cindy said they were trying to figure out when Casey should move out on her own.  Was there a big blow up about it?  I find it very strange that Casey's calls were not returned by her parents.  So messages weren't left and the parents didn't wonder why they were called 6 times one right after the other?  What is WRONG with this family?

IMO Something happened....big blow out fight....maybe about all the money Casey stealing.
?granny told Casey she had to move out but leave Caylee with granny until she paid money back, get a steady job, etc

I think Granny is not telling a lot about what was really going on behind closed doors, JMO.

I also think Casey had mental illness issues, which grandparents ignored for a long time JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: August 11, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

At least 6 calls to each grandparent on the 16th, and no return call from them on the 16th or 17th.......this I find strange

Was there some big family feud going on that the family doesn't want to admit?  Cindy said they were trying to figure out when Casey should move out on her own.  Was there a big blow up about it?  I find it very strange that Casey's calls were not returned by her parents.  So messages weren't left and the parents didn't wonder why they were called 6 times one right after the other?  What is WRONG with this family?

IMO Something happened....big blow out fight....maybe about all the money Casey stealing.
?granny told Casey she had to move out but leave Caylee with granny until she paid money back, get a steady job, etc

I think Granny is not telling a lot about what was really going on behind closed doors, JMO.

I also think Casey had mental illness issues, which grandparents ignored for a long time JMO

I think there had to be some big blow out fight and the parents were too pissed to answer calls from Casey.  But if it were a medical emergency, you would think she would at least leave messages.  Nothing about this family makes any sense to me.  How long was Casey unemployed and yet saying goodbye to her parents every day as she and Caylee left the house?  Where was she going?  Hooking?  Leaving Caylee alone somewhere?  If this case goes on and on like the BS that wen on in Aruba, I'm going to lose my freakin mind!!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: August 11, 2008, 01:00:53 PM »

Myspace on June 24th Casey wrote that she had not been living in the house for the past nine days. said, DRAMMMA and said she'd tell later.

I think it's very possible there was a family confrontation and that parent's
were just plain sick of Casey's shennanigans.  Casey always knew little Caylee was her ace in the hole, and punished parent's by keeping Caylee from them.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: August 11, 2008, 01:02:22 PM »

I agree - I don;t think this was just a day like any other - I too think there was a big blow up in one shape or another.  George & Cindy just don't think those details are important... I guess like the detail of her washing those PANTS!  They seem to decide what information they let out and what they keep to themselves - Ya know they are very good at conducting their own investigation(NOT!) Things they don't feel important they don't mention...Grrrrrr.

We know there was a flurry of calls, but no one has mentioned Casey leaving any messages. I'd like to know if there were any.  Would those be retrievable if there were any?

I can't believe that George & Cindy just thought all was ok - Casey obviously has had issues and caused problems in the past - you would think that after getting burned they would realize something was up with her stories of employment etc.

IMO - there is ALOT these grandparents are not telling.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1505 on: August 11, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »

I'm having trouble posting...so I did a copy and paste to get this in...

Honestly, my head is spinning. I just watched the Bond hearing with Det. Yuri Melich testifying. I was looking to see if the car was towed and it was.

BUT, Det. Melich testified that George Anthony picked the car up from the wrecker Company on the 16th and the police took possession of it on the 17th.

I thought they picked the car up on the 15th, the day they called 911 and the police impounded it the next day.

Aiyiyi. 
yikes...ok,back to my car towed/car smelled confusion of yesterday.Did you also catch the part where Jose was questioning det.Yuri about how long it took him to get to the Anthony's?LOL.....soooooo,if George picked the car up on 6/16 and Cindy called 911 on 6/15.....how did she even know what the car smelled like?Wait....det.Yuri must be confused because in Cindy's 911 calls she said they just got the car back that day....6/15.

This is going back to my earlier supposition...George already *knew*...about the smell in the car, from the time he *claimed* that he got the stolen gas cans out of the trunk....and at some point HE told Cindy....that's why her frantic #3 911 call.....jmho...

Good Day Cage Mates!....I *feel* something is gonna happen today....big emotional storm cloud on the horizon...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: August 11, 2008, 01:05:38 PM »

Apart from running up Cindy's credit cards did she also get money from Cindy's bank account? 
At one time or another she must have been given access to Cindy's credit cards.

Does anyone know where I can go to read about TonE picking Casey up from Amscot? tia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: August 11, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

They just said on the news they have a psychic involved. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: August 11, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »

Myspace on June 24th Casey wrote that she had not been living in the house for the past nine days. said, DRAMMMA and said she'd tell later.

I think it's very possible there was a family confrontation and that parent's
were just plain sick of Casey's shennanigans.  Casey always knew little Caylee was her ace in the hole, and punished parent's by keeping Caylee from them.

Yep - and figured that she (Casey) could hold out longer than Geo & Cin. and she could con her parents again....Always gotta be thinkin about where cash is coming from next ya know.

Except this time, something went terribly wrong.  Did this big fight with her parents push her over the edge?  Did she take it out on Caylee?

I agree there are some mental issues going on with Casey and they have been for a while..

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: August 11, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »

Aiyiyi. 

This is going back to my earlier supposition...George already *knew*...about the smell in the car, from the time he *claimed* that he got the stolen gas cans out of the trunk....and at some point HE told Cindy....that's why her frantic #3 911 call.....jmho...

Good Day Cage Mates!....I *feel* something is gonna happen today....big emotional storm cloud on the horizon...

Des
Good Day to you too Destiny.  We're waiting.  Hope you're right!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: August 11, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »

I am wondering also why the LE didn't pounce on evidence the day they arrested Casey.  I wonder if Cindy and George started trying to protect Casey, thus the LE said, in effect, they couldn't help them.  Caylee should have been #1 those first few days, not falling for Casey's manipulations.

I can't understand George and Cindy causing this rift at the beginning.  Caylee looks alot like my granddaughter, and in that first phone call, when Casey was being such a *itch, I would have came through that partition and beat her butt.  I cannot fathom how she could call Casey "sweetie" and kiss her butt the way she did, then go home and wonder what someone could be doing to her granddaughter at that very moment.  I truly believe they caused this case to get screwed up protecting Casey.

I heard George was driving around in a truck with a marquee with Caylee's picture this morning.  Too little, too late. 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: August 11, 2008, 01:14:36 PM »

I'm not totally convinced that flurry of phone calls concerned Caylee at all.  Part of me says this is the time something bad happened to Caylee and Casey was calling for help but the bigger part of me says maybe she was enraged at Cindy and George (like finding out they changed the locks or maybe a blowout about the money or something) and was just calling them to yell at them.  Maybe thats why no phone calls were returned.  I just don't think its likely, with all the turmoil  in that house, that if something bad did happen to Caylee she would call and tell them without calling 911 for help first.  I DO think there was  a big blowup that day and she and Caylee left.  I don't think they'd return a few mins after George went to work.  I think when she left she was really, really pissed off.  I'm just thinking outloud..this may not fit in at all
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: August 11, 2008, 01:18:22 PM »

Aiyiyi. 

Des

I agree with ya Des.  I just realized last night, that he reported the cans missing the same day he found them in the car?  Is that right? 

Just want to say "HI" to all the new posters, and "great work" to all the Monkeys!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: August 11, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »

Aiyiyi. 

Des

I agree with ya Des.  I just realized last night, that he reported the cans missing the same day he found them in the car?  Is that right? 

Just want to say "HI" to all the new posters, and "great work" to all the Monkeys!

He reported them missing about 10 am.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: August 11, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »

I'm not totally convinced that flurry of phone calls concerned Caylee at all.  Part of me says this is the time something bad happened to Caylee and Casey was calling for help but the bigger part of me says maybe she was enraged at Cindy and George (like finding out they changed the locks or maybe a blowout about the money or something) and was just calling them to yell at them.  Maybe thats why no phone calls were returned.  I just don't think its likely, with all the turmoil  in that house, that if something bad did happen to Caylee she would call and tell them without calling 911 for help first.  I DO think there was  a big blowup that day and she and Caylee left.  I don't think they'd return a few mins after George went to work.  I think when she left she was really, really pissed off.  I'm just thinking outloud..this may not fit in at all

I agree Kippy.  There was a huge power struggle going on in that house.  There are too many inconsistencies and changes in the story.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: August 11, 2008, 01:22:33 PM »

The first visitation Cindy had with Casey, I think it was possible Cindy was showing restraint in an effort to pursuade Casey to give up information on Caylee's whereabouts.

They have all been playing a power game and I think they still are (jail house visitations and cancellations)  Unfortunately poor little innocent Caylee
got lost in it somewhere.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: August 11, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »

Yes MrsKub, and he found them in her car that afternoon.  Don't you think they were looking for Caylee by then?  They knew something was wrong.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: August 11, 2008, 01:28:30 PM »

I keep going back to Granny's post on July 3rd on myspace.....

my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: August 11, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »

You know, I really tried to give George the benefit of the doubt.  I'm not so sure now. Why did George tell the police on the 15th that he didn't think his daughter was being completely truthful yet on the Greta show, he said he believed her more than 100%?

I'm reading all this stuff and my thoughts are definitely changing. I wonder if he was involved in some coverup? Wow!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: August 11, 2008, 01:32:08 PM »

Yes MrsKub, and he found them in her car that afternoon.  Don't you think they were looking for Caylee by then?  They knew something was wrong.

I don't remember them EVER looking for Caylee! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.