May 05, 2024, 03:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 342723 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #620 on: December 25, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »

Caylee Anthony will join 'the angels on the wall'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-memorial2508dec25,0,6529620.story

LEESBURG - The names of more than 90 murdered children -- including Polly Klaas, JonBenet Ramsey and Julian King, the nephew of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson -- decorate concrete blocks that sit in Don Williams' front yard.

Williams, 47, began building a memorial wall more than three years ago as his way of remembering missing children who were later found dead.

Now, the heavy-equipment operator wants to add another name: Caylee Marie Anthony.

"She is found. Now her name will rest with the rest of the angels on the wall," Williams said.

Since authorities confirmed that skeletal remains found recently are those of Caylee, Williams said he hopes he can help bring peace to the Anthony family, and to all the families whose children's names decorate the memorial wall.

"I feel like I'm doing something for them to keep their child's name alive," he said. "If I can paint [Caylee's] name and have her join the rest of the angels, that would be great. That would really make my day."

Williams, who has seven adult children, began the project in 2005 when he learned about the murder of Jessica Lunsford, a 9-year-old Homosassa girl who was kidnapped, raped and buried alive.

"There was nothing for these little kids that have been murdered," he said. "I thought 'I've got to dedicate something.' "

So Williams constructed the 60-foot-wide, 60-foot-long memorial labeled "The Waterfall of Tears," where the names of murdered children surround a 15-foot-deep pond. Once he hears about a child found murdered, Williams dedicates a block in the child's memory, putting his or her name, age at death and state of their birth on the block as part of the memorial that encompasses about a quarter-acre of his property.

Among the names of murder victims featured on the blocks that face cars passing on Radio Road are Jimmy Ryce of Homestead and the students killed in the Columbine High School massacre.

Williams tries to reach out to the victims' parents -- including Trenton's father, Joshua Duckett -- in hopes of bringing them solace.

"It feels so good letting these parents know their child is not forgotten," he said. The children "had a chance in life and someone took it, for some reason."

For Caylee and Trenton, Williams collected artificial flowers and placed them in an area reserved for them. He keeps a photo of Caylee on the block reserved for her.

He has taken a particular interest in the Caylee case and dropped off a video at the Anthony home showing his memorial and his plans to include Caylee.

Williams, who participated in the search for Caylee, said he hopes her family will paint her name on his memorial. He wants to give the family time to heal, and then invite George and Cindy Anthony to personally add Caylee's name.

"I would love to have the Anthonys come down and write her name," he said. "It's for the families. I want to let them know people do care about what's happened to their child."

All kids who lose their lives under tragic circumstances deserve a fitting memorial, he said.

"These kids don't need to die," he said. "With each name I've written down, I feel a presence of each little kid."

Cindy and George won't allow him to put up Caylee's name on that memorial. UNLESS he PAYS them BIG MONEY!

On this one day I will not say anything else ugly about the Anthonys! Please Jesus help me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: December 25, 2008, 11:15:41 AM »

I sincerely don't want to be a scrooge and spoil the Christmas spirit, but why is it that only certain people on this site are allowed to go off topic and others get away with it constantly?  The musings thread was opened just for this reason.  Not too long ago you said you were going getting a lot of complaints about people having to scroll through all sorts of personal comments and you tightened the screws (again only on certain people). 

And a Merry Christmas to you ...
Merry Christmas to you too...

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: December 25, 2008, 11:24:51 AM »

Glad to see I am not the only one checking in this morning.  Our big day will be tomorrow, when both sons are here.  We pick the younger one up at the airport around noon.  Best of wishes to everyone.  I cannot help but think of the Anthonys and how devastated they must be this holiday season.  A daughter in jail and a granddaughter at the funeral home.  What a terrible way to face the new year.  I still wonder how Cindy will come to terms with it all.  Does she really want the truth at last, no matter where it leads?  Or will she come out fighting and seeing Zanny the Nanny behind every tree?  I hope she opts for the truth and for justice for Caylee.

Merry Christmas.  Sometimes being alone is a blessing, I think, since so many people have family issues, and since putting it all together adds up to a lot of WORK.  The older I get, the more I value my times of solitude and my routines.  My the end of this coming week, I will be ready for some of both.

The trick is to be happy or better yet, content, with what we have at the moment and to find the value in it, whether we are by ourselves or surrounded by people. 

Again, I enjoy coming here and enjoy all the different opinions and wish each of you a wonderful holiday.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 25, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »

Once a child becomes a public figure through all the publicity, I don't think the parents or grandparents can prevent others from talking about them, writing about them, making memorials to them, etc.  The Anthonys have done as much as anyone to put Caylee front and center in the media for months.  Did they do it to find her or to make money off her?  I think the guy can write her name on the wall and not have to worry about being sued.  Caylee belongs to the world now, not just to the Anthonys.  I am so disappointed in their money-grubbing ways.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #624 on: December 25, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

I sincerely don't want to be a scrooge and spoil the Christmas spirit, but why is it that only certain people on this site are allowed to go off topic and others get away with it constantly?  The musings thread was opened just for this reason.  Not too long ago you said you were going getting a lot of complaints about people having to scroll through all sorts of personal comments and you tightened the screws (again only on certain people). 

Katysmom...speaking for myself only..

It's Christmas and things are a little slow on the news front..for the most part this thread stays on topic and Klaas and the mods do nudge us back on topic if things go a bit too far but there is some breathing room at this site which I think makes it more fun and personal.

One thing I do take exception on in your post is the idea of "certain people" being allowed to "get away with it" I find this site to be moderated equally and anyone is free to express themselves..

Once the holidays are past and we draw closer to the trial date..the posting will once again return to sleuthing and the focus will be back on track..it would be hard to think about this holiday without including our feelings for Caylee not being allowed to be a part of it.

Merry Christmas to you !

Merry Christmas to you..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: December 25, 2008, 11:44:44 AM »

Cindy and George won't allow him to put up Caylee's name on that memorial. UNLESS he PAYS them BIG MONEY!

On this one day I will not say anything else ugly about the Anthonys! Please Jesus help me.
[/quote]

I like the Bailey's idea joesamas mama...haven't had that in years, we use to make a layered shot with Bailey's and Buttershots..some would light it on fire but I have concerns about drinking anything with flames coming out the top.. 

It's hard not to say things about the A's..so much emotion for Caylee and what this family has not done for her.. you're asking the right person for help tho..and I believe she is in his arms as we speak   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: December 25, 2008, 11:51:58 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: December 25, 2008, 11:53:40 AM »

Merry Christmas to all of my Monkey friends!!
I also saw the article about the Waterfall of Tears wall and was ready to post it.. glad I decided to catch up first! I think the Wall is a beautiful way of memorialzing the innocent whose lives were taken..
I wish everyone a Merry christmas and hope that the New Year brings peace, comfort and hope to all...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: December 25, 2008, 12:09:27 PM »

Merry Christmas to all of my Monkey friends!!
I also saw the article about the Waterfall of Tears wall and was ready to post it.. glad I decided to catch up first! I think the Wall is a beautiful way of memorialzing the innocent whose lives were taken..
I wish everyone a Merry christmas and hope that the New Year brings peace, comfort and hope to all...

It's sad that this wall even needs to be built.. 

Merry Christmas flamom...and any other Floridian monkeys here too..you guys are putting up quite a battle for air superiority here (41 deg last night) but I'm afraid the Canadians will win out overall (below 0 tonight)

Merry Christmas Klaas...and thanks for all you do here !! 

Belated Merry Christmas to you Red..I just can't type fast enough 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 25, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »

..I just can't type fast enough 

See..Red, Klaas and flamom are all gone by the time I hit post 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: December 25, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »

Anthony's Spend Christmas Without Caylee, Plan To Keep Donating Toys
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 – updated: 11:52 am EST December 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- While the Anthony family spends its first Christmas without Caylee, dozens of needy children are enjoying hundreds of gifts donated in the slain toddler's honor.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she was not yet ready to talk on camera, but confirmed via text message she plans to donate additional toys mourners are leaving at the growing memorial where Caylee’s remains were discovered.

The first batch of toys was given to 85 needy children staying at the Orlando Rescue Mission. On Christmas morning, the children played with the gifts near the Christmas tree, which still had leftover gifts underneath.

The shelter told Eyewitness News the leftover gifts will be saved for birthdays and other events in the future.

Now that the Orlando Rescue Mission has more gifts than it can use at the moment, Cindy Anthony said she plans to donate additional toys left at her granddaughter’s memorial to other charities in need.

Casey Anthony woke up in an Orange County jail cell on Christmas morning.

Unless she accepts a visit from a jail chaplain, Casey Anthony will spend the holiday alone, as records show no family members have signed up to visit the mother charged with her daughter’s murder.

For Christmas dinner, Casey Anthony will dine on roast beef with gravy, buttered mashed potatoes, creamed corn, bread, and a baked apple crisp for desert.

The meal costs 82 cents.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 25, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »

Once a child becomes a public figure through all the publicity, I don't think the parents or grandparents can prevent others from talking about them, writing about them, making memorials to them, etc.  The Anthonys have done as much as anyone to put Caylee front and center in the media for months.  Did they do it to find her or to make money off her?  I think the guy can write her name on the wall and not have to worry about being sued.  Caylee belongs to the world now, not just to the Anthonys.  I am so disappointed in their money-grubbing ways.
I sure hope you are right Hudsunn. Also, I start feeling a twinge of hope that they Ants might actually be human, then they do/say something that changes my mind. I do pray for them because they no longer have Caylee. I wish I could pray for Casey, but I can't.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 25, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »

Katysmom...speaking for myself only..

It's Christmas and things are a little slow on the news front..for the most part this thread stays on topic and Klaas and the mods do nudge us back on topic if things go a bit too far but there is some breathing room at this site which I think makes it more fun and personal.

One thing I do take exception on in your post is the idea of "certain people" being allowed to "get away with it" I find this site to be moderated equally and anyone is free to express themselves..

Once the holidays are past and we draw closer to the trial date..the posting will once again return to sleuthing and the focus will be back on track..it would be hard to think about this holiday without including our feelings for Caylee not being allowed to be a part of it.

Merry Christmas to you !

Merry Christmas to you..
BIG Amen to that. Thanks SS!

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: December 25, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys !!

Sorry I'm late...we had no power this morning 

Coffee on Deck for All !!! Kahlua may or may not be added 

I feel like Capt. Stubing...thanks for letting Santa go mytime 

Hey skipper,

Where's you Lil Buddy?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #634 on: December 25, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »

The Waterfall Of Tears Memorial, is such a wonderful and touching tribute to murdered children, 90 children's names on it really makes you sick.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: December 25, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: December 25, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 25, 2008, 12:51:33 PM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys !!

Sorry I'm late...we had no power this morning 

Coffee on Deck for All !!! Kahlua may or may not be added 

I feel like Capt. Stubing...thanks for letting Santa go mytime 

Hey skipper,

Where's you Lil Buddy?

Cleaning the compass   

Merry Christmas sleddogs... ! I could use a team of sleddogs up here..for some reason the car doesn't seem to move well in two feet of snow 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: December 25, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!! 

Merry Christmas Monken !!!! 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: December 25, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »

Merry Christmas to all my Monkey Friends including those on line == Monken, georgia peach, sleddogs, Sea Searcher, MonkeyDoodle, tabandmike, Garden Gnome, jaggard19, no rose colored glasses, Golden Oldie and 32 Guests.  We have been truly blessed this year with many of God's mercies.  Santa, as well, has come to our home and my 4 year old and I have played with baby dolls and Barbies (we got a Barbie remote control car) since 6 am.  I have thought all morning of Caylee and am a little sad her life was so short. 

All of you Monkeys are beautiful people and I wish you a wonderful day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.