May 13, 2024, 12:33:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 362821 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2008, 09:05:45 PM »

Klaasend...would it be considered a no-no to bring the lowest photo on the right side, of the link you posted to here?  I don't want to do it...but...it is posted on the front page. TIA

Picture are right here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »

Good night all ya'll!  I have some more very old, and very pretty walnut waiting on me in my wood working shop!

I stand with the Girl!

I stand with ya''ll!

Nite Gunslinger
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »

Good night all ya'll!  I have some more very old, and very pretty walnut waiting on me in my wood working shop!

I stand with the Girl!

I stand with ya''ll!

Goodnight ala_gunslinger! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2008, 09:08:07 PM »

Oceanexploration....Kyle... Have You seen the Post that Blonde left for You today in the Ocean Search Thread.....Its Very Interesting! 

Yes I've seen it thank you.  I honestly don't find it interesting.

Wreck,  I was not mocking you. 
I must have missed the questions I'm being accused of avoiding.  Should I save myself the trouble and just say no comment?
Thanks! I was really kind of worried that you might be dismissive or angry with my "theory."  After deeper analysis of Mos actual statement -- I actually am more confident I'm on the right track.

Wreck please tell me, why would you think I might be dismissive or angry? 
Because I was basicly saying that you all were not being totally frank with us. That maybe the The Persistence crew was purposely misleading us about the actual find. (I understand your possible motives to do so -- and I was giving reasons why I thought so)

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2008, 09:09:20 PM »

Good Night ala-gunslinger.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

Mos is just quoting one FBI statement.
There could have been several statements from the FBI.

interesting that the FBI is talking at all.
I have also been saying for a few days that I would like to see this "official" FBI statement everyone seems to be quoting. You are right, Rob -- the FBI does not release ANYTHING -- normally. I agree that the FBI has not told Mos anything of importance.

wreck, I thought your line of thinking was brilliant. Someone is out there.... or was...and they are coming home... hopefully.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »

Klaasend...would it be considered a no-no to bring the lowest photo on the right side, of the link you posted to here?  I don't want to do it...but...it is posted on the front page. TIA

Picture are right here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959

Thank You very much Klaasend....these were the ones I was looking for...Thanks Again! You are the BEST!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »

I am trying to figure out all the fuss about the trap and apparently there is more to it. First of all Tim Miller told Dave he was 99% sure they found Natalee before we saw the thumbs down. Previously he was saying he wouldn't do that to Dave again so there has to be more to it then coral looking like a skull or whatever the images first showed. I believe they did find human remains of someone and are currently testing it to see who it is. After  a few years in the ocean and only 90 feet of water it may take quite a long time to test the DNA.

Also I believe OE would say there is nothing to the cage but instead he is saying no comment. Since the Persistence is saying they have 150 targets still to search and is asking for more funding it leaves me to believe that is not Natalee in the trap.

I am wondering why they would test fabric and say" no match " to what Natalee was wearing when she may have been simply wrapped in a blanket or cloth?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »

I've wondered why the trap in the pictures looks so large.  Is this normal?  I remember the pictures of much smaller, cube or barrel shaped things.

What could that thing be in not a real trap?  It kinda reminds me of cages they used to put animals in.  There would be a space for a pan of sorts between the individual cages.  Walls/dividers of some kind of metal mesh.  It also looks to be substantial in weight.

Where would they get something like that?  Would it take more than one person to handle?

Could it be from a school that was moving?  Being replaced?  Old unused cages?  Bird cage? 

Could it be something from Bud Larson's place?  Wasn't he a welder?  People I know that tinker, often have loads of odd stuff laying around.

Who wouldn't miss something that big?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »

I have also been saying for a few days that I would like to see this "official" FBI statement everyone seems to be quoting. You are right, Rob -- the FBI does not release ANYTHING -- normally. I agree that the FBI has not told Mos anything of importance.

I think "statement" means a written report that Aruba received on
testing performed on a sample sent to the FBI.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 29, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

wreck, I thought your line of thinking was brilliant. Someone is out there.... or was...and they are coming home... hopefully.

I think Mos is being *set-up*, as he so rightly deserves...JMOO

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 29, 2008, 09:21:38 PM »

I am wondering why they would test fabric and say" no match " to what Natalee was wearing when she may have been simply wrapped in a blanket or cloth?
And then announce it publicly like it is major news. Apparently the material must have resembled Natalee's top.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: February 29, 2008, 09:23:57 PM »

Destiny - would it be possible for you to email me so that I could share with you my brief thoughts concerning those photos.

spoint_obx@hotmail.com   

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »

I think Ocean Ex sounds like a very good man who has been working extremely long hours, away from home, in not so good working conditions, busting his ass to accomplish what all of us have been working towards, finding answers for Beth. I think he is the kind of guy who went as far as possible, maybe even took a risk, trying to share his findings only to have it backfire, just a little bit. I think he is the kind of guy that you are proud and relieved to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you are engaged in a fight for your life. I think he is the kind of guy that we all should salute and say, "job well done, and we appreciate you." Like I have said many many times before, he is the kind of guy who is an actual "modern day hero."

That said, I feel like I can take those same words, and substitute Red in for Ocean, and mean the same thoughts. Both contributions reflect 100% effort and have hugely and significantly helped someone whom I am especially fond of, and as a result I will be forever in debt to both. Different contributions, but both just as important. And that same thought process applies to every SM and every supporter. People contribute what they can, based upon different skills, situations, and circumstances.

But all together, they make a damn formidable army that has the guilty shaking in their boots. Only God could have assembled this army, and it is an amazing sight to behold.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:23 PM »

And then announce it publicly like it is major news. Apparently the material must have resembled Natalee's top.

Had they a similar one to make tht movie didn't they?     
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Yes Indeed Private Eye! They Both Are Very Special People! IMHO!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

From Amigoe Dutch - through google translator:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_40198.php

Aruba
For 2006 years for not easy

February 29, 2008, 18:45 (GMT -04:00)

Was 2006 despite many positive developments not an easy year for the Public Ministry.

ORANJESTAD - The year 2006 is for the public prosecutor not an easy year, writes Advocate General Nico Jörg in the foreword to the annual report of the Public Attorney's Office (OM). This was by the high profile case Natalee Holloway, allegations on the functioning of the criminal Aruba and the Attorney-General. But there is also a lot of positive happy to report there were more than 250,000 florin to fines collected in almost all criminal cases, the PPS brought before the court, have a conviction. If improvement is the timeliness of the prosecution '.

Good news is that the influx of misdrijfzaken (1202) shows a continuing decline compared to 2005 (1308). In 2004, there were 1396 misdrijfzaken. Misdrijfzaken are cases where a serious offence has been committed. The list in 2006 is headed by robbery under aggravating circumstances (use of force, use of a weapon). This type of crimes rose from fifth place in 2005 to fourth place in 2006 with 312 cases of efforts to this end.

The crime threat has risen from fifth place in 2005 to fourth place in 2006. In that year, 103 cases were made. The offence destruction or damage of goods in 2006 rose from ninth to sixth place (70 cases in 2006).

Drugsdelicten (hard drugs), although the number dropped from 191 in 2005 to 162 in 2006, up from third place in 2005 rose to a second place. Drugsdelicten (soft, 47 cases) zakten of a shared fifth place in 2005 to tenth place in 2006.

The number of registered cases of forgery of a travel document in 2006 fallen sharply and is not more prevalent in this list.

MOVEMENT

In 2006, the 6610 total registered offences. Violations are the 'lighter' cases, mostly traffic violations, for which the prosecution. Compared with 2005, total registered offences rose again, according to the Annual Report. In 2004, the number of registered offences still "only" 5304.

The OM strives for some years to a more solid approach and a more expeditious settlement of verkeersmisdrijven and traffic offences. This led to the increase in registrations of traffic offences in 2004 and 2005. In 2006, the number of registrations light.

Regular breath in the movement had the effect of driving under the influence of alcohol at number three on the list of top ten crime has been reached with 140 cases. Driving without a licence is half collapsed place in 2005 to fifth place in 2006 with 89 cases.

The OM draws attention to the fact that it should not be concluded that there is better driven to Aruba: "Of course it is true that the road mainly because of the material verkeersdelicten jeopardized (no direction, mobile phone behind the wheel, speeding, poor lighting), but behind an administrative failure may also unfit to govern hide. "

EIGENRICHTING

"Effective criminal justice has everything to do with credibility. If people do come declaration of a criminal offence while meekrijgen the false hope that the police will provide for the settlement, or if not resolved cases to any sanctieoplegging lead, or if sanctieoplegging not to implement it leads, or if monitoring recidivists inaction , it can all lead to the population gets the impression that the criminal justice nose is a wash, and there is a danger that people the law into their own hands ", the AG writes in the foreword.

"Then, the criminal is in danger, and that doorbordurend: security in general. In the criminal partners are all dependent on each other for a good result: police, public prosecutor, judges, prison, rehabilitation and not to forget the Department of Legislation, because without adequate laws is the modern crime not effectively combat, "says Jörg. "A premalo partner threatens the strength of the entire chain," he writes, by way of explanation. Who that premalo partner, the imagination of the reader of the Annual Report 2006 left.

The preface ends with: "The criminal justice strives not absolute, and can not seek. The available budget is limited, priorities must be set. Our challenge is to effectively so that the people are confident that the toughest cases to a successful conclusion and that any dissolved matter will be repeated for the offender and the victim, and in larger context: for the society, meaningful. "
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »

Destiny - would it be possible for you to email me so that I could share with you my brief thoughts concerning those photos.

spoint_obx@hotmail.com   

Done Wink

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »

I think Mos just used that one report because it said nothing.
He had been clued that something was about to leak and
decided to make a statement to deny without lying.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »

I've wondered why the trap in the pictures looks so large.  Is this normal?  I remember the pictures of much smaller, cube or barrel shaped things.

What could that thing be in not a real trap?  It kinda reminds me of cages they used to put animals in.  There would be a space for a pan of sorts between the individual cages.  Walls/dividers of some kind of metal mesh.  It also looks to be substantial in weight.

Where would they get something like that?  Would it take more than one person to handle?

Could it be from a school that was moving?  Being replaced?  Old unused cages?  Bird cage? 

Could it be something from Bud Larson's place?  Wasn't he a welder?  People I know that tinker, often have loads of odd stuff laying around.

Who wouldn't miss something that big?

That is a enormous cage and it reminds me of the the cage that someone posted here two days ago that they use in Alaska for lobsters. It looks like it has been on that ocean bottom for at least a couple of years.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.