May 14, 2024, 12:37:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157372 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2007, 06:45:43 PM »

Fantastic news from TerryD, our Special Monkey!!!!

Not only did the gardener see the Kalpoe car & 3 people in it but so did a jogger:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

<snip>

Also, the jogger, the latest witness that police are talking about -- this is supposedly the man who called police from a public phone several days after Natalee Holloway disappeared, saying that he saw the car with the Kalpoe brothers and Joran by the racquet club the night that she disappeared. Police are still looking for him. They`re not able to find him because the man, again, called from a public phone and did not leave his name -- Nancy.

GRACE: You know, that was a question we had last night, Jossy, as to why the Aruban police could not trace that phone call from a jogger, a jogger escaping the heat on the island of Aruba the night Natalee went missing. That`s the apparent explanation of why he was out jogging at that time of the night. Jossy, if this is true and he called from a public phone, true, police cannot trace who he is, but it would also give credence. Was that public phone near where Natalee Holloway disappeared?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": That`s what I understand, that this jogger also saw the same car parked at the same spot by the racquet club. However, he did call from a public telephone, and I don`t know whether the police can trace it or not. But according to information I have, they cannot.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkeys...

I was worried about  KERMIT  this morning when I read this news headline

"Peruvians Drink Frog Smoothies to Gain Potency"    Shocked
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270060,00.html

But I have seen recents posts by them... so they must be Ok (for now)

Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
It's so OBVIOUS, why didn't we see this before, lol  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

See, I told you guys there was some kind of chromosomal thingie about this sporter. Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2007, 06:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

I heard the news about Terry earlier  Smile Smile  God Love yah Terry and CONGRATS!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2007, 06:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Kermit"
I would think the guy would be in the 14 too, especially in a tennis shoe.  I wear a 10 ½ and I would bet it is probably one of the most common sizes out there for a man.  All the shoe business just adds to the confusion and would be more interesting if a size 14 was found stuck up Joran’s arse!   Cool

ARUBAN MAN DIES FROM SIZE 14 SHOE!  
Man found near Marriott beach with size 14 shoe stuck up his hind end.  Seems he toppled over and fell on it.  Police have ruled it a suicide.

I hope this is a joke, cuz I'm laughing. Sorry to the poor man who died of a shoe up his buttocks. But it is funny.

Very Happy Doubt you'll see it in Diario or on Fox, but if Glenda's reading, she might print it!   Laughing

I'm sure she is on her way to the beach as we type.   Laughing

Not to worry, I hardly think anyone is going to kidnap and rape her.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2007, 06:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

I have really missed him and I knew there was an illness, but did not know exactly what.  I am happy to hear he has a good report.  Let's pray that the Lord will put that devil behind him forever.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2007, 06:51:18 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Found this... its not very interesting, but most of us are bored there is no news of Joran and Paulus in cuffs.

http://futility.typepad.com/futility/2007/04/index.html

Aruba Police Dig Aruba-Sized Hole in Search for Holloway Clues

You've almost got to feel sorry for the Aruba police.  One American disappears, and they're condemned to spend the next 50 years digging holes all over their island.  No doubt we'll soon be seeing headlines like "Aruba Digs Holes in Deep Space in Search for Holloway Clues" and "Aruba Hopes Digging Up Entire Ocean Floor Will Provide Solution to Holloway Mystery."  

Then again, this series of holes appears more promising even than the last 4,000 series of holes, as this series is being dug in the yard of a guy named Joran van der Sloot.  We do not know about you, but we think that when it comes to a guy named Joran van der Sloot we can safely throw the presumption of innocence out the window.  

Everybody knows there are no innocent Sloots.  Just guilty Sloots who haven't been caught yet.

Still, we can rest easy knowing they're not going to find anything in the Sloot series of holes either.  Which means they're going to have to dig more holes, and still more holes, and still more holes after that.  

And soon, if everything goes according to plan, Aruba will be nothing but one big hole without an American in it.  

April 30, 2007 | Permalink | Comments (3)

**come to think of it.. I do like it afterall.

Cool  Cool  Cool

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2007, 06:51:20 PM »

Easy, Glenda/Julia is on the way to the beach for these:

She lost em the other night after her interview   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Kermit"
I would think the guy would be in the 14 too, especially in a tennis shoe.  I wear a 10 ½ and I would bet it is probably one of the most common sizes out there for a man.  All the shoe business just adds to the confusion and would be more interesting if a size 14 was found stuck up Joran’s arse!   Cool

ARUBAN MAN DIES FROM SIZE 14 SHOE!  
Man found near Marriott beach with size 14 shoe stuck up his hind end.  Seems he toppled over and fell on it.  Police have ruled it a suicide.

I hope this is a joke, cuz I'm laughing. Sorry to the poor man who died of a shoe up his buttocks. But it is funny.

Very Happy Doubt you'll see it in Diario or on Fox, but if Glenda's reading, she might print it!   Laughing

I'm sure she is on her way to the beach as we type.   Laughing

Not to worry, I hardly think anyone is going to kidnap and rape her.

I was actually a little worried for Boeti.  Twisted Evil
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »

I was actually a little worried for Boeti.  Twisted Evil

Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2007, 06:54:39 PM »

Chiming in to say howdy and a special congrats to our Special Monkey Terry.  Way to put up the fight.  Am so relieved.  Hugs!  Beans
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2007, 06:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Found this... its not very interesting, but most of us are bored there is no news of Joran and Paulus in cuffs.

http://futility.typepad.com/futility/2007/04/index.html

Aruba Police Dig Aruba-Sized Hole in Search for Holloway Clues

You've almost got to feel sorry for the Aruba police.  One American disappears, and they're condemned to spend the next 50 years digging holes all over their island.  No doubt we'll soon be seeing headlines like "Aruba Digs Holes in Deep Space in Search for Holloway Clues" and "Aruba Hopes Digging Up Entire Ocean Floor Will Provide Solution to Holloway Mystery."  

Then again, this series of holes appears more promising even than the last 4,000 series of holes, as this series is being dug in the yard of a guy named Joran van der Sloot.  We do not know about you, but we think that when it comes to a guy named Joran van der Sloot we can safely throw the presumption of innocence out the window.  

Everybody knows there are no innocent Sloots.  Just guilty Sloots who haven't been caught yet.

Still, we can rest easy knowing they're not going to find anything in the Sloot series of holes either.  Which means they're going to have to dig more holes, and still more holes, and still more holes after that.  

And soon, if everything goes according to plan, Aruba will be nothing but one big hole without an American in it.  

April 30, 2007 | Permalink | Comments (3)

**come to think of it.. I do like it afterall.

This friggin case has more holes then a peice of swiss cheese.
Im sick of it all. Totally.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »

How long does it take to drive from C&C to the Lighthouse?  
How long does it take to drive from the Lighthouse to Joran's?  This is at 1:00 a.m., no traffic.

MANSUR: ***You know, as I understand it, they left Carlos and Charlie`s between 1:00 and 1:25. It`s a 25 minute to 30 minute drive from Carlos and Charlie`s to the north of the Marriott hotel. So that would put them there at about 2:00.***

From CnC to Lighthouse is 8 miles one route, 7.5 miles if you take the other route.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2007, 06:55:57 PM »

No word on news reports tonight from Aruba or NL, but I'll check back here later so I don't have to watch Greta.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »

old fart,

SQUIRT all over my computer screen.

LOL
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2007, 06:57:02 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

Are those size 14?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2007, 06:58:11 PM »

No word on news reports tonight from Aruba or NL, but I'll check back here later so I don't have to watch Greta.

Smart Kitty. Laughing   Don't stay away too long.  We miss you when you are away.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »

Are those size 14?

Laughing  Probably depends on how wide a FLUFFA can open thier mouth!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »

Are those size 14?

Laughing  Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2007, 07:00:05 PM »

Klaasand,

CROAK
That is hysterical - it took me a minute to figure it out and then I busted outloud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.