May 17, 2024, 07:58:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 296546 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:05 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Preparations for 11:30am DOC press conference re #CaseyAnthony probation. yfrog.com/h2vp8hgfj
51 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Will the press conference be on local orlando media where we can watch?
I hope so.Looks like they are setting up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Preparations for 11:30am DOC press conference re #CaseyAnthony probation. yfrog.com/h2vp8hgfj
51 seconds ago

Is there a working link for the presser?
I'm not going to tmz.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #942 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:58 AM »

Okay, here I go again.  I watched the video, and immediately thought of campus.  We only have six Old Navy stores here and only one would be in an area where we see her walking and that is the Lennox center.   There is a Starbucks in the same strip.   It is in the area outside of Victorian Village.   

I have not been there in several months now, but my question is this....in the video was there an "older" pole in front of the store, if so, that makes me pause, this is a very well kept strip.   There is a Barnes and Noble, 
Star bucks, Target, and movie theater, etc.

Relatively safe however there were warnings of car break ins.    I honestly think she is in Victorian Village...why was she alone?

Were the people she is staying with at work and she just ventured out?  That says she is not with a bunch of college students.   She is being housed by someone involved in the court system...a magistrate,  lawyer, etc.   

MOO

Not sure if you saw back, where I quoted you and how close we live, but did you think of the one on Brice Road, where everything else is shutting down?  I'ts open to the outside.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 03, 2011, 11:31:05 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
51 seconds ago

Will the press conference be on local orlando media where we can watch?
I hope so.Looks like they are setting up.

If you find a link, please post it Trimmy!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: August 03, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »

Monken,WESH is supposed to stream live.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: August 03, 2011, 11:31:54 AM »

Wow, I just heard on the radio this morning how Casey has supposedly been spotted here in Columbus, OH, where I live.  The radio station was making jabs and joking about hiring her for some petty job.  The calls that came in to the station were furious!  Most said if they did, they would quit listening.  The passion of the hatred for Casey came through loud and clear.  One women said the only good thing about hiring her, would be that SHE, the listener, would know where to find her!

They even had a specific address and had a producer drive to the house and check it out (from the street), but saw nothing.

DJ let up (after finding how passionate people were, not getting the joke), said he'd at least ask Clear Channel to pay her $10k just to stop wearing her OSU jerseys and hats, forcing her to wear Michigan.

Dag, I wish I knew if it was true and how close she could be to me!   

Dihannah - look thru these photos at TMZ, maybe you will be able to tell?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_anthony_caylee_walking_disguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97082

Klaas I just looked at them and the backgrounds are so generic.  I'm at work, but maybe when I get home, I'll see if I can blow them up and see more.  They did mention on the radio, she was seen an Old Navy, but of course, those are all over the city.  But I'll see what I do tonight and keep my ears open.  I think it's her, especially since she has ties in OH and it really looks like her.

I don't think it's her, looks alot like her but her butts's not that big.

If it is her, her thighs have chunked up too.  Maybe she is enjoying "real food" alot  after being in jail.  She sure holds her arms like Casey, and walks like Casey. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 03, 2011, 11:32:47 AM »

Okay, here I go again.  I watched the video, and immediately thought of campus.  We only have six Old Navy stores here and only one would be in an area where we see her walking and that is the Lennox center.   There is a Starbucks in the same strip.   It is in the area outside of Victorian Village.   

I have not been there in several months now, but my question is this....in the video was there an "older" pole in front of the store, if so, that makes me pause, this is a very well kept strip.   There is a Barnes and Noble, 
Star bucks, Target, and movie theater, etc.

Relatively safe however there were warnings of car break ins.    I honestly think she is in Victorian Village...why was she alone?

Were the people she is staying with at work and she just ventured out?  That says she is not with a bunch of college students.   She is being housed by someone involved in the court system...a magistrate,  lawyer, etc.   

MOO

Not sure if you saw back, where I quoted you and how close we live, but did you think of the one on Brice Road, where everything else is shutting down?  I'ts open to the outside.

We must have been posting at the same time...I think it is Lennox.   I am tempted to drive by.   We should "do lunch" sometime.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 03, 2011, 11:34:36 AM »

DOC: "Right now we have not received any threats."
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:31 AM
DOC: "If she does not check in by 10a tomorrow, we will notify the court."
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:31 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #948 on: August 03, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »

if this is Casey in these pictures and she is freely walking the streets of who knows where, alone and unafraid, no body guards etc...then she is perfectly capable of going back to Florida and serving her probation...no excuses!    her attorneys make me sick..She is able to shop and walk around unattended...thought she was seeking help for her mental health issues? yeah, I always feel better after I go on a shopping spree too..helps my mental health..

EXACTTLY

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: August 03, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Good Morning!  No surprise! 
I know.

I have no doubt that JP told JS to recuse himself because JS was going to enforce the probation....JS has ballz....

yep..JP is not going to admit that he made a mistake by not making KC have probation..
Kc might as well just stay in Ohio..she won't be ordered back by JP

OMG        

What reason could JP have had to make JS recuse himself ????? WTH? I can only hope, if this was fishy, and I have no doubt it was, JS has the balls to spill the beans to a higher power eg Feds or Superior Court whatever! Can JS tell the public the reason he was instructed by JP to recuse himself?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 03, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »

"We are prepared to administer the order of the court."
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:33 AM
"I know that it's not uncommon for offenders to serve at least part of their probation in jail."
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:32 AM

~ Peter Frampton
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »

In Session has the Press on.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:19 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
DOC: #CaseyAnthony has not yet checked in-must by 10am tomorrow.
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:20 AM »

Thank you!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »

Thank U!   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:38 AM »

Serenaz1 posted this earlier:
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am
this post is in the TMZ comment section:

The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave. from the Lennox Town Center Mall. She has to walk past Starbuck to get to the mall and she is pictured with a Starbucks drink in some of the photos.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »

Offender addresses are public record.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:34 AM
"We're going to be treating her just like any other offender."
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:34 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: August 03, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,

I know.

I have no doubt that JP told JS to recuse himself because JS was going to enforce the probation....JS has ballz....

yep..JP is not going to admit that he made a mistake by not making KC have probation..
Kc might as well just stay in Ohio..she won't be ordered back by JP

OMG        

What reason could JP have had to make JS recuse himself ????? WTH? I can only hope, if this was fishy, and I have no doubt it was, JS has the balls to spill the beans to a higher power eg Feds or Superior Court whatever! Can JS tell the public the reason he was instructed by JP to recuse himself?

Well he did let us know before when he recused himself..so let's hope he wrote a memo on this one too and they read it at the press conference.

Why do I have the feeling JP is trying to push Stan out of the judge business?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: August 03, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »

Offenders are told they need to have jobs.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:35 AM
In some cases, offender addresses can be kept private.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 10:35 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 03, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

I know.

Yep Stan the Man seems to be the only court authority in Orlando capable of standing up to Baez and Mason.  Mason must have called in a lot of favors before during and now after this trial.

Good Morning Monkeys---

I thought it was inappropriate for Judge Strickland to talk to that sauce guy (I know it's marinade, just like to call him the sauce guy) and I thought that Strickland was a pussycat and didn't have the cajones to deal with that particular trial.  Oh Boy, was I wrong.  I didn't  know the meaning of inappropriate until I saw Perry and his conduct of the trial.  Now that Perry has taken over the probation issue, there's no chance his widdle palsy walsy Casey will serve a day of probation. Let's be "Pacific" about it. He led the defense on to victory.  Just "Ax" Baez.  Please.  You slime, you win again. Perry needs to step down from the bench and play chess with some more blondie babes.  ( I think Chess is what it's called now.) Whatever.  Just gets more disgusting by the day.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.