May 14, 2024, 12:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 291289 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: June 26, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/062609haleigh_farm_search

Officials say cadaver dogs and divers were used in the search of the 30-acre farm near Glen St. Mary. They have now moved down the road to another property a few miles away to search the property belonging to Haleigh's maternal great grandfather.

Thankyou........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: June 26, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Dam it you do.. Dam if you don't... As I see it now its a circus because LE did property searches on Griiffis and family members property... At least it brought more attention with the media and a 2nd search was done...
AMEN  JERSEY...............think about it for a minute..........crystal was behind in child support.......this is the property she lived on.......she had made several calls to DCF about Ronald before this ever happened..........Then Haleigh came up missing..........LE hadnt even came and searched her property.........if they thought she had anything to do with Haliegh being missing dont you think they would have been right over there right away........not  almost 5 months later......She should have been the first person they looked at and wanted searched ....but they didnt .......it tells me something .......does it you???

Actually it tells me that they don't consider Crystal a suspect.  My own personal opinion is that Misty knows.

Griffis' property was checked already, but it was during the first week of the investigation, and it wasn't a very thorough search at that time, according to investigators.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&provider=top
Heart,,,,,they searched the wrong property .......they searched Haleighs Great Grandfathers property that time...a place Haleigh had never even stayed.........

Unfortunately that is not what LE is reporting.  Plus it is being reported that they searched Marie's and afterwards searched the great grandfather's properties today.
Yep thats what they are doing because he wanted it searched again too.......when LE or Art Harris writes the article about it all then maybe they can esplain it better and make it more understandable.......

I wonder who is making accusations about their property that is upsetting them to the point that they want LE to clear it?Check and recheck?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: June 26, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Dam it you do.. Dam if you don't... As I see it now its a circus because LE did property searches on Griiffis and family members property... At least it brought more attention with the media and a 2nd search was done...
AMEN  JERSEY...............think about it for a minute..........crystal was behind in child support.......this is the property she lived on.......she had made several calls to DCF about Ronald before this ever happened..........Then Haleigh came up missing..........LE hadnt even came and searched her property.........if they thought she had anything to do with Haliegh being missing dont you think they would have been right over there right away........not  almost 5 months later......She should have been the first person they looked at and wanted searched ....but they didnt .......it tells me something .......does it you???

Actually it tells me that they don't consider Crystal a suspect.  My own personal opinion is that Misty knows.

Griffis' property was checked already, but it was during the first week of the investigation, and it wasn't a very thorough search at that time, according to investigators.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&provider=top
Heart,,,,,they searched the wrong property .......they searched Haleighs Great Grandfathers property that time...a place Haleigh had never even stayed.........

Unfortunately that is not what LE is reporting.  Plus it is being reported that they searched Marie's and afterwards searched the great grandfather's properties today.
Yep thats what they are doing because he wanted it searched again too.......when LE or Art Harris writes the article about it all then maybe they can esplain it better and make it more understandable.......

Thanks for the info!

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: June 26, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

25 plus acres....a home in the country.....with a pond and horses to ride....sure sounds nice...I wonder why Grandma didn't file for custody of Haleigh and Junior? She is raising a 10 year old anyway?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 26, 2009, 10:04:18 PM »

25 plus acres....a home in the country.....with a pond and horses to ride....sure sounds nice...I wonder why Grandma didn't file for custody of Haleigh and Junior? She is raising a 10 year old anyway?
That just might have come about eventually, but now we may never know,....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: June 26, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »

does make ya wonder

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: June 26, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner...

Law enforcement used cadaver dogs in the search after they learned the family had buried horses on the property a few months ago. By midday, they had uncovered one dead horse.
According to officials, they did not expect to find Haleigh’s body during the search, but told News 4 Jax.com they were conducting Friday’s exploration out of “due diligence.”

dil·i·gence

dil·i·gence [dílləjənss]
n
1. persistent effort: persistent and hard-working effort in doing something
2. legal carefulness: the care or attention expected by the law in doing something such as fulfilling the terms of a contract

[14th century. Via French < Latin diligentia <

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 26, 2009, 10:13:05 PM »

Hi Klaas   salut

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: June 26, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

You monkeys can keep posting if you like.       This page has another 11 posts after my post, and the next page has 20 posts.  Plenty of time to get your post in.  But we will be changing threads after 100.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: June 26, 2009, 10:18:14 PM »

Law enforcement used cadaver dogs in the search after they learned the family had buried horses on the property a few months ago. By midday, they had uncovered one dead horse.
According to officials, they did not expect to find Haleigh’s body during the search, but told News 4 Jax.com they were conducting Friday’s exploration out of “due diligence.”

dil·i·gence

dil·i·gence [díll&#601;j&#601;nss]
n
2. legal carefulness: the care or attention expected by the law in doing something such as fulfilling the terms of a contract

yeah...just saw this at Topix that Gertrude had posted...did you see her other post about LE down there too?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: June 26, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »

You monkeys can keep posting if you like.       This page has another 11 posts after my post, and the next page has 20 posts.  Plenty of time to get your post in.  But we will be changing threads after 100.   

Hey Muffers! count down!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: June 26, 2009, 10:20:57 PM »

In the video of the inside of the mobile home of RC/MC there was a fish tank that looked really green to me....surely there is a fish buried in that yard somewhere.....I think they need to search there again....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: June 26, 2009, 10:22:07 PM »

Hi Klaas   salut

Hi Muffy!

I'm just really glad they are still activily searching and RULING OUT areas in their search for Haliegh:

Property searched for
Haleigh Cummings
Updated: Friday, 26 Jun 2009, 6:48 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 26 Jun 2009, 1:56 PM EDT

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Search teams have surveyed the property belonging to relatives of a missing 5-year-old girl in north Florida.

About 40 investigators from several law enforcement agencies searched the Baker County home of Crystal Sheffield, who is the mother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings and her grandmother, Marie Griffis.

Investigators said they were no specific tips which led them to search the property, but were asked to do so by the family. Capt. Dominic Piscitello of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office added that the family has, in the past, buried horses, goats and other animals on their property and they wanted to “clear their names” in any wrongdoing.

Officials say cadaver dogs and divers were used in the search of the 30-acre farm near Glen St. Mary. They have now moved down the road to another property a few miles away to search the property belonging to Haleigh's maternal great grandfather.

The child has been missing since February and was last seen at her father’s home in Satsuma.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: June 26, 2009, 10:24:28 PM »

In the video of the inside of the mobile home of RC/MC there was a fish tank that looked really green to me....surely there is a fish buried in that yard somewhere.....I think they need to search there again....

A little light humor before going to a clean cage...eh?

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: June 26, 2009, 10:28:56 PM »

this is so frustrating I think if we don't laugh we will cry but seriously how does a child vanish without one shred of eveidence being left behind? They must have overlooked something or they have the clue and have not connected it yet...I say look again and again....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: June 26, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »

Hi Klaas   salut

Hi Muffy!

I'm just really glad they are still activily searching and RULING OUT areas in their search for Haliegh:

Property searched for
Haleigh Cummings
Updated: Friday, 26 Jun 2009, 6:48 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 26 Jun 2009, 1:56 PM EDT

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Search teams have surveyed the property belonging to relatives of a missing 5-year-old girl in north Florida.

About 40 investigators from several law enforcement agencies searched the Baker County home of Crystal Sheffield, who is the mother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings and her grandmother, Marie Griffis.

Investigators said they were no specific tips which led them to search the property, but were asked to do so by the family. Capt. Dominic Piscitello of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office added that the family has, in the past, buried horses, goats and other animals on their property and they wanted to “clear their names” in any wrongdoing.

The child has been missing since February and was last seen at her father’s home in Satsuma.

Thank You for posting that Klaas

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: June 26, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

dil·i·gence

n

yeah...just saw this at Topix that Gertrude had posted...did you see her other post about LE down there too?
I dont think TOPIX.......should be brought into this forum...........this is SM...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: June 26, 2009, 10:33:18 PM »

dil·i·gence

n

I dont think TOPIX.......should be brought into this forum...........this is SM...

eh? then why did you bring a post from over there?  we talk about Topix and Arts forum and WS and others..is it off limits now?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:09 PM »

Good Night Sweet monkey's...

I hope Le continue to do ground searches to rule out area's....

God Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »

this is so frustrating I think if we don't laugh we will cry but seriously how does a child vanish without one shred of eveidence being left behind? They must have overlooked something or they have the clue and have not connected it yet...I say look again and again....

I know...it is very very frustrating...I don't know how a child vanishes..but it happens all the time...somebody knows something...Misty knows more than she is saying imo...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.