May 05, 2024, 12:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 690909 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: November 16, 2009, 08:20:49 PM »

OMG I just notice something I saw it earlier but it went by so fast on HLN.. The middle picture posted here shows she has shoes on... On HNL they looked like a silver color the pcutre went so far this afternoon ...so would that make it the middle picture arriving and the other 2 pics before and after the middle picutre she is leaving....
Anyone see the silver shoes on the middle picture...

no...never noticed any shoes on any of the pictures....
I think that we will be seeing a lot more of the pictures from the hotel as well as these...

I thinkthey are the little pink shoes that she had on in the white dress picture.
CNN reported a little while ago all of the pics released so far are from them entering the hotell.  They said they had plenty of them leaving the hotell and pics of them in the parking lot and of the car.  That explains why the were able to ID him so fast.

Thanks.....that's what I thought I heard...but couldn't be sure as there were other noises in my house...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1481 on: November 16, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »

It isn't shoes. She is bi-racial and like Sunny just said the soles and sides of her feet have different pigmentation. All you are seeing is the soles of her feet.

Have you used the magnifyer?

Yes I have, it is the pigmentation in her feet. It looks like shoes but it is not.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: November 16, 2009, 08:23:03 PM »

If you have Windows on your computer, go to the start button, then to programs, then to accessories, then to accessibilities, and then to magnifier. It is standard on Windows. You can then use it to look at the picture with the shoes.

They are definitely shoes, and they have a cross strap like the ones she wore with the white dress. You can see them very clearly on her left foot. Rt foot, not so much. There is no way I can post the pic, but you can see it for yourself.

I can see exactly the same as you describe, Fanny.

IMO she may have a shoe on the left foot but definetly no shoe on the right foot.  Why would he care anyways if one of them fell off....he certainly wasnt going to put forth any effort to put the other back on.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: November 16, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »

It isn't shoes. She is bi-racial and like Sunny just said the soles and sides of her feet have different pigmentation. All you are seeing is the soles of her feet.

Yes I have, it is the pigmentation in her feet. It looks like shoes but it is not.

I guess her shoes or no shoes don't matter much now anyway.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: November 16, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »

Thanks Fanny and JG.

I am wondering if they had more than one elevator, and coming it the camera by a different elevator caught him passing with her. On leaving, he may have taken that elevator.

Heart, it is the top picture I am talking about.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: November 16, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »

Thats what I think to Darla, I just used the magnifyer and I see blurred color maybe the way the light is and no shoes...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1486 on: November 16, 2009, 08:26:28 PM »

Exactly Thank you. No matter whether she had on shoes or whatever she is still dead. And this pos did it or gave her to someone else to do it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1487 on: November 16, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

FWIW I don't see shoes, just bare feet in the pictures. All I am seeing is what is being posted here.

Also, I don't think this Mario fellow would be a frequent visitor to a Comfort Inn/Suites for prostitution and/or child molestation. Comfort Inns around here are about 90 to 100 bucks a night.

I think someone else is involved in this along with Mario and the Mom. Someone they found on the internet perhaps that wanted to "be" with a young girl.

Just a thought and JMO  BTL JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: November 16, 2009, 08:28:17 PM »

No, and I guess she didn't have them with her when they found her either. Only a t-shirt. I wonder where her stuffed animal she earned is. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: November 16, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

but the pic of her full face looking into the camera has not been released...

has anyone seen it?  did I miss it?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

The pics don't match up. I think the one that shows them not facing the elevator is at a different time. Where is the stuffed animal and then the white cloth/diaper in one pic is by her arm then the other 2 is by her legs. His hair looks different to me as well. I think the one without the animal she has a very scared look on her face, the other ones she looks drugged and bruised.

Me too, TRACYGIRL. I think we have been seeing the leaving the motel pictures along with the coming in pictures, and didn't realize what we were looking at.   

I am wondering if it was the same day these are taken. I am behind about 5+ pages so if this is way off please excuse me.

They were only there a little over an hour.
I believe that the pictures were all during the same time.  When the perp was walking up to the elevator (facing away from the elevator) and then other pic is when he is standing there waiting for the elevator doors to open (facing the elevator) and then there are others, after the elvevator doors opened.

According to HLN pics of when he left with or without Shaniya have not been released.

and they have to have them.  looks like the kind of hotel that has cams all over the place, every entrance/exit for sure.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: November 16, 2009, 08:28:55 PM »

also in the second picture and in answers to the questions about her ear.......I think that the thing we are seeing is the end of one of MM's dred locks where it is twisted in front of her ear......all the picks I have seen she doesnt have anything wrong with her ears.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1491 on: November 16, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »

FWIW I don't see shoes, just bare feet in the pictures. All I am seeing is what is being posted here.

Also, I don't think this Mario fellow would be a frequent visitor to a Comfort Inn/Suites for prostitution and/or child molestation. Comfort Inns around here are about 90 to 100 bucks a night.

I think someone else is involved in this along with Mario and the Mom. Someone they found on the internet perhaps that wanted to "be" with a young girl.

I'm thinking that also, because this morning there was somekind of alert for a 60 year old man, I forgot the car, but there was a description of the car. And Klaas posted his picture some pages back.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: November 16, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

LOL! And I thought MY eyes were bad! 

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: November 16, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »

OMG.

Those ARE the pics of them leaving.

Look at the number on the elevator - 3.

I thought it was a 1, but with them enlarged you can see it's a 3 and they are getting on the elevator on the 3rd floor.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: November 16, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »

Man  the more  I stare at those pics the more  I see how bad they are and grainy and off color......and my eyes are fine ...just had them checked Friday....20 20 vision....lol....but if I keep staring at these pics it might get worse;;;lol

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1495 on: November 16, 2009, 08:33:28 PM »

I'm thinking that also, because this morning there was somekind of alert for a 60 year old man, I forgot the car, but there was a description of the car. And Klaas posted his picture some pages back.
Thanks for reading my post No Rose. I just have feeling that someone else is involved. Not letting the Mom and this fellow off lightly, believe me I am all for giving them the death penalty for throwing her into the lions den. I really think they sent her to the hotel and thought she would come back alive. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: November 16, 2009, 08:33:34 PM »

I give up....lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1497 on: November 16, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »

Thanks for reading my post No Rose. I just have feeling that someone else is involved. Not letting the Mom and this fellow off lightly, believe me I am all for giving them the death penalty for throwing her into the lions den. I really think they sent her to the hotel and thought she would come back alive. JMO JSM 
I'm still waiting to hear about this guy they were on the lookout for.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: November 16, 2009, 08:34:25 PM »

I just saw the mother of Shaniya on Nancy Grace.  She was being arraigned.  Antoinette Davis is very beautiful.  I knew she reminded me of someone.  Then it dawned on me.  It was Misty Croslin-Cummings.  The same expressionless eyes ... the same mono-toned voice.  Could these young women be void of a conscience because of drugs?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: November 16, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

No, and I guess she didn't have them with her when they found her either. Only a t-shirt. I wonder where her stuffed animal she earned is. 

Oh, Fanny, that is so pitiful.  This case is so sad and disturbing.  Her own mother!!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.