May 14, 2024, 11:16:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400701 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: December 19, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »

HH, it used to be hard to prove that someone was the father.  But with dna today, it is not so difficult, even if the guy is dead.  Someone said that if the guy died in a car wreck, his blood type and dna would be on file somewhere.  If he is still alive, in or out of state, it would be real easy to prove fatherhood.  It could be done.

That is so true.  One of my co-workers was talking about this a few weeks ago.  Her cousin's boyfriend died and she simply had to get a court order for dna swab from his mother.  The whole thing only took a few months to work out so that their child could collect his SS benefits
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: December 19, 2008, 10:42:14 PM »

This case is nothing like OJ.  The OJ situation was a case of jury nullification.  They just did not want to convict him and they did not.  The civil jury had no such problem. 

This case is more like the Scott Peterson case.  It has so many of the same elements.  We are going to hear a lot of spin from the defense lawyers but that is what they do.  It is their job. 

I think the case against Casey is pretty strong, but I would not want to be in Kronk's shoes.  They will try to make him out to be an obsessed fan, a crime story nut, a liar, a fool, blind and deaf, stupid or all of the above.  They always do that to a witness who can hurt them.  I hope he has a tough hide.  He is going to need it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1642 on: December 19, 2008, 10:42:57 PM »

I believe that LE has thoroughly vetted Mr. Kronk.  They have known about him for a week now.  I'm sure he has even taken a polygraph, unlike the A's!  I'm getting really pissed that people are jumping to conclusions about this guy!

Lisa
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1643 on: December 19, 2008, 10:43:32 PM »

Greta is saying that she thinks the prosecution is better of now that the have the body and all the evidence that goes with it.  Something persuaded Dr. G. that this is homicide, not accident.

Yep.  Believe it or not, the fact that he called with the same tip on the same bag in August tightens the timeline as to when the last time she was seen to the time she was located.  July 15th (I don't believe George for a minute after I found out he lied about the chase), and now August 11th.

I never heard George lied about the chase???  What's up with that???  The whole thing was made up??  Why would he do that

Who knows.  He said he would provide the toll records as proof and never did.  The economics division of OCSO said they pulled the records and could not verify the chase happened as George said it did or at all. This was in the last document dump and makes me believe he lied about the show he was watching when they left on the 16th and makes me believe the gas can story is a bunch of hooey as to him not seeing or seeing into the trunk.
This has bothered me to!  The day GA says he races KC to the car to get something from the trunk (not the gas cans) and she beats him there and says, "here's your frickin gas cans".  That wasn't what he wanted so why didn't he insist on getting what he wanted.  HMMMM   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1644 on: December 19, 2008, 10:43:42 PM »

Night monkeys, getting up at five am to go skate. My last Christmas show to skate in is tomorrow.     

Wow!  Good for you!  I'm impressed!  Have fun and be careful!

Good night!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: December 19, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »

Russ, I do not believe a single word that Cindy has said since her immediate reaction to the crime and calling 911.  She has been lying her head off ever since, imo. George and Lee started off forthright but Cindy soon got them in line and they started to lie.  But in the end, I think their inconsistencies and interference will hurt them and Casey.

I agree.  I listed the charges I would like to see brought upon the rest of the ghouls that literally and metaphorically tossed Caylee aside.

Obstruction of Justice
Slander
Interfering with an investigation
Witness tampering
Libel
Incest
Lying to authorities
Evidence tampering
Aiding and abetting
Child neglect
etc etc etc
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: December 19, 2008, 10:46:09 PM »

This case is nothing like OJ.  The OJ situation was a case of jury nullification.  They just did not want to convict him and they did not.  The civil jury had no such problem. 

This case is more like the Scott Peterson case.  It has so many of the same elements.  We are going to hear a lot of spin from the defense lawyers but that is what they do.  It is their job. 

I think the case against Casey is pretty strong, but I would not want to be in Kronk's shoes.  They will try to make him out to be an obsessed fan, a crime story nut, a liar, a fool, blind and deaf, stupid or all of the above.  They always do that to a witness who can hurt them.  I hope he has a tough hide.  He is going to need it.

Great points, as always!  I think you are totally correct on this.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1647 on: December 19, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »

IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

[/quote]

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.
[/quote]

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!
[/quote]

We've heard alot from LE, but I have no doubt there is still much being held under the vest for trial.  They've just given enough out for people to see HOW guilty she is, and even pursuade people how important it is to find the body, to help search.  Just wait until the jury here's it ALL!  We also need to blame the media, for giving out different invalid information, so some needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  Just hard to know what.

I agree with you here!  I pray that they do have alot more than has been released!

I sit here, wondering how any other human being can in there own conscience mind defend somebody in there own heart knows is guilty.

That is what I am wrestling with, the "evidence" that has been released at this time.  I want to know in my heart that she is guilty of all of what she is accused of!

I believe everybody has a right to a fair trial.  But to spinning the prosecution info(grasping at straws to create one juror guilt), is considered fair? 

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Like the defense will do?  How do they feel when a real killer is let loose by there spin?  At least Nejame saw the truth and did the right thing.  I wonder how many defense attorneys, with integrity, there really are?  1 in each state maybe, if that? How does Baez sleep at night?  No amount of money could make me defend somebody who deserves what she gets. ESPECIALLY A BABY KILLER AND HER MOTHER AT THAT.  Lord I hope they put her in general public when she is convicted!  
[/quote]

Like it or not, a defense lawyer has a bound duty to defend his client and insist that the prosecution present a factual prosecution.

If the prosecution's case is built on weak facts, she may beat this thing!  Believe me, I do not want to see that.  I worry about what I have found online by the person they went to for the evidence!

[/quote]

I don't think there is a chance in h#ll she'll walk, there would have to be a jury full of non-parents, there has to be common sense and logic applied to the basic facts. It happens all the time, John Racz's wife disappeared, he was former LE in Los Angeles County, he stated his wife left to go on vacation with $25,000..........well, the body was never and the jurors deliberated about 9 hours, there statement was "it's just common sense". How refreshing ` not to mention that almost 300 no-body cases have been tried and won on purely circumstantial evidence because jurors bring in there own ideas, gut instincts, experiences etc., and not ONE would fall for the fact that a mother would not report a missing child for 31 days.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: December 19, 2008, 10:48:32 PM »

Thank you Rob.  I was offered the new one today but haven't downloaded it, and now, thanks to you don't think I will.

Do you think Casey will be releasing Caylee to C & G Anthony given that you think her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee?

Hi can and good to see you, happy holidays to you. Glad I could make a good recommendation fer you.

As fer Casey, your guess is as good as mine. After all the cases we have seen here over the years, it's hard to even fathom a person as detached from good and evil as Casey. She is in a class of females by herself - imo. I don't have any clue what she might do next.

Your thoughts?
I know you asked Muffy
But in my opinion nothing at all can keep Casey from herself. She has already masterminded within her cell days her own qwirked up defense. She is thinking to herself " I will show them". She is just that Evil. She has been working this from day one. Who know's what rabbit she will attempt to pull out of her prison wear. Because she knows the longer she sticks to her program the more time she gets  - the more Media Attention she will have. This her Last Stand and She wants the Notoriety. I wish I could find it but a Woman posted on her own blog last weekend .. She was a former or active LE officer. She made comment on Casey. She compared Casey to another Woman she worked a Case of. This Woman murdered her twin toddlers. She drove them in her car and threw them off a cliff to their death.
After wards she Partied her Brains out and did everything she could possibly do to Engage herself into being 21 again  ...because she KNEW she would be caught soon.
She was arrested and sentenced to Life in Texas for killing her children. Their Bodies were found prior to her arrest. The woman who wrote this blog as a " LE" said the only time she cried was when they removed her fake fingernails ... to admit her into the prison.

Hmmp - again I wish I could find her Blog. If I do .. I will post it.

Maybe she cried when they removed her fake fingernails because they were using pliers?  I can only hope.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1649 on: December 19, 2008, 10:49:37 PM »

Night monkeys, I can't take any more today!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1650 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

Good Night Boo Monkey!

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:39 PM »

Russ, I do not believe a single word that Cindy has said since her immediate reaction to the crime and calling 911.  She has been lying her head off ever since, imo. George and Lee started off forthright but Cindy soon got them in line and they started to lie.  But in the end, I think their inconsistencies and interference will hurt them and Casey.

I agree.  I listed the charges I would like to see brought upon the rest of the ghouls that literally and metaphorically tossed Caylee aside.

Obstruction of Justice
Slander
Interfering with an investigation
Witness tampering
Libel
Incest
Lying to authorities
Evidence tampering
Aiding and abetting
Child neglect
etc etc etc

It's killing me to know what the immunity deal is and for what all consist of.  That's next on the list I believe.  Hopefully more info to come soon and I hope they get convicted for what they have done!  However, a part of me as a parent, does feel sorry for them having to face the truth now.  KC really had them sucked in, though alot of it was there own fault.  Is losing there beloved grandchild enough punishment?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: December 19, 2008, 10:51:22 PM »

Good night BooMonkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1653 on: December 19, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »

Night monkeys, I can't take any more today!
Good Night. I'm going to, have to watch some Miami CSI.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: December 19, 2008, 10:52:50 PM »

ITA~also, Scott P's case was weaker than this one IMO, and remember that Laci's cause of death was also undetermined......I think she was suffocated or strangled-I'm leaning this way with Caylee too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1655 on: December 19, 2008, 10:58:53 PM »

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.
[/quote]

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!
[/quote]

We've heard alot from LE, but I have no doubt there is still much being held under the vest for trial.  They've just given enough out for people to see HOW guilty she is, and even pursuade people how important it is to find the body, to help search.  Just wait until the jury here's it ALL!  We also need to blame the media, for giving out different invalid information, so some needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  Just hard to know what.

I agree with you here!  I pray that they do have alot more than has been released!

I sit here, wondering how any other human being can in there own conscience mind defend somebody in there own heart knows is guilty.

That is what I am wrestling with, the "evidence" that has been released at this time.  I want to know in my heart that she is guilty of all of what she is accused of!

I believe everybody has a right to a fair trial.  But to spinning the prosecution info(grasping at straws to create one juror guilt), is considered fair? 

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Like the defense will do?  How do they feel when a real killer is let loose by there spin?  At least Nejame saw the truth and did the right thing.  I wonder how many defense attorneys, with integrity, there really are?  1 in each state maybe, if that? How does Baez sleep at night?  No amount of money could make me defend somebody who deserves what she gets. ESPECIALLY A BABY KILLER AND HER MOTHER AT THAT.  Lord I hope they put her in general public when she is convicted!  
[/quote]

Like it or not, a defense lawyer has a bound duty to defend his client and insist that the prosecution present a factual prosecution.

If the prosecution's case is built on weak facts, she may beat this thing!  Believe me, I do not want to see that.  I worry about what I have found online by the person they went to for the evidence!

[/quote]

I don't think there is a chance in h#ll she'll walk, there would have to be a jury full of non-parents, there has to be common sense and logic applied to the basic facts. It happens all the time, John Racz's wife disappeared, he was former LE in Los Angeles County, he stated his wife left to go on vacation with $25,000..........well, the body was never and the jurors deliberated about 9 hours, there statement was "it's just common sense". How refreshing ` not to mention that almost 300 no-body cases have been tried and won on purely circumstantial evidence because jurors bring in there own ideas, gut instincts, experiences etc., and not ONE would fall for the fact that a mother would not report a missing child for 31 days.
[/quote]

Honey, I hope you are right.   Unfortunately, jurors are not supposed to decided a case on "gut instincts", etc.  The prosecution must present a case that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that a person is guilty.   
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: December 19, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »

i don't believe the meter reader has anything to do with this case other than being the unfortunate one to have found Caylee. 

If I could ask the Asstony's one question:  How the hell do you lay your head down and sleep in that house???!!  They know the details and are cold hearted to be able to sleep in the house where their granddaughter lived for her entire short life.  I would have had a moving truck in my yard as soon as the results were definately in (even though they have known a along).

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: December 19, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »

Why would Jose be meeting with the A's?

Lisa

To be sure that they take the appropriate stance to the public when it comes to his client.

It's really stupid for him to be there because anything he says to the Anthonys is not privileged.  He is not their lawyer.  I hope when they get on the stand they will be asked what Baez said to them.  They will have to tell.  They will also have to testify, if asked, what Casey and Baez said to them when they were all together.  Again, Baez is not their attorney.  The privilege does not apply.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1658 on: December 19, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »

Thanks!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Honey, I hope you are right.   Unfortunately, jurors are not supposed to decided a case on "gut instincts", etc.  The prosecution must present a case that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that a person is guilty.   
[/quote]

But they do, they are only human and they apply common sense and locial explanation-theories(well, most of the time), also we need to remember that it's proof beyond a REASONABLE doubt, not NO DOUBT.

[
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1659 on: December 19, 2008, 11:03:00 PM »

Thanks!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And if the juror has a lick of common sense, they will see this case as the slam dunk it is.  Remember Casey (and only Casey) is the one with means, motive, and opportunity.  Not some unfortunate meter guy.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.