May 13, 2024, 04:37:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400546 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2008, 08:35:18 AM »

That skull looks photoshopped to me.. Look at the size of those teeth! Caylee still had little baby teeth.. Color me skeptical 

The skull that the arrow is NOT pointing to was photoshopped in for comparison...I believe Wyks posted this earlier...

Holy Moly! I see what you mean, thanks!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »

mornign early monkeys, thanks for showing the crime scene pics. You can also see the BOOK, AND, it seems to be in full yellow color.....makes me wonder how water could have covered this, without messing up the colors of the book.....mio
oh, btw, here in florida this morning, it is just lovely!! NO snow here..Yesterday, I had to turn the air back on ...thanks sea>>>>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2008, 08:36:19 AM »

Sorry a few typos, need more coffee.

Ok trying not to be a prude here.  But, that 3rd picture is disturbing.  Skulls are not black. 

This being sidesaid there is notno reason to quote these pictures.  The address for the original posting is:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4270.msg591607#msg591607

IMHO -- If you are discussing these pictures why not just pastpaste the link and those interested can go look, instead of having the pictures in your face.

Did You Know
Anytime you want to send someone to a previous post you can get the address of that post by pressing the circled button.  Copy the url in your address bar and past it in your post.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:08 AM »

That skull looks photoshopped to me.. Look at the size of those teeth! Caylee still had little baby teeth.. Color me skeptical 

The skull that the arrow is NOT pointing to was photoshopped in for comparison...I believe Wyks posted this earlier...

Just saw this, thought it didn't look real. How do we know the other one is a skull? Thought it rolled out of the bag, yet this other one looks to be under alot of brush.

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Lots of snow coming !!! 

Need more coffee..

Same here in Detroit Sea Searcher! 1-2 inches per hour all morning long, maybe a total of 6 - 10 inches for today! Looks like a white Christmas after all!!  I have my pets all snuggled with me in front of the fire and no where to go today, life is good.

Hey - you are in Detroit? I am just north of you in Flint. How much you got down there?

Hey Flint, I'm just 5 miles north of Detroit. We have about 3 1/2 inches so far and still coming down hard!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2008, 08:43:08 AM »

FOAD, Geraldo!

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2008, 08:45:12 AM »

Wonderful!  The Mainstream Media is about to turn this meter reader into the next Richard Jewel.  Hope you have deep pockets, Geraldo!  If I was the meter guy I would sue your a$$ for slander!

Lisa
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 19, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »

That is a superimposed skull next to the real skull (hard to see, but duct taped around the mouth) so that you see where it is angled and positioned. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 19, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »

In the pic below, of the book, look right above it in the circled area.  What is that???  Is it part of the book?  If you turn your head to the left, does it look like a picture of a little girl and a female on a couch? 

I can almost see what you're saying. Too strange, reminds me of when LP "found" remains at JBP and the guy was holding the bag of toys and we could see a tiny image of a girl that looked like Caylee. That was really strange, yet you could clearly see it.

I'm beginning to think it's all a big HOAX!! It just is becoming too unreal, like a television show!! Ughh! We haven't heard yet that it's Caylee. When I hear that, I'll believe there is no way it's a hoax. Right now at this moment, I just don't know!

Sorry I'm a  monkey!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 19, 2008, 08:47:28 AM »

This is so disturbing! On Fox they were implying that that bag was put there after Casey was in jail since the area was searched so many times. Nothing about how the area had standing water and Tim made a smart call. So Joe Q Public will start to think Casey might be innocent!

The botanists and entomologists will prove that wrong.  I wouldn't worry much about the finding out that the meter reader first saw this back in August and it wasn't followed up well on.  It will not play in a jury when they hear about all the other evidence in this case, and all the forensics in the car.  People have been convicted on far far less.  There is no reasonable doubt beyond having to give some semblance of credibility to the wild stories that Casey came up with.  That just won't fly beyond a bit of doubt at best.  The means test is "reasonable doubt".  I don't see how you get to that.   I think if the body had been found outside the ping areas, that would be of concern but considering the fact that the body was found in their back yard is exactly what criminal profilers would have thought.  I think with what they already had to build a case for murder one, the body is a big help in dispelling the notion that she might still be alive.  That is likely reasonable doubt, but even without the body they thought they had enough.

Your post helps me a lot.
I was so mad yesterday I turned everything off about this case and just watched CSI.
Today's a new day, tg

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: December 19, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »

I aways miss the snow for .. about a nanosecond

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2008, 08:50:27 AM »

Here's a link to about 3/4 of the crime scene photos. 

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

Thanks Wyks
Those woods are very dark.I don't see the chain link fencing some are talking about,did they take the fence down?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2008, 08:50:27 AM »

mornign early monkeys, thanks for showing the crime scene pics. You can also see the BOOK, AND, it seems to be in full yellow color.....makes me wonder how water could have covered this, without messing up the colors of the book.....mio
oh, btw, here in florida this morning, it is just lovely!! NO snow here..Yesterday, I had to turn the air back on ...thanks sea>>>>

Good Mornin' mio..

Someday, when my kids are all grow up (and moved out) I hope to become a Snowbird.. but I will still hang around up here until after Christmas...for me..Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the Snow 

flamom..I love that picture...now that's Christmas !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2008, 08:50:31 AM »

In the pic below, of the book, look right above it in the circled area.  What is that???  Is it part of the book?  If you turn your head to the left, does it look like a picture of a little girl and a female on a couch? 

I can almost see what you're saying. Too strange, reminds me of when LP "found" remains at JBP and the guy was holding the bag of toys and we could see a tiny image of a girl that looked like Caylee. That was really strange, yet you could clearly see it.

I'm beginning to think it's all a big HOAX!! It just is becoming too unreal, like a television show!! Ughh! We haven't heard yet that it's Caylee. When I hear that, I'll believe there is no way it's a hoax. Right now at this moment, I just don't know!

Sorry I'm a  monkey!!

That book they found is likely the same book that Casey tried to claim Caylee read to her from ZG's house after ZG took her.  Remember the non-existent phone call that Casey said she got a month after Caylee was taken by the babysitter. 

This bodes well the prosecution because that phone call never existed and she buried the baby with things from the house like her book.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »

I aways miss the snow for .. about a nanosecond

I know what you mean about not missing the snow much. I'm not crazy about it either-it's pretty while it's snowing but by the next day I wouldn't miss it if it all melted away!!
On the other hand, I couldn't live with those huge ugly bugs and spiders down there in Florida.
Too scary for me!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2008, 08:55:34 AM »

Wonderful!  The Mainstream Media is about to turn this meter reader into the next Richard Jewel.  Hope you have deep pockets, Geraldo!  If I was the meter guy I would sue your a$$ for slander!

Lisa

He is not a suspect; he is a hero for perseverance.  OCSO never followed up on what he found in August, because of a snake or being overwhelmed.  He found it again 4 months later and we should all thank our lucky stars he did.  I see close up pictures and barely make out anything.  Caylee, like Tim Miller said, was unfindable.  This guy found her in a bag in August, never touched the bag, but his calls got lost in the mix of zillions of calls. 

The entomologists and botanists will prove she has been there since June.  This whole thing concerning his tips called in during August strengthens the prosecution since the body was likely there back in August and most likely science will let us know that she has been there since the second half of June.  This ultimately will HURT the defense because they have been running around since September saying she was alive, blah blah blah blah...  She wasn't alive.  It tightens up the time line.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2008, 08:55:57 AM »

I dint see people on a couch.. 
I think its me... this getting up at 5:30 BS to get my kids to school is killing me.. today they start vacation.. 
Looking thru these pics is like a Rorschach test

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2008, 08:58:00 AM »

Sorry I'm a  monkey!!

Me, too, QM.  I'm starting to wonder about a lot of things here.

Like, what if this WAS the bag LP expected to find in the river but someone moved it here and put that bag of toys in instead? Or what if the bag was placed there after the area was "cleared" by LE? What if several LE have known exactly where it was and what was in it, all this time, but didn't tell?

The one thing I'm not concerned about is who this meter reader guy is and how many times he called LE. If the DNA checks out, that's all that matters, IMO.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2008, 08:59:55 AM »

Lisa

He is not a suspect; he is a hero for perseverance.  OCSO never followed up on what he found in August, because of a snake or being overwhelmed.  He found it again 4 months later and we should all thank our lucky stars he did.  I see close up pictures and barely make out anything.  Caylee, like Tim Miller said, was unfindable.  This guy found her in a bag in August, never touched the bag, but his calls got lost in the mix of zillions of calls. 

The entomologists and botanists will prove she has been there since June.  This whole thing concerning his tips called in during August strengthens the prosecution since the body was likely there back in August and most likely science will let us know that she has been there since the second half of June.  This ultimately will HURT the defense because they have been running around since September saying she was alive, blah blah blah blah...  She wasn't alive.  It tightens up the time line.

Russ, you are the voice of reason and it makes alot of sense. I tend to agree with you about the timeline and also the entomologists will play a big role. Even Dr Baden was praising the skill of the bug expert they had on scene. I am eager to hear what the meterman has to say today at his press conference

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »

Sorry I'm a  monkey!!

That book they found is likely the same book that Casey tried to claim Caylee read to her from ZG's house after ZG took her.  Remember the non-existent phone call that Casey said she got a month after Caylee was taken by the babysitter. 

This bodes well the prosecution because that phone call never existed and she buried the baby with things from the house like her book.
That's right, a month later.......Which we all know is a lie.
How is casey going to explain that in court, when the findings come out and proves Caylee was dead in middle June?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.