May 17, 2024, 01:38:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 342132 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2008, 11:02:10 PM »

Mr. Chuck, thanks for trying to make a difference. The sad fact is what you have discovered has been occurring since the last real honest search and that was for Kelly Nolan in the summer of 2007. I know what's been going on. And so do others. In fact most of us have been sugar coating the entire TES thing because that's all we have. We are Victims Right's Advocates here. I'm sure you have noticed by now. 

That's what we do.

Mr Chuck I am sorry that you were subjected to a less than honest effort to find a  resolution to what became of little Caylee.

If this post makes me unpopular, I can live with that - missing persons is not a popularity contest.

Well Said!  I'm so proud of you Rob! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

I, for one would love to hear the TRUTH. That does not mean that it will have to be bashing. Telling The TRUTH should never hurt. If the truth hurts, then what does that have to say for Tim.

Agree with you. If we can't even listen to a truthful account , one mans opinion, what does that say about us ?

Thanks. If someone wants to hide from the truth, then what in the world does that say...And I thought Cindy was the only one that will not have the TRUTH. I understand some people have to run from the truth for some reason or another, but I don't think its right. I was taught not to takes sides and to be open-minded. I have always loved this place and I have connections with some monkeys here, but I am very disappointed to things I am hearing today. I respect Tim Miller and I respect LP for a totally different reason, I have a right to do that and not take sides. Something is not right here.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2008, 11:03:33 PM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.
What are you afraid of????

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2008, 11:05:24 PM »

I really am confused as to why the people that were at the search spent their time and money to help Caylee are not allowed to speak.  I think something is wrong with that.  JMHO
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »

Yep. I love them!!  I wonder if the bones they found today was her.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »

So REX and CHUCK are the all knowing? 

I believe Chuck was just wanting to share his experience at the search. I also believe the adults on here can take what he says and make their own determination. Why does a person's experience equate with being all knowing?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2008, 11:05:38 PM »

KC Jackie, I would absolutely love to go with you if I could work it out with my schedule. 

Good night monkeys!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2008, 11:06:01 PM »

Hey Orchid - I'm probably going back very soon!  I'm not giving up until my two areas are searched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you wanna go......

[/quot

GO GIRL GO

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2008, 11:06:36 PM »

RED is posting at the moment, it's up to him not me.

For my part, even though I'm sure Tim Miller is not perfect we have always supported him and his efforts.  I don't know Padilla.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2008, 11:07:09 PM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

I, for one would love to hear the TRUTH. That does not mean that it will have to be bashing. Telling The TRUTH should never hurt. If the truth hurts, then what does that have to say for Tim.

Agree with you. If we can't even listen to a truthful account , one mans opinion, what does that say about us ?

Thanks. If someone wants to hide from the truth, then what in the world does that say...And I thought Cindy was the only one that will not have the TRUTH. I understand some people have to run from the truth for some reason or another, but I don't think its right. I was taught not to takes sides and to be open-minded. I have always loved this place and I have connections with some monkeys here, but I am very disappointed to things I am hearing today. I respect Tim Miller and I respect LP for a totally different reason, I have a right to do that and not take sides. Something is not right here.

Loyalty to a  person can be accomplished even if there are human frailties.  Blind loyalty can be dangerous.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »

Chuck,  Thank you for your hard work and searching.  I have no doubt about what you observed may have happened.  When I searched with TES, it was on a MUCH smaller scale and nothing like that at all.  I got to know each and every TES person, including Tim, we even sat down and chatted after searches for hours.  So it was a very personable experience. We even had access to the bus at all times.  However, I will say, they are usually not equipped for that large of a turnout.  I know there was a search in Ohio for missing pregnant mom, who's cop boyfriend was convicted of her murder, with around 2000 searchers, the Red Cross went out and helped in those type of things (food, water, orginization, etc), it was an awesome scene.   TES are professional searchers and may need to be better prepared for those large events, or it would be nice if an outside group like Red Cross came out and helped everywhere they went.    But I am sorry your experience was not so pleasant.

So on that note and my own experience,  I will give them the benefit of the doubt.   Also, there was not so many nationally known names involved, no egos or media attention.

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2008, 11:08:21 PM »

POST AWAY.  I don't care, do what you want.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2008, 11:09:04 PM »

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

Kaas, I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you were at the search site.

Colt, Is there a way I can contact you...Please?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2008, 11:09:32 PM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2008, 11:10:34 PM »

Good night Monks...old and new....remember we are here for Caylee.....God Bless Tim and Leonard and everyone who has given so much to help with the searches.

Some people go to their first search with expectations that are either not fulfilled ( didn't find the person, it was too hard, it wasn't hard enough,  wasn't with the group they wanted to be with...etc.) or as in my case...my first search was beyond my wildest expectations. I was truly in AWE of the TES members and the volunteers.  Every search after that first one was IMO an honor. I sure didn't want to run the show or think I knew better than the experts.... some people with a little bit of experience think they are going to show the experts how to do it....keep that in mind..Also please remember TES works WITH LE in the areas they are searching TES has not given up on Caylee...there are over 100 TES members who will continue searching areas designated by LE. .sleep well....sorry if some were offended by my posts today...it was NOT personal.

Sunny, MY experience as well!  I was in total awe of them and will never forget that experience!  However, every search is not going to go perfect, this one was very large, is a highly emotional, different personalities, with different ideas after the same resolution. Truly, it SHOULDN'T be TES responsibility to organize anything outside of the search itself.  That's a huge job in in itself!

People volunteer money for the searches, though that doesn't mean we don't want searchers taken care of, but there are priorities.  Maybe people should volunteer to orginize as well.   That is what Marlee did in our search with TES, because she is not able to walk far.  She did an awesome job, but can't be everywhere!

Just some thoughts.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2008, 11:10:40 PM »

How does anyone know what the TRUTH actually is in this regard?  Someone's impression?  What we want it to be? 

We were told there were bones today and from another "eyewitness" who was actually there but turns out, there were no bones, only rocks.

So the TRUTH can be a very elusive thing sometimes. 

I thought we had moved on from the TES vs. LP topic? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »

I KNOW what Tim has done for so many. I know what is in his heart. I DON'T know squat about Padilla.
My ONLY concern here is the search for Caylee. Was it carried out thoroughly??? I want to know. Let Colt talk and we can decide for ourselves.
What are you afraid of????

It's not that I am completely pleased with how everything went; however, when it comes to the credibility of searching for missing people and the too numerous to name searches for people that none of you have ever heard of or cared about ... please do not insult all your collective intelligence and question the very person who has given years off his life to help find missing persons.

Sorry folks LP is nothing more than a bounty hunter ... not a searcher. There are too many things that have ribbed me the wrong way. If you want to put him on a pedestal, so be it ... i do not see Tim having a polygraph test. However, LP cannot say the same.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

I agree with this post Rob...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

I really am confused as to why the people that were at the search spent their time and money to help Caylee are not allowed to speak.  I think something is wrong with that.  JMHO

AMEN!! Looks like someone is afraid of something! But what????
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »

I think my post totally proved a point as to why alot of people were so upset on tonight and left.  Thank you to those who replied to my post and helped  prove that not everyones opinions are welcome on Scared Monkeys.   Because my opinion was not the same or was not interpreted the same as the moderators or someone whose been here a long time, it is considered wrong.  With there being no tone heard or facial expressions seen, how can you know what I was trying to say with my posts? I absolutely did not start a fight about Michael. I simply stated my opinion and it was totally taken wrong.  With the Michael situation, 2 different moderators and several long timers attacked me because I took his post in a different way and had comprehended it in a different light but when I defended myself I was threatened with being banned.  Never once were any of the long timers ever asked to refrain from attacking me and letting the moderators handle it.  The Teachers Pet Syndrome is obvious on Scared Monkeys.  There were several people who came to my defense then left and said they wouldnt be back.  You can go back and look up the posts.  I just hope no one went back and deleted or manipulated those posts.  I seem to have  really struck a nerve with alot of you, maybe my opinion hit a little too close to home.  Some of you were way to defensive. I also never apologized for my post I apologized for stating my opinion and not making myself clear enough to be understood which I will NEVER do again.  This is the United States of America. I also never made one mention of how long someone was signed on.  I do the same thing when I leave my computer.  Alot of you twisted my words to  make my comment seem much worse and misconstrue the meaning.  Im not in the click on Scared Monkeys which is ok with me.  I am in a real life click with lots of family, friends, and coworkers. Im afraid alot of you arent as lucky.  I honestly feel really sorry for some of you.   Opinions are not right  or wrong they are  feelings and thoughts you have about something.  If everyone had the same opinion the world would be a very boring and prejudiced place.  Im afraid that is exactly what is happening to Scared Monkeys. There is definately a gang style mentality taking over and certain people are allowed to do what ever they like. There are some very sweet and thoughtful people who I believe have hearts of gold on Scared Monkeys but there are also some very bitter hateful people who are not better than the Anthonys and you know who you are.  I see all the comments about how long your signed in and it just shows how childish some of you really are, especially the Administrators and Moderators.  Then not letting Colt tell his personal experience on the search just shows how everything has to be on the same side as Administrators and Moderators.  What a great way to run a forum. I wonder how you got those positions. It just shows how truly biase the people who are running this forum are. I think your acting just like Cindy Anthony. There is not a single one of you who know me or anything about me.  You have no knowlege of the heartbreaks or accomplishments ive made in my life and yet you are forming an impression of me on our differences of opinions.  Thank You to the ones who had an open mind and saw my post for what I really meant it to mean, your the specials ones on Scared Monkeys.  Go ahead and ban me but I hope everyone knows I was banned because my opinion was different from the Moderators and the Teachers Pets and SM Gang members  even though supposedly everyone is entitled their own  opinion. Its not like I cant get on from one of the many computers I have access to but I will not be coming back here, there is just too much hate and arguing on this forum and it gets worse everyday.  I have never hated anyone in my life but im afraid if I read here any longer that will change.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.