May 21, 2024, 01:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 267360 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2008, 08:02:27 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2008, 08:03:25 AM »

Hello Johan...Do you have any info on KJ at all please? Age or where she went to law school? I am just wondering if she had ties to Aruba before she took the job as Prosecutor? TIA

Hope you had a great Birthday, BB!

Good Morning Sharon!

Good Morning Mum!

(Thought of you this am as our skycam reported an accident on University and Pembroke Rd -- since I KNOW you KNOW where that is  )

Johan -- great stuff! I admit -- I've always been on the fence about KJ -- always wanted to believe that she could NOT possibly be obstructing justice for an innocent teen -- for a mother's child.

I guess I have to admit that she is as stinking and smelly as they come.

Heading out for the day. Prayers to Beth and the family.

Good Morning Sharon...have a great day!

I have become very familiar with the part of Florida that I had just travelled briefly many years ago! We avoided Miami on our last trip...a little scared with all that was happening around then with tourists!

I had thought that maybe KJ was playing both sides, and didn't really choose until she took the tape to the Netherlands for DNA analysis, but after the way Johan laid it all out, and thinking about the security guards, it appears I was wrong as well!

Agree with Pita, Johan, great post!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2008, 08:09:48 AM »

<SNIPPED>

I will again say how things really works. Natalee is the night of 29 on May 30, 2005 disappeared. I was up to June 6, the first eight days after the disappearance, in the Netherlands. I do have those days during telephone contact with Karin Janssen and I've told her several times that those three boys, whose last with her and had let persist. Her answer was that those boys were first draught, because otherwise the police had "nothing to the hearing to go". When I returned in Aruba, I told her again that those who had boys persist. Her answer was that they were waiting on video from the Netherlands, because the questioning of the boys would be included on the video. Never before has a hearing in Aruba on the video. Why that had to happen now, could not be made clear to me. I was against, because the police never previously had included video interviews and had no experience with this method of questioning. [/COLOR]

mr drs T.D. Croes
<SNIPPED>

POINTS TO CORRUPTION INSIDE ALE:

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards.

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake.

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

According to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.

He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceitfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

JACKPOT

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2008, 08:10:44 AM »

Steve Cohen : The Twitty / Holloway family is so incredibly effective in the media, that we do something in front of them.

I n front of Them , i think he is talking about the trol's Network (paid posters !!)

Besides spokesman Cohen is also editor of the website of the Task Force: arubatruth.com. "It is true that the tone has become stronger since. The Twitty / Holloway family is so incredibly effective in the media, that we do something in front of them. "The lyrics on the website will still be screened by a lawyer, so that it can not harm the case. "It's a thin line between what you can and what you can not say.

We would of course not think a lawsuit will be harmed because we suspected ammunition. "Cohen meets with Delalla in consultation with the Taskforce every thirty days with a communication strategy. "It is a paid job, my work for the Task Force, but not so much that I can live, I also have another job.

Cohen is' special advisor on the Aruba Natalee Holloway case. " He is every two days briefed by Police Commissioner Dolfi Richardson.

BRIEFED ????? is that Normal ?

Nothing normal about this case Johan! Maybe some-one will remember just which persons also had access to the PVs, which I wouldn't call 'normal' either!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2008, 08:18:51 AM »

Karin Janssen

This is crucial :

PG mr drs T.D. Croes said :
I was up to June 6, the first eight days after the disappearance, in the Netherlands. ( 8 ?)
 I do have those days during telephone contact with Karin Janssen and I've told her several times that they have to arrest the  three boys.
Her answer was that those boys were first draught( tape their phones?), because otherwise the police had "nothing to the hearing to go".
When I returned in Aruba, I told her again that she must arrest the 3 boys .
Her answer was that they were waiting on video(material,camera's etc ) from the Netherlands, because the questioning of the boys would
be recorded  on  video.
Never before has a hearing in Aruba on the video. Why that had to happen now, could not be made clear to me.
I was against, because the police never previously had included video interviews and had no experience with this method of questioning.

My Question is : don't they need video stuff  for the 2 black men ?
Very Strange Lady Karin Janssen !!!!
We will find more !!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »

Karin Janssen

This is crucial :

I was up to June 6, the first eight days after the disappearance, in the Netherlands. ( 8 ?)
 I do have those days during telephone contact with Karin Janssen and I've told her several times that they have to arrest the  three boys.
Her answer was that those boys were first draught( tape their phones?), because otherwise the police had "nothing to the hearing to go".
Her answer was that they were waiting on video(material,camera's etc ) from the Netherlands, because the questioning of the boys would
be recorded  on  video.
Never before has a hearing in Aruba on the video. Why that had to happen now, could not be made clear to me.
I was against, because the police never previously had included video interviews and had no experience with this method of questioning.

We will find more !!

EXACTLY, Johan! This is why we have been adamant here at SM that a cover-up has been perpetrated since week 1. This is the very first example -- many, many more examples have gone on for 3 years!! Please, please make the Dutch forums' people aware of this.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2008, 08:46:20 AM »

This is for me the evidence  that Karin Janssen & V Straten  give the fam Vd Sloot  9 days ,to destroy forensic evidence ,material ,clothes etc !
PG mr drs T.D. Croes was not on Aruba so Karin Janssen could do what she wants !
They have to arrest that Bitch 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Karin Janssen

This is crucial :

be recorded  on  video.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2008, 08:58:02 AM »

June 5th 2005 they went in like a bunch of cowboys and knowingly arrested two innocent men and searched everything they owned.

Under her term as Chief Prosecuter she never asked to search anything more then Jorans Apt and the two cars after the first search. She released PVDS as a suspect so he could be free of suspicions,work for he Govt and practice law. She did that while having explosive evidence vs the father,which she never released until her last day on the job to prevent him from collecting damages.

Judge Bob Wit in the Newspaper Bon Dia says the OM never asked to search anything more at the VDS house and says Gerald Dompig obstructed the search/investigation so the Van Der Sloots can have there privacy. Since when do Murder,Kidnapping and rape suspects get immunity from having there house searched?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 09:06:27 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »

I have send them a email about Karin Janssen 

a.kuiken@tweedekamer.nl; a.vanrooij1@chello.nl amfennis@hetnet.nl; argusoog@orange.nl; B.vdVlies@tweedekamer.nl; Bellamyinfo@planet.nl; bertmaathuis@tomaatnet.nl; booh@xs4all.nl; christenunie@tweedekamer.nl d66secretariaat@tweedekamer.nl; e.anker@tweedekamer.nl; edovanrossum@chello.nl; F.Joldersma@tweedekamer.nl; F.Teeven@tweedekamer.nl; Freek@FreekGlorius.nl; frie.tymstra@wxs.nl; G.Wilders@tweedekamer.nl; h.huijbregts@chello.nl; h.spekman@tweedekamer.nl; henk@katholieknieuwsblad.nl; ine.veen@quicknet.nl; info@groepzuid.nl; info@jikkejager.nl; J.Dijsselbloem@tweedekamer.nl; jahe@planet.nl; jmjfrijsinger@home.nl; jules.banffer@eenvandaag.nl; justitie@postbus51.nl justitie@postbus51.nl; k.arib@tweedekamer.nl; karin.janssens@brabant-noord.politie.nl; kleintje@stelling.nl; KvanVelzen@sp.nl; lunchette@hetnet.nl; M.dePater@tweedekamer.nl; m.vanseventer@chello.nl; m.vtoorenburg@tweedekamer.nl; monique@groepzuid.nl; N.Azough@tweedekamer.nl; N.vVroonhoven@tweedekamer.nl; nieuwsdienst@omroepbrabant.nl; p.kalma@tweedekamer.nl; perry@uitgeverijaspekt.nl; peterverkuijlen@hetnet.nl; pmaas@sint-oedenrode.nl; pmaas@wxs.nl; r.leijten@tweedekamer.nl; r.verdonk@tweedekamer.nl; radionieuws@nos.nl radionieuws@nos.nl; recruitment@wegener.nl; redactie.meierij@brabantsdagblad.nl; redactie.meijer@brabantsdagblad.nl; redactie@hetechtenieuws.org; sdn@planet.nl; smol013@hetnet.nl; stadsredactie@eindhovensdagblad.nl; stasjustitie@minjus.nl stenssen@wanadoo.nl; thomas.ruigrok@eenvandaag.nl; tweedekamer@geertwilders.nl; vanspanje1@planet.nl; videl049@wxs.nl voorlichting@raadvanstate.nl voorlichting@raadvanstate.nl; W.vanBeek@tweedekamer.nl; W.vandeCamp@tweedekamer.nl; webmaster@wegener.nl; wieteke@wietekevandort.nl; wvlaarhoven@hartvoorrooipvda.nl;

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2008, 09:07:32 AM »

I emailed KJ last year with that BonDia article and one question but she never responded..

Have a great friday everyone!! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2008, 09:20:44 AM »

June 5th 2005 they went in like a bunch of cowboys and knowingly arrested two innocent men and searched everything they owned.

Hi *******, right on!!! and that apparently wasn't enough. She then made statements that the security guards had in their possession items from the MB kids. i.e. cameras and ??? and said they may have sold the kids drugs. Nothing like planting the seeds of doubt.

I can understand that the police sometimes arrest the wrong people, but to then plant doubt in the mind of everyone is totally inexcusable and demonstrates the how hard Jansen was really pushing this thing.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2008, 09:25:23 AM »

I have send them a email about Karin Janssen 

a.kuiken@tweedekamer.nl; a.vanrooij1@chello.nl amfennis@hetnet.nl; argusoog@orange.nl; B.vdVlies@tweedekamer.nl; Bellamyinfo@planet.nl; bertmaathuis@tomaatnet.nl; booh@xs4all.nl; christenunie@tweedekamer.nl d66secretariaat@tweedekamer.nl; e.anker@tweedekamer.nl; edovanrossum@chello.nl; F.Joldersma@tweedekamer.nl; F.Teeven@tweedekamer.nl; Freek@FreekGlorius.nl; frie.tymstra@wxs.nl; G.Wilders@tweedekamer.nl; h.huijbregts@chello.nl; h.spekman@tweedekamer.nl; henk@katholieknieuwsblad.nl; ine.veen@quicknet.nl; info@groepzuid.nl; info@jikkejager.nl; J.Dijsselbloem@tweedekamer.nl; jahe@planet.nl; jmjfrijsinger@home.nl; jules.banffer@eenvandaag.nl; justitie@postbus51.nl justitie@postbus51.nl; k.arib@tweedekamer.nl; karin.janssens@brabant-noord.politie.nl; kleintje@stelling.nl; KvanVelzen@sp.nl; lunchette@hetnet.nl; M.dePater@tweedekamer.nl; m.vanseventer@chello.nl; m.vtoorenburg@tweedekamer.nl; monique@groepzuid.nl; N.Azough@tweedekamer.nl; N.vVroonhoven@tweedekamer.nl; nieuwsdienst@omroepbrabant.nl; p.kalma@tweedekamer.nl; perry@uitgeverijaspekt.nl; peterverkuijlen@hetnet.nl; pmaas@sint-oedenrode.nl; pmaas@wxs.nl; r.leijten@tweedekamer.nl; r.verdonk@tweedekamer.nl; radionieuws@nos.nl radionieuws@nos.nl; recruitment@wegener.nl; redactie.meierij@brabantsdagblad.nl; redactie.meijer@brabantsdagblad.nl; redactie@hetechtenieuws.org; sdn@planet.nl; smol013@hetnet.nl; stadsredactie@eindhovensdagblad.nl; stasjustitie@minjus.nl stenssen@wanadoo.nl; thomas.ruigrok@eenvandaag.nl; tweedekamer@geertwilders.nl; vanspanje1@planet.nl; videl049@wxs.nl voorlichting@raadvanstate.nl voorlichting@raadvanstate.nl; W.vanBeek@tweedekamer.nl; W.vandeCamp@tweedekamer.nl; webmaster@wegener.nl; wieteke@wietekevandort.nl; wvlaarhoven@hartvoorrooipvda.nl;

Have a good day *******...back to lurking!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »

I hope the opposition in the Netherlands will pick this up
G.Wilders@tweedekamer.nl ,h.brinkman@tweedekamer.nl,r.verdonk@tweedekamer.nl

Minister is here Dr. E.M.H. Hirsch Ballin 'justitie@postbus51.nl',
'E.M.H.Ballin @postbus51.nl'

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »

O/T Update in lounge on Savanna.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

Steve Cohen : The Twitty / Holloway family is so incredibly effective in the media, that we do something in front of them.

I n front of Them , i think he is talking about the trol's Network (paid posters !!)

Besides spokesman Cohen is also editor of the website of the Task Force: arubatruth.com. "It is true that the tone has become stronger since. The Twitty / Holloway family is so incredibly effective in the media, that we do something in front of them. "The lyrics on the website will still be screened by a lawyer, so that it can not harm the case. "It's a thin line between what you can and what you can not say.

We would of course not think a lawsuit will be harmed because we suspected ammunition. "Cohen meets with Delalla in consultation with the Taskforce every thirty days with a communication strategy. "It is a paid job, my work for the Task Force, but not so much that I can live, I also have another job.

Cohen is' special advisor on the Aruba Natalee Holloway case. " He is every two days briefed by Police Commissioner Dolfi Richardson.

BRIEFED ????? is that Normal ?

Norma?  it's aruba.  cohen also boasted that his group ahata/ata/etc. were getting and studying a.l.e. reports and interviews as well as copies of f.b.i. reports sent to l.e. 
dennisintn
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2008, 11:20:34 AM »

I try to find everything about Karin Janssen !
I think she  knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba!

I think she  knew exactly what she was doing to help cover-up a crime in Aruba!

She breathes; she lies.  If her mouth is moving; proof she is lying.   Jackb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2008, 11:42:50 AM »

How  this possible :
Karin Janssen installed as attorney general to the ressortsparket in Amsterdam. During a special session, she is officially appointed. There was obviously attention to her for this period, when she was chief in Aruba. The case of Natalee Holloway, but indirectly raised. Luckily it. Another illustrious fact was daaentegen be comprehensive coverage: Karin is a once in that time 'Woman of the Year "been in Aruba. Someone from the prosecutor who has acquired a positive qualification

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »

Who does Geerts hair?  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2008, 12:00:21 PM »

Karin Janssen ha ha

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »

Paluth....  j/b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.