May 15, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136837 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: July 07, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I found this in some of my OLD files.  I don't know who made it or where it came from but thought it kind of funny and appropriate with all the recent talk about Julia/Glenda.  And no, it is a joke and not a direct threat being issued to anybody's facial features.

Muhahahahaha  Exclamation  Exclamation  Bahhahh  hahahhhhahhahha Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: July 07, 2007, 11:42:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas do you remember that person on AIM named rippedheropen? I was reviewing that maniac's IM's to me and to others yesterday, he was stating Renfro was involved way back in the summer of 05

yes I do remember

didn't hotshot once post a random and worrisome IM from ripped also? whoever it was thought I was renfro on AIM, kid you not, it weirded me out to read all of that again yesterday

rob you just ruined lunch with that side by side  Laughing

http://www.pbones.com/writings/20050724internetattacks.php

geez  Laughing  Laughing martin?  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 07, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »

well bigfoot is grazing through the kitchen now, I had better go rustle up something  Laughing

later everyone

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 07, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »

well, gotta go more errands bye
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: July 07, 2007, 11:49:42 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Also would like someone to put up a duo pix please...side by side. Left side sketch of HE beach perv from the show and right side Paul Brough pix from this site...
http://www.letsgoredwings.com/page2.html
Thanks in advance....be back soon.

+++

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 07, 2007, 11:50:28 AM »

No question that central Alabama is getting some rain today! It has been raining since yesterday afternoon when I was out in the Jasper area.  That funeral actually only lasted an hour.  That's about how it would have been if I was conducting it, but they had another minister.

I also agree with Blah and hope he won't leave us, although I admit that there was some very disturbing info involved with that post. This thing is REAL, folks, those monsters want America destroyed and there are people in this country who sympathize with them. I suspect charlieRAT and his bunch would be in that category.

I hope y'all are having a great Saturday! This is the first Saturday morning in months that I haven't had something going on.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 07, 2007, 11:52:38 AM »

well bigfoot is grazing through the kitchen now, I had better go rustle up something  Laughing

later everyone

That wouldn't be Little None, would it?  Wink

I guess the Son of None is on a 3-day pass from boot camp, huh?  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 07, 2007, 11:53:27 AM »

O/T

We have a missing mother and daugher here in Alabama.  The kicker is that the husband was the prime suspect, but never charged, in the beating death of his first wife.

Please remember these two in your prayers for their safe return but it's not looking good as time goes on.

Guess this is what happens when someone gets away with something like this the first time, they often do it again.

http://www.waff.com/global/story.asp?s=6756530

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: July 07, 2007, 11:53:30 AM »

Not that I believe a word from creepy Carla... but Brough looks like the closest match to me.

Was he on Aruba when this all happened? I don;t think that's ever been established.

+++

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: July 07, 2007, 11:59:26 AM »

There's another REALLY tragic story on the link Anna posted, about a little boy who died in a fireworks accident. That is just about the stupidest thing I have ever heard, to have a 7-year old around where a freak accident like that can happen. I didn't post much about it on the 4th (and I was out of town) but fireworks and kids are a MAJOR pet peeve I have. I was struck in the face by a kid waving a "harmless" sparkler around back when I was a teenager, and since then, I want NOTHING to do with that stuff.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: July 07, 2007, 12:00:32 PM »

O/T

We have a missing mother and daugher here in Alabama.  The kicker is that the husband was the prime suspect, but never charged, in the beating death of his first wife.

Please remember these two in your prayers for their safe return but it's not looking good as time goes on.

Guess this is what happens when someone gets away with something like this the first time, they often do it again.

I put it on my blog Anna.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: July 07, 2007, 12:04:11 PM »

Thank you, Rob.  The community is horrified and the man is not under arrest or anything despite previous circumstances and a strong belief that he was involved in the death of his first wife.  
 Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: July 07, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »

O/T

Anna  - I'll add to the MP forum as well.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 07, 2007, 12:08:17 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

later everyone

That wouldn't be Little None, would it?  Wink

I guess the Son of None is on a 3-day pass from boot camp, huh?  Laughing

indeed he is SB  Laughing eating me out of house and home, I had to bribe him for help with some painting and honey-do stuff with the promise of outback tonight, no telling what that will cost me too  Laughing

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 07, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »

Hi monkeys...me and little pooh are getting ready to take the road trip back home from our vacation. Please say a prayer that we have safe travels today...People drive crazy in the rain!!

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: July 07, 2007, 12:11:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
No question that central Alabama is getting some rain today! It has been raining since yesterday afternoon when I was out in the Jasper area.  That funeral actually only lasted an hour.  That's about how it would have been if I was conducting it, but they had another minister.

I also agree with Blah and hope he won't leave us, although I admit that there was some very disturbing info involved with that post. This thing is REAL, folks, those monsters want America destroyed and there are people in this country who sympathize with them. I suspect charlieRAT and his bunch would be in that category.

I hope y'all are having a great Saturday! This is the first Saturday morning in months that I haven't had something going on.

Where were you in the Jasper area?  I am curious. It's been raining here since early this morning...I mean really raining for a change.  Everything is so green again.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: July 07, 2007, 12:14:58 PM »

I read with interest what the supposed big news at the Dank Side might be and if that is it, that there is no official record of a traffic stop, that is pretty lame.

Also that the video and article are just the tip of the iceberg with much more to come???

I have to wonder how many times they can attack and blame a victim and her family like this.  None of it has one thing to do with why no proper, standard, even minimal investigation was conducted nor why there has been absolutely zero attempt to bring justice to this situation.

Saying things like Dick Cheney is THE clue just makes them look even more ridiculous and incompetent.  This is going to do more harm to Aruba than anything they have come up with so far.  Like Joran, they really have a tin ear for what makes them look like total asses!

O/T

Radar says it is raining in my area but it isn't!  At least no rain reaching the ground but do hope it is imminent.

Going to go and watch for it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: July 07, 2007, 12:16:49 PM »

Thank you, Rob.  The community is horrified and the man is not under arrest or anything despite previous circumstances and a strong belief that he was involved in the death of his first wife.  
 Sad

Anna- No Problem. We had a case here about 5 years ago of a guy that drown his second wife in the hot tub... well, the first wife drown in a hot tub also... result - life in prison.

Too bad it took a second victim to get this guy convicted. Killers often use the same modus again and again.

I can understand they are terrified that someone is running around and is a likely killer.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: July 07, 2007, 12:26:09 PM »

Anna- The Madeleine McCann bashers are even worse - if that's even possible. As everyone knows the McCanns left the kids while they had dinner and drinks and this is serious rocket fuel to the haters that the McCanns are totally involved in a child selling / murder / conspiracy.

No proof what-so-ever that they are involved, but who needs proof when they can slam a family and get their jollies all the while showing the world their how committed they are to justice and getting to the truth.

This is a sickness that needs examined by some people with some serious credentials. These people are dangerous and need to be examined to determine what their motivation is to hurt so many that they don't even know.

IMO- this is a new derivative of the technology age.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 07, 2007, 12:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Anna- The Madeleine McCann bashers are even worse - if that's even possible. As everyone knows the McCanns left the kids while they had dinner and drinks and this is serious rocket fuel to the haters that the McCanns are totally involved in a child selling / murder / conspiracy.

No proof what-so-ever that they are involved, but who needs proof when they can slam a family and get their jollies all the while showing the world their how committed they are to justice and getting to the truth.

This is a sickness that needs examined by some people with some serious credentials. These people are dangerous and need to be examined to determine what their motivation is to hurt so many that they don't even know.

IMO- this is a new derivative of the technology age.

I think that type of thinking has always been around, but the internet allowed it to surface under anonymity, so some of these people became more “vocal” and found each other.  Kind of scary to think what goes through the minds of some people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.