May 22, 2024, 09:29:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 137024 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: July 07, 2007, 06:03:35 PM »

janet is hilarious

but, i aint going to let her know i said that

she will psot that till im 94 years old

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: July 07, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Someone wrote me through my blog and told then told me I was being attacked at a couple of hate sites.  I found it funny and told them to do what they want.

I guess I am wondering why they always choose me as their antagonist.  I’m the mildest one of the bunch.  What is that about?  Do they see me as weak?

dont worry

im hated around the GLOBE
 Cool

That is only becuase Robots are replacing people in the work place.
Has nothing to do with you Robots
 Shocked

is our Robots talking about different reasons here ...

OF   <-------------is also hilarious  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: July 07, 2007, 06:07:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Someone wrote me through my blog and told then told me I was being attacked at a couple of hate sites.  I found it funny and told them to do what they want.

I guess I am wondering why they always choose me as their antagonist.  I’m the mildest one of the bunch.  What is that about?  Do they see me as weak?

I think those people at FOB and RU make alot of assumptions.  I haven't seen anyone attacking you.  I have seen them attacking some posters at FOB.  Of course, they assume those people are Monkeys which as far as I know is not true.   They call everyone that is pro Natalee and pro Natalee's family a Monkey.  They are wong and continue to make asses out of themselves.

How am I fairing at those sites?

I was bestowed the honor of my own thread a while back on the RU ... Topic:  TAMIKOSBUM.

Laughing

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 07, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
BlueKyGirl

Is you avatar an ultrasound?

It sure is (the most recent, a few weeks ago)--I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

It is cute - absolutely adorable!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 07, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

I think those people at FOB and RU make alot of assumptions.  I haven't seen anyone attacking you.  I have seen them attacking some posters at FOB.  Of course, they assume those people are Monkeys which as far as I know is not true.   They call everyone that is pro Natalee and pro Natalee's family a Monkey.  They are wong and continue to make asses out of themselves.

I was bestowed the honor of my own thread a while back on the RU ... Topic:  TAMIKOSBUM.

Laughing

Janet

that is about as high as you can get

CONGRATULATIONS Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 07, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »

Haha--thanks, BT. I can't wait until I see that little face in person!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 07, 2007, 06:10:01 PM »

janet is hilarious

YUP!

Tamikosmom seldom gets mad but ... she does gets even.  Twisted Evil    

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 07, 2007, 06:10:39 PM »

Thanks, Sunny! Although if hate sites attack people for posting personal info, perhaps I don't need to be showing my unborn child's photo on here.

I think it's fine...even the evil ones wouldn't talk ugly about a new life...(I hope) .....just don't post personal info and give the people who live on the dark side ammunition to use again ya Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 07, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »

Haha--thanks, BT. I can't wait until I see that little face in person!

Boy or girl? It's difficult to tell when our avatars are the size of postage stamps.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 07, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »

Laughing

Janet

that is about as high as you can get

CONGRATULATIONS Cool  Laughing

Applause ... Applause

Thank You ... Thank You.

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: July 07, 2007, 06:12:52 PM »

Laughing

Janet

you have attained Superior status!  LOL.....many of us  stand along side you on that podium Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 07, 2007, 06:13:30 PM »

janet is hilarious

YUP!

Janet

STOP SKEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRING ME

Laughing  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: July 07, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »

I think your ultrasound is beautiful,another wildcat,another cousin,what can I say.I don't read other sites,and won't.I think Monkeys are nice.IIRC,KJ charged guido with heavy Battery,you know like beating someone almost to death.Then leaving her,and the others either finishing the job,or not helping.I have found KJ' s charges to be accurate,but blocked from trial,hmm.Posner was the power behind guido,who wet himself during a talk.Makes you wonder,since guido had scratches,on his face.i do think a damn group raped NAH,and all are responsible for her death.I also think guido is not gay,JMO.I like avatars you all have.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 07, 2007, 06:15:25 PM »

janet is hilarious

YUP!

Janet

Laughing  Cool

please

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 07, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I think your ultrasound is beautiful,another wildcat,another cousin,what can I say.I don't read other sites,and won't.I think Monkeys are nice.IIRC,KJ charged guido with heavy Battery,you know like beating someone almost to death.Then leaving her,and the others either finishing the job,or not helping.I have found KJ' s charges to be accurate,but blocked from trial,hmm.Posner was the power behind guido,who wet himself during a talk.Makes you wonder,since guido had scratches,on his face.i do think a damn group raped NAH,and all are responsible for her death.I also think guido is not gay,JMO.I like avatars you all have.

JACKPOT

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: July 07, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »

Not sure why I am the one they pick on, but it makes me tired. And I think I might just spill my guts!

((edit - please don't post personal info here}}
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 07, 2007, 06:19:25 PM »

janet is hilarious

YUP!

Janet

Laughing  Cool

please

The magic word ... louder ... I can not hear you.

Janet

_____

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 07, 2007, 06:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Thanks, Sunny! Although if hate sites attack people for posting personal info, perhaps I don't need to be showing my unborn child's photo on here.

I think it's fine...even the evil ones wouldn't talk ugly about a new life...(I hope) .....just don't post personal info and give the people who live on the dark side ammunition to use again ya Wink

Yeah, that's sort of what I thought. It's not like anyone could track me down based on an ultrasound photo--they all pretty much look the same (except to the eyes of the parents)!

BT, we won't know if the baby's a boy or girl for a few more weeks...and not being able to shop for gender-specifics is killing me!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 07, 2007, 06:19:43 PM »

Not sure why I am the one they pick on, but it makes me tired. And I think I might just spill my guts!

((edit - please don't post personal info here}}

Easy????????  explain please

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 07, 2007, 06:20:15 PM »

You still SKERRR me,alot.Janet,the Tiger leaves you alone.I really think the train has stopped,for justice.i am still sick of the whole affair.It needs a solution now.Yes,I noticed guido's attorney,;also joran's.Mostly for the guilty,as Joe said about himself.Keeps his clients like joran out of jail,as he said,sounds guilty as HELL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.