May 14, 2024, 04:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 410418 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: February 18, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »

Sad to learn of poor little Dominic.   My heart goes out to all who loved him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: February 18, 2009, 04:54:39 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!

I can guarantee you this - he's single! LOL!!!

if not before he took it home...certainly afterwards

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: February 18, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »

It's kind of a long shot but the ink and style and color that wrote the house inspect. no. looks very similar to the diary page.If it is the same pen, that's an awfully long time to have a pen handy within reach that still works right. 2003-2008 is a long time, I'm lucky to be able to find a working pen from one week to the next
That made me wonder too mizjay!  The '03 written in red ink ... the entry written in red ink ... the inspectors name in red ink? ... maybe she prefered red ink??  But it's odd!  Back in the day when hospitals used black, green & red to discern shift entries ... I had tons of red pens ... In the last 15 years I'd have a really hard time laying my hands on a red pen without going out and buying one.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: February 18, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »

I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!
Great, now Biden will do autopsy of a snake to see if maggots can prove that body was placed there after casey was in the hokey!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: February 18, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »

OMG of all days I got stricken with a migraine & Ive been looking over this doc dump now that Im at least functioning.   We need clarification because this 500 pages seems to be only part of what was released to the defense - what about the 1,100 pages given Monday?   Is the defense forgetting they were informed another 20 DVD's worth is getting dumped in their laps shortly...their statement is going to back them in a corner & isnt serving their client well because in the end a "junk science" loose defense is not going to save the day for them or Casey -- its a statement a defense attorney makes when they have nothing else to do but try to attack the evidence and law enforcement to deflect the guilt of their client....I have no worries about their bloviating NONE    They should know better, this is just the tip of the iceberg.   

Now quick question before I go off to analysis what we do have in front of us further, am I reading this right that there were no fingerprints on the tape on the gas can specifically?   My first skim doesnt reflect the tape found around the skull

So sorry to hear you have a migraine...

There were no Cindy, George or Lee fingerprints.
It didn't say there weren't any fingerprints at all.
It did not address fingerprints for Casey.
I'm thinking that this was to specifically eliminate George, Cindy and Lee.

500 pages were released last week and we're getting them Wed. of this week.

1100 pages were released Monday (2 days ago) and I'm assuming we'll be getting them next week.  JMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: February 18, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »

Hello all monkeys!! This has been good. And there is more to come, right??

I think I caught Amy in a lie.On December 14th,when asked by detectives, She says she NEVER knew Casey to have duct tape.

In the last set of docs I read where Amy said......I was so excited to have so much duct tape left over and I believe Casey lost it. Amy was annoyed by this. Off I go to see if I can find where Amy says this. I think it would of been around the "no cloths" party.

I noticed that, too! When I read the police report I was like "what????"

All that says is that Amy was not aware if Casey had a roll of her own & that the roll Amy had she was annoyed thinking Casey lost her roll after using it

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: February 18, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »

I think I caught Amy in a lie.On December 14th,when asked by detectives, She says she NEVER knew Casey to have duct tape.

In the last set of docs I read where Amy said......I was so excited to have so much duct tape left over and I believe Casey lost it. Amy was annoyed by this. Off I go to see if I can find where Amy says this. I think it would of been around the "no cloths" party.

Yes, that caught my attention, too.

I think they have probably questioned Amy again since then, she needs to keep her stuff straight, I know she has no Anthony blood in her so I hope she dont try to act like one!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1007 on: February 18, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »

Hey everyone, it's Lovinlife AGAIN, went & looked for the docs but didn't find much...FBI forensic report, OCSO supplimental, and some hand written reports that I couldn't read.  I thought there were going to be about 1600 pgs, did I miss something?  TIA 
The way I understood it ... about 500 in first dump and 1100 in second dump ... and we don't have second dump yet ... but I could be wrong ... sometimes that happens (like hardly ever!) but sometimes!   
Are we to get the rest by the end of the week, at least that is what I thought I read somewhere.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: February 18, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »

OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?
Guess you guys are city folks.  My son would put it in freezer, defrost it and eat it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: February 18, 2009, 04:58:12 PM »

Sorry I messed up my post.   

News Junkie - I agree with you.
No worries Sassy - thanks, sometimes I feel so alone!
It is so hard where there is testing done in processing - which if I understand it is often preliminary to more thorough extended testing. So much of the evidence is tested on many levels, in different ways. I hope that next dump does put some of the ambiguity of this case to rest. Or at least until the experts start with their lingo to confuse us all again!

Agree.     Also, I'm glad you're back!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: February 18, 2009, 04:58:39 PM »

OMG of all days I got stricken with a migraine & Ive been looking over this doc dump now that Im at least functioning.   We need clarification because this 500 pages seems to be only part of what was released to the defense - what about the 1,100 pages given Monday?   Is the defense forgetting they were informed another 20 DVD's worth is getting dumped in their laps shortly...their statement is going to back them in a corner & isnt serving their client well because in the end a "junk science" loose defense is not going to save the day for them or Casey -- its a statement a defense attorney makes when they have nothing else to do but try to attack the evidence and law enforcement to deflect the guilt of their client....I have no worries about their bloviating NONE    They should know better, this is just the tip of the iceberg.   

Now quick question before I go off to analysis what we do have in front of us further, am I reading this right that there were no fingerprints on the tape on the gas can specifically?   My first skim doesnt reflect the tape found around the skull

So sorry to hear you have a migraine...

There were no Cindy, George or Lee fingerprints.
It didn't say there weren't any fingerprints at all.
It did not address fingerprints for Casey.
I'm thinking that this was to specifically eliminate George, Cindy and Lee.

500 pages were released last week and we're getting them Wed. of this week.

1100 pages were released Monday (2 days ago) and I'm assuming we'll be getting them next week.  JMO

Thank you, that is my understand as well considering the distinction made of what was given to the defense and when.   And again, I did not see any definitive results on Casey's fingerprints or a finding regarding her on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull (ugh painful)

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: February 18, 2009, 04:58:45 PM »

I noticed that, too! When I read the police report I was like "what????"

All that says is that Amy was not aware if Casey had a roll of her own & that the roll Amy had she was annoyed thinking Casey lost her roll after using it

Ah, true enough.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: February 18, 2009, 04:58:49 PM »

Thanks Newfie...I guess I'll just sit tight untill they're all nicely packaged on Docstoc!
BTW I thought you were working!  
Hey someone posted pages back ... think it was Nut ... that it is in docstoc ..

And yes, if you read back to this morning ... I've given up that whole working thing ... decided to live under a bridge with my laptop and internet card!  trimm's moving there too!  Always room for you Lovin!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: February 18, 2009, 04:59:13 PM »

OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?
Guess you guys are city folks.  My son would put it in freezer, defrost it and eat it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: February 18, 2009, 04:59:25 PM »

I had it at a restaurant once. It was actually pretty good!

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:09 PM »

Im as country as they come, but I aint eating no snake,   oh hell to the no!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:58 PM »

I agree too News Junkie ...

I think most times it happens because people haven't caught up on days like today ... and people who are caught up keep seeing the same questions/theories posted ... when they've already answered them ... and it's just confusion and misunderstandings ...

Signed
Pollyanna NewfieMonkey
<< dangerously signing my full name >>  Eeks!   
Yes, I keep trying to hit my hand not to post till I am caught up, but I read what everyone says - so i am always behind!  Often, I will post then see, a faster monkey solve my question.  Like today with the diary - a wiser, faster more observant monkey (Brandi, I think?) noticed that there were pages removed..........makes that a totally new story! 
Pollyanna A News Junkie (there, I posted my full name too!)
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: February 18, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »

The guy may have wanted to do something with the skin later.  I know a couple of people who have done this with snakes and large fish.  I know, but single guys are a different animal.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: February 18, 2009, 05:02:35 PM »

A syringe & bottle of soft drink found at the scene - 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: February 18, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »

Monkey Favor Please!!!!!!   Can we respectfully disagree, not belittle those who don't agree with each other?  Seems DNA, specimen numbers and what they go to, the tape findings (inside or outside of the tape) and so many other details are still developing and confusing at best. 
Maybe we could follow that old golden rule?
What makes monkeys so unique is we have the strong and the sensitive types all together for one reason~~  Let's keep it that way, please!
United we stand, divided we fall. IMHO Sincerely with thanks, News Junkie

Actually, I agree with your post News Junkie!   Thanks!     

Hear, hear !!

Hey Puzzler, thanks for the support.  I think you are the only one who responded, so we might be in the minority here but I know that sometimes the tone toward other posters causes me not to post. 
I just wish the attacks would stay on the players in the case, not on each other.  I think at times, some of the members are razzing each other, but if you are not in their loop it feels intimidating - because you are afraid to partake if your opinion is proven wrong, or not the popular one. 
I might have missed something, but I don't think there is a prize for being right.  Now, if LP is speaking out his butt or any other players - I say have at it!  Just speaking for the sensitive monkeys and the lurkers who might not post for the same fears.
Okay, I am done with my podium.........next? 
______[---------]________

Also, please keep in my mind that some are on dial-up (like me) and are playing catch up (like me) so its kind of challenging to respond in "real" time.   

Foggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.