May 22, 2024, 05:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 427367 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1200 on: February 06, 2010, 08:47:14 AM »

Missing Baby's Dad in S.A. (with video)

It's been over a month since an 8 month old boy was last seen here in San Antonio. S.A.P.D., the FBI and several law enforcement agencies have been trying to find Gabriel Johnson. Now his father is here to join the search. Our Yami Virgin reports from the San Antonio International Airport where Gabriel's father arrived to help find his son.Missing Baby's Dad in S.A.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1161.shtml

** notice the reporter is Yami and that this is the only station still reporting that Gabriel was last seen in the park. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1201 on: February 06, 2010, 09:02:44 AM »

Did we ever get confirmation of anything about the lady in WI named Beth who posted she was adopting a baby Gabriel?  A real stretch here but she has a friend named Beth - not able to see much info but she displays fan pages all connected to the Chicago area - Wisconsin/Chicago area maybe? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: February 06, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

Baby Gabriel's father thinks SA police aren't doing enough to find his son (video)

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=794729@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: February 06, 2010, 12:05:43 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad to Meet With Texas Authorities

http://www.kpho.com/video/22482559/index.html
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1204 on: February 06, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Yami Virgin worries me. She told me in an email that she didn't personally know Tammi, but had been in contact with her to verify things they were reporting on. I emailed her back and ask her why not contact Logan instead since he was the dad. I got no answer to that one

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: February 06, 2010, 12:12:38 PM »

Yami Virgin worries me. She told me in an email that she didn't personally know Tammi, but had been in contact with her to verify things they were reporting on. I emailed her back and ask her why not contact Logan instead since he was the dad. I got no answer to that one

And why does she keep saying Gabriel was last seen at a park when LE has said over and over that Gabriel was last seen with EJ at a hotel?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: February 06, 2010, 12:18:33 PM »

Dad in missing Baby Mystery cleans out Trailer

http://www.kpho.com/video/22480534/index.html

DID I hear this right. Landlord. But this is what Tammi said

"SHE bought that tailor she lives in, because felons were not allowed to live there. We looked up his/her records and everything she said was true! So she bought that trailer because he was always trying to move in on her when he couldn't find another couch to sleep on after his 4 to 6 week drug binges! He didn't want anything to do with that baby....These were the things we were told and were given documents to support all that she told us, "

Another one of Tammi's lies she said in the letter on facebook that EJ bought the trailer.

NoRock, I questioned this back in the thread....as to why they had lived in an apt. if she owned the trailer. I wondered when she bought the trailer and how long she lived there. But if the landlord was going to sell what was in it.....no way it belonged to EJ. They had to be renting it. If it was owned by EJ. The landlord would have made them move the whole trailer.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: February 06, 2010, 12:22:21 PM »

And why does she keep saying Gabriel was last seen at a park when LE has said over and over that Gabriel was last seen with EJ at a hotel?
[/quote

I would love to know who seen them at the park. All this has come from Yami. Even the remarks about the Hispanic guy and the couple that EJ was seen with. Seems to me like she is trying to throw out red herrings.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: February 06, 2010, 04:47:05 PM »

Search for Baby Gabriel now a murder investigation 

According to police, there is information that Baby Gabriel, who was last seen in San Antonio the day after Christmas, was murdered and dumped in a landfill.

SAPD said the section of the landfill has been closed off and they  will begin an active search in that area for the body.

Police Chief William McManus said that although they still hope to find the baby alive, for now the case will be treated as a murder investigation.

Homicide detectives have been assigned to the case.

http://www.kens5.com/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: February 06, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

Baby Gabriel's dad hopes to 'light a fire' under SAPD  (video)

The man whose son is believed to be missing arrived to find him.

Nine-month-old Gabriel Johnson hasn't been seen since Christmas. But Logan McQueary has strong feelings that his baby is alive, and in San Antonio.

Police believe Gabriel was kidnapped from Arizona by his mother. But McQueary says he is disappointed in the SAPD's progress, so far. He said he hopes to light a fire under the San Antonio police to step up the search for his son.

Christopher Heath has the story.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Touching-down-ready-to-hunt-Baby-Gabriels-dad-arrives-in-SA-83720922.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: February 06, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »

SA police chief tells the media that today the baby Gabriel case officially becomes a murder case.

http://twitpic.com/11qygv
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: February 06, 2010, 04:59:49 PM »

According to police, there is information that Baby Gabriel, who was last seen in San Antonio the day after Christmas, was murdered and dumped in a landfill.

SAPD said the section of the landfill has been closed off and they  will begin an active search in that area for the body.

Police Chief William McManus said that although they still hope to find the baby alive, for now the case will be treated as a murder investigation.

How incredibly heartbreaking. I was really hoping she had given him to someone to hide. Sad
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: February 06, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »

Police: Baby Gabriel case now a homicide

Police Chief William McManus announced Saturday that the case of the missing Arizona infant known as Baby Gabriel is now being investigated as a homicide and a kidnapping.

McManus also said the San Antonio Police Department would begin searching an East Side landfill for the body of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

The baby last was seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio with his mother Elizabeth Johnson.

Johnson was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

A segment of the landfill in the 7000 block of Interstate 10 East was blocked off as part of a possible search for Gabriel, said Peg Mulloy, spokeswoman for Arizona-based Republic Services Inc., which owns the 1,000-acre landfill.

Police officials contacted the waste-management company earlier this month, Mulloy said.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary of Tempe, arrived in San Antonio last night and planned to meet with the Police Department. McQueary met with local authorities earlier Saturday.

Private investigator Jay J. Armes said McQueary was retracing Johnson's steps.

“I don't know why they opened a homicide case,” Armes said. “I am surprised since there is no body.”

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Police_Baby_Gabriel_investigation_now_a_homicide_case.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: February 06, 2010, 05:04:01 PM »

SAPD said the section of the landfill has been closed off and they will begin an active search in that area for the body.

How incredibly heartbreaking. I was really hoping she had given him to someone to hide. Sad

If Gabriel is dead then both Tammi and EJ should be sent to Texas to face the death penalty IMO.  Tammi is just as guilty if not more for being puppet master, orchestrating this and pushing it to where it is now all for her own personal desire to have another child IMO.  I am just so mad and so sad right now. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: February 06, 2010, 05:04:47 PM »

Baby Gabriel Case Now a Homicide Investigation

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus says the case of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson is now a dual investigation. They are classifying it as a homicide and missing persons case. Baby Gabriel was last seen in San Antonio Dec. 26, 2009, when police say his non-custodial mother took him from Arizona. Police say they have also secured an area at a landfill off Interstate 10 and Foster road, where they believe Gabriel may be. Stay with foxsanantonio.com and Fox News at Nine for the latest.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: February 06, 2010, 05:09:07 PM »

Police Classify Baby Gabriel Case As Homicide
Procedural Step Taken To Move Forward With Landfill Search

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- San Antonio police have classified the case of missing baby Gabriel as a homicide.

During a news briefing on Saturday, police said it doesn't mean they think the 9-month-old boy is dead. They said the classification is a procedural step needed to move forward with a search of a Texas landfill.

A portion of the Tessman Road Landfill has been cordoned off based on where Gabriel was last seen on Dec. 26 in San Antonio.

Police have said Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, drove Gabriel to San Antonio from Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without him.

She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has refused to say where the baby is, but told Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, she killed him and threw his body in a trash bin. She also has said she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, but police said she was vague in describing who they were.

Logan McQueary, not satisfied with the pace of the investigation, arrived in San Antonio Friday night after a week-long road trip aimed at retracing Elizabeth Johnson's path.

On Thursday, a criminal complaint was filed against a Scottsdale woman who wanted to adopt Gabriel.

Tammi Smith, 37, has been accused of conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery. The criminal complaint essentially is the step between an arrest and a preliminary hearing or indictment.

Tempe police arrested Smith on Tuesday on suspicion of trying to pressure Gabriel's father into signing over his parental rights. Smith was released from jail Wednesday morning on a $15,000 bond. She and her husband have denied any involvement in the baby's disappearance.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22486917/detail.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1216 on: February 06, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »

SAPD said the section of the landfill has been closed off and they will begin an active search in that area for the body.

If Gabriel is dead then both Tammi and EJ should be sent to Texas to face the death penalty IMO.  Tammi is just as guilty if not more for being puppet master, orchestrating this and pushing it to where it is now all for her own personal desire to have another child IMO.  I am just so mad and so sad right now. 
I agree with you and hope someone posts that on TS facebook, Hope TS is proud of herself for this. Oh, I do not believe in hate nor hate anyone, but I am getting there with TS.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: February 06, 2010, 05:19:42 PM »

Thank-you Northern for the updates 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: February 06, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »

Warner football to be auctioned at benefit for Tempe boy

SCOTTSDALE -- A football signed by Arizona Cardinals' Kurt Warner is just one item to be auctioned off during a fundraiser to help find a 9-month-old boy missing since late December.

Scholtzky's restaurant is hosting the event at its store located at 4017 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 100.

Gabriel Johnson went missing with his mother, Elizabeth, and the two were last seen together in San Antonio, Texas.

Saturday's fundraiser will help the boy's father, Logan McQueary, who has been traveling back and forth between the Valley and Texas as police continue to search for Gabriel.

Jessica's Law Now has been making every effort to assist Logan McQueary and family members help find 9-month-old Gabriel, according to a news release.

Group officials say data shows that a child goes missing every 40 seconds in America, over 2,100 per day. In excess of 800,000 kids are reported missing every year. On average 1,300 are taken by a family member.

The fundraiser started Friday and will run through Sunday.

The auction for the Kurt Warner football will be held Saturday at 3 p.m.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Warner-football-to-be-auctioned-at-benefit-for/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: February 06, 2010, 05:21:39 PM »

TEMPE, AZ -- Police in Texas were expected to move forward with excavating a section of a San Antonio landfill in the search for a missing 9-month-old Tempe boy.

According to the East Valley Tribune, searchers will be looking for the possible remains of Gabriel Johnson who was last seen in a motel in that city in late December.

Meantime, Tempe detectives say they are holding out hope that Gabriel is still alive and won't discuss details of the ongoing investigation.

"Signs that Gabriel is alive are dwindling, that's why we need more tips to come in," said Tempe Sergeant Steve Carbajal.

The boy's 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, has pleaded not guilty in court to charges of conspiracy to commit custodial interference and custodial interference.

She faces kidnapping and child abuse charges in connection with the disappearance of her 9-month-old son.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Warner-football-to-be-auctioned-at-benefit-for/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.