May 22, 2024, 01:00:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 427353 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1800 on: February 12, 2010, 09:37:10 PM »

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/MediaRelationsAndCommunityOutreach/HighProfileList/index.asp

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: February 13, 2010, 01:22:36 AM »

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Woman-indicted-in--84281042.html

Indictment served to Scottsdale woman in missing baby Gabriel case
by Dan Neligh

Posted on February 12, 2010 at 8:26 PM

The woman who attempted to adopt baby Gabriel Johnson before his disappearance has been indicted.

According to a report from the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, a grand jury indicted Tammi Peters Smith on Wednesday for conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery.

Smith is accused of withholding information from police and providing false information on paternity documents which inaccurately listed Smith's cousin as Gabriel's father, the report said.

Officials also released information about the hotel room in Texas where Gabriel was last seen alive.

Police said that when Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, checked out of the hotel, she left all of the baby's personal items behind. The only missing item, police said, was the green diaper bag that Elizabeth Johnson claims to have put Gabriel's body in before throwing it in the trash.

Gabriel's mother has already been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

A search through a San Antonio landfill for Gabriel's body is ongoing.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1802 on: February 13, 2010, 01:25:00 AM »

The JoLene' Haire that is always posting on Tammi's FB is from TN. I wonder if this is the person Tammi sold her business to when she left TN.

http://www.ablebodycolonics.com/

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1803 on: February 13, 2010, 01:26:31 AM »

Forgot to add. She makes house calls.

2 4 1
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: February 13, 2010, 03:14:59 AM »

I condensed the information from the docket.

Tammi Peters Smith
CR2010-101760-002       

This is from the Maricopa County Docket website. I just pasted the most recent items of this case. The first date is when it was filed and the second date it is the docket (recorded in a court case log book.)

2/10/2010  NSI - Notice of Supervening Indictment - Party (002)  2/11/2010 

2/10/2010  606 - ME: GJ Not/Supervening Indictment - Party (002)  2/11/2010 

2/10/2010  IND - Indictment - Party (002)  2/11/2010 

2/12/2010  8:30    Preliminary Hearing 

With a Supervening Indictment / Indictment the case would not have a Preliminary Hearing and will proceed to an arraignment. The Preliminary Hearing was vacated or canceled. The same happened with Elizabeth's case in January.

2/18/2010  8:30    Original Arraignment Hearing 

The charges will be read and Tammi will have an opportunity to plead, not guilty, or no contest / guilty (no contest is basically saying I will not admit to guilt and will not go to trial, and let the judge decide my punishment, as with a guilty plea) I believe she will enter a plea of not guilty and the case will go to trial. 

It appears the only charge that is not being made is "Custodial Interference". There must not have been enough evidence to prosecute at this time. If Tammi is found guilty of the "conspiracy to commit custodial interference" that case or evidence may be used to build (?) and to file a separate charge, at a later date, for Custodial Interference. Since these are two different charges, similar but different, I would think it would not be considered double jeopardy. That is being tried for the same crime twice, as afforded by the Fifth Amendment.

I still hope for conspiracy to kidnap. 

3/9/2010  8:15    Initial Pretrial Conference 

From here this may take months before the actual trial.

As for Tammi and Elizabeth being tried together or even seeing each other at court it is highly unlikely.

I wonder if Jack has enough money to pay all of Tammi's legal debts?  Tammi has the answer, if he doesn't it will be time for her to move on and find a new husband. All her marriages appear to be for financial gain.

How many husbands has she had? Five, six?   

I truly believe Gabriel is alive. I have great confidence in the abilities of JJ Armes. It may take a lot of searching but I believe there will be new evidence that will be found shortly. I also believe that God is hearing the prayers and knows Gabriel's fathers heart. There are many positive indicators that Gabriel will be found and be well.

There were previous writings and reports that Gabriel was dressed as a girl. It is not easy to disguise a baby. The one way that I have thought of that makes sense, is he could have been bandaged upon his face. For example, fake bandaging to cover up a "pretend surgery" for "cleft lip", a facial birthmark, something that would partial cover his face. If you would see a child with a bandage covering his face you would take a quick look but not stare. That would be rude. If the adult(s) with him saw someone staring they could say loud enough "the baby recently had surgery of some kind". People that would look would than look away and think poor baby. Dressing Gabriel up as a girl would just bring attention to him. Doesn't make sense. Well just a thought.

lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: February 13, 2010, 03:48:33 AM »

I read somewhere that when Elizabeth used Craigslist she changed the spelling of her  first name to Elizabith (used an i instead of e)

Has anyone come across Elizabeth using a different name on any other sites?

Based on this and the name of Elizabeth Jones (to purchase the bus ticket?) It appears that she likes using her first name, or some form of it. Has there been any mention or reports of any nicknames she may have used or names she liked to be called?

She may have messages cached somewhere, that may be found by doing a search.

Since she was known to be Internet savvy.

I have been thinking about how she made contact with the "adoption people". You would think her initial contacts were online.

There has been excellent searches done here finding information out about the Smiths.

It would be great to try and figure out where Elizabeth was online. Her myspace account didn't have much information and what it did have that disappeared. The woman from Boston, a friend,(couple) named Vanessa Lopes (I love you Auston ) her messages disappeared. She had posted a message, "Merry Christmas bless you & Gabriel dated 12/22/2009 and her last message was "Tell me about your new life" dated 12/29/2009
She had contact with Elizabeth while she was out of state with Gabriel using myspace.  There was one previous message about a BBQ at their home in 2007 on the 4th of July. (posted 07/01/2009. Then an earlier message dated 06/28/2009 asking if she was still coming back to Boston. (I wrote these things down) Does anyone have a screen shot of these messages?

Does anybody know if the woman from Boston was interviewed?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1806 on: February 13, 2010, 07:57:31 AM »

The foster homes Elizabeth was in were in Boston.

Elizabeth was returned to AZ at age 12 to live with her father. Elizabeth's father was a recovering drug addict at that time.

Elizabeth and Logan met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. Later, Logan became friends with Elizabeth's brother, and Logan and Elizabeth again connected.

Elizabeth was expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale. She then enrolled in a charter school in Tempe, and then transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.

Elizabeth's father died, and about a year later, Logan's mother died.

Elizabeth sometimes worked as a clerk at CVS.

Elizabeth and Logan moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Elizabeth became pregnant with Gabe there.

Eliz and Logan returned to Arizona, and Elizabeth told her grandfather she had considered abortion.

Eliz discussed adoption with Logan shortly after Gabe was born, and decided it was not what they wanted to do.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...gbaby0117.html

(Drew Petromo -stated on NG that EJ's, father died in 2007, (according to this article), EJ., father died a year after she guaduated H.S,. would that still be 2007?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1807 on: February 13, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »

Elizabeth was returned to AZ at age 12 to live with her father. Elizabeth's father was a recovering drug addict at that time.

Elizabeth and Logan met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. Later, Logan became friends with Elizabeth's brother, and Logan and Elizabeth again connected.

Elizabeth was expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale. She then enrolled in a charter school in Tempe, and then transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.

Elizabeth and Logan moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Elizabeth became pregnant with Gabe there.

Eliz and Logan returned to Arizona, and Elizabeth told her grandfather she had considered abortion.

Eliz discussed adoption with Logan shortly after Gabe was born, and decided it was not what they wanted to do.

(Drew Petromo -stated on NG that EJ's, father died in 2007, (according to this article), EJ., father died a year after she guaduated H.S,. would that still be 2007?
That would be about right Seahorse - if she was born in 1986 she would have graduated in 2005.  She is the same age as my daughter.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: February 13, 2010, 09:20:01 AM »

Hi Lily - I had noticed the different spellings of her name too.  I thought maybe that was an indicator of her mothers name and the way she spelled it so I did some searching using that spelling but didn't come up with a thing. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1809 on: February 13, 2010, 12:36:14 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

I found an older post of mine and noticed 'Malden, Mass.' on Robert Johnson's charges.

IDK if this EJ brother, just thought I would throw it around.

Does anyone know her brothers middle name?  Thanks.
S-0700-CR-2005009458  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  Scottsdale, AZ 85250  Maricopa County Superior 
M-0751-CR-2006027214  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  MALDEN, MA 021483467  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2007025078  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2007031707  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  MALDEN, MA 021483467  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2008000591  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0742-CR-20080036  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Fountain Hills Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2009008001  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1810 on: February 13, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »

That would be about right Seahorse - if she was born in 1986 she would have graduated in 2005.  She is the same age as my daughter.

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1811 on: February 13, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »

Note:  Malden, Mass.(Middlesex County) is 15 minutes from Boston.

http://www.ma-appellatecourts.org/search_party.php

The link about I posted if anyone wants to browse.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: February 13, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »

Hi Lily - I had noticed the different spellings of her name too.  I thought maybe that was an indicator of her mothers name and the way she spelled it so I did some searching using that spelling but didn't come up with a thing. 

She used the Elizabith spelling for one of her phones.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: February 13, 2010, 02:29:01 PM »

Famed sleuth hunts for missing baby

A renowned private investigator and four of his associates who are conducting a nationwide search of missing 9-month-old Gabriel Johnson believe the boy is still alive and they are close to finding him.

Jay J. Armes, whose office is based in El Paso, Texas, told the Tribune he believes Gabriel Johnson has fallen victim to an underground adoption, and he and his investigators are following up on more than 350 leads nationwide that include sightings of the boy.

Gabriel’s mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, of Tempe, drove Gabriel in her grandfather’s 1995 white Delta-88 Oldsmobile to San Antonio on Dec. 18 in the midst of a custody battle with her estranged boyfriend and the baby’s father, Logan McQueary.

The child was last seen on Dec. 26 at a Quality Inn and Suites motel, where Johnson was staying. The next day, Johnson told McQueary via text message that she killed Gabriel. The mother has since said she gave the baby away, but she remains uncooperative with police.

Armes, who has 40 years of investigative experience, has a claim to fame of finding actor Marlon Brando’s son, Christian Brando, who was kidnapped in 1972 and held in Mexico for ransom.

Armes, who did not reveal his whereabouts or his strategy to find the Gabriel, said his office has been receiving 70 tips a day for the last week on the “Baby Gabriel” case that has received national attention.

“My feelings about the child, my gut feeling, is that he’s still alive,” Armes said. “I have no thought otherwise. There have been no clues that the baby is dead. I’m very optimistic that we’re close to finding him. If we do this investigation right, it’ll come out right.”

Johnson was arrested without the child on Dec. 30 in Miami Beach, Fla., where she told an FBI agent that she was approached Dec. 25 in a San Antonio park by an unknown couple who wanted to adopt a child. She told the agent she gave Gabriel to the couple the next day in the parking lot of the motel and signed an adoption form, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Armes said he has recovered 150 children from underground adoption cases of the 300 such cases he’s been involved in. He said he is familiar with underground adoption rings, including those south of the border in Mexico, where he believes Gabriel might have wound up. People will pay as much as $50,000 for a child in an underground adoption after a child is sometimes kidnapped and taken south of the border, according to Armes.

Armes said he was retained to direct a national search for Gabriel, but offered his services pro-bono to McQueary’s family last week. Armes said a woman working for a missing children’s group in California brought the case to his attention, and he said he knew McQueary did not have the financial means to hire private investigators.

McQueary has told the Tribune he has taken leave of absence from his job stocking shelves at a in Tempe while he searches for clues in the case. He currently is in San Antonio with relatives. He also is passing out flyers featuring pictures of Gabriel.

Up to a $5,000 reward is being offered through Crime Stoppers in San Antonio for information that could lead to the safe return of the boy.

San Antonio police currently are conducting parallel homicide and a missing person’s investigations into the disappearance of Gabriel. Authorities began excavating a section of a landfill in San Antonio this week in searching for evidence or possible remains of the boy. Two leads led police to that section of the landfill, and it was closed on Jan. 9 at their request.

Johnson is being held in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on a $1.1 million cash bond on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Tammi Smith, of Scottsdale, has been charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery. Tammi Smith and her husband, Jack Smith, were persons of interest in the case, and were interested in adopting Gabriel, but McQueary objected to the adoption.

If anyone has any information about Gabriel’s whereabouts, they can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 or Armes’ office at (915) 532-5739.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150637
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: February 13, 2010, 04:00:36 PM »

Hello all...   I am so glad that Tammi is being indicted.  I have been busy with my job over the past few days and have not had time to post. This is great news regarding the above article from Northern Rose. This investigator has experience with underground adoption rings and says their have been sightings of Gabriel. Maybe the person that Elizabeth handed Gabriel to was the middle man so to speak. The person that would deliver the baby to the underground organization for Gabriel to be sold to the adoptive parents. I hope they blow this underground adoption wide open. We need to put a stop to this. If the state is aware something is happening the states represenatives need to step in and do the right thing. They need to expose this.  ot: Happy Valentines day!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1815 on: February 13, 2010, 08:27:16 PM »

Sorry if repeat.
Gabriel Johnson update: Police focusing on green diaper bag in search for missing baby (video)

Police believe the body of little Gabriel Johnson may be in a San Antonio landfill—inside a green diaper bag, according to KENS 5.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d12-Gabriel-Johnson-update-Police-focusing-on-green-diaper-bag-in-search-for-missing-baby-video

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1816 on: February 13, 2010, 09:26:59 PM »

I do not remember the diaper bag in question was 'green'....anyone else?? I can't find the photo of that bag.......grrrrrrrrrr
 remember, in the background of the photo

I hope the cops know what color bag they should be looking for.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1817 on: February 13, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

I do not remember the diaper bag in question was 'green'....anyone else?? I can't find the photo of that bag.......grrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, its not like EJ is going to assist in the investigation, which is why I can believe she killed him, death vs life IMO.. if she talks, she can get death, if there is no proof he is dead and all, she just gets the time for kidnapping..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: February 13, 2010, 09:41:04 PM »

Nut-I remember the photo too.    There was a bag of diapers next to the diaper bag, and the brand was identified. Also, someone posted the diaper bag was like a promotional thing given at the hospital when the baby was born, and the diaper bag had forumla in it and etc.   And I believe it was discussed that the diaper bag was green.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: February 13, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »

It was here on the thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6945.msg1064542#msg1064542

Here is the pic

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.