May 05, 2024, 12:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365066 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 13, 2009, 10:13:29 AM »

"Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged. "

this is the part that interest me   
I think we can put that one to bed now mioyshi. He was reported for kidnapping from a disgruntled boyfrind of one of his ex girlfreinds who had asked him to help her and come and get her. It was thrown out by a grandjury and I remember before Caseys grand jury people was saying they aren't important because a ham sandwich can be indited by a grand jury. Must have been a very weak case imo.

hey thanks,,,,,as I somehow must have missed this info....
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: January 13, 2009, 10:13:30 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

T/Y for this and the other links to videos. I watched all of them and feel like I am sort of caught up on some of what has gone on recently. I do appreciate your supplying a place for us to check out the stuff we didn't have an opportunity to see.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: January 13, 2009, 10:16:50 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I see Sea has moved up from kitty cats to pretty red heads.  And Bud's girl - yowsa!!!!  I had a dream last nite that three angels came to me and they were each carrying a silver platter - I have no idea what that means, but I hope it is good.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 13, 2009, 10:17:12 AM »

I watched Kronk this morning on GMA while getting ready for work and I felt much better about his credibility after seeing this interview that I did before.  I did find it a bit strange that a taped interview was shown, rather than showing him live. If you remember, she said they were going to show an interview that TOOK place earlier in their New York studio.  Since Kronk is in New York, why wasn't he live? I figure this was so his attorney could have more control over the interview and what was aired. But, he did sound like a pretty up front sort of guy and I did believe his story. I still have to say that I have some feelings about something not being exactly right with him...just like all the dots don't connect.  Also, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to details of the case, as I didn't remember that when he made the first two calls in August it was 9:30 at night from his home.  How could you see something you think was related to finding this precious little girl and wait until 9:30 at night to report it?  I know if any of us saw something, we would be calling immediately!!!  Also interested in the piece that Channel 6 news did last night regarding Kronk taking two days off before the body was found.  Channel 6 is still waiting from an answer from Orange County as to why he requested those particular days off.

You're right Ann, I don't know why he called so late; except...if he waited until he got off work; in the summertime down there it is around 9:00 or so before it gets dark! Maybe they work longer hours & shorter weeks during the summer because it's daylight for so long? i don't know. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #464 on: January 13, 2009, 10:17:12 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

Instead of just boycotting certain people/shows,why not boycott fox?? seems FOX is in bed with Baez and company... see how they like being boycotted..Just a thought.
Exactly!!  I don't watch Fox anymore and I also wrote them and told them that having Dr. Baden on is a conflict of interest and that everyone knows that Whorealdo is buddies with Baez (not those exact words).  I told them I would not watch them anymore and will boycott thier sponsers too.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: January 13, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »

What did Baden say about the metal rod that DC was shoving into the ground?
It was a forensic tool, to look for a body that was buried.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: January 13, 2009, 10:18:20 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

I gotta say, I USED to watch FOX all the time and I looked forward to Judge N.'s opinions on cases.  He was always informative.  BUT, he is GOOD FRIENDS WITH GERALDO, so maybe there is a connection there??? just sayin.  Yes, FOX is just another on the list of the BAD, in this case.  JMO

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 13, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 

Morning Monken!
I missed Kronk's interview this morning, but reading what you saw on it, maybe there isnt anything negative about him, after all.  Maybe we all got bad vibes because everyone else in this case is a liar and a mooch???  JMO

Hey, Shan, there are links to it further down the posts if you want to see it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: January 13, 2009, 10:21:06 AM »

OOOooooo SNAP    Michael Boden reveals that probe measures for buried bodies not surface bodies!!  DC WAS TRYING TO LOCATE THE REMAINS!
I just heard that.

I missed this...so is it verified that he was using a DNA probe? Or were they just saying IF he was using a DNA probe.  Or is it some other type of probe altogether?   TIA!   

Bumping my own question.  I'm sorry, but I can't find a link to this video. 

It really seems that he is looking for something (like a cell phone or weapon?).  You would think if he was looking for a body that he would have on gloves and be a little (okay, a LOT) more careful but I'm probably giving him too much credit.  Plus, he says "IT" should be here.  If she was so close, and he didn't disturb that bag, was it because he knew that was her and he was looking for something else?  Whatever incriminating evidence that says Casey killed Caylee intentionally (even though cause of death can't be determined) and that she acted alone?  Makes me wonder...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: January 13, 2009, 10:23:08 AM »

My opinion of Kronk....  He did a good thing and is now being used to create reasonable doubt.  I believe him.  I have no reason not to.  He has brought out the dirt on himself just so that no one else would find it out.   I feel bad for him.  If he gets a reward for doing it, then he actually deserves it.  I can't imagine finding a body.  HE did a good thing.  ANd his reputation will now be slandered everywehere by people trying to pin a conspiracy on him.

Did Casey want Caylee found?  No.  She would not have sent out a search party for Caylee, even through a daisy chain.  That would not help her in any way.  In fact, finding Caylee is the best thing for the prosecution yet.

Did the PI's go out and look for Caylee's body?  Yes.  He was looking and working for the GP.  I hope his idea was to put her to rest.  Now, it is unclear what the motives are of these 2 PI's because one wants to make money and the other wants to deny everything.  And DC's lies are really bad.  He is not good at sticking to a story. 

Tim Miller is still the man. 

ITA Perri.  I gotta say though, I didnt really know what Tim Miller was all about until I came here.  I have watched his interviews and looked up some information on him and I agree with the rest of the monkeys, HE'S AWESOME.  He is very sincere and caring and is definitely out there looking for children, BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT THEM!  I'm impressed with him and everything I've read about him. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: January 13, 2009, 10:23:16 AM »

ok, Here's what I have so far this morning:  (i'm sure I forgot something)

- Darla, thanks for the Kronk Interview post, very informative, since I missed it!!   

-SS, looks like you lost "coffee monkey"  Hope Bud Girl returns it soon. 

-Nikki, I've had my wisdom teeth out, as well.  I was "knocked out" though as it required surgery to "dig them outta my gums"  YEAH, IT HURTS....sorry you're dealing with that.   
-QuietMonkey, your coffee always looks so delicious every morning. 

-Trim, since you're on the treadmill this morning, maybe you're feeling better???  Hope so.

OK, think I'm caught up now and ready for some good news today!!!  Maybe the A's will be arrested, maybe KC will finally confess...ahhh, wishful thinkin, I know...!!!

Hey Shan.    Treadmill was bad idea. Stayed on 10 minutes and chest was on fire,coughing my head off.Skipping that for a couple more days.But I do feel better.
Have you watched the Kronk video yet? I watched Tim Miller on Greta and Tim Miller ROCKS.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 13, 2009, 10:24:15 AM »

What did Baden say about the metal rod that DC was shoving into the ground?

That it was a forensics tool used to find buried bodies! That you can tell when you hit bone. 

Did he take a class is recovering bodies?  How did he learn to use such a sophisticated tool?  To me it just looked like DC was ramming it into the ground.  He could have used a regular stick to do that.  He is an idiot.
I hope that guy gets charged with something so he does turn states evidence an gives all info he has on whoever told him to go there. 

I doubt very seriously that he knew what the hell he was doing! They are all idiots as far as I'm concerned!

Phaedrus
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: January 13, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM
I'm way behind, but wanted to make a comment on this and look for some input. I don't necessarily want to overburden Tim with e-mails, but I'm thinking that we, the volunteers that DID go and search and that DID fill out the forms containing personal information, write to Tim and say that we do not want our personal info be turned over. Do you think that would help him in his fight over this? Or would it be more of a burden for him?
I for one, know that I definitely DO NOT want my personal info passed around. I filled out those forms with pure confidence in TES that they would remain confidential.

Any input on this?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #473 on: January 13, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »

IMO...If the media would just shut up about "The HUGE BOMBSHELLS" that really don't amount to a hill of beans, some of these twist and turns could be avoided. They only do it for the ratings and it just confuses everyone. Geraldo going on and on about the video being exclusive and we had already seen it on the internet. I think when we hear all that LE and the FBI have we will be banging our heads on the wall at how simple it has all been.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 13, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

I watched Kronk this morning on GMA while getting ready for work and I felt much better about his credibility after seeing this interview that I did before.  I did find it a bit strange that a taped interview was shown, rather than showing him live. If you remember, she said they were going to show an interview that TOOK place earlier in their New York studio.  Since Kronk is in New York, why wasn't he live? I figure this was so his attorney could have more control over the interview and what was aired. But, he did sound like a pretty up front sort of guy and I did believe his story. I still have to say that I have some feelings about something not being exactly right with him...just like all the dots don't connect.  Also, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to details of the case, as I didn't remember that when he made the first two calls in August it was 9:30 at night from his home.  How could you see something you think was related to finding this precious little girl and wait until 9:30 at night to report it?  I know if any of us saw something, we would be calling immediately!!!  Also interested in the piece that Channel 6 news did last night regarding Kronk taking two days off before the body was found.  Channel 6 is still waiting from an answer from Orange County as to why he requested those particular days off.

Good Morning Monks..old and new!  Ann, I am in complete agreement with you.....the reveal about when those first 2 calls were made was news to me and gave me reason to go ummmmmm about him once again. I didn't know about the 2 day off thing......I know most are feeling better about him....but this interview has simply raised mew questions in my mind.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #475 on: January 13, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM
I'm way behind, but wanted to make a comment on this and look for some input. I don't necessarily want to overburden Tim with e-mails, but I'm thinking that we, the volunteers that DID go and search and that DID fill out the forms containing personal information, write to Tim and say that we do not want our personal info be turned over. Do you think that would help him in his fight over this? Or would it be more of a burden for him?
I for one, know that I definitely DO NOT want my personal info passed around. I filled out those forms with pure confidence in TES that they would remain confidential.

Any input on this?

I would e-mail NeJame (sp) since he is helping TM out. That way not only will it not over burden TM but will also give NeJame a little bit of something if it goes to the court room. Just a thought.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #476 on: January 13, 2009, 10:27:08 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I see Sea has moved up from kitty cats to pretty red heads.  And Bud's girl - yowsa!!!!  I had a dream last nite that three angels came to me and they were each carrying a silver platter - I have no idea what that means, but I hope it is good.

but but but but....she was a terrier, I swear 

Good Morning pretty kitty...maybe it's a sign that your going to move in with Dolce and get your very own driver 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #477 on: January 13, 2009, 10:27:35 AM »

Any input on this?

I don't think it is necessary.  Tim is not going to turn it over.  Period.  I think emailing Baez would be better.  Over burden HIM for a change with paperwork!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 13, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »

Idiots................

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

Judge Napolitano is an idiot, don't even listen to him.  He's blowing smoke out of his A** and doesn't have a clue about anything.

That's hilarious!  I don't think he has a clue either. Where did he get that that is the defense theory though? I haven't heard that at all!!

Klaas is so subtle isn't she. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #479 on: January 13, 2009, 10:28:35 AM »

Any input on this?
I wasn't able to search since I'm so far away but for what it's worth I think that maybe someone could either call or email TES and ask them if that would help or burden them. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.