May 02, 2024, 03:19:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 414438 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 13, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo
What happened to the lawyer Gary had here in Annapolis, MD?  That lawyer was on NG a couple of times.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 13, 2011, 04:57:56 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

I can't wait to hear what Bozo says!!   
What happened to the lawyer Gary had here in Annapolis, MD?  That lawyer was on NG a couple of times.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 13, 2011, 04:58:48 PM »

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I screwed up.  Please forgive me?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 13, 2011, 04:59:20 PM »

Hiya Monks! 
I decided to watch the second half of the show and must admit, right now Dr Phil is going hard after CA....challenging her excuses and confronting her with the felon's behavior... she continues to come off as a momo   Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: September 13, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »

Hiya Monks! 
I decided to watch the second half of the show and must admit, right now Dr Phil is going hard after CA....challenging her excuses and confronting her with the felon's behavior... she continues to come off as a momo   Monkey Devil!

If he hits her with a stick let me know...then I'll watch!!    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 13, 2011, 05:02:21 PM »

Hopefully he brings out the stick tomorrow 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 13, 2011, 05:04:01 PM »

Don't you need to pass the bar for every state you practice in? And now a foreign country too? Bozo will be 85 years old before he can represent the new guilty party.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 13, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »

I hope with you watching it doubles his audience!!   

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: September 13, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »

It got real quiet here from 3 til 4. I think a few monkies were hiding in the closet with a laptop
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 13, 2011, 05:11:08 PM »

The best part of the dp show was when Phil called Casey an unconscionable psychopath. He knows...too bad Cindy cannot get there too.
Cindy mentions her 'therapy' over the last three years.  So how's that workin' for you, Cindy.
I watched George's look of disgust at many of Cindy's remarks.
The show would have been interesting if the interviews had been done separately and then viewed together.
George is not as ego involved in Casey's actions over the last three years.
Anyway...YES I watched and am glad I did.
Just hoping tonight all the talk shows do not analyze Dr. Phil. Monkey Devil!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: September 13, 2011, 05:16:11 PM »

The best part of the dp show was when Phil called Casey an unconscionable psychopath. He knows...too bad Cindy cannot get there too.
Cindy mentions her 'therapy' over the last three years.  So how's that workin' for you, Cindy.
I watched George's look of disgust at many of Cindy's remarks.
The show would have been interesting if the interviews had been done separately and then viewed together.
George is not as ego involved in Casey's actions over the last three years.
Anyway...YES I watched and am glad I did.
Just hoping tonight all the talk shows do not analyze Dr. Phil. Monkey Devil!

I hope he hits Cindy with that stick.  I was having my car serviced and took a book to read.  I won't watch tonight, either.  There's an interesting program on ABC--"Jacqueline Kennedy in her Own Words."  Sounds sort of interesting to me--much more than that ridiculous Cindy Anthony.  If I saw her coming down the street, I'd cross over.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 13, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »

Can anyone find out what his ratings for today were, or is that kept quiet.

I didnt watch it each time I hear any of their voices I get sick on my stomach and throw up, my friend said she felt sorry for the grandparents I told her not to that I would print her off some things and send them to her in the mail. From George smelling a dead body in the car to Cindy crying on the stand and everything in between.

I sure do wish Karma would hurry up and step up to the plate and take care of all of them from Bozo to Mason ,

But I know god is watching and will put out his own justice in due time.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 13, 2011, 05:25:34 PM »

I openly admit to watching.. the dynamics never fail to amaze me.. I had to take a break from posting for awhile because I was so disturbed by the outcome of the trial it was affecting me negatively.. so watching Dr Phil say what we think is somehow gratifying to me.. and I dont think I was watching alone.... just sayin... 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 13, 2011, 05:36:05 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
-Geraldo

Monkey Devil!     At long last he has hit the Aruban shores.   That didn't take long.   Oh, my word. lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: September 13, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
-Geraldo

Monkey Devil!     At long last he has hit the Aruban shores.   That didn't take long.   Oh, my word. lol
We knew it would happen. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 13, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
-Geraldo

Karma, baby.....I can't think of a better place for it to catch up to him.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 13, 2011, 05:42:19 PM »

I openly admit to watching.. the dynamics never fail to amaze me.. I had to take a break from posting for awhile because I was so disturbed by the outcome of the trial it was affecting me negatively.. so watching Dr Phil say what we think is somehow gratifying to me.. and I dont think I was watching alone.... just sayin... 
I did not see it,but HLN is showing clips now. 
George Marie has a lot of makeup on. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: September 13, 2011, 05:45:51 PM »

West coast here and it just came on. Couldn't even watch 2 minutes of it I still cannot stomach those people and their lies. But lets face it this interview is just their paycheck and they will do just about anything for the almighty dollar.

Notice how fast they destroyed the car when they got it back from the police. They knew Caylee had been in there and they had the car destroyed. Anyone know if their pool is still up in their back yard? You can believe if Caylee had drowned in that pool it would have been gone so fast our heads would have spun around.

I just can't for the life of me understand how they can have no shame and continue on with bigger and bolder lies.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 13, 2011, 05:46:11 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
-Geraldo

We knew it would happen. 

We did, didn't we???     
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #739 on: September 13, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »

I didn't watch Dr. Phil.  I admit I kind of want to but just can't bring myself to watch anyone talk to or about any of them.  I didn't get home until 3:45 and had family with me and told them they were not allowed to turn it on at my house cause I didn't want to give Dr. Phil the ratings. 

I respect anyone that watched it as it is their choice and how else would be find out what was said! 

I want to know 2 things,  Was Dr. Phil hard on them and did we learn anything new?  These questions will be for today and tomorrow.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.