May 13, 2024, 06:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 300158 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: March 08, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

I am sending prayers for lovely Dolce & her babies, I sure hope they will all be ok!

Prayers and good thoughts for Dolce and the babies.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: March 08, 2009, 04:30:34 PM »

Why is the DEA there?

Looks like we are all asking that one...hmmmmmm

as for the missing item statement, I am not sure about NG but yes, it was made during the home tour... iirc
I was sure it was during the home tour, maybe there was more then one tour. 

I read the missing iten here
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

You need to scroll  down almost to the last of the article.

Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said.

"It's something that should always be there for her," she said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: March 08, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »

Had no clue she was pregnant w/twins!!!! Is she full term??  Prayers to her and the babies!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: March 08, 2009, 04:33:17 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

I am sending prayers for lovely Dolce & her babies, I sure hope they will all be ok!

Pray for Dolce to comfort and good heath to her and her babies...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: March 08, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 

I have not seen that anywhere, either.  Just speculation, from having been in a relationship with a very similar man.
Thanks 

How do we know Misty doesn't have a key?

We don't know that she does or doesn't have a key.  It's speculation, that's all.  They sure haven't given us much to work with! 

You're not kiddin' wyks! I'll bet this was much more fun with the Caylee case (not the part where Caylee was missing) when LE was giving out information constantly! I think that with all of the great minds here thinking about this it might be to their advantage at this point to give some stuff out - might jog some leads. I dunno...

Not really more fun, cuz then we had infomation overload and us reading for hours, if not days!    

Having gone from that case (too much info) to this one (not enough), it's like entering the twilight zone! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: March 08, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

If you know something - spill it - maybe I can really help... but saying stuff like Ron is a pussy and crap like that is not endearing me to your words or posts...
Wow. W/all due respect, is it a prerequisite that any post written here has to endear others???

And yes, would like to know who this is written to???

I inquired right after it was posted, because I didn't see anything in that post that called RC a P..........nor, do I feel the need to endear myself to a specific person. We all bring our own ideas, past experiences etc to SM and no one should feel like their opinion is "discounted" because they haven't been around long enough

Yes, I agree. And also I have kept myself quiet on observations of the families appearances, but I do believe it is human nature to make comments on that as well as life style. Just saying for example on the Caylee threads all the talk of that family, their appearance, their behavior, etc.

I agree, personally I remember looking at the Jon Benet Ramsey family and wondering if they had inadvertantly put her in the spotlight for some sick perv who get's off on little girls dresses up like adults, the Anthony family and the absurd stories they were spinning, same with Drew Peterson, etc. Although,

I never felt Mark Lunsford was guilty of harming his child, and I think it was due to how direct he was in his interviews, to me he came across very believeable. I don't get that with Ron;...just red flags.

I honestly can't remember many cases where the parents haven't come under scrutiny for at least a brief period of time.

IM, I believed Mark Lunsford from the get-go for that exact reason. (bolding) His living with his parents or his "look" had nothing to do with anything IMO. 

The things he said and the way he said them screamed he had nothing to do with it... to me. As you mentioned, the immediate family does come under scrutiny; and when they are not involved, they're typically quickly cleared so the investigation can move concentrically out from there.

This just goes to show us how unique we each are. And how we can pick up opposite vibes from the same things.

Mark was not cleared until Jessica was found. A TON of people thought he was guilty and crucified him over various lifestyle rumors, etc. I wasn't sure just like I'm not sure this time. However I did get a feeling in my heart that his heart was breaking.

And I get the same vibes from Ron - I feel his anxiety and love for his daughter. He is a little rough around the edges - who wouldn't be? He has a past - many good people do. He wasn't there when HLee went missing. He just wasn't and that is verified.

I just don't think Misty has the resources to cover up something thoroughly and for this long. I feel she is a naive 17-y-o girl who as a kid herself felt most comfortable sleeping with the little ones.

With Casey - I saw/see a cold and bitter soul. I never felt a mother's heart breaking for the horrible possibilities of what was happening to her daughter. And her lies were obvious from the beginning. We weren't picking apart every nuance of her statements - we were picking apart the obvious bald-faced factual errors. She is a born LIAR.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: March 08, 2009, 04:37:49 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 

I have not seen that anywhere, either.  Just speculation, from having been in a relationship with a very similar man.
Thanks 

How do we know Misty doesn't have a key?

I said it was speculation.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: March 08, 2009, 04:37:59 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18875478/index.html

In this video at .25sec you see Haleigh's actually bedroom w/toddler bed with no mattress on bed, because that mattress is in the Master bedroom.  Just something that maybe was overlooked by me; I got confused and wondered if Haleigh actually had a bedroom and why the mattress on the mbr flr.  I find it interesting that they had set up a room for her and she wasn't sleeping there.  I wonder if there was a reason for this...like she had started to get creepy vibes in that room and refused to sleep there recently?  I know in the video of new owner of the previous trailer the children shared a room, well, according to her.  So it just stands out to me that she had a room but wasn't using it and I'd like to know why??  So many damn questions here for me.

In a recent interview, I heard one of the gma's say that both kids were afraid to sleep alone in their rooms. 

As a parent, I know that it would take a bit of time/effort on the parent/caretaker's part to help them both work this out.  There are several things they could do, use nightlights, leave the doors open, assure them they'd be in the next room, etc.  Personally, I wouldn't just make them sleep in their rooms and not help them deal with their fears... Nor would I just bring them into my room at night, every night, either.  There are things that can help. 

Could be they were working on it and that was one night Misty may not have had patience or wanted to be consistent, whatever.  Could be they just figured the kids would grow out of their fears, I don't know cuz they aren't explaining much.  But a lot of kids do have fears of one thing or another and IMO it's up to the parent/caretaker to help them face their fears and get over them, not give in to them. 

Every home I've lived in - or been in - has the bedrooms together on the same end of the home; but there are all kinds of setups that fall within the norm that DON'T have it that way. From what I could tell, (either from a diagram or NG's tour -- I can't recall which) the kids' rooms were on the other side of the house... across the living room.... literally on the other side of the house.

Misty is 17 and alone all night in a sort of isolated (? is it? - neighbor-wise?) mobile home. It may have been comforting to her as well to have them there in the room.  The mobile home looks fairly large. ("Double wide" as they say?)

I can see the kids wanting to be in the master bedroom since their own rooms seem so far away and Dad is at work 3 nights (or 4?) a week.

And "word" Smile to the time and effort it may take to work out an everyone-sleeps-in-their-own-room routine.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: March 08, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »

Good thinks, best wishes, and prayers coming her way.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: March 08, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »

I just don't think Misty has the resources to cover up something thoroughly and for this long. I feel she is a naive 17-y-o girl who as a kid herself felt most comfortable sleeping with the little ones.

With Casey - I saw/see a cold and bitter soul. I never felt a mother's heart breaking for the horrible possibilities of what was happening to her daughter. And her lies were obvious from the beginning. We weren't picking apart every nuance of her statements - we were picking apart the obvious bald-faced factual errors. She is a born LIAR.
I don't think we can or should compare Misty to Casey Anthony. Misty did not give birth to HL or Jr. That's like comparing apples to nanners.

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: March 08, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »

I can see the kids wanting to be in the master bedroom since their own rooms seem so far away and Dad is at work 3 nights (or 4?) a week.
And G Granny Sykes said they fall asleep to the tv everynight - or was that TN?? Anyway, another reason they may sleep in the master bedroom. I did notice a flat screen tv during NG. Funny, they can afford a flat screen tv but no window curtains? They have to resort to blankets?????

Mark Twain:
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: March 08, 2009, 04:48:06 PM »

Prayers going up from here also.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: March 08, 2009, 04:48:07 PM »

I don't think we can or should compare Misty to Casey Anthony. Misty did not give birth to HL or Jr. That's like comparing apples to nanners.

I'm not comparing Misty and Casey as mothers. You misunderstood my post. You'll notice I was comparing all 4 Mark/Ron/Misty/Casey the vibes you get when you listen to someone about whether or not you think they're telling the truth. And how each one of us hear something different.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: March 08, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »

from WS

The door situation has really bothered me since we got a firsthand look last night.

Scenerio:

You are going to enter the home through THAT side entrance. You have to PULL open the screen door and then place the cinderblock to hold it in place.

Then (either its unlocked or you "pick it") you now turn the door handle and you PUSH the solid door open.

When you push that door open, you are also going to push anything (laundry) that is on the floor behind the door. So, whatever what was on the floor is going to end up BEHIND the door (laundry will now be between the door and the wall).

There will be nothing on the floor to HOLD that door open as you have pushed it out of the way when you opened it. So, now you have to PUT something in front of that door on the floor to keep it from swinging shut. Plus, you have to know that the door does slowly swing shut
(which you could observe once inside and past the door).

Point is - there just isn't something on the floor to "block" the solid door from swinging shut if you entered through it (you pushed everything out of the way just by opening the door). You have to make an effort to put something there to stop it from swinging back shut.

Does that make sense?

NOW with this.... and you add the fact that she only stated the door was wide open which is the door with the brick......this was IMO staged! JMO

Yes, I read that also, and my opinion is like you, I feel it was staged.

Yes exactly. Misty mentioned that a "brick" was holding open the screen door. Why not mention what was "propping" open the inside door? (keeping it from slowly swinging shut)

The inside door reported as WIDE open and found wide open by LE? (right?) If the inside door were closed, how would she have noticed that the screen door was propped open with a brick.... to tell 911 that it was propped open with a "brick" - the cinderblock?

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: March 08, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »

Prayers going up from here also.

Sorry didn't mess that qoute up on purpose.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: March 08, 2009, 04:52:20 PM »

And G Granny Sykes said they fall asleep to the tv everynight - or was that TN?? Anyway, another reason they may sleep in the master bedroom. I did notice a flat screen tv during NG. Funny, they can afford a flat screen tv but no window curtains? They have to resort to blankets?????

I don't think its appropriate to judge people by the things they own. This is purely judging their character based upon the fact that they own a flat screen tv. Most of America owns at least one - who knows - maybe it was a gift? What does that say about where Haleigh is?

IMO - its not a great investment to buy curtains for a place you may be renting for a short period of time. The entire family watched the tv - including the children.

There are many ways to look at the same thing - I am just refusing to judge their character based upon small things like this.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: March 08, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »

As to the blankets.. They've just been living there since Nov, if I recall correctly.  Ron's last place may not have needed curtains, they could have already been some there.  Which could explain them not having curtains in this home.  In the video it didn't look like there were curtains or blinds on the b.room window, and blankets do work nicely until one can afford something better.  Plus with Ron working the night shift, even had they had curtains/blinds, there could have been too much light for a day sleeper.  For my night shift working sons, nothing beats a blanket or tapesty over the window and it's coverings, to make it dark enough for them to sleep easily. 

I just moved from a house that had blinds all around, into an apt with no curtains/blinds anywhere.  I immediately put an unused blanket up in the l.room, cuz am waiting for patio door blinds to go on sale.  Might look hinky for now, but money needs to go for more important things atm.  Could have been the same with Ron and family.  Sure they may have a flat screen tv, yet that could have been a gift too. 

Just saying...

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: March 08, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »

from WS

The door situation has really bothered me since we got a firsthand look last night.

Scenerio:

You are going to enter the home through THAT side entrance. You have to PULL open the screen door and then place the cinderblock to hold it in place.

Then (either its unlocked or you "pick it") you now turn the door handle and you PUSH the solid door open.

When you push that door open, you are also going to push anything (laundry) that is on the floor behind the door. So, whatever what was on the floor is going to end up BEHIND the door (laundry will now be between the door and the wall).

There will be nothing on the floor to HOLD that door open as you have pushed it out of the way when you opened it. So, now you have to PUT something in front of that door on the floor to keep it from swinging shut. Plus, you have to know that the door does slowly swing shut
(which you could observe once inside and past the door).

Point is - there just isn't something on the floor to "block" the solid door from swinging shut if you entered through it (you pushed everything out of the way just by opening the door). You have to make an effort to put something there to stop it from swinging back shut.

Does that make sense?

NOW with this.... and you add the fact that she only stated the door was wide open which is the door with the brick......this was IMO staged! JMO

Yes, I read that also, and my opinion is like you, I feel it was staged.

Yes exactly. Misty mentioned that a "brick" was holding open the screen door. Why not mention what was "propping" open the inside door? (keeping it from slowly swinging shut)

The inside door reported as WIDE open and found wide open by LE? (right?) If the inside door were closed, how would she have noticed that the screen door was propped open with a brick.... to tell 911 that it was propped open with a "brick" - the cinderblock?

IMO some piece of laundry could have easily been pushed in front of the door to hold it open. It was stated that there was laundry on the floor. Why not just take your foot and slide some of it in front of the door so it stays open?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: March 08, 2009, 05:01:27 PM »

Good thinks, best wishes, and prayers coming her way.
Oh I will pray and think of Dolce and the babies. And the Dad of course too ! How far along is she ? I know she posted an ultrasound a long time ago and things were good. I can't remember a due date.  ???
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: March 08, 2009, 05:01:59 PM »

From the video tour of the home, we saw that the inside door does not stay open by itself.  Something had to have been propping that door open as well, if LE indeed find it 'wide open'.  Interesting that in the 911 call, they didn't just say something like, 'both doors were propped open'. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.