May 13, 2024, 07:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 7 - 5/16/2011  (Read 173775 times)
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: May 16, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »

NG just led out with this teaser:

"Tot mom jurors arrested!"

WTH???????????????????

I think they may be referring to the "old" charges that were revealed about some PJ's.

(DUI's and drug charges were mentioned in another sentence along with this headline)

JMO

NANCY GRACE should be ashamed of herself. PT's arrested in the past for DUI and misdemeanor pot possesion. She is actually comparing this to first degree felony murder. WTF!  None of these folks most likely did not spend a day in jail.  Give me a break. Its nonsense like that that gives Baez credence when he mocks her show.

Fully agree. She is just despicable, imo.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: May 16, 2011, 08:54:26 PM »

nikkibnurse..what makes you say that the defence is gonna go with that defence? Is it just what you are thinking? Or have you heard that's what they are gonna do? Just curious thanks Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: May 16, 2011, 08:56:19 PM »

She is doing great now Klaas! Thanks!  sheis actually running for Miss South Carolina in June..and Chiari and Childrens Miracle Network are her platform. It angers me that Bozo is allowing this as adefense, and just shows how inept he is.Chiari is hereditary. I am sure casey will say that she has it, and therefore, Caylee had it and that is how she died. However, while some people can die from Chiari if the  spinal fluid pressure is not released, its highly unlikely. Also, if  Caylee would have been sick enough with Chiari to die from it, she more than likely would have had scoliosis, tethered spine, motor skill impairments, etc. While not all people show symptoms, some actually never do, alot of people suffer with the aforementioned symptoms...and when someone dies from it, they complain of debilitating headaches....and Caylee looked healthy to me!!

O/T  Fantastic Nikki!!!  Please keep us posted on the competition!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: May 16, 2011, 08:58:00 PM »

NG just led out with this teaser:

"Tot mom jurors arrested!"

WTH???????????????????

Lol! That's what got me googling news.
She's such a drama queen.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: May 16, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »

nikkibnurse..what makes you say that the defence is gonna go with that defence? Is it just what you are thinking? Or have you heard that's what they are gonna do? Just curious thanks Smile

Not Nikki but I'm sure I read somewhere a long time ago, that was one of their theories.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: May 16, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »

Hey guys.. IIRC, in the beginning of the week last week, Bozo mentioned a few things while talking with PJ's... He said something to the effect of " his client having an under developed brain". I have a friend who has been following this case fairly closely...they called me yesterday and told me that what Bozo was referring to was Chiari I Malformation... Now,how my friend got their info,  I cannot speculate. I do know,however, that my friend is a very reliable source with an endless flow of information... I have learned not to ask....LOL.. I just sit back and watch it all unfold after information is given to me...My friend is always 99.99 % accurate..and they called to tell me this because of my Chiari connection, and knew I would wanna hear THIS humdinger!! I wish I could give you links and resources, but I cannot...you guys will have to take my word on  this one for now....

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 16, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »

Hey guys.. IIRC, in the beginning of the week last week, Bozo mentioned a few things while talking with PJ's... He said something to the effect of " his client having an under developed brain". I have a friend who has been following this case fairly closely...they called me yesterday and told me that what Bozo was referring to was Chiari I Malformation... Now,how my friend got their info,  I cannot speculate. I do know,however, that my friend is a very reliable source with an endless flow of information... I have learned not to ask....LOL.. I just sit back and watch it all unfold after information is given to me...My friend is always 99.99 % accurate..and they called to tell me this because of my Chiari connection, and knew I would wanna hear THIS humdinger!! I wish I could give you links and resources, but I cannot...you guys will have to take my word on  this one for now....

Yes I remember that.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: May 16, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »

BINGO!! I heard that and I also heard the word chiari but just let it go by..Good catch!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: May 16, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »

Not Nikki but I'm sure I read somewhere a long time ago, that was one of their theories.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/chiari-malformation/DS00839/DSECTION=symptoms
 ::snipping2::

The more common types of Chiari malformation are:

* Type I (adult)
    * Type II (pediatric)

In Chiari malformation type I, signs and symptoms usually appear during late childhood or adulthood. Chiari II malformation is usually noted by ultrasound during pregnancy or at birth or early infancy. Although these types are less serious than the more rare pediatric forms, types III and IV, signs and symptoms still can be life disrupting.

Chiari malformation type I
Headaches, often severe, are the classic symptom of Chiari malformation. They're typically precipitated with sudden coughing, sneezing or straining. People with Chiari malformation type I can also experience:

* Neck pain (running down the shoulders at times)
    * Unsteady gait (problems with balance)
    * Poor hand coordination (fine motor skills)
    * Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet
    * Dizziness
    * Difficulty swallowing (sometimes accompanied by gagging, choking and vomiting)
    * Vision problems (blurred or double vision)
    * Slurred speech

Less often, people with Chiari malformation may experience:

* Ringing or buzzing in the ears (tinnitus)
    * Poor bladder control
    * Chest pain, in a band-like pattern around the chest
    * Curvature of the spine (scoliosis) related to spinal cord impairment
    * Abnormal breathing — specifically, sleep apnea, characterized by periods of breathing cessation during sleep

::snipping2::

lots of info here..but so far I see nothing that could be used as a defense for killing your child...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: May 16, 2011, 09:10:41 PM »

blink wrote an article about the defense possibly using chiari.. let me go find the link
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: May 16, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »

We were talking yesterday or Saturday about how the defense was getting some of it's info.  I just saw this.  Interesting:

http://www.wikihow.com/Track-a-Fake-Facebook-Account
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: May 16, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/12/12/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-expert-witness-order-reveal-jose-baez-defense-strategy/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: May 16, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »

Thanks Sunshine!  I thought I remembered Blink doing an article on it!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1073 on: May 16, 2011, 09:15:05 PM »

Is this why they keep asking if PJs have seen the Dr. G show?
Very interesting reading
Thank you
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: May 16, 2011, 09:18:58 PM »

thanks sunshine...interesting....but if they say Caylee suffered from this would that noy have to prove it??  and of course they can't as her remains were skeletonized.  back to reading more on this...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: May 16, 2011, 09:19:51 PM »

We were talking yesterday or Saturday about how the defense was getting some of it's info.  I just saw this.  Interesting:

http://www.wikihow.com/Track-a-Fake-Facebook-Account

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: May 16, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »

Yay! Thanks so much for finding a link to back up the claim.... Now,with that being said,I am your Chiari go to gal! I can give you first hand experience...because, where there is a list of symptoms, each and every diagnosed person experiences Chiari differently..that is because it is so unknown... My daughter and I both are in several different Chiari support groups, and have met people all over the US with Chiari..everyone experiences different things at different times...and some people have to undergo surgery several times before it actually works for them...BUT, I do not know of ANYONE that we have EVER met who has had mental disturbances/ personality issues from it..and of all of the kids with it who have died, they had been sick for a long time...surgery after surgey...not just well one minute and dead the nest..no....does NOT happen..... There was one young man with it whodied suddenly..but he had been have excrutiating headaches and also had other health problems..while Chiari is scary, and it  was horrible to have a child diagnosed with it, it is not life threatening for the most part....try again, Bozo....

"God dont like ugly"
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: May 16, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »

I think they keep asking about DrG's show because Dr G is the medical examiner who did Caylee's autopsy. 
They don't want any Doc G fans on the jury.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: May 16, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »

Today, I allowed myself to wonder how I would react if it were my son and granddaughter in this situation.  He is such a good father, it is not possible to fully put myself in the place of the Anthony parents.  But, I think I would die and go to hell for my son.  My entire life I wanted to be a mother,  after ten  years of marriage, I was handed the miracle that is my now 30 year old son.

My granddaughter is now five.  But as much as I love her,  it is not the same as the love I have for my sons  ( I now have three ).  Even if I suspected he had committed such a crime,  I would still love him.  I could not lie for him, I could not make excuses, but I would be there 24/7.

I can also understand how the family might choose to allow themselves to take the "rap".  They are older, they have lived their lives.  If it is death, rather than life in prison, I think most parents would want to save their child.  Rational or not.

I hope KC is found guilty, I hope the Anthony's accept reality and insist KC accept responsibility.  But if they are dealing with their own mental health issues and demons, that is the only way they can parent. 

Just thinking out loud.
Terri
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1079 on: May 16, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »

Hi all.  I slept most of today cause was having ISP issues this morning, and I don't have time to read 54 pages right now.  Can a nice monkey just tell me how we are doing on jury selection?  Where we are?

I am a medical transcriptionist, and I am not expert, but in all the reports on Chiari malformations I type, they usually have a shunt to handle the spinal fluid flow.  Many of the reports I have typed have been where a patient goes in with splitting headaches and/or neurological changes and they might have a blockage in the shunt.  None of them kill their kids though.  I would also think this would have been mentioned by now by the family or someone. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.