May 21, 2024, 12:13:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 149444 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2007, 01:43:12 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Rob"
I do not believe they have found Natalee's remains for a few reasons.

You don't sound very optimistic any more, Rob.

Have you heard anything about what is going on that we haven't posted?  Can you email anybody and find out anything more?  If so, please do.

I think they have to have a reason to search the Sloot compound.  I wonder if they will dig up that new concrete as they should do.

No one who is a prime suspect in a murder investiation pours concete unless they are just plain nuts.  Or arrogant as heck.

oh I am Anna... I just dont think they have found Natalee... this is a search for something else like matching physical evidence.

I have not heard anything else just yet...this search to me looks like it is just getting started and they appear to be hunkering down..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »

Kermit post #94

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2007, 01:44:13 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
Anything from our FP posters?  I haven't had time to check,

Nope, nothing new.  Most of our FP posters with info are in the NL.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2007, 01:45:35 PM »

have you heard from tom or red?
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »

Hi everyone!

This is awsome news we are getting out of Aruba. I am saying prayers and have high hopes that something will be good that comes out of this.

The KLPD have to have probable cause to do a search. They have new evidence to get a search warrent, no other reason.   If they find something they can re-arrest Paulus and Joran. So, there has to be something up.

Keeping the faith.

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2007, 01:47:36 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
have you heard from tom or red?

No, but I know Red has been very busy with work lately.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »

OK - I need to go into lurk and work mode.  I'll be watching from my laptop and will try to post anything new if I see it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: April 27, 2007, 01:53:48 PM »

Anna- about your comment about the concrete... everyone knows that they had concrete work performed. I would think that is an area that any good investigator would be looking at and trying to determine if there is a chance that Natalee could be located there. How could they leave that stone unturned?

If there is any inkling that she is under that concrete, they will rip it up... just my opinion of course.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 27, 2007, 01:53:55 PM »

FYI - before I go.  I deleted a couple of posts.  Will explain later but for a good reason.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »

I have to go too but if anybody hears anything please post with big text headline so I will see if just passing by!

If Paulus DROVE away, he is not in custody if he is in charge of his own person like that.  At least, not any custody I can recognize.

But it does sound as though he will NOT be allowed on the property during the search.  Guess he and Anita can stay with their best buds of the prosecution office, Ben Vocking.  I hope the Dutch know not to tell Vocking anything!

A tent is a very good sign.

Be Back Later!  Post if you hear anything.

Rob and any others with contacts on the island, try to get info out of them!!  I know you are but if you can, get them to listen to radio as well as it is supposed to have news first which makes sense since not printed, etc.

LiL Puma, that link you posted has an article about Joran and it looks favorable to him.   Evil or Very Mad   I sure hope not but then if he thinks people are believing him, he tends to prattle on more so might be a good thing in the end.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 27, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »

This posted by BF @ FOB:
I'm sure y'all recall J2K were released "with predjudice."  Mr. Van der Sloot was cleared as a suspect.

You don't just question these people on a whim.  It doesn't matter if you're the Queen, you still have to go through the courts.  That idiot Cohen announced in DEC 05 that J2K were going to be "re-questioned."  Never happened.  HMI and monkeys threw a hissy fit.  LOL

The only way these people can be re-questioned if if they choose to be which IMO, their attorneys would advise against.  Enough is enough.

Vis
~~~~

Keep that train pic handy Klaas,I have a feeling we're gonna need it again. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: April 27, 2007, 01:58:59 PM »

here's another thing.. paulus was released from suspect status... they have to have SOMETHING on him to even question him.. there is no other way around that.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »

here's another thing.. paulus was released from suspect status... they have to have SOMETHING on him to even question him.. there is no other way around that.

Well there in his house as we speak..Lets hope they find something in addition to what prompted that search.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »

Geeze - i hate typing on this laptop

There are some pictures of thhe VDS and the search at this link

http://www.24ora.com/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »

But do we know he is even being questioned??  That seems to be the mystery.  I would assume the search warrant is for probable cause, but are they talking to him or what??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2007, 02:07:15 PM »

Jay on FP posted this link.
http://www.24ora.com/
says it's in pap but has pix

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2007, 02:07:27 PM »

Posted by Blenchi at refugees:

Just heard on the radio that PvdS is not in costidy. The KLPD are searching the garden.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2007, 02:09:40 PM »

Anna, maybe its wishful thinking on my part, but I really think they have something here. I learned way more about Dutch Law than I ever intended to and to be honest, there is no way that Paulus could even be questioned.. and I dont think he is volunteering for this with the Carlo + VDS law firm on the line here. That Law Firm could go down the terlit in the blink of an eye if Paulus is as involved as we all believe he is.

I hope they have something solid. I know that Art Wood said there is a ton of circumstantial evidence and that would be enough to bring them in, but I think they need more in this case because of the inept ALE.

+++

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2007, 02:09:58 PM »

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Maine, born and raised!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

Weird..When the ALE showed up to do the first search they thought the Garden area was suspicious..Of course they were restricted from searching it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.