May 06, 2024, 12:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 450710 times)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #760 on: September 28, 2009, 02:52:43 PM »

Keeping Hope Alive for Haleigh

thanks Brandi!! Beautiful child where are you??? an angelic monkey
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 28, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »

And as this is an open board for discussion we can discuss TH whether or not some consider him a nut right?  It is open to all right?

I have my theories and others have theirs.  I just don't like the way these characters, members of Haleigh's family insinuated themselves in an ongoing investigation from the beginning.  And I agree they are all liers to a certain extent but we are here to discuss that right?

I don't know if I believe that Marie Griffis and/or Crystal Sheffield did anything intentionally wrong when setting up HaleighBug - or with this search.

I don't know if I believe that this search was a set-up.  Sounds pretty crazy to me.

But I do think that we should be able to discuss (within the terms of service here, of course, and with respect to Klaas and mods) the characters and/or mental illnesses of those involved or who have involved themselves.

The rumors are difficult for me - so many of them.  Actions are much more factbased in my mind.

As their is little fact and even less physical evidence in this case all options should be on the table imo.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 28, 2009, 02:57:14 PM »

thanks Brandi!! Beautiful child where are you??? an angelic monkey

That's what I keep asking every time I work on one of these.

Just mind-boggling to me.

And sadder than I can express.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: September 28, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

Beautiful picture of a beautiful child Brandi - prayers for Haleigh always  an angelic monkey

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: September 28, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »

All I'm saying is:

if we are all here for Haleigh than we should be free to look at it from all angles.  And free to agree or disagree with whatever news source we choose.  Not have it repeatedly stated when one feels anothers source or angle of thought is from a nut. imo 

Im sorry, fact, if I offended you by calling him a nut. 

No I don't know him from Adam, thank you very much for your sweet concern about my feelings.  But I have always thought KP was a POS on the money train.  And imo one does have to wonder about the whole situation.  Leave no stone unturned.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 28, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »

thanks, Brandi  an angelic monkey

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: September 28, 2009, 03:04:47 PM »

All I'm saying is:

if we are all here for Haleigh than we should be free to look at it from all angles.  And free to agree or disagree with whatever news source we choose.  Not have it repeatedly stated when one feels anothers source or angle of thought is from a nut. imo 

Im sorry, fact, if I offended you by calling him a nut. 

No I don't know him from Adam, thank you very much for your sweet concern about my feelings.  But I have always thought KP was a POS on the money train.  And imo one does have to wonder about the whole situation.  Leave no stone unturned.

I totally agree about KP.

and others, lol.

I just don't have it in me right now to invest myself into the carp that some of these people have started and continue.  They really have nothing to do with HaLeigh - although they want so much to be at the center that they, imo.

I'm still sitting here wondering what Misty is up to.  I really feel that she is the key to this whole thing.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 28, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »

I was going to say that they want so much to be at the center that they have prostituted any morals they might have.

imo, of course.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: September 28, 2009, 03:21:56 PM »

IM it still does not mean this did not take place.  This fake search and KP getting in tight with someone at PCSO who was showing her evidence in the beginning. 

And you must admit you have busted yourself on certain characters in this case.  Characters that directly had a hand in raising Haleigh. 

I watch people who/are/were directly involved in Haleigh's upbringing get torn to shreds everyday on this thread, we all do.  Enough said imo.

I'm not sure what this means.

Are you saying that it's inappropriate for Haleigh's family members to be discussed?

Not trying to start anything, just wondering what you mean.

No I'm NOt saying they should not be discussed but what gives us the right to dog her family which dogs Haleigh at the same time and no one else? IMO

I have to respectfully disagree.

Almost all of her family members have criminal records.  There are lies being told.  And we are into the 8th month and it's looking like strange things are afoot in Satsuma.

As a true crime message board, this stuff is going to be discussed and people are going to have opinions.  But I will say that I believe that every single person here has only one priority:  for HaLeigh to be found.

It's hard not to look at this and not have certain feelings about everyone involved.

Unfortunately, everyone involved in this case has a tainted history of some sort - Im not picking sides in this case or on this forum, never have BUT I am a firm believer in leaving no stone unturned but in doing so it should be made clear what incident involves which individuals.   This alleged occurrence in March for example, doesnt appear to involve Crystal herself but possibly members of her family - its no different than things that have occurred in the Cummings or Croslin families/friend circles that are being questioned/discussed, investigated as to what is indeed factual.  I also agree that one must take a careful look at the source as well, unfortunately there are way too many seedy characters & not a ton of integrity to rely on. 
I believe that Crystal's exlawyer Kim P is part of the problem.  Kim does not have a stellar reputation.  It's difficult for ordinary people to know what they are getting themselves into upon hiring an (unethical) member of the bar.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 28, 2009, 03:23:34 PM »

Misty is probably at the beach enjoying her freedom ... maybe her last days of freedom.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 28, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »

Wonder if NG is gonna cover the case tonight???   Wonder if Misty is coming home today or if she is already back and staying with someone else in SatSuma?   Wonder if Ronald and Misty have made-up and she is gonna go back to GM Sykes house..Wonder when Lisa Croslin is gonna be brought back to Putnam County??? Wonder if we are ever gonna find out where HaLeigh is or what happened to her????????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: September 28, 2009, 03:43:06 PM »

Quote from: strayze link=topic=6184.msg 961654#msg 961654 date=1254165716
Quote from: Cappuccino link=topic=6184.mmsg 961618mmsg 961618date=1254163680
Quote from: fatfatcat lurkernk=topic=6184.msg961578#msg961578 date=1254162589
Quote from: fatcafatcat lurker=topic=6184.msg961557#msg961557 date=1254161947
IM it still does not mean this did not take place.  This fake search and KP getting in tight with someone at PCSO who was showing her evidence in the beginning. 

And you must admit you have busted yourself on certain characters in this case.  Characters that directly had a hand in raising Haleigh. 

I watch people who/are/were directly involved in Haleigh's upbringing get torn to shreds everyday on this thread, we all do.  Enough said imo.

I'm not sure what this means.

Are you saying that it's inappropriate for Haleigh's family members to be discussed?

Not trying to start anything, just wondering what you mean.

No I'm NOt saying they should not be discussed but what gives us the right to dog her family which dogs Haleigh at the same time and no one else? IMO

I have to respectfully disagree.

Almost all of her family members have criminal records.  There are lies being told.  And we are into the 8th month and it's looking like strange things are afoot in Satsuma.

As a true crime message board, this stuff is going to be discussed and people are going to have opinions.  But I will say that I believe that every single person here has only one priority:  for HaLeigh to be found.

It's hard not to look at this and not have certain feelings about everyone involved.

Unfortunately, everyone involved in this case has a tainted history of some sort - Im not picking sides in this case or on this forum, never have BUT I am a firm believer in leaving no stone unturned but in doing so it should be made clear what incident involves which individuals.   This alleged occurrence in March for example, doesnt appear to involve Crystal doesn'tf but possibly members of her family - its no different than things that have occurred in the Cummings or Croslin families/friend circles that are being questioned/discussed, investigated as to what is indeed factual.  I also agree that one must take a careful look at the source as well, unfortunately there are way too many seedy characters & not a ton of integrity to rely on. 
I believe that Crystal's exlawyer Kim P is part of the probex lawyerm does not have a stellar reputation.  It's difficult for ordinary people to know what they are getting themselves into upon hiring an (unethical) member of the bar.

Agreed, Kim P does not have a stellar reputation, she's tainted loaded self-interest with a streak of meanness running thru her veins.   I was ecstatic to find out thank goodness she is Crystal's ex attorney.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 28, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »

HLN reporting that a man claiming to be an FBI informant with physic abilities is the author of the letter delivered to the St Augustine Record newspaper building by the lady dressed in scrubs.

Man's name not given.

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: September 28, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »

# Question for RC's attorney is........Where is Ronald?5 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 28, 2009, 03:57:11 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/community/my_st_johns_sun/2009-09-28/story/cadaver_dog_search_in_haleigh_cummings_case_does_not_find

Cadaver dog search in Haleigh Cummings case does not find her

Investigators using cadaver-sensing dogs to check a tip describing the burial site for Putnam County’s missing Haleigh Cummings did not find her there.

The site near the Satsuma doublewide mobile home where the kindergartner disappeared in February had been checked before, said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He said the search was retraced last week because the tip provided directions, distances and angles to turn.

“This tip was kind of specific,” he said.

Schauland said a woman who dropped the tip off at the St. Augustine Record Wednesday later told detectives she was passing it on from a retired FBI informant who is in his early 80s. He said she did not name the man.

“Hopefully she will get him to talk to us,” Schauland said. The woman’s name has not been released.

Investigators want to know where the man got his information.

Detectives have investigated more than 4,000 leads in the case.

Cadaver dogs had already checked the spot that was investigated again last week.

snipped

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: September 28, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »

HLN reporting that a man claiming to be an FBI informant with physic abilities is the author of the letter delivered to the St Augustine Record newspaper building by the lady dressed in scrubs.

Man's name not given.
Oh  my word....where does the madness stop....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 28, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21137323/detail.html

oh Lord.......whats next.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: September 28, 2009, 04:00:44 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/community/my_st_johns_sun/2009-09-28/story/cadaver_dog_search_in_haleigh_cummings_case_does_not_find

Cadaver dog search in Haleigh Cummings case does not find her

Investigators using cadaver-sensing dogs to check a tip describing the burial site for Putnam County’s missing Haleigh Cummings did not find her there.

The site near the Satsuma doublewide mobile home where the kindergartner disappeared in February had been checked before, said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He said the search was retraced last week because the tip provided directions, distances and angles to turn.

“This tip was kind of specific,” he said.

Schauland said a woman who dropped the tip off at the St. Augustine Record Wednesday later told detectives she was passing it on from a retired FBI informant who is in his early 80s. He said she did not name the man.

“Hopefully she will get him to talk to us,” Schauland said. The woman’s name has not been released.

Investigators want to know where the man got his information.

Detectives have investigated more than 4,000 leads in the case.

Cadaver dogs had already checked the spot that was investigated again last week.

snipped

BBM.

Thanks, cece!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 28, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 28, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Bombscrapnal!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.