May 05, 2024, 11:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 299365 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:29 PM »

Misty looks like she may be on the "H". Was def not coherent on the 911 calls or afterward. Too many inconsistencies w/the bed thing. She says on the 911 call "I was cleaning", then says "We were sleeping". Which is it? I have yet to see Misty in a short-sleeved shirt. And she always has that faraway look in her eyes. If she couldn't get "H", maybe she was taking Oxycontin. I think I heard that somewhere (cannot remember where - maybe Geraldo???) Maybe that is why she did not wake up IF someone took HL while she was asleep/passed out.

I wonder if LE did any drug testing on Ron and Misty...

I was wondering if that was behind Ron's new buzzed hair~nothing to test, because the others are too easy to pass even if dirty.

Thinking outloud- I wonder if Misty will get a buzz cut next....

and also one of those Brazilian wax jobs while she is at it after reading Rana's post! tee hee!

OMG.. Ron and Misty with a brazilian wax job...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #701 on: March 05, 2009, 09:48:27 PM »

Misty looks like she may be on the "H". Was def not coherent on the 911 calls or afterward. Too many inconsistencies w/the bed thing. She says on the 911 call "I was cleaning", then says "We were sleeping". Which is it? I have yet to see Misty in a short-sleeved shirt. And she always has that faraway look in her eyes. If she couldn't get "H", maybe she was taking Oxycontin. I think I heard that somewhere (cannot remember where - maybe Geraldo???) Maybe that is why she did not wake up IF someone took HL while she was asleep/passed out.

I was wondering if that was behind Ron's new buzzed hair~nothing to test, because the others are too easy to pass even if dirty.

and also one of those Brazilian wax jobs while she is at it after reading Rana's post! tee hee!

LMAO~good one!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:37 PM »

Let's not forget Ron's sista - Crystal. OMG!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: March 05, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

Double OMG You are going to fit in SOOO well here!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 05, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »

OMG...Ron's sister Crystal needs a brazilian wax job on her head.......
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 05, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »

OMG...Ron's sister Crystal needs a brazilian wax job on her head.......

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: March 05, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »

Thanks, IM, holy sheep shit, I am in stitches!!! 

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

Thanks, IM, holy sheep shit, I am in stitches!!! 

I'm LMAO too~sometimes these cases are so frustrating that you need the levity, and here they don't ban you for that either

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: March 05, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »

Have any of you been on the CSO board? Bleeding hearts for sure. Not too many true "sleuths". Just wondering.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: March 05, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpeona or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: March 05, 2009, 09:59:31 PM »

TEE HEE Smile

I disgust my-own-self sometimes the way I think **snort**

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: March 05, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »

(and I **snort** at my own comments - which is really kind of sad......)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: March 05, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »

Have any of you been on the CSO board? Bleeding hearts for sure. Not too many true "sleuths". Just wondering.

No, I don't even know what CSO stands for.....I just post here and lurk other places.....what is CSO?

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: March 05, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

I am a newbie too....I have been lurking here since the kc/caylee case and now Haleighs case.  I live in the midwest and have become so consumed by these cases, it is just so sad and shocking the thought of loosing a child.  I have four children and thankfully my youngest is now 16.  But still worry about them all every day.  I love this site! So much more information than what I can get off of NG!  Monkeys are all doing a great job here!!!

FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »

here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

Well I don't live anyway near there but I do have some really cool gossip from my home town.  Does that count?   

Thank you for the welcome.  I did exchange a couple of PM's over there but nothing bad except questioning the so called family members with another poster whos posts kept getting deleted along with mine.

I guess to tell why and how I feel about this case I will have to reveal information that I have posted on that site.  Oh well it was fun while it lasted

I have a-lot of experience with people like Misty, Ron and Crystal.  When I say a-lot I mean A-LOT!  I really don't see any of them being involved in this unless of course Misty left those kids alone.  I don't see Ron as a drug user, actually I have to say I am impressed with him.  I am impressed with him because he is young, has a decent job, took the incentive to get custody of his kids and appears to have a loving relationship with his kids.  I wish I could say the same for the people I deal with.  I know that they probably put the best pictures up however seeing him brushing his teeth with the kids says a-lot to me.  Misty is young and I think has had a rough life.  She wants to feel wanted by someone and I really believe that she was a good caretaker to those kids.  I think she found something that made her feel wanted and loved.  They may or may not have questionable friends but I would expect that from them.  Relatives, well what can you say?  You don't have a choose about who you are related to.  Crystal?  I have always said if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.  I do not think she had anything to do with this.  Chad, whoa he gives me the willies!  I get bad vibes from him.  Crystal's mom?  IMO I think she is the abuser in Crystal's life not Ron.  (Can I say that).  Oh yeah and the drug dealer of the families. 

I keep going back to a SO and the cousin.  A SO because out of jail most of them will always reoffend especially if their crimes were against young kids.  Unless of course "it" was cut off.  They prey on people, watch and wait.  They insert themselves into lives of people who have young kids and who are young themselves.  They will present themselves as caring people.  I am fairly sure neither of them checked to see if people around them were SO.

The cousin sounds like a bad ass wannabe to me.  I wouldn't doubt that he took Haleigh and has her hidden somewhere.  I don't think he thought it would go this far.  Maybe he was trying to teach them a lesson.  I think he thought they knew he took Haleigh and wouldn't call the police.  I sure hope that's the case because I don't want to think if he took her he harmed her.  Not sure because he appears to have a temper.  Young with a temper isn't good.

Those are my thoughts.  I do think we will know by the end of this weekend what happened to her.  Then again I thought Drew Peterson would be in jail by now.

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 05, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

I am a newbie too....I have been lurking here since the kc/caylee case and now Haleighs case.  I live in the midwest and have become so consumed by these cases, it is just so sad and shocking the thought of loosing a child.  I have four children and thankfully my youngest is now 16.  But still worry about them all every day.  I love this site! So much more information than what I can get off of NG!  Monkeys are all doing a great job here!!!

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS.........
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: March 05, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpeona or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones
Is that Dan S?? The one Misty took a ride with allegedly??

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: March 05, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Welcome to the cage Jules~glad you joined us.

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: March 05, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

No, I don't even know what CSO stands for.....I just post here and lurk other places.....what is CSO?
Crimesearchers

www.crimesearchers.com

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: March 05, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpoena or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones
Is that Dan S?? The one Misty took a ride with allegedly??

you mean literally or figuratively Yes, that's the one.....

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.