May 13, 2024, 07:11:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 395151 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d23-Casey-Anthony-update-Read-the-foreclosure-documents-filed-against-George-and-Cindy-Anthony
Casey Anthony update: Read the foreclosure documents filed against George and Cindy Anthony
February 23, 6:16 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.

WOW - I don't think I have ever seen such a list of high ranking law enforcement people. Even the FBI investigators from Quantico - she has nothing to hide and is sparing no expense in proving they slandered and libeled her. Unfortunately the Anthony's homeowner's insurance will most likely pay off and it will never go to court with all the evidence she has available.

nrcg!!   John Morgan  I love it!! 

Another possibility among others mentioned-the Anthonys don't want any assets now due to this pending lawsuit.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2010, 08:00:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.

WOW - I don't think I have ever seen such a list of high ranking law enforcement people. Even the FBI investigators from Quantico - she has nothing to hide and is sparing no expense in proving they slandered and libeled her. Unfortunately the Anthony's homeowner's insurance will most likely pay off and it will never go to court with all the evidence she has available.

Another possibility among others mentioned-the Anthonys don't want any assets now due to this pending lawsuit.

I am so sorry I got in the middle of your quote - it has been a while since I have been here and evidently forgot how to post. 10 lashes with a wet noodle. LOL

Here is what I was trying to say:

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2010, 08:01:10 PM »

Well, well, well so Brad lost his home too. I guarantee this is some elaborate plan of the Anthony's. How do you get a loan modification  if you have no job to pay it back? There is a difference in losing your job through no fault of your own.....but these two are just not going to work.

I am betting they are working out someway to scam the bank. I noticed that George had not signed the notes and in most states if the spouse has not signed they cannot lose their part. If I were them, I would be very leary of taking Conway's advice since he was not effective in keeping his condo.

Just one of their cruises would have paid the less than $6,000 they are behind. Maybe they should have stayed at home and paid their house payments or even worse get a damn job instead of acting like they are entitled to have everything given to them and paid for with the blood of Caylee.

I am just so certain that there is a method behind this madness, and they are working the system to their advantage!

Time will tell.

O/T: Turbo, left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1080069#msg1080069 last night Wink

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2010, 08:13:47 PM »

WHY wouldn't Lee help his parents to keep from losing their home???  Makes me think even more that their plan is to be rid of the home.

Oh...I just remembered....the Government has a program to help people who are unable to pay their mortgage and their homes are in danger of being foreclosed.  I don't know the details on it...but I know there is a program.

Unfortunately that program is a bogus as the half wit in the White House who told it was available. I know of hundreds of people who have tried to use that program and it is non existent. There were never any funds set up through the government for it. They spent trillions of dollars and the only thing they rescued was the bankers and the unions. Some banks will work with people but theirs is BOA who has no reason to work with them because they had the money and did not pay for over 8 months. There are circumstances where they will, but people have to show they had no means to have paid them. If the Anthony's tried to plead this with the bank they could be prosecuted for fraud with all the money they have taken in from TV shows, and their foundation.
Hey, maybe they will try it...............hehehehehe

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2010, 08:25:31 PM »

I am betting they are working out someway to scam the bank. I noticed that George had not signed the notes and in most states if the spouse has not signed they cannot lose their part. If I were them, I would be very leary of taking Conway's advice since he was not effective in keeping his condo.

Just one of their cruises would have paid the less than $6,000 they are behind. Maybe they should have stayed at home and paid their house payments or even worse get a damn job instead of acting like they are entitled to have everything given to them and paid for with the blood of Caylee.

I am just so certain that there is a method behind this madness, and they are working the system to their advantage!

Time will tell.

O/T: Turbo, left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1080069#msg1080069 last night Wink
[/quote]

Thank u so much !! Do I look cute now?  I love the avatar.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2010, 08:26:26 PM »

Time will tell.

Thank u so much !! Do I look cute now?  I love the avatar.
[/quote]

Of course. LOL

Welcome back!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2010, 08:28:13 PM »

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.    I'll bet he didn't want to discuss his foreclosure, and he is helping the Anthonys with theirs, sure makes sense 

I saw that....uuummmm guess business isn't so good for Brad....even with all the free publicity...KARMA's a BITCH!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2010, 08:30:06 PM »

Geezee....you'd think the Misled's would sell the Bass Boat and help them out? 

Maybe George & CinCin are gonna tell us next that they are forced to live on it. lol

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d23-Casey-Anthony-update-Read-the-foreclosure-documents-filed-against-George-and-Cindy-Anthony
Casey Anthony update: Read the foreclosure documents filed against George and Cindy Anthony
February 23, 6:16 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

I would have been cleaning people's toilets or digging ditches...I would at least have been making an effort to try to save my home....but no not these pond scum...they'd rather not pay their bills than work and then moan and groan. I have no sympathy for them.  My sympathy is reserved for all those people who do everything they possibly can and still lose their homes.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2010, 08:36:14 PM »

The lawsuit is not against them....it's against KC.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »

Night Monks....til tomorrow!   Keep believing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »

I am so sorry I got in the middle of your quote - it has been a while since I have been here and evidently forgot how to post. 10 lashes with a wet noodle. LOL

So true-an amazing power packed list-and good for her!; But, I have a question:  Since they have not been paying their mortgage payments, have they been paying their homeowner's insurance payments?  And, if so-what an interesting twist.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

They prefer to expend the money in cruises than  pay their house? mmmm
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »

WHY wouldn't Lee help his parents to keep from losing their home???  Makes me think even more that their plan is to be rid of the home.

Oh...I just remembered....the Government has a program to help people who are unable to pay their mortgage and their homes are in danger of being foreclosed.  I don't know the details on it...but I know there is a program.

Unfortunately that program is a bogus as the half wit in the White House who told it was available. I know of hundreds of people who have tried to use that program and it is non existent. There were never any funds set up through the government for it. They spent trillions of dollars and the only thing they rescued was the bankers and the unions. Some banks will work with people but theirs is BOA who has no reason to work with them because they had the money and did not pay for over 8 months. There are circumstances where they will, but people have to show they had no means to have paid them. If the Anthony's tried to plead this with the bank they could be prosecuted for fraud with all the money they have taken in from TV shows, and their foundation.
Hey, maybe they will try it...............hehehehehe

And remember-wasn't it BOA that Casey defrauded and BOA rightfully prosecuted?  .... Perhaps the Anthonys are as "spiteful" as their daughter ... ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2010, 09:31:13 PM »

The lawsuit is not against them....it's against KC.....

I know ... but IMO CinCin enabled and inflamed the slandering of ZFG on television and that point more than likely could be demonstrated in court.  And Casey resided at CinCin's house.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2010, 09:32:59 PM »

Could somebody refresh my burned out mind (no nanner throwing for stupidity)   the ZG lawsuit... are the A's being sued also or is it just casey?   

The lawsuit is against Casey, but in the depositions Cindy admitted to her talk on the TV talk shows implicating her also. I don't know if she has been brought into it yet or not, but that is a given before it is all over. Since KC lived in their home and she is a dependent of theirs, their homeowners would be liable for any damages if Cindy was any part of it which she already admitted in the depositions.

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »

So true-an amazing power packed list-and good for her!; But, I have a question:  Since they have not been paying their mortgage payments, have they been paying their homeowner's insurance payments?  And, if so-what an interesting twist.

Ono, I've been in banking for 20 years - small community bank, nothing like BOA, but we do have 'force-placed' hazard insurance that we can purchase (and pass the cost on to the customer) if they let their homeowner's policy lapse.

I would suspect, however, that BOA probably escrows the insurance and tax money in with their payments, thus they would add 1/12 of the annual coast on to each of their payments, and make adjustments annually as necessary.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2010, 09:39:48 PM »

*COST, not coast - my cat is on my lap (and my laptop)

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »

Even though they may have home owner's insurance it is doubtful it would cover what Casey did to ZG - most policies have an exclusion for criminal acts.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.