May 13, 2024, 10:40:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 395172 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: February 24, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »

Hey, NCMike--I'd forgotten about the slab.  I never really understood the reason for it, as well as the timing.  Hmmmm. More to ponder.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »

Padilla Considers Helping Anthonys

http://t.love.com/302701549

Things do make one wonder if George & CinCin were each born with a congenital tin cup in their hands? 
And a plastic spoon in their mouths.  No, wait, that's a foot!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »

Oooh, Lenny as a Landlord?  This will be the new reality show, starring the A's!  Kind of like "Three's Company".  Every episode would include at least one of the dubious characters we've seen, doing something nefarious.  Special guest stars:  Dennis and Sherri Milstead as their wacky best friends.  Pilot episode: Bass fishing with the A's.  And then hijinks ensue.

I sense another funny you tube video coming.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »

Thanks,and oh good grief.   

Sounds like a good idea.  I've always wanted to tear up that new concrete slab they poured in the backward while KC and Caylee were unaccounted for.

poor Leonard, he really need to go into treatment........is there a 12 step for media whoring??
Monkey Devil! And I would love to see CA take the help after she has trashed the He!! out of him - she will be eating crow if he does in fact help them and they accept.  This just can't get any more tangled.

Maybe we Monkeys should get together and buy the Anthony house.  We could sort of use it as a shrine and a vacation house.  We could take turns harrassing the Anthonys, wherever they will be living, and go to Disney World.  I wonder if about Seventy five thousand would take it. Can we swing it?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Sorry, really screwed up that post. 
What I was trying to say is that I'm in for buying the place.  I've always wanted to tear up that concrete slab they poured in the backyard, that whole scenario has yet to make sense to me.

Me either-shades of the van der Sloot house in Aruba. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthonys Home
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:40:16 PM
<snipped>
"They're in terrible shape,” said Brad Conway, the family’s lawyer. “Cindy is on disability and emotionally can't go back to full time because of everything they've been through, and George has tried to get a job but nobody will hire him."

Conway said his clients have not been served with the paperwork yet.

News 13 stopped by the department at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that’s in charge of serving these notices.

They said it’s usually within a week when the documents would be physically presented to the Anthonys.

After that, Conway said he plans to work up a response and work with the bank so the family doesn't lose their home.

He also said this should send a clear message to people that the Anthonys were not making money for TV appearances.

The bold statement above is pure balderdash!   Cindy CAN work if she has the strength to go on a nationwide campaign defending her murdering daughter, hammer nails, spray water hoses, go on cruises, take trips to the hairdresser & plastic surgeon and accept donation checks...beeotch please I dont have a shovel big enough for the pile of manure you keep dumping on us - ps have either of them given anything back to any of the other "missing" children cases that have occurred since they created their faux nonprofit in Caylee's name...still boils me since Caylee was NEVER missing but murdered - fact being that Cindy & Casey are the last and only people Caylee saw before her murder.

George...what Brad isnt saying is just how many times you have heard YOU'RE FIRED!   Man, dont stoop any lower, you "jewelless" wonder!

Conman:  "We're working with the bank to save the house," the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said. "This is the only house Caylee ever lived in and they can't let this thing go."

"This is the only house Caylee ever lived in and they can't let this thing go."

- attorney Brad Conway

The process should take between eight months and a year, and the family expects to live in the house the entire time they are working with the bank to pursue a loan modification to fix the problem."

Ummm Brad...the bank doesnt care at this point & your clients cannot exhibit that they are earning wages from employment.   If they can go on a cruise and support 2 cars, the bank is not going to care that they are "victims."    There are many victims out there, they still have to pay their bills...ask Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, Mark Klass, David Hollaway on and on and on...beyond sad & horrific as that is.   My God do these people have any decency whatsoever, they chose to ignore their responsibilities and now they are using their murdered grandchild as an excuse for this too.

If anyone helps them with this in the way of finances, and I mean anyone, I hope they go to  H E double hockey sticks along with them...Im just too fed up for words.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 24, 2010, 02:24:21 PM »

Home Of George, Cindy Anthony In Foreclosure
A day after it was learned that the home where Caylee Anthony once lived with her mother and grandparents was being foreclosed upon, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he's considering helping the family save their home
George and Cindy Anthony on Monday learned that Bank of America was moving to foreclose on their Hopespring Drive home, where Caylee and her mother, Casey Anthony, lived.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded area near the home in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing about five months earlier.

Padilla made headlines when he posted Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond before she was charged in Caylee's death.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told Local 6 News that the family is not interested in Padilla's potential help with the foreclosure process.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Video   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22655364/index.html

Of course they don't want to interfere with the foreclosure process-that would spoil their martyr process ....

...and spoil their Master Plan.

I am convinced there is a plan behind this. Not sure what it is yet, though.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 24, 2010, 02:26:50 PM »

Things do make one wonder if George & CinCin were each born with a congenital tin cup in their hands? 

Considering the size of their mouths, there's room for both, monkalicious! Wink

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: February 24, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »

Putting aside Lenny's love for media attention, I think it is great that he has offered to help.  George said last night to WESH that he would do what ever it took to save the house.  Lets see if he really meant it.  Lenny coming forward paints the Ant's into a corner to either get a job, sell assets, get out the coffee can buried in the back yard, have Lenny as a landlord or some or all of the above.  How much do they really believe the house is their only tie to Caylee that it means the world to them in the name of Caylee and that their words are true? I want to see what they do now. 

Thanks NR. I went from being really ticked off at LP to now thankful. lol. It will be interesting to see what comes of this because I'm sure they never once thought LP would offer them help.  Monkey Devil!

Babybear, I share your sorrow. I'm a sucker for cowboys too and I'm disappointed in the man in black. But maybe he's offering to help for reasons we don't know yet that are actually good. If not, someone near LP, please try to kick some sense into him! First the Croslins and now this?! I hope he has a really good idea behind this other than simply helping people who support a murderer.

Money talks and I've always thought that LP uses his money to try flush out the truth in a stagnant situation.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 24, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »

Putting aside Lenny's love for media attention, I think it is great that he has offered to help.  George said last night to WESH that he would do what ever it took to save the house.  Lets see if he really meant it.  Lenny coming forward paints the Ant's into a corner to either get a job, sell assets, get out the coffee can buried in the back yard, have Lenny as a landlord or some or all of the above.  How much do they really believe the house is their only tie to Caylee that it means the world to them in the name of Caylee and that their words are true? I want to see what they do now. 
Oooh, Lenny as a Landlord?  This will be the new reality show, starring the A's!  Kind of like "Three's Company".  Every episode would include at least one of the dubious characters we've seen, doing something nefarious.  Special guest stars:  Dennis and Sherri Milstead as their wacky best friends.  Pilot episode: Bass fishing with the A's.  And then hijinks ensue.

Add to the episode guide Lenny moving the Croslin's in as part of the relocation plan, and Cindy going on a full bore manic cleaning attack as the Croslin's steal her Spic and Span and dishsoap.   Cameo a visit to the Hawaiian Hotel.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »

A day after it was learned that the home where Caylee Anthony once lived with her mother and grandparents was being foreclosed upon, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he's considering helping the family save their home
George and Cindy Anthony on Monday learned that Bank of America was moving to foreclose on their Hopespring Drive home, where Caylee and her mother, Casey Anthony, lived.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded area near the home in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing about five months earlier.

Padilla made headlines when he posted Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond before she was charged in Caylee's death.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told Local 6 News that the family is not interested in Padilla's potential help with the foreclosure process.

Of course they don't want to interfere with the foreclosure process-that would spoil their martyr process ....

I so agree with you.  Someone on BOC (Thinker, I believe,) mentioned that Dominic Casey, the A's and Brad Conway's homes are all in foreclosure.  Add to that the Milstead's recent foreclosure, and you have 4 of the players in this ridiculous Farce who all are or will be homeless.  (Maybe they can all live in the "House of Special Purpose with all the disadvantaged youth!)  So, YES, I think there is a plan, too.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2010, 02:31:06 PM »

As do I Brandi.  Cindy is too much of a control freak to have missed the numerous calls, letters and notices that BOA would have sent in regards to lack of payment. 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »

Considering the size of their mouths, there's room for both, monkalicious! Wink

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Where’d the millions go?
February 23, 2010 · 274 Comments

thanks trim....for the record, I have little faith in people who 'claim' that inside sources give them info it has been my experience that those close enough to really have inside info, are also smart enough and ethical enough to keep the info inside..JMO

think this poster said all that needs to be said.

mixologist74  // February 23, 2010 at 11:38 am

IMO, there is no reason that they shouldn’t have been working and keeping up with the payments, like anyone else would do. Did Scott Peterson’s parents quit their jobs and lose their home while Scott was on trial? What about other parents of murderers?

and I am one of those who think Dave is way too sympathetic to the A's...hey JMO

Way too sympathetic. There is no reason under the sun why both of those darn fools can't work, none.

Way too muckin fuch symapthetic and a wannabe at that, to me he's just a blowhard inserting himself no different than quite a few others trying to make a name for themselves using this case

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-bounty-hunter-wants-in-again.html

Casey Anthony: Bounty hunter wants in again?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on February, 24 2010 2:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony saga just keeps producing strange reports. How else to explain the return of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla?

WKMG-Channel 6 produced the head-scratching news this morning: Padilla is considering ways to help George and Cindy Anthony keep their home. The couple learned this week that Bank of America had filed foreclosure papers. Although you might ask: Why should foreclosure be a surprise if the Anthonys hadn’t paid the mortgage for months? Another head-scratcher.

In 2008, Padilla posted the $500,000 bail that helped Casey Anthony get out of jail briefly.  She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey and Caylee lived in George and Cindy Anthony’s home.

This time around, George and Cindy Anthony aren’t interested in Padilla’s help, Brad Conway, the couple’s attorney, told WKMG. Anchor Laura Diaz read the story quickly this morning. And it does sound like the end of it, although with the Anthonys, you never know.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2010, 02:37:37 PM »

Me too ... actually, I've thought that from earlier on.   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2010, 02:38:55 PM »

Add to the episode guide Lenny moving the Croslin's in as part of the relocation plan, and Cindy going on a full bore manic cleaning attack as the Croslin's steal her Spic and Span and dishsoap.   Cameo a visit to the Hawaiian Hotel.
Hilarious!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2010, 02:39:37 PM »

Help ...  Monkey Devil!  ... have mercy ... hahaha!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2010, 02:39:47 PM »

I so agree with you.  Someone on BOC (Thinker, I believe,) mentioned that Dominic Casey, the A's and Brad Conway's homes are all in foreclosure.  Add to that the Milstead's recent foreclosure, and you have 4 of the players in this ridiculous Farce who all are or will be homeless.  (Maybe they can all live in the "House of Special Purpose with all the disadvantaged youth!)  So, YES, I think there is a plan, too.

Dominic Casey in foreclosure too?  where did you see that?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2010, 02:42:46 PM »

Dominic Casey in foreclosure too?  where did you see that?

Bozo will be next

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »

ROFL 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.