May 07, 2024, 08:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 250901 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 03, 2008, 08:53:08 PM »

There's an idea:

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION

Let's hook joran and Britney up. LOL

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: February 03, 2008, 08:53:50 PM »

Who here thinks it's time to turn the heat up in the kitchen of the ARUBAN GOVT.PDV needs to start a secret investigation into the past times of the ones involved in the cover-up.Change the focus???Any opinions.Love to hear your feedback....

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: February 03, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »

Let's don't forget something:

A week ago, Joran's last word on the subject was that he left Natalee on the beach and she was healthy. He didn't know anything beyond that.

That was being touted by Taco, the Van der Sloots, and Joran was just tripping along as a released suspect at college and smoking dope at will. His biggest concern was figuring out how much money he was going to come into for damages. Paulus was going on talk shows complaining that Natalee's computer was never siezed and implying that she had some sort of "dark life"

Greta was able to say on National Television that she was "inclined to believe him", with a straight face.

Aruban Judges were able to rule on legalities that always led to Joran's release and the world wondered what evidence they were ruling on.

Beth was blamed for Aruba's problems.

Today has turned things upside down.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WATCHING THE DEVRIES PROGRAM AND SEEING JORAN AS HE ACTUALLY IS AND HEARING WHAT HE HAD TO SAY BELIEVES HE SHOULD REMAIN FREE.

Arubans know why their island has suffered and they're looking to Joran, not Beth. The focus of how to minimize the impact around the Natalee Holloway case has moved from attacking Beth to Joran. The case to be made that Joran is innocent has blown off that island by Joran's own breath.

This is not going to be business as usual, and regardless of what happens, the Van derSloots have a fate before them today, that has been dictated by their son, and it's a very different future than the one they were comfortable enough to hope for.

May the wind of change carry the Persistence to the exact spot where she is. Bring her home, Lord, let them bring her home!

Great post CBB! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: February 03, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »

Segment of DeVries show with Beth

http://www.vkmag.com/videos/videos_reactie_natalees_moeder/
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: February 03, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »

What was the wording from the courts concerning the reason Paulus was denied money for all his troubles....wasn't it something about 4 AM???? Help me here. Please.

Not only that, but that he had picked both of them, Nat and Joran, up at that time.

That is what I was thinking...no way she was dumped by then if she was in his car.  She was unconscious...Paulus did say he would take care of it...he did.  I want to see Paulus cell records too...he called someone to find a stooge to pay to get rid of her....Paulus is written all over this.

of course he is Lala's, that's a given - he and his cronies all over it.

Anita too, she's just as guilty for I feel sure she knew why Joran was sweating like a pig. You don't stay married to a man as long as she has and not know when something is terribly wrong. Did she ask questions? Did she care?

oh no, she just made Beth the sacrificial lamb right along with Natalee, for her delicious sporters.

I continue to stand with the girl.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 03, 2008, 08:55:22 PM »

Duary is bs, date rape drug and jealous boyfriend guido, I'm just not sure how the rest fits.  I mean Jorin swings both ways, he has no respect for women, hence heavy battery and not leaving her on the beach.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: February 03, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

Who here thinks it's time to turn the heat up in the kitchen of the ARUBAN GOVT.PDV needs to start a secret investigation into the past times of the ones involved in the cover-up.Change the focus???Any opinions.Love to hear your feedback....

Keepthefaith

Welcome Keepthefaith! They are gonna find out what heat is tomorrow when this hits the US media. Everybody in this country will see it, nobody will be immune, it will be everywhere.

I'll bet they are crapping their pants in Aruba right this minute and are just bracing themselves. This will be nothing like the media that first hit the island. It will be 10 times worse.

Americans don't appreciate being jacked around. When they see this bastard is not in prison they are going to raise all kinds of hell, and they sure won't be booking any trips to Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 03, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »

edit - it was paulus sweating like a pig and polluting the world, not Joran

don't you wonder if Koen can sleep tonight? another big self-entitled freak of nature baby huey

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »

You know, I understand there is no deal making in the Dutch kingdom, but given this story is worldwide and needs more closure than this...why can't the Queen just sign something like an executive order giving the right person immunity and get it on?  This is not just any other situation.  There is always a way around anything...you just have to push the right buttons.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:36 PM »

Well, one thing has been established: Joran is 100 per cent cold-blooded and mercenary to the bone.

Amen to that!

Not only Joran...but Anita, Paulus, the whole lot of them involved in the cover up....they are all just a wretched can of foul, festering, greedy, LEACHES!!!

One heck of a chilling group.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:39 PM »

I can see why Beth now believes Natalee is gone.  My heart goes out to the whole family in that regard. 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:44 PM »

Joran continued to minimize and pass blame at every opportunity.My own opinion is he drug,raped,and killed her.If you go to the beach and are romantically involved with a woman and she passes out. You don't stick her in the bushes and call for help,have someone take her out in the ocean,and dump her body.Don't forget throw your shoes away.Logic and reason tells you something more sinister happened.Joran is now a walking plague!My focus continues to be the cover-up..Continue to put the pressure on the corrupt Aruban GOVT whom i'm sure are involved in some serious criminal matters.JMOO.
Keepthefaith

I completely agree.  Arubans need to call out the friends of Paulus who helped cover up this crime and created this fiasco that has hurt Aruba and denied Natalee's family the truth about her death. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #812 on: February 03, 2008, 09:01:54 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Received this by email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Feb 03 19:47:06 2008
Subject: Fw: Pressrelease Holloway case (3 february 2008)

Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision. Prosecutor and police to continue their investigation against JVS. Press conference tomorrow at 12.

Did I not say this yesterday???  HUH? HUH?  I did, I knew it.  There will be nothing else done here..they do not want to connect the dots...they will not do it. 

Yep Lala's....but what's to stop the dots from connecting themselves?  I think by the end of tomorrow, Aruba will have a lot less control over the whole situation....at least I Pray that happens.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 03, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »

This story CONTAINS the truth, but by no means do I think it is completely true.

On beach... yes (I think)
Sexual misconduct (by joran)... yes
Seizure/foaming at mouth/unresponsive... yes
Call for help... yes, and by pay phone makes sense too (cell CAN be traced)
Boat ride... yes
In ocean... yes

Help by unknown friend... NO
PVDS sleeping sweetly at home... NO

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: February 03, 2008, 09:04:53 PM »

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 03, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

Klaas , I see you made a post so maybe you are back from cooking. Lalas asked about a statement on  why Paulus was denied compensation. I remember a picture of some judges and a statement from one of them. I thought maybe it was a front page post but evidently not. Do you remember and if so could you repost it. Please. Thanks

Just a swinging with the tribe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #816 on: February 03, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Received this by email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Feb 03 19:47:06 2008
Subject: Fw: Pressrelease Holloway case (3 february 2008)

Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision. Prosecutor and police to continue their investigation against JVS. Press conference tomorrow at 12.

Did I not say this yesterday???  HUH? HUH?  I did, I knew it.  There will be nothing else done here..they do not want to connect the dots...they will not do it. 

Yep Lala's....but what's to stop the dots from connecting themselves?  I think by the end of tomorrow, Aruba will have a lot less control over the whole situation....at least I Pray that happens.

Dest

There's an idea:

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION

Let's hook joran and Britney up. LOL

ROFLMAO!!!!!   Good One....we don't want them to breed though...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: February 03, 2008, 09:07:53 PM »

when they dont do anything to put joran in jail

I DONT CARE - ANYMORE

this is all out in the OPEN now !!!!!!!!!

TOURISM will SINK

i guarantee it
then and only then will the people do anything

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #818 on: February 03, 2008, 09:08:02 PM »

Oh God, Klaas.  I don't have words.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: February 03, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »

Now I am thinking it may have been from a news paper article.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.