May 04, 2024, 10:10:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132804 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Someone explain to me: If the FBI was so obstructive and Jug had such high political connections that they touched Dick Cheney and the Whitehouse, why oh why would the Sloots send the two younger boys to the evil USA, in June 2005, for their safety??  Why did they not send them to family in Holland??

My guess is that having the FBI there was all it took for any "obstruction "to occur. Maybe some would know better than I but sometimes it seems smaller police departments, local departments, get intimidated by having the FBI involved or on the scene in this case. There are also those departments that appear to co-operate and have no problems at all. Aruba it seems elected to handle the case and allow the FBI to have observers. I think that ALE was wrought with insecurity due to their lack of experience and abillity this was the "obstruction". Which by the way would have easily been remedied by allowing them to handle the case.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2007, 12:15:37 PM »

Not long ago several of you took a little online test, showing political persuasion.  I’m sure the test was not very scientific, but it did spark an interesting conversation.  From my perspective, SM appeared to represent a pretty good cross-section of people going from one end of the scale to the other.  I would suspect our backgrounds and cultural makeup would reflect much the same.  So, what is all this KKK talk constantly coming out of some people on the dark-side?

Being a modern southerner that lived through some very tumultuous years in this country, I am particularly offended by that reference.  There is absolutely nothing about that organization, past, present, or future that aligns with my belief system.  I do realize that one must consider the source (which is probably a bunch of people dressed up like goats chanting black mass) but I still don’t like it!   Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2007, 12:17:33 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Could this be him?? Undercover distribution center?
http://www.bizearch.com/company/Certified_Enterprise_Solutions_128966.htm

I am clueless, grasping at straws...

Yes, most definately it is him.  This is his current "legal" business in the US.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2007, 12:21:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
so now I have to wonder like the rest of you... why arrest LVR now... and it makes the timing of all the garbage being strewn that much more intersting... the timing, not the garbage.

Exactly!  Why bust Lorenzo now for 100 pot plants?  Why all of a sudden the garbage and lies from Renfro and Dompig?  I believe they (Renfro/Dompig and others) are despirately attempting to cover their asses.

Also, it was posted in a forum that Lorenzo is friends with Mr. Pink.  Why would Mr. Pink (Paul Brough) take down his websites in July-Aug 2005?  What was he running from?  Why is he back in the USA?

I believe Lorenzo and Paul Brough may be part of the larger picture that ended up involving the NH case and subsequent coverup.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0175976/
Pink Visual Productions
The other day I did some searching on this and found that the Backseat Bangers vol. 5 doesn't doesn't seem to be available for purchase. NOT THAT I WAS GOING TO BUY IT, ACK, lol...also no reviews that I can find of it. I checked some reviews of the other volumes and most people just complain that they are more like home vids than real productions. I also noticed that after Vol. 5 in 2005 that there was ummmmm... a LULL in activity for a bit. They also have Bang Boat volumes too... Rolling Eyes

If this is the same Mr Pink, he is certainly living up to his previously high standards of film making.  puker

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2007, 12:23:16 PM »

I feel as wizard,that chuck should know the clan well,he lives in an area known for the clan
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2007, 12:27:12 PM »

Yes, most definately it is him.  This is his current "legal" business in the US.

Wonder if he and SandraK are neighbors?

Bring Natalee home...
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »

Do you know what the list of 'Related Companies" mean?

Have you clicked on any of the links Shocked

Why is his business related to Cisco systems -- WORLDWIDE NETWORK EXPERTS?

Or the PC company that is registered in Afghanistan?

And what's up with the 'products he distributes'? He distributes pets? Like 2 dogs?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »

We are all the wizard...We are Spartecus!!
Right, Tiger?

Bring Natalee home...
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Message from Bonsai Monkey: Laughing

Glenda, we are watching you....

Good to see BONSAI is on the job!

Bumping this forward in case anybody does not read back that far.

What the hell happened to her face?  Never in a million years did I imagine that she could get any uglier, but she seems to have pulled it off.

Morning Monks!!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Not long ago several of you took a little online test, showing political persuasion.  I’m sure the test was not very scientific, but it did spark an interesting conversation.  From my perspective, SM appeared to represent a pretty good cross-section of people going from one end of the scale to the other.  I would suspect our backgrounds and cultural makeup would reflect much the same.  So, what is all this KKK talk constantly coming out of some people on the dark-side?

Being a modern southerner that lived through some very tumultuous years in this country, I am particularly offended by that reference.  There is absolutely nothing about that organization, past, present, or future that aligns with my belief system.  I do realize that one must consider the source (which is probably a bunch of people dressed up like goats chanting black mass) but I still don’t like it!   Mad

I don't read there, likely that is one of the reasons. I would also be angry over any such talk. Sounds like a place filled with hate, seems their hate
is not limited by any boundaries.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

And what's up with the 'products he distributes'? He distributes pets? Like 2 dogs?

He has a mobile pet photographer business.  I have the link somewhere, just have to find it.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2007, 12:34:59 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
When I was on Federal Grand Jury Duty a few years ago, we had an interesting case. An illegal immigrant was brought in on federal charges of statutory rape because he had had sex with his girlfriend in somebody's house that was just across the state line. They were both teens, but she was under whatever the legal age was.

Anyway, by a remarkable coincidence, the federal government was investingating the company where this guy worked because they were trying to prove that they routinely and knowlingly hired illegal immigrants.
Everyone on the jury assumed they were using the rape charge as a bargaining tool to get the guy to testify against his employers.

Hmmm....does this sound like something that could be happening with good old Lorenzo? Bring him in on some silly marijuana charge and then tell him he'll be let go if he gives the Dutch the information they're looking for? Hmmm.........

Well, I guess it would depend how deep Lorenzo would be in the drug trade...IF they were pressuring him just for info in Natalees case, then I think maybe he would give up the goods, more than likely he doesn't care for Joran just like the majority - But, if they are asking for info on those "above" him etc., then I doubt he would talk...Unless they have some really big charges pending..  I too, think there are alterior motives in bringing Lorenzo in.. Just seems fishy.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2007, 12:35:34 PM »

bleached - I think the FBI "obstructed Dompig's investigation" by interviewing over half of the MB folks on the trip, accounting for (with corroboration) every minute of Natalee's time on Aruba, and all of the money she brought with her. Every meal, every outing - she was never alone, always with several classmates, and tick marks even for potty breaks at restaurants etc.

IMO, there is something like an Excel spreadsheet that documents all the time and with whom.

(I don't remember the amounts, but she spent very little of the money.)

The only unknown is what happened after she got into a car that was in a line of taxis outside C&Cs, with a young man who previously had claimed to be a student from The Netherlands, and who also claimed to be staying at the Holiday Inn.

This interferes considerably with the meals with local men, drug buys, jewelry store shopping, blue-eyed Dutch boy, etc., that are so dear to the real obstructionists.

And another random thought - that word "plantation" ... Joran says that Natalee said she lived on a plantation in Alabama. The only other reference to "plantation" I've noticed is in the articles about the pot bust. That word seems to have more contemporary usage on Aruba than it does here ...

(I don't believe a thing Joran said about what Natalee said.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2007, 12:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
so now I have to wonder like the rest of you... why arrest LVR now... and it makes the timing of all the garbage being strewn that much more intersting... the timing, not the garbage.

I agree totally with you Mrs. Red.  The ALE has been quite aware of Lorenzo and his 'business' for years and never acted on it.  Why now?  They aren't concerned with his drug activities, afterall, they've got to keep the drugs flowing on that island in order to launder their money.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »

Pet products is how it reads. I also found some pet sites that he had posted on...message board thingys, can't seem to locate those now. Didn't seem important or related anyway. He is a Dog lover though...from what I understand.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2007, 12:39:18 PM »

Any word yet when the new and improved forum will be up and running?  It would be nice if the pages would automatically refresh whenever a new post appears instead of doing it manually.  And, an edit button for dummies like me! Very Happy

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I don't read there, likely that is one of the reasons. I would also be angry over any such talk. Sounds like a place filled with hate, seems their hate
is not limited by any boundaries.

I shouldn't read there either, but it is like a train wreck.  I also like to see if anything is coming out of Aruba from that side of things.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2007, 12:51:12 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
From FOB-this link:http://www.misdaadjournalist.nl
I am only going to post the translation I got from freetranslation.com because it's kind of long:

Wednesday 11 July:  Suzanne Wisman and Natalee Holloway

Update 11:30 hour:  
(snipped)

"I remain it it on hold that they with a boat have been taken along because they that laveloos and weak-willedly on the beach lay to sleep.  No option, the currents has been drowned had thrown around the island the body (or the remnants) certain defense on the coast."  

Natalee should have had to listen to John Fogerty, notwithstanding that the 'bath moon rising' remain must, and that evening in the hotel.  

Don' t go around tonight

Well, its bound to task your life

There's a bath moon on the rise.  

As a result of my message about this (past Sunday) someone steered sings a shady to YouTube true John this number.  State

I came back to read a little more and re-read GEL's post from a Dutch poster about how Natalee should have listened to Bad Moon Rising.  Then I thought about the lyrics I posted and thought, hmmmmmm, Joran, Paulus, read that last paragraph slooooowly.  Think about it.  The Dutch are still on your island, and there are many still looking for the truth.  

BAD MOON RISING (CCR)
I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like were in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2007, 12:52:28 PM »

Pet products is how it reads. I also found some pet sites that he had posted on...message board thingys, can't seem to locate those now. Didn't seem important or related anyway. He is a Dog lover though...from what I understand.

is the address for this "Pets Products" in Fenton, MI???
If so, it is no longer there.  Dont know if they moved or went out of business but they are no longer in that building in Fenton
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2007, 12:54:25 PM »

Aruba on CBS Morning Show July 12.  Someone needs to hold up a few posters asking where Natalee is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.