May 13, 2024, 03:08:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 270748 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1400 on: February 12, 2009, 12:15:46 AM »

PETITION!!! 

The Doll is STILL being sold!!!!  (see last update with link below)

--------

Get The "Caylee Sunshine" Doll off the MARKET

Petition has 1418 Signatures

Target: Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions and all Showbiz Promotions Affiliates

Background (Preamble):
Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions has put out a doll based on the death of 2 year old Caylee Anthony. The doll (when pushed on the belly button) sings the song "You are my Sunshine" which the media has put out of Caylee Anthony singing in probably the last ever video taken of Caylee Anthony before her tragic murder. On Janurary 26th 2009, Jaime Salcedo was on Nancy Grace and when asked how much of the profits would go to charitable causes, he replied that he didn't know yet, because he hadn't sold any.

*UPDATE: It appears that on the website www.cayleedoll.com, they have a press release from the president of Showbiz Promotions stating that the doll has been suspended. Hopefully this is true, however this petition will still stay active so please sign to make sure that such a distribution never happens.

UPDATE*: Check out the following link an ebay user by the name of is auctioning off a "Caylee Sunshine Doll"! The website states that the doll has been "suspended", (guess not). There is a way to send a message to the seller of this item, if you want to. The link to what I've found is here.

You will also see what looks to be a screenshot from the www.cayleedoll.com website...I will make sure to notify everyone by email, but please get the word out. This guy still is trying to sell these dolls! Also the seller has 101 pts in feedback, being familiar with ebay I know that he can't gain those points over night, so someone by this name is trying to auction off these dolls. Get the word about about this petition.

*Update Jan. 28, 2009* 9:00pm Eastern time:
Within 15 minutes of posting the last update (above) the item on ebay was removed, (some of you good people may have had something to do with that) now if you go onto www.cayleedoll.com website, the dolls have 3 different names to choose from...go see for yourself...

**UPDATE: DOLL IS BEING SOLD AS "HOPE SUNSHINE" AT THIS LINK:

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/vickdogchewtoy/the-80/The-Inspirational--Su%20nshine/Detail

BUT UNDERNEATH IS A PARAGRAPH MENTIONING CAYLEE'S NAME! Salcedo, REMOVE CAYLEE'S NAME/LIKENESS FROM THIS DOLL.... YOU SAID IN THE BEGINNING YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH WAS GOING TO CHARITY, BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, ITS 100% OF THE PROFIT?? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE SAID THAT FROM THE BEGINNING... YOUR INTENTIONS ARE SELFISH.

This company has no good explanation for putting out this doll, and is making money off of this poor girl's loss of life. The president of the company will be making money off of this little girl, and it is not right, not to mention it is MORBID.

Who in their right mind would want to purchase a doll inspired by the murder of a 2 year old girl, who's family is at great loss.

Don't forget to pass this along in your other blog, facebook, myspace, or any other outlet used to get the message across! Thank you.

---------

Petition:
By signing this petition you are stating that you don't want such distribution of the "Caylee Sunshine Doll", that was inspired by the death of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony.

You are stating that you do not want Showbiz Promotions, its employees and affiliates to profit off of the death of Caylee Anthony.

You are also stating to ban this doll from being distributed anywhere, because it is unnecessary and is based on the death of a 2 year old minor child, that has brutally lost her life.

Sign the petition: 
Go here and click on the 'sign petition' link at the bottom of page:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/saynotocayleesunshinedoll.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: February 12, 2009, 12:17:33 AM »

HH, can you give this old woman a little hope that what LP said tonight is true? I am praying so hard for a doc dump tomorrow.
from what Ive heard it is true, if you want I will e-mail you as I do some others, if you want to pass on your e-mail to me!

Oh Yippeeeeee! grandma.angels@yahoo.com    Did I say YIPPEEEEEEEE? Thanks
Alrightey you have mail!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: February 12, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »

OK, I totally wore myself out

I'm heading off to bed! Catch you monkeys tomorrow!!

Woa.is that Boo?????????????????

No, it is Boo impersonating me !     
Well I never, Boo only wants to be you because you look so cute!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1403 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »

HH, can you give this old woman a little hope that what LP said tonight is true? I am praying so hard for a doc dump tomorrow.
from what Ive heard it is true, if you want I will e-mail you as I do some others, if you want to pass on your e-mail to me!

I want your mail too pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

PLZZZZZZ

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1404 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:29 AM »

O/T FYI

I've also moved Adji Desir's thread in to the High Profile area.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=45.0

THANK YOU THANK YOU KLAAS

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1405 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:43 AM »

Thank you I got it and replied. Hope I didn't wake  the neighbors when I whooped to the top of my lungs.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: February 12, 2009, 12:35:51 AM »

PLZZZZZZ

Hello Island Monkey, that pic of the Monkey flat out on the bed is what I looked like last night at 3 AM. Thanks for all you did..

God Bless!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1407 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:32 AM »

Probably an odd question:

Do you guys think the Ant's dogs miss Caylee? Well, I mean, know she is missing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1408 on: February 12, 2009, 12:39:18 AM »

PLZZZZZZ

Hello Island Monkey, that pic of the Monkey flat out on the bed is what I looked like last night at 3 AM. Thanks for all you did..

That was also me today after work......thanks for all you did also!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: February 12, 2009, 12:42:28 AM »

Do you guys think the Ant's dogs miss Caylee? Well, I mean, know she is missing?

I am positive they do. When my Dad passed away our dog  stopped eating and whined for days.

God Bless!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: February 12, 2009, 12:44:33 AM »

I am positive they do. When my Dad passed away our dog  stopped eating and whined for days.

I wonder if GA and CA even notice that they miss her? They seem so blind by everything else. Sad, even dogs loved Caylee more than KC.

Praying for Caylee....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: February 12, 2009, 12:48:04 AM »

Thank you I got it and replied. Hope I didn't wake  the neighbors when I whooped to the top of my lungs.
Is that what that noise was...lol.....Island...you have mail also......hurry check it..

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: February 12, 2009, 12:49:57 AM »

I wonder if GA and CA even notice that they miss her? They seem so blind by everything else. Sad, even dogs loved Caylee more than KC.

It is really sad Vince....There was a progran on Dateline or 20/20 not to long ago about a therapy dog or cat at a nursing home could actually tell when a patient was dying and would go to their room and lay with them until they died. It was a really amazing story. The animal had done it with dozens of patients.

God Bless!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: February 12, 2009, 12:54:56 AM »

Is that what that noise was...lol.....Island...you have mail also......hurry check it..

What did LP say? I missed NG and I can't stay up to watch the rerun right now... THANKS!

Praying for Caylee....
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: February 12, 2009, 12:55:41 AM »

PLZZZZZZ

I was saving posting 'til tomorrow, but I couldn't let this pass.  Primary or secondary email addresses doesn't much matter imo.  I really wish ya'll would ask Klaasend to fwd on those addresses rather than leave 'em out there for all the world to see.   

You know, safety first and all that.  Did I mention that I'm a bit cautious?

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: February 12, 2009, 12:56:09 AM »

Thanks and nanners back at ya!

[
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: February 12, 2009, 12:57:47 AM »

It is really sad Vince....There was a progran on Dateline or 20/20 not to long ago about a therapy dog or cat at a nursing home could actually tell when a patient was dying and would go to their room and lay with them until they died. It was a really amazing story. The animal had done it with dozens of patients.

I've heard of cats and dogs doing this before... I wonder why humans can't be so compasionate sometimes? I go back to that people turn out the way they were raised... If a dog is raised well, he behaves well... If he is raised traumatized, then he will be a violent dog.... Humans are supposed to be above how they were raised... But can we really escape our childhood traumas? I don't think so... KC is evil, but what, or should I say WHO, made her that way????

Praying for Caylee....
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: February 12, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »

Foggy mine is one that I can delete at a moments notice. I change it every week.

Vince Lp said on NG that Casey's fingerprints were on the duct tape

God Bless!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: February 12, 2009, 01:02:08 AM »

Foggy mine is one that I can delete at a moments notice. I change it every week.

Vince Lp said on NG that Casey's fingerprints were on the duct tape

Klaas has said she would like people to get a throw away email addy. I think she has a lot to do just moderating and living her life and it probably takes some time to do all that go between communicating.  I guess I shouldn't speak for her, but I did it anyhow.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: February 12, 2009, 01:03:11 AM »

I've heard of cats and dogs doing this before... I wonder why humans can't be so compasionate sometimes? I go back to that people turn out the way they were raised... If a dog is raised well, he behaves well... If he is raised traumatized, then he will be a violent dog.... Humans are supposed to be above how they were raised... But can we really escape our childhood traumas? I don't think so... KC is evil, but what, or should I say WHO, made her that way????

I agree Vince...animals take better care of their young than some humans. And I think some of the evil is born in humans and alot  has to do with how they were raised. Those born that way just seem to have short circuits in their brains. Casey had alot taught to her I think. She was probably never told the word no and her parents covered for her anytime she got in trouble or didn't get her way.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.