May 21, 2024, 12:23:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 398443 times)
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: October 21, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »

THANKS!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1541 on: October 21, 2008, 11:55:38 AM »

I guess I'm crazy. noone else thinks she looks like Annie D's Friend? Look at those cheeks!

I also think they could be the same person. Not sure of course, but they do look very similar. Smile

the only thing that is weird though- is that the picture looks kind of tilted- like someone took a picture of a picture or a picture of a screen.
Can wftvy please just explain this picture already

I'm thinking it's a random pic from photobucket (casey's?). Looks like models to me the more I look at it.

I remember you, Caylee.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: October 21, 2008, 11:55:51 AM »

Have a good day all-
I've got to log out. I am supposed to be working and if I don't log out I will just keep coming back here 
see ya tonite

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: October 21, 2008, 11:55:59 AM »

definitlry ugh ewwww

WELCOME TC!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: October 21, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

It sounds like possibly she was signed up with a modeling agency. If you look at her smile that she poses in earlier photos..not mug shots.....it just stuck me when you said that they tell her what to wear, where to go and if available that it might be that. Might oldest daughter signed up with one of those places and all they ever gave her was going to the NFL football game and handing out chewing gum, showing up at the Blue Angels airshow and passing out stuff for a cell phone company, etc. I know someone now who is signed up and does that stuff currently and she is sent to the same type things and trade shows. Just a thought. Her posing with all her teeth showing to me has always creeped me out.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: October 21, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »

Murt, will you be able to get whatever it is that is supposed to be released to Baez "in ten days"????

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: October 21, 2008, 11:56:32 AM »

I think I'm old enough now to have earned the right to moan and groan about how badly some of today's young whippersnappers (like Casey) behave.   

I have to say that even though I was in college during the "if it feels good do it" era, I cannot recall a single occasion on which I thought it was appropriate to drop my drawers in front of a bunch of people and have photos made of my nekkid butt! 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1547 on: October 21, 2008, 11:56:58 AM »

I guess I'm crazy. noone else thinks she looks like Annie D's Friend? Look at those cheeks!

I also think they could be the same person. Not sure of course, but they do look very similar. Smile
My opinion on this is going to cause banana throwing...just remember I eat them!!

I personally think that she is not the one in the photo given she is a little more on the "pudgy" side.  She is also shorter.  The girl in the photo kissing is slenter and her cheeks look "puffed" because she is puckering.  No way do I think its the same chick, however I do see similarities.

Don't even get me started on how ugh Brandon Snow is......no bag or flag would help IMO.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: October 21, 2008, 11:57:13 AM »

Morning everyone!!!! 

MORNING A-1 How are you today chicky??

How'syou dad doing??
Im good and you???  My dad says he has not got results back from Doc yet.  I do not believe him.  He left a message for me on my phone yesterday, he sang Happy Birthday.  It reminded me of Caylees's Grandpa singing to her, I can;t tell you what it meant to me....................

Thats lovely A=1 thats a memory you will always have don't erase it I do that when my grandma calls frm England I leave it on the recorder!!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: October 21, 2008, 11:58:25 AM »

Morning everyone!!!! 

How'syou dad doing??
Im good and you???  My dad says he has not got results back from Doc yet.  I do not believe him.  He left a message for me on my phone yesterday, he sang Happy Birthday.  It reminded me of Caylees's Grandpa singing to her, I can;t tell you what it meant to me....................

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Save it forever Always..I lost my Dad a year ago September 15th...I still cry...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: October 21, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »

Morning everyone!!!! 

How'syou dad doing??

Thats lovely A=1 thats a memory you will always have don't erase it I do that when my grandma calls frm England I leave it on the recorder!!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!
Thank you Lisa!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: October 21, 2008, 11:59:52 AM »

LOL    just wrap him in a big black plastic bag

Welcome TCI!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: October 21, 2008, 12:00:57 PM »

Who do you think KC was closest to in her life? And why that person?

Blaze

I do not know if the word would be "close" but ... I believe that Casey Anthony was very dependent on her parents and her brother in "every" way.  Casey could not be trusted.  She lied to her family and ... she stole from them yet ... they continued to love her unconditionly ... they continued to shield her from taking personally responsibility.

Think about it.  No friend or extended member of the family have step forward in Casey's support.  Obviously ... she has burned bridges with her deceptive ways but has alway had the assurance her family would not forsake her.

If George, Cindy and Lee ... out of "tough love"  ... would disassociate themselves from Casey until the truth regarding Caylee is revealed ... I believe Casey may break.

Out of love for Caylee Marie ... out of love for Casey ... the shielding and abetting of this family has to come to an end!!!

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:42 PM »

I think this was great party idea - for young wild dumb college kids.  We just had the traditonal boring toga parties. 

I have to be honest, I would hate for my college photo albums to ever "go public."  I wasn't sloring around at all, put you might find a picture of me and my friends peeing next to a car, throwing up in a toilet.  We were just young and dumb and making some long lasting memories.  At times, something from those days will pop into my head and just make me laugh out loud!  I wouldn't want it made public but I wouldn't trade those memories for anything either.

Klaas - you've got mail! TIA
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:47 PM »

My opinion on this is going to cause banana throwing...just remember I eat them!!

I personally think that she is not the one in the photo given she is a little more on the "pudgy" side.  She is also shorter.  The girl in the photo kissing is slenter and her cheeks look "puffed" because she is puckering.  No way do I think its the same chick, however I do see similarities.

Don't even get me started on how ugh Brandon Snow is......no bag or flag would help IMO.

Agree Dolce. While there is a resemblance to the brunette friend. I now think -- Those two are models. Casey and her friends are not. The really attractive guy swayed my opinion. Sorry. He does not look like one of Casey's men.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:50 PM »

Morning everyone!!!! 

How'syou dad doing??

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Save it forever Always..I lost my Dad a year ago September 15th...I still cry...
Im sorry Tater.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: October 21, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

It sounds like possibly she was signed up with a modeling agency. If you look at her smile that she poses in earlier photos..not mug shots.....it just stuck me when you said that they tell her what to wear, where to go and if available that it might be that. Might oldest daughter signed up with one of those places and all they ever gave her was going to the NFL football game and handing out chewing gum, showing up at the Blue Angels airshow and passing out stuff for a cell phone company, etc. I know someone now who is signed up and does that stuff currently and she is sent to the same type things and trade shows. Just a thought. Her posing with all her teeth showing to me has always creeped me out.
corrections on my typing.......struck instead of stuck....my instead of might
Evidently can't think or spell today....
Also...my daughter got paid per show and it wasn't much and sometimes you didn't get paid for awhile.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1557 on: October 21, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »

hello monkeys,
i seen on here were there was a picture of a haspanic man and her, on a web site i was given ,with people with abilities they said they could see a haspanic male that helped her i dont know if he has somthing to do with it but it was crazy that in a10 min period i seen that and his picture apeard what do you think monkeys??  
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: October 21, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »

I think I'm old enough now to have earned the right to moan and groan about how badly some of today's young whippersnappers (like Casey) behave.   

I have to say that even though I was in college during the "if it feels good do it" era, I cannot recall a single occasion on which I thought it was appropriate to drop my drawers in front of a bunch of people and have photos made of my nekkid butt! 

sock monkey butt is cute

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: October 21, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »

I think this was great party idea - for young wild dumb college kids.  We just had the traditonal boring toga parties. 

I have to be honest, I would hate for my college photo albums to ever "go public."  I wasn't sloring around at all, put you might find a picture of me and my friends peeing next to a car, throwing up in a toilet.  We were just young and dumb and making some long lasting memories.  At times, something from those days will pop into my head and just make me laugh out loud!  I wouldn't want it made public but I wouldn't trade those memories for anything either.

Klaas - you've got mail! TIA

Mytime, I agree with you that most young folks do goofy stuff. I think the problem with Casey's group of friends is that they took it further than most people do, and that's what makes them seem so uncouth.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.