May 21, 2024, 08:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing teen Coreen Wiese- MAINE (BODY FOUND--Ruled Suicide)  (Read 28680 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Parents Hold On To Hope Of Finding Missing Teen

POSTED: 3:39 pm EST January 10, 2007
UPDATED: 5:35 am EST January 11, 2007

http://www.wmtw.com/news/10715918/detail.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 12:51:48 AM »

will keep my eyes open...im near bangor

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 08:07:28 AM »

Thanks Robots

There's going to be an exclusive interview with her friends speaking out, tonight on WGME 13.  I don't think you get it up there.  but it will be on the web.  I saw a clip last night of the interview,  these girlfriends tell of  her odd behavior a day or two before she vanished.
 Crying or Very sad
www.wgme.com

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2007, 08:30:52 AM »

Missing teen's dad may hire searchers

By SETH HARKNESS, Staff Writer Portland Press Herald Thursday, January 18, 2007

Coreen Wiese
BUXTON - The father of a Buxton teenager who has been missing for more than two months said Wednesday he is in contact with private search and rescue services and may hire one to help find the 15-year-old.
Wesley Wiese, Coreen Wiese's father, said he's talking to private search organizations about looking for her around the Saco River in Limington, where she was last seen.
Police say the Bonny Eagle sophomore was sighted after leaving school on foot Nov. 8. Two days later, searchers found what appeared to be a suicide note she wrote under the Route 25 bridge over the river.
Wesley Wiese said the private service would continue the searches carried out by the Maine Warden Service. In their attempts to find Coreen, wardens have done numerous flyovers along the river and sent a dive team into the water in December.
Wiese said he holds out hope his daughter is alive, but is considering hiring the private searchers to ensure she is found no matter what. "We're never going to give up hope but we have to cover all the bases," he said.
On Wednesday, Officer Mike Grovo of the Buxton police said his inquiry into Coreen's disappearance has yielded no substantial leads

full article............
http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/news/local/070118coreensearch.html[/img]

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 04:31:13 PM »

Missing Buxton teen to be featured on Fox TV Sunday
By Robert Lowell

BUXTON (March 23, 2007): A missing teenage girl from Buxton will be featured on a Fox TV program on Saturday, March 24.

http://www.keepmecurrent.com/Community/story.cfm?storyID=34502

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 09:33:34 AM »

Hey Bleached

I haven't heard anything new on the case.  I still think she's in Mass.  I can say that there are "Missing" posters about her throughout Southern Maine.  I have seen them on telephone poles, on store windows, at Walmarts, everywhere.  

I also know that 2 major trucking companies here have distributed posters to their drivers that go to Mass. on a regular basis.  

Still holding out hope she turns up somewhere......

Ms.DV

Maine, born and raised!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2007, 01:48:47 PM »

This must be incredibly hard on her parents.  And how does she manage without her meds, I wonder.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2007, 11:18:27 PM »

Sad to say there appears not to be any news on missing teen Coreen Wiese. I wish her family strength and renewed hope on this Easter Sunday. It does appear Coreen is remember at her myspace site.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=151589847

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2007, 09:12:15 PM »

I was at the high school tonight for a meeting and noticed dozens of beautiful color posters of Coreen.  The students are holding a candlelight vigil for her on May 8th.  I will plan on attending for sure.

I wish they'd find her. Crying or Very sad

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »

Thank-you for the update Ms.D, I haven't been seeing  much in the news, and have been anxious to hear about any efforts ot keep the search for Coreen in the publics eye. Tx.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2007, 10:31:28 AM »

Her Missing poster is just about everywhere in Southern Maine.  Every major intersection in towns around here have posters at them.  Every time I go out shopping, I see them.  I took a daytrip to New Hampsihire last Sat. and there were some  I saw there too.  

As far as the meds,  she could get them online.  With the huge storm we had Patriots Day, it flooded many rivers here,  if she was in the water, I would have thought she'd have surfaced.  All the ice has been gone for a few weeks now.

Keeping hope alive,
Ms.DV

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 10:47:05 PM »

Vigil honors missing teenager from Buxton

Portland Press Herald Wednesday, May 9, 2007
By SETH HARKNESS

BUXTON - Missing Buxton teenager Coreen Wiese hasn't been seen or heard from since last fall, but a vigil held in her honor Tuesday night showed she is far from forgotten.
About 125 people gathered for the candlelight vigil outside Bonny Eagle Middle School to mark the six-month anniversary of Wiese's disappearance.
The girl's father, Wesley Wiese, who organized the event along with several of Coreen's friends, said he hoped the event would re-energize the search for his daughter, which police say has turned up no new leads in recent months.
Wiese, a sophomore at Bonny Eagle High School, vanished after leaving the school on foot on the morning of Nov. 8. She was last seen later that day in the vicinity of the Route 25 bridge over the Saco River, where searchers also found her cell phone and what appeared to be a suicide note. The Maine Warden Service scoured this section of the river with a dive team and low-flying aircraft but found nothing.
Wesley Wiese, who continues to devote himself full-time to trying to find his daughter, said he remains hopeful that Coreen is alive.
"That's what keeps us going day to day: that she'll come back to us," he said.
As the months go by, though, Wiese, who alternated between the present and past tenses when speaking about his daughter to the crowd, said it becomes more difficult to fathom the mystery of Coreen's disappearance. "The more you wait, the more you wonder," he said.
One purpose of the vigil was to enlist volunteers for another search that the Maine Warden Service plans to conduct in the Buxton area on May 20. By the end of the evening, nearly 70 people had signed up.

>>>The Full Story
http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/news/local/070509wiese.html

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »

Heard this morning that they pulled a body from the river in Buxton yesterday....I have not found out more yet,  but hoping for the best, it does not look good Crying or Very sad

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2007, 03:23:45 PM »

Several teenagers found a body floating the Saco River near Warren Road in Buxton late Friday.

Officers from Buxton Police, a Maine State Police detective and several state game wardens retrieved the body, which appeared to the that of a woman and was found about 11:55 p.m., Buxton police said in a press release.

The body was sent to the State Medical Examiner’s Office for identification. Buxton police said Saturday morning they had no additional information on the body or its identification.
www.pressherald.com

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »

OMG MsD how sad is this....all this time. Did they say it was the body of a woman?

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2007, 03:50:30 PM »

they say it appears to be that of a woman.

I spent hours on Thursday working with the family and the warden service to have them move their search command center because of a huge car show event at the school Sun 5/20 when they have another search scheduled.  

At the vigil, I met her cousin from Mass.  For a moment I got the feeling Coreen was gone,  I am so sad about this, but at least if it is her, they will know her fate.

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
they say it appears to be that of a woman.

I spent hours on Thursday working with the family and the warden service to have them move their search command center because of a huge car show event at the school Sun 5/20 when they have another search scheduled.  

At the vigil, I met her cousin from Mass.  For a moment I got the feeling Coreen was gone,  I am so sad about this, but at least if it is her, they will know her fate.

Yes this is true, but I really had hopes that maybe she was a runaway. Will wait to hear. Thank-you so much for the update. It is true, her faimly will now have a burial place and final resting place for her.......

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2007, 03:57:04 PM »

I'll post more if I hear anything else.  

I am still trying to digest where she supposedly jumped in, to where they found her,  its at least 10 miles of river, with a hydro electric dam, and a huge section of rapids.

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2007, 01:26:38 PM »

OMG

I know the woman l that discovered the body floating in the water Shocked

Unoficially, I'm pretty sure its Coreen.  My heart goes out to Mr & Mrs Wiese and family Crying or Very sad

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2007, 02:43:53 PM »

OH NO how terrible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.